- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Belle gives her shrunken prey an ultimadum....

She led the country boy into the bedroom and shut the door. She seductively hopped onto the bed, removing her clothes, while slowly spreading her legs. She knew that was all the boy would be focusing on. He didn’t even notice when her hand slipped in to the purse she’d set aside and pulled out the shrink ray. Just as he was climbing onto the bed, she fired it square at his toned chest. After a familiar flash of light, she saw him standing half an inch tall at the base of the bed. Belle felt a rush. He wasn’t even her main target, she wanted to use him to get to the happy bride and groom. But she needed to scare him. She got on all fours, her big boobs dangling down in front of the country boy as she crawled slowly towards the base of the bed. She was nearly wet. She wanted the domination to feel more personal for the boy. “What’s your name?” she said breathily. “Jimmy, ma’am” he squeaked. ‘Ma’am’, god it turned her on so much. “Well, I’m Belle. And you remind me of my High School boyfriend. In public he was always really nice and respectful towards us girls…” she paused, wondering if the country boy was even listening or rather distracted by her tits. His tiny dick was definitely hard, she could see that for sure. She continued: “…but in private, he was a real jerk. He cheated on me the day after I left for College. When I rightly broke up with him, he leaked my nudes to all his boys”. “That’s horrible, ma’am. The worst kind of man”. Clearly, Jimmy wasn’t grasping the situation. He was trying to use his charm to trick another naïve woman. She decided to send a message. “I know you’re a brave army man, but I don’t think you’re grasping the situation…”. Without warning, she picked up the Jimmy using her thumb and index finger and brought him up to her mouth. Jimmy screamed, Belle smirked. He was finally getting it. Belle stuck out her tongue and licked him, bottom to top. He tasted salty and she loved the feeling of his hair on her tongue. She then lay down flat, placing him on her ginormous boob (which protruded 70 feet from her chest on his scale), but he was slippery and then slid down it to her abdomen.

Jimmy was disoriented for a second but then looked up at the giant pretty face looming over him. Belle wanted to continue her comparison of Jimmy to her asshole high school boyfriend. “Well, I was wondering, are you like him? Are you a little heartbreaker, Jimmy?”. “I don’t think you’ll break a heart ever again” she said with a wink. He said nothing, what does one say to your 800 foot tall one-night stand? “I want you to show me the bride and groom’s bedroom” Belle said. Swiftly she again picked him up but this time dropped him between her boobs. She slowly pressed her boobs together, but not enough to crush Jimmy. “it would be so easy for me to turn you into a bloody smear on my boobs. You’re going to tell me their room number. If you lie to me, then ‘pop!’”. Jimmy, the self-reliant country boy, who’d been through Army Basic, was moved to tears by this psychopathic bitch. Belle for one was still deciding whether or not she would keep him.