- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I was thinking about how to go on with this story and decided to split part 4 into two so you can read the first part already. I`m working on the next part already and if the reviews keep coming in I while probably post today.

 

This story will have action the end nad the next chapter will be almost just Natalie doing what she does bet. 

If you have any advice, suggesttions or any other thing regarding writing Giantess story or commissions pls give review.

 

I will also post updates of the story or thoughts about how to go on on my twitter acc.

If you want to have a saying in what happens next follow me on twitter @HeinzelBenjamin

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

Chapter 4

 

Natalie turned to the app again and opened the previous thread.

" Wow guys, I just requested her. This was the most humiliating thing I have ever witnessed. When I woke up I almost puked. I wonder what goddess Lyras clone thought. Maybe she was crushed by that falling tampon or drowned in that horrible piss from that giant lady."

 

Natalie nodded with satisfaction. She was really sure that she had finally found a niche for herself. In the past she had two boyfriends who liked to be submissive. She tried to recall what they had fancied.

 

Harold sat in his office and was reading on his favorite forum as he got a bunch of comments on his thread about his experience with Natalie. He read through all the comments and realized that Natalie was doing it again. Harold had created the thread to warn people about getting their wishes and more but also to somehow process his experience. He cringed as he heard a knock on his door.

" Sorry Sir, I`m not feeling well. I would go see a doctor but I think if I stay home today I would be ready to work again tomorrow."

Harold was terrified as he looked at her.

" S-sure..... g-get well soon"

As she left he took a deep breath. She couldn`t stop thinking about her but was also scared of what this ordinary girl had in mind for all the users of the app.

 

Natalie was sure Harold would let her go. For some time he was not himself anymore. Whenever she asked something he just said yes and left. Before he was such a hardass but now it was almost as if he noticed the change in her. She didn`t felt powerless anymore. She was a Goddess. A cruel Goddess, because that was what men wanted apparently .

 

She went home reading in various forums about submissive man and their desires. If she wanted to get famous she had to create an internet presence for herself on social media. She started by updating her acc on the app.

 

" I´m not your typical girl that you can call and that does your biding. You are all worms beneath me and I will wipe you of this earth. Don`t expect me to this for 1 buck or 2. I´m worth more. I will only allow the best requests to experience true dominance and if you are brave enough let me decide what to do with you."

 

She was satisfied with her new introduction text. She wanted requests like today where she could just do what she wanted and still get paid. But also good paying requests. As she arrived home she thought about creating a twitter acc as well as accounts on all the other social media sites. After everthing was set up she opened up the app an begann swiping.

 

"crush by foot"..... swipe left

" striptease before a city"..... swipe left

" show us your boobs" ...... swipe left

 

Nothing really caught her eye as she went through all the requests, She new if she wanted to be famous as the most evil and nastiest giantess she couldn`t accept these simple requests anymore.

 

" Just destroy us goddess" 30 Bucks

Natalie looked at the screen wondering if she ever read such a unspecific request. She swipped and soon the chat window of the client opened up.

" hey there, what do you mean you just want me to destroy a city?"

" Oh its finally you, I have this request opened up since you commented on that thread. I just read your updated profil and yeah I want to try it please. Just do what you want"

Natalie got excited " You sure? You heard what I did to that bitch who insulted me?"

 

No answer.

The chat window disappeared and the agree button was soon pushed by her.

Natalie was cluesless. She had to come up with an idea quickly before the client became impatient. She thought about what her previous submissive boyfriends liked. "Troy always loved it when I sat on his face". Natalie remembered how it was sitting on him, his nose buried in her ass and feeling is sniffing against her back door. She quit liked it because she felt like a queen while doing it.

 

She pointed the camera at the small table standing in front of her couch. Soon a city appeard. She looked down on them as she stood above them with her hands in her hips.

