- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It took me a while to find time to write again. I`m pretty proud of this chapter and can`t wait to hear what you guys think. Please keep reviewing and I promise this story will go on a long time. As long as I get reviews from you guys I will keep wrting.

 

Anyways this chapter will contain a giant male at the end of the story so you have been warned. But don`t worry male giant will not be the center of this story.

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 


Chapter 6

 

 

The next morning Natalie didn`t even bother to call work. Harold could go fuck himself.

Natalie was sitting on her couch smoking and looking at her phone while playing with a ligther in her hand. Every few seconds the flame lid up and came dangerously close to the city sitting beside natalies tights. The client wanted to be slowly tortured to death, so thats what she was doing. From time to time the flame burned parts of the city. The client himself stayed in the middle of the city and watched buildings catch fire. People were running and screaming. It didn`t really turned him on seeing people burn to death but what really got him was the unawareness of the giant girl above him. She didn`t even looked at the city and so he masturbated to the sight of her giant uncaring face as countless died.

 

She used the time that the current request took to look through the forum again. She really hoped her last cruel actions were liked by the clients. The previous thread didn`t have many more replies and after a little disappointment Natalie began to read through different threads. Natalie discovered that a few actresses were wondering why so many strange new request were posted and some were even complaining that they got rejected by clients who posted these strange requests. They called it gross and weird that someone wanted to be farted on or burped to oblivion.

 

After a while that she spotted a new thread called "first true Goddess" and her eyes widened as she realized that she herself was the topic . She glanced through the posts and noticed that a lot of her clients left reviews of her last requests and they were all quite fond of her performance. She began to read more carefully and realized that some of them seemed to be real fans.

 

" My god it`s so dirty but so hot at the same time"

" Did you see her cumming onto that city? She isn`t pretending to like it she really does like being a Giantess"

" Please keep us updated. I`m getting excited every time I hear about her but I could never endure what she already did"

 

Natalie really did make an impact to these people and looking back at yesterday they might be right. She does like being a Giantess. No other actresses got as much attention as she did in the last couple of days so she got really excited about that. She started typing.

 

" Hey there worms, I`m glad that you like my style and everyone who wants to experience me killing tinies up close can request me;). Anyways whoever is able to build myself a website gets one request from me a lot cheaper;). Just send me a DM."

 

Natalie wanted that website really bad so she could extend her fame and her fanbase. She continued reading posts about her as she got a message from the one who posted earlier that he was to afraid to request her and he offered to build her the website.

 

" Finally" said Natalie as she leaned forward and destroyed the city below her by putting out her Cigarette on them.

 

The tinies were almost glad as the giant piece of ember appeard above them. At least their suffering will end now and so it did. They all felt nothing as they were quickly reduced to ash.

 

 

His name was Carl and after some messages he understood what Natalie wanted and promised to work hard so her website would be ready as soon as possible. Soon she would be making tons of money!

 

Money?

" What about my payment from yesterday?" Natalie checked her bank account and after finding out that the payment from her tissue request was still missing she checked the app. Natalie looked at her request history and found the one she was looking for.

" Still in progress? Why? I did what he wanted right?"

 

She thought about it a moment and then walked to her bin. She opened the lid and right on top was her tissue from yesterday. Natalie carefully picked it up and opened it up. Just to see her dried up snot and her booger that looked kind of smaller than before.

 

" Are you still alive down there?"

 

Natalie didn`t expect and answer instead she crumbled the tissue again but this time harder. Just to be sure she quickly threw it in the toilet and flushed. As soon as she pushed the lever the familiar sound of the app was to be heard. " oh wow" they were more stubborn than I thought.

 

 

"She is insane" was his firt thought. Billy woke up in his apartment and it took him some time to adjust to his surroundings. He wanted a quick sexual adventure and didn`t expectet to be away for almost a whole day. Horrible images from the hours before were still imprinted on his mind. He loved the show the goddess provided for him but what happened after that was frightening. For hours he wandered the streets of his hometown wondering why he still was here. This never happened to him before and he was clueless what to do. As he walked he saw unbelievable horror. Parents looking for their children, children crying beside their dead partens or siblings. The once proud buildings were no more than ruins and when he looked to the edge of the city he could see the pale walls of the tissue and the snot slowly coming closer to the center of the city. He didn`t want to think about the people fleeing from that giant glob of death that was slowly approaching. He decided to go to the center of the city were the massive booger of the girl loomed could be seen in the distants. He arrived there and saw people on their knees praying to the giant slimeball that was hours ago a little piece of dirt in a cute girls nose. For hours and hours Billy stayed there looking at the strange people who decided that this was some kind of token from their new goddess. They didn`t realized that they were just clones and he wasn`t the one to tell them. Some strange men who seemed like their leader told them to eat the gift that their goddess bestowed onto them. As they did the twilight of the bin began to lighten up and they rose. The giant white walls which held them captive disappeard and the people cried out in joy and fear as the face of their tormentor appeard. But soon after that it became dark again and than it was over.

