- Text Size +

 Ari realized she had grown as the expanse of Belle’s body stretched out exponentially less from her new perspective, although she was obviously still over 100x taller than her (and weighed 1 million times more). Belle grabbed Ari, now a giantess in her own right, holding her between her thumb and forefinger and placed her in front of her. Her mountainous tits hung down from her chest. The goddess spoke “before we begin, you two need to pay homage to me. I know you’re all admiring my boobs, and all this power has got my nipples hard” the Goddess peered down at them. She continued: “To show my power over you, I want you to bite my nipples. John, you take the left. Ari, the right. As hard as you can. I assure you it won’t hurt me. It will turn me on”. Ari didn’t like that command. Ari knew what she had signed up for of course, but it didn’t mean that she liked it.  Her ascent to being 800-foot-tall had given her a sense of obscene power but simultaneously she was having to service the nipples of a much larger goddess. But she had no choice to obey. She and John exchanged a glance as they began to tepidly walk towards the hanging nipples of the giantess. “Don’t be shy” Belle said, her voice filled with girly anticipation. They had no idea how to service the giant nipples.

 John on the other hand was more ambivalent. Happily, he was a tit man and knew his way around a nipple. Women always say they are the most sensitive body part. But one of this size? One as tall as he was? He knew logically that his strongest jaw strength would not harm her in any way. But he instinctually held back. He first bit into her with about the same strength one would bite into a sandwich. He noticed that Ari was biting much harder (she was being passive-aggressive towards the giantess she was jealous of, presumably). “Harder John” the giantess said breathily. She was getting aroused. Her body was beginning to shudder. He noticed her hands shift towards under her body. She was fingering herself. As she approached climax, the upper part of her body shuddered just above where John and Ari were servicing her nipples. They’d been biting when she rose suddenly, bringing them in a few feet in the air. They of course instinctually let go and were none the worse, but they were afraid if the tits shifted and came back to the ground that they’d be crushed under their soft mass. They both bolted back as the Goddess was gripped in ecstasy.

Once the Goddess was “grounded” again, she was ready to get down to business. She looked down at John and Ari, grinning wide. “Before I go to bed on my first night as a goddess. I figured I’d discuss what your role is going to be as my enforcers”.   

“I’m like a nice person, so I want a return to faith. Obviously, all people of the earth need to worship me, and make sacrifices to me”. Belle paused, glancing down at her little “enforcers”. She continued “but that’s not enough. For their humility, I have to be the center of their attention. I can’t have any basic bitches distracting my noble worshippers. I want all women to have to cover their faces, hair and of course the rest of their body, it can only be shown to their husbands at home”. Belle again glanced down at her little enforcers. John was obviously in deep thought. She knew he was trying to sway her to be nicer and was probably waiting for what was coming next. “And it’s for their own good. Now they can’t be misled like I was”. John thought that she was in a bizarre mix of states between power-tripping and self-loathing. The Goddess continued “as far as you two are concerned, I want you to tell  this to each of the state governments, leaders of industry, etc. Scare them. Tell me if there’s any resistance or I need to send a message. There’s probably going to need to be a lot more of you enforcers at this size. But I’ll let you find them and discuss the regions each one will enforce”. Belle grinned. “I’ll take care of the feds”.

With that, Belle stood up. John and Ari had a full view of her boobs, drooping down delightfully, hanging just overhead. She pushed herself, rising to her full height, some 21 miles in the air, or 800 feet up to John and Ari, 800 feet tall themselves. They got a great view of her pussy, although her silky white pillar-like legs towered into the air, passing over them. It was a majestic power.