 

Kevin always had a thing for dominant women and he loved eating ass. He wasn`t really a womanizer but from time to time got lucky and could convince a girl to let him treat her backside. He went outside after he pressed agree and was standing in a crowd in the middle of the street as the sky vanished. The girl he saw in the app appeard far far above them. He was really excited what she was going to do with him. As she slowy turned around he couldn`t even hear the screams and terror around him. Slowy her massive hands reached her behind and her fingers grabbed the waisband of her pants. In one quick motion she pulled her pants and her underwear down. The first shock of what was happening vansihed as her enormous pale asscheeks appeared above them. Some people around Kevin started running or calling their loved ones but kevin also noticed some men or even woman stared at the ass with open desire. He didn`t know if they were giantess enthusiasts like him or just horny for some piece of ass from a young girl. She began to caress her buttcheeks spreading them from time to time. The people in the streets could see a little bit of the dark place hiding between those montains of pale flesh that so many of them desired.

Kevin felt his raging erection trying to break free from his pants and he even saw a few of his fellow men stroking their dicks through their pants.

 

" brace yourself" A booming voice declared. The giantess began to sit down in a terrying speed. Her gigantic asschecks spread revealing a dark brown wrinkled butthole. Kevin had been crushed before by a giant ass and always enjoyed it. A second before her ass hit them Kevin closed his eyes and waited to be in his home again ready to masturbat to the memory of this ass coming towards him.

 

BOOM

 

An earsplitting explosion waved through the city. Kevin opened his eyes to see that his request wasn`t over. Natalie had spread her cheeks far enough for the city to survive. He could see the massive cheeks still jiggly from the impact and the sight was mesmerizing. Just the outskirts of the city were crushed by her beautiful ass. Kevin along with the rest of the city were trapped between her asscheeks with her dark wrinkeld hole before them. Natalie always took good care of her body but no wiping was so good that the tinies below her wouldn`t see the filth that restet in the wrinkles of her asshole. Most people couldn`t believe that they were still alive but the relief soon vanished when the smell hit them. Most people began puking or coughing. The heat that emitted from that giant anus was immense. Kevin on the other hand couldn`t get enough from the view, the smell and most of all the thought of being trapped with all these people between the asscheeks of this girl who didn`t even care about them enought to wipe her ass probably. He couldn`t stand it anymore he opened up his pants and started masturbating right there on the street. The people around him didn`t noticed. Some were praying some were already unconscious and some even copied him.

 

Natalie was sitting on her table messaging with a trevor about were to go this weekend. She hoped the people below enjoyed the show. As her stomach began to rumble she knew the end was near. " Time to end this bugs." She gave it a little push and an almost unhearable "pft" escaped her ass.

 

Kevin was furiously beating his meat to the sight and smell of the giant asshole. He was close to the edge as her asshole opend up and with divine pressure the foul gas of natalies fart rushed over the city. The wind was so strong that people, buildings and even the pavement started to just fly away. A silent "pft" was all that was heard from Natalies perspective but to the tinies below it was loud enough to let the eardrums of the nearest people burst. Before they could even smell the horrible gas the wind jsut blew them away. Kevins masturbation reached its climax right before the gas hit him. He saw his cum standing still in mid air for a splitsecond as the fart caught it an blew it away along with himself.

 

Kevin woke up in his bed, as he sorted his thoughts and realized he had already came multiple times in his pants and he could feel his dick still spewing out cum.

 

Natalie wanted to let them breath in her fart and continued to sit there not knowing that her little tute killed them all already. A least she didn`t smelled anything from her gas and hoped that at least the tinies could smell it. She looked at her phone and saw that the request was finished already. 30 Dollars added to her accounts and the client gave her a thumbs up and added her to his favorites.

 

" Awesome, Troy always got angry if I farted while sitting on his face. I hope he was there as a clone."

 

She wiped away any remains of the city and sat on the couch again. Ready to fullfill the next request.

 

Chapter End Notes:

please leave a review or message me on twitter. 

comments is what keep me going.