 

"So they stayed small until they all died? This could be useful in the future" Natalie thought. She decided to not think about this any longer and ordered some food and after eating it she slowy drifted away into a long relaxing nap.

 

As she woke up she decided to pay her friend Tessa a visit. She made enough money yesterday to slow down a bit. Maybe until her new website was finished or until she grew bored. It was just a short bus ride to her friend Tessa and after calling her to see if she had time for her she walked to the bus station.

As she sat down she decided to look at the forum again if more posts about her had appeard. As soon as she logged in she saw that a video was posted to her thread. She downloaded and started it after putting her headphones on.

The video was filmed from the point of view of a man. It seemed as if he wandered around in a strange forest. He was breathing heavily and filmed the strange, tall and thick brown trees around him. "I don`t know which direction am heading but I am hoping it`s the right one. I just follow my nose. If you all could smell this right know, I won`t lie I just came in my pants." said the man as he continued his journey. Wherever he was this place seemed to only have a little twilight to see and from time to time huge shadows appeard above him. " Damn on the photo this didn`t seem like a long way but I swear as soon as I reach it, I will just dive in!" There seemed to be a cut in the video because after the screen went black for a second Natalie could see the man clinging to one of the strange trees for dear life. The ground was shaking and he screamed for help but also out of excitment. Natalie was still clueless want kind of video that was but she was close to find out. A bright light shinned at the screen and the man also seemed to be blinded by it for a few moments. A distant voice that sounded familiar to Natalie could be heard." Oh god I`m so wet. Come, get down there and put your tongue to work!"

 

The man let out a suprised scream as he pointed the camera to the horizont. The Horizont however was a gargantuan forehead. The lowest part of the head that was visible were two monstrous stale blue eyes looking up.

 

" Oh my god" said Natalie almost simultaneously with the titanic version of herself in the video. She knew these eyes. These were Trevors and that meant that this wasn`t a forest. These were her pubes and the tiny guy from yesterday had been there until Trevor arrived. Appearently the client was holding his ears as distant moans from herself were to hear. After a while of screaming, moaning and shaking of the camera the giant face of Trevor disappeard. Natalie knew what was happening next and she was already wet down below. It was a shame but the camera work wasn`t great. No wonder because the client was losing the fight with her giant trembling body. It was just a moment until the trembling changed to massives shocks that hit the ground. Natalie knew what was causing all this. Trevor had began pounding at her pussy with his huge dick. He fucked her real slow with hard blows just like she liked it. The video was to shaky to see much and also the client seemed to have lost his grip on the camera. Between the impacts there was a short moment when the view stabilized. After a few minutes the moaning of the giant grew louder and louder and then they spoke.

 

"I`m cumming babe your so hot"

" fuck yeah Trevor pound me like a bitch! Fuck..... no stop I forgot to take my pill. Come on pull out! PULL OUT! I don`t want to look after a baby."

 

There was no more arguing instant the impacts stopped. The camera landed on the ground again and by a huge coincidence it was pointed at the client landing on his back. He seemed to be unable to move and in massive pain. The masculin moans of Trevor could be heard but the tiny couldn`t even cover his ears. Soon screams of terror and despair came from his mouth as a monstrous shadow darkend the sky. More screams of terror mixed with heavy breathing and moans were to be heard as the man raised his arms to protect himself. But to no avail because after the first string of cum flew over him the second one hit him and nothing was left of him. A few seconds after that the camera was gone to.

 

" YESSSSS" trevor screamed as he shot his load onto Natalies pubes. Stroke after stroke the veins on his cock pulsated. More and more cum shot from his dick. Natalie remembered how angry she was because he came so much on her she had to take a shower again.

 

Natalie was still on the bus and was already heavy breathing from the video. She was so horny. And even the clients seemed to have licked it because he gave her a thumbs up, she remembered.

 

Sie got of the bus at her stop and went to Tessas apartment still wishing she could have seen Trevors dick in the video.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and please write a review I really enjoy reading how you like the story so far.