- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the story's only male giant part. It is also basically the only semi-gentle one. 

John saw a sudden bright light and felt warm, but when he’d blinked once again it looked as if he’d been brought closer to the ground. Without warning, Belle reached down and picked him up between her index finger and thumb and brought him soaring into the air. The next thing he knew he was standing right in front of Goddess Belle’s pretty blonde face. He winced as she spoke. “I need a favor”. She whipped out her phone. “You need to go to mount weather and retrieve this girl”. She held Ari’s picture on her phone so John could see it. “You’re big now. Some of these mites might die, but I think you’ll enjoy the power. I certainly did”. With that Belle set him down in yet another damaged Maryland suburb.

John was wearing just briefs and an undershirt. He’d removed his less flexible clothes and shoes before climbing Belle (he didn’t have time to put back on his shoes). He had needed a better range of motion.

He looked down at the land around him. It was like an aerial shot. Suburban buildings came up to just above his ankle or lower calf, even sprawling retail centers appeared only a few feet in size to him. The area was densely populated and an intrusive thought that he wasn’t going to be able to reach Mount Weather without crushing at least a few people crossed his mind. No, he would have to try. He’d entered into this endeavor to save people, he couldn’t start power tripping like the insane giantess.

He walked through the parks and forests across some of the wealthiest areas of the country across Montgomery county and NOVA, as he reached the rural part of Virginia, he had no idea of where exactly Mount Weather is. He looked back at Belle, still visible off in the distance. She wasn’t paying attention. She was asleep. She was crashing from the adrenaline of her growth, presumably. He stopped for a few seconds and looked back at her. She was very pretty. He thought of all those that had died with her being the last thing they saw…..and he got a little bit hard. Quickly, he looked away and thought to this own issues.

He needed to find the mountain, get out that woman, and hopefully cause as few casualties as possible. He saw the Blue Ridge mountains in the distance, and bit his lip in thought. But he hadn’t been watching his giant tread. He’d crushed about half a structure that was about 5” x 5” x 5” on his scale, cleaving it in half. It looked like an apartment complex. He saw a person down there crawling out of the rubble. Instinctually, with a strong protector personality, John reached down and grabbed the person, as if to save them from his own accident. He focused on the tiny figure in his hand. It was a young woman- probably about 18 years old.  She was doe-eyed, dark-haired and deep-chested. She was caked in dust, and bruised, but undeniably cute. Even though she was obviously stunned, he could see that she was attracted to him, staring mostly at his giant hard chest. John was a nice guy and wanted to reassure this girl. So he smiled down at her nicely as he could. “Hi. What’s your name sweetheart?” he asked her. She looked terrified. “Anna” she squeaked. “You’re safe, Anna”. “H-how? Between you cleaving my dorm and in half and crushing my friends, or that giant blonde lady……” John frowned slightly.  He did not like that she was essentially rejecting his hero complex. He also felt guilty about crushing all those college girls, but he found he couldn’t visualize it at all. This much be how Belle was on a larger scale. It was all so impersonal. Anna continued “This is a bible college. I believe this is all an omen…it is the end of times”. “No” John replied. “I am determined to make it not be. And I need your help….”. “What could I possible do?” Anna exclaimed. “I need to find Mt. Weather. Point it out to me” John replied. “W-what are you going to d-do?” Anna stuttered. “Are you two going to kill the President or something? This really is the apocalypse”. John frowned again. “No. What do you take me for? If you must know, it’s a favor to Belle, AKA the ‘giant blonde woman’ “. Anna was silent for a second. She didn’t believe John. But he was literally holding her in his hand and could end her life at any moment. She had to oblige. She pointed to it and then gave a description.  John smiled again, although he was still quietly irritated that the girl had been resistant to him and his charm. He quickly made a rationalization. He knew that the entire area was dangerous- between Belle, earthquakes, and probable looters. Mount Weather was probably about the safest place to be (never mind he was planning to break into it) and that he was going to need to take Anna there. And the only place he could do it safely…was by stuffing her down his briefs. In reality, she was seething that she wasn’t flattered by him and was power tripping. He found her attractive and wanted to dominate her. Without warning, or even thanking her, he pulled the strap of his briefs opening them and dropped her down. She screamed. He felt her try and grab onto his dick, probably about 5 feet in diameter to her. She couldn’t get her arms around it and slid down, eventually getting wedged between the tip and his briefs’ cloth. His dick grew for a second. “You’ll be safe there” he quipped, and set off on his way.