- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter will begin with a little bit story but this time there will be more action. This chapter will be about feet and hopfully gives you an idea what else is in store. 

Again pls excuse any grammar or spelling mistakes I made. I`m really concerned my english skills are not sufficient.

 

Please review as it gets my motivation for writting up!

If you have any suggestions or advice feel free to write that in your reviews. 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

Natalie wasn`t able to sleep that night. She laid in bed for hours thinking about the app and the tiny humans she had just crushed to dust. As she looked at her thumb which had caused the death of countless human beings. She couldn`t stop smiling. As she drifted away her last thought was her first earned dollar by being a goddess of destruction. Natalie was tired as hell the next morning and was barely awake until she sat in the train to work. Then she remembered the app. It would take the train around 20 minutes until her stop, not enought time to find a suitable request and she didn`t felt comfortable pointing her camera around. But she couldn`t help herself looking at the request online. She was suprised how many different ways of destroying a city were desired.

 

Most of them were requests of being squashed by a foot and some of them wanted a specific kind of shoes or socks. She was so absorbed in the app that she almost missed her stop.The Whole day at work, Natalie was secretly reading in the app whenever the opportunity arised.

" Natalie what are you doing?". Her boss was standing right behind her.

" We don`t pay you to look for a new boyfriend on your phone! This seat can be filled with someone else if don`t appreciate your job here"

" I`m sorry sir..."

After a few moments he left and Natalie was boiling with rage.

She started typing furiously on her keyboard as she could hear her coworkers snicker.

 

A while later she took a break and looked on her phone if she got any messages and saw that the app was still open. She looked at the currently displayed request. Another client wanted to have his city crushed for 1 dollar. Still angry about her boss she swipped and as the chat opened she typed " let`s get this over with". The client didn`t even answered, he agreed and Natalie pushed the green button as well. Like yesterday Natalie pointed the camera where she wanted the city. The city appeard soon after in front of her slighty used white sneakers. It was the same size as yesterday. Natalie watched the city a few seconds before she raised her foot a little and crushed the city effortlessly.

 

The city below her stared at the incredible huge white structure before them. It took them a few moments to realise that they stared at a pair of sneakers, giant sneakers. Almost in slow motion the giant shoe rose to the heavens. A shadow loomed over the city and the tiny people screamed at the top of their lungs. Their sky was now the dirty underside of slightly used sneakers. Before Natalie put her foot down it rained really small pieces of dirt from her sole. They were barely even noticable for anyone but for the shrunken people it was like a meteor shower that rained down on them. Everyone was in panic as all around them people got hit and crushed to a red paste by huge rocks coming down on them. Even the tallest buildings of their city were hit and crumbled burying thousand of bystanders. Before anyone could comprehend what was happening it got dark around them. The used sole of the sneakers came closer and closer and no prayer no scream for mercy could stop the inevitable. The giant footwear touched the tallest buildings that were still standing and then there was nothing. Millions of life vanished like nothing under the foot of an angry 22 year old girl.

 

Natalie smiled as she heard the payment message coming from her phone. It was strange how calm she was after crushing these people. Almost all her anger was gone. This was great. It was really easy money and it almost made fun. She thought about quitting her job and just crush little cities with people in it. But until now she only earned two dollars, not even enought to get a good Coffee. She scrolled through the app and then it hit her. She still had the filter from yesterday active. The whole day she had only looked at the cheapest requests. Natalie deactivated the filter and started looking for requests again. She was shooked at the crazy things that got requested. Some were for huge amounts of money. Some had real scenarios with special costumes and scripts. There were even ones which were designed to last for long periods of time. If she could catch one of those from time to time maybe she could really quit her job. She tried swipping the real expansive requests but got a message that she didn`t had enough points to get these clients. Points could be collected by likes from clients, successfull completed requests and active time on the app. Natalie sighted and looked at the highest ranking members. They all looked like filmstars and Natalie was not suprised after she saw how much they could earn with the app. She recalled lulu saying something about not getting the good paying request.

 

" Well I just have to work for it" Natalie thought and dreamed about living like the highest ranking members. She looked around the office if someone was paying attention to her but noone even looked in her general direction. She began swipping and hoped for some good request.

