- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A charming and brave man tries to win over Belle- by standing up to her.

Throughout this time Belle had little knowledge of what was happening on her very own body. When she’d obliterated the nuclear facility in New York (when she was “only” 800 feet tall), a very athletic and brave man by the name of John had began to climb up the steep face of her heel. She hadn’t even felt him. John worked at the nuclear facility, and like Brad, had been in awe of this very attractive goddess crushing dozens of his coworkers. But John recognized her. Her name was Belle, and she had dated one of his friends. Although on the surface it appeared as if she was a typical social-climbing gold-digging, hard-nosed career woman, John had always got the impression that this woman beneath the surface was deeply unhappy. And she had right to be- John’s friend had largely pumped and dumped her. There were two things that even John’s enemies knew about him: firstly, he was the most up standing of men- always looking to do the right thing for his community.  Secondly, he had quite a way with the ladies. He was a very in-shape and chiseled rock climber (pun intended). It was both of those factors that led him to try and climb up the 800 foot goddess- believing that he could prevent her from continuing her insane rampage.

Rock-climbing, or Goddess-climbing, was an art-form, and took time. Of course John didn’t have any equipment when he began to climb her heel, but he felt that the softness of the human form was more forgiving than pure rock-faces. Luckily for him, he largely hadn’t been able to view most of the carnage that Belle had bestowed upon thousands of innocent people on her bloody trek to New York city. Although he had been able to look on in disgust as she crushed a whole wing of a high school and made a girl hang on to her nipple for dear life. He knew that once he got about halfway up, to her rounded ass, he could rest on its curvature before continuing the trek. Luckily he’d just about made it there when the goddess had became to bend her knees and straddle over the George Washington bridge. Had he been any lower- the hardening of her muscles would have given him nothing to grip and sent him plummeting to his death. He’d barely survived as she was knocked onto her ass when the military idiotically attacked her, surviving in the curve between her waist and her ass that didn’t hit the ground. When she grew it had been disorienting, the pressure change had effected him as he was now 10 miles above the ground, higher than a plane flew. But he saw her using her phone! He had her phone number from when she dated his friend- and he knew he could contact her this way- even if he was now unable to climb her fully. But he would have to wait- Belle was distracted with bringing a torrential flood upon Washington, D.C.