- Text Size +

 

It was difficult for her to tell where Mount Weather was, but it didn’t matter. Belle was okay with some collateral damage. But then she thought of something. She would give them an ultimatum. It was only the top brass she wanted, and she assumed she was hated by the public for leveling Manhattan and DC. She’d try and show the leaders to be just as self-serving as her. She leaned back and grabbed Ari and John. She then spoke. “I will give 10 minutes for the evacuation of Mount Weather. At the end of those ten minutes, I want the President, Vice President, Secretary of Defense, and Joint Chiefs. Everyone else will be spared”. She looked down at John and Ari. “I’m going to put you each at either side. Collect everyone who escapes”. She set them down. Ari on the West side, John on the East. Ari led the way. She sat down; she grinned as her large ass crushing a farmhouse. Her G-cup tits hung down over the entrance to Mount Weather. It was going to be          quite an incredible sight to behold for all the (formerly) powerful people emerging from their bunker. Bell gestured at John to sit the same way as Ari, as to capture those exiting the bunker.

Inside Mt. Weather, it was chaotic. Like something out of an overly dramatic Netflix action show. But it was all real. Vice President Ashley Dixon was still at the National Security Meeting in the situation room. She was zoning out…..it was all so surreal. She could still conserve some of her power, if she was smart. One thing wasn’t surreal though. The giantess’ background was remarkably similar…. to hers’. To start, Ashley Dixon was 10 years older than Belle to the day. They were both southerners- Belle from Mobile but Ashley from Houston. They’d both been professional track women, but the 70-hour work- weeks exhausted Ashley to such a degree she was in a serious car accident. She got addicted to pain-killers. On her 25th birthday, she vowed to kick it and 2 years later she did. But she made a vow to herself never to be so vulnerable again. She sought power. Leveraging local contacts, she ran for the Texas State Senate, getting in at 29. Two years later, the U.S. House. But she wasn’t in the business of making friends. Her politics were reactionary- she believed in hierarchy. 5 years in, she ran for President, and placed 2nd in the Republican primaries. She leveraged this into the VP nomination and aged just 37 became the first female and 2nd youngest VP.

In another world, she might’ve been Belle. She wouldn’t have to deal with all the obligations she had to other elites in Washington. Her power would be absolute. She’d watched as the giantess pissed away the nation’s capital; 200 years of history. If a city resisted her, well it would just be an example to others.  Cities would vanish under her tread. The living would envy the dead. But they’d also envy her. She admired the giantess Belle’s ultimatum that was a great power play. She was becoming aroused, so she subtly crossed her legs and tried to pay attention. The President, leading the meeting was speaking.

 The story out of New York had been monitored early in the day, but it had spiraled out of control too quickly. They weren’t sure if that blonde bitch had been capable of continuing to grow, or whether the growth ray would stay the same size. It was just too risky. The President spoke:

“What is the way to bring control the powerful? Blackmail. There were two hostages they had easy access to. The smaller giants are only about 800 feet tall. We capture one and use them as leverage”. What a stupid idea. She realized he felt emasculated, and was really just lashing out.

…….

Ashley knew that they had to give in. There was no conflict; there was no negotiation to be had. She had to put an end to this insanity. Maybe it was because she was a woman she understood this. In a break between meetings she rushed over to the head of the secret service; the prateorian guard of the President. He was urgently texting something on his phone. "Pat". She said, patting him on the soldier. He looked around at her. "How's the family?". "They made it" he sighed. "Although because of their location they almost didn't. The quakes leveled half the neighborhood- lots of the kids friends are gone". Ashley nodded grimly; and started in on what she really wanted. "What do you think Belle will do if we kidnap one of her minions- how will she react with the kind of power she has?". Pat glared at her. "What are you saying?". "I'm saying all these guys have taken leave of their senses". Pat was silent for a minute, but he was starting to catch her drift. "OK. and what would you do, in such a scenario?". "Unconditional surrender. For the preservation of life and American dignity". "OK. We can make that happen".

Ashley and all the other officials slowly shuffled back into the meeting room to be debriefed on the plan to kidnap one or both of the smaller giants. After they were all seated, the President nodded to a general who stood up to begin the debrief on the plan. Moments later, a series of armed secret service agents burst through the door and began shoving guns in faces; detaining most of the attendees. All the ones who weren't Ashley's allies. This was a coup. As they were hauled away Ashley spoke "let's get our new overlord on the line. I have a message".

....

Belle's phone buzzed. She answered. She recognized the voice from TV and media. It was the Vice President of the United States. "At this time, we offer the full and unconditional surrender of the United States government to you. It is at your disposal and we hope that some basic functions can be preserved. We beg your for mercy upon the people of the United States".

Belle smirked. They would soon learn.

The end.