 

  • Sit on a city, 10 bucks.

 

Natalie swiped right but the client declined because he wanted a woman with a bigger butt. Natalie rolled her eyes as if it mattered for these mites how big her ass was.

 

  • swallow me and my home, no chewing! 15 Dollars

     

Once again Natalie swiped right but didn`t even got a reply. What an asshole....

She got declined 3 more times. It wasn`t easy getting any other than 1 dollar requests. She was disappointed until she looked at the next request. 150 Dollars? She swiped right and the client confirmed without writing a message. Natalie looked at the green button on her phone. Her eyes wandered down her pantyhose to her feet. They felt sweaty and really gross. Natalie thought about this morning how she had to hurry to catch her train. She had overslept and couldn`t even shower. Natalie knew her feet could get really sweaty in these shoes and her pantyhose was sticky and wet. Whatever, its 150 bucks and if thats make them happy. She clicked on agree.

 

 

Natalies boss Harold was sitting in his office and thought about what he just saw. He had walked by one of his employes and saw what he thought was a dating app at first but on the second look he saw the logo of the D.F.A app and was shoked. He proceeded to yell at the young woman and walked to his office. He never thought about the possibility of meeting one of the actresses in real life. Harold had different fetishes all of his life. From time to time he meets dominatrix and he loved to be humiliated. He even remembered that he had smelled an licked the gym shoes of natalie after she had gone home and left them behind and pretended that she had ordered him to. It turned him on even more that she was his subordinate.

He posted his request and soon he started declining all the woman who agreed to do his request. It was no wonder so many of them wanted to do it, 150 was a good deal for this request and he even allowed low ranking account to agree. He looked through his door and saw Natalie looking at her phone. And after a few more minutes she saw her picture on his phone. His hearts started pounding real fast as he hit agree. A few seconds later he turned around and stared outside his window and already seeing the devious smile of Natalie in the sky.

 

Natalie looked at the city between her feet. There are people willing to pay for that? I don`t care. If they want it so baldy they can drown in my foot sweat. Natalie carefully freed her sweaty feet from her shoes and wrinkled her nose as she smelled them. She hoped that noone noticed the smell but almost couldn`t supress a laugther at the thought of the inhabitants of the city. As requested she put her sweaty feed as close to the city as possible without touching it. They could smell them as long as they want, she thought. Well at least for 30 minutes after that their life would be over.

 

Harold had a hard on as soon as he saw the giant natalie from his office. He couldn`t wait to smell her feed. He remembered sniffing her shoes and loving it. But he underestimated her feet. As soon as the giant foot in the sky came closer to the city and stopping right over them the climate started to change. It was a decent warm spring day before but now the temperatures started to rise quickly. The humidity was so extrem that it was hard to breathe for the people and the stench that filled the streets caused many to faint.

 

Natalie gigglet as she continued working not caring about the tiny below her feet.

 

After 20 minutes the temperatues in the city reached new heights. A lot of people laid dead on the street as they couldn`t breath the sweat filled air for this long. Harold had sunken to his knees in his office an still stared at the sweat darkened pantyhose that was suffocating them all.

 

Natalie looked at her watch. Five minutes to go. It started to get annoying to hold her feet in this position without moving it to much.

 

" Hey Natalie, put those stinkers away I can`t bare it anymore hahahaha"

This was susan, a coworker of hers and kind of her friend. Embarrassed Natalie reached for her shoes and without thinking pressed her toes on the city killing everyone in it who was still alive. As Harold saw the giant toes approaching and came in his trousers before turning to a wet patch on the floor of a giant office along with many others.

 

Natalie realised she failed the request as she had ended it early. Her mood turned bad as she thought about the wasted opportunity and the 150 Bucks. After a few seconds her phone rang and she received four notifications.

 

  • 150 Dollars added to your account

  • You got 50 dollars as a tip

  • HtheFootstool added you to his favorites

  • HtheFootstool awarded you 10 points

 

 

She smiled at her phone.

They really enjoyed my stinkers susan, she thought.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.

all the reviews made me write this second chapter really quick.

The next chapter or the one after that will introduce a new character which is one of my favorite ones