- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This new Chapter has some action at the start and at the ending. I`m not really sure if I have a good mix of story and giantess smut. please tell me your opinion in the reviews!

 

Anyways this chapter is a bit longer than the ones before and I plan to make the next chapers bigger as well. I will add scat, futa and giant men warnings at the start of the chapters with this kind of content. There will be scat mentioned at the end of the chapter but no worries there will be scat action in some of the next chapters.

 

Please enjoy and leave a review.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

The rest of the day went by quickly for Natalie. She had just earned 200 Dollars in half an hour just by having sweaty feet. Also, 10 points was a solid start she thought. At the end of the work day Natalie was in a good mood and had almost forgotten about her boss being an asshole. She packed her things and on her way out she walked by the office of her boss harold.

" Bye Harold, see you tomorrow" she cheerfully said.

Harold cringed as he heard her voice and turned around towards his former tormentor. " G-g-good bye N-natalie" he stuttered as he looked at her feet. He couldn`t look her in the eye because just moments ago she loomed over him like a goddess and her mere presents killed him and everyone else here.

As natalie left the office he fell into his chair und thought about how he woke up after he died as a clone. He could still smell her feet. It was both scary but also incredible hot. He was sure that he had to see her feet again.

 

Natalie walked the short way from her office to the trainstation and got on the train home. As she sat down she messaged Lulu.

" Hey I have to thank you for the app. I earned 200 bucks today!"

" What? Really? Damn how did you do that? My best day was like 70 dollars and my feet almost killed me after all the stomping"

" Yeah I think I just got lucky. There was one guy who gave me 150 dollars and a 50 Dollar tip"

" Good lord what did you had to do?

" Nothing special just let them smell my feet and than crush them"

" Wow 200 dollars for just that? I have never had the chance for this amount of money for such a simple job."

" Yeah and I got 10 points from him as well, pretty good start"

" You`re kidding right? 10 points? Only good paying clients get these. I have not a single one"

" Then my feet must be smelling better than I thought, she laughed"

 

Natalie was pleased with herself as she arrived home. Things would be great.

 

 

A few weeks later

 

 

Natalie was at work as she looked on her phone. A new request appeard and as she swipped right the client approved her.

 

 

"Every penny counts" said Natalie to herself as she pushed on the green flashing button on her phone.

 

She looked right than left and made sure noone was watching. After she pointed her camera at her desk she leaned over the city and smiled down on them. Most of the time she had to smile at her victims before she annihiliates them in various ways because they were so pathetic that they died by her most mundane actions. She smiled a bit longer before her lips parted. Natalie could almost see the little ants starting to panic and she loved it. Her lips parted even more and a huge amount of her saliva became visible. As gravity caught the spit, it flowed out of the giantess mouth and created a ball with a band of spit attached to. Natalie let her spit drop from her mouth and leaned back to look at the damage.

The sea of spit began falling towards the city and as it collided with the city anything was crushed. The client wanted to drown in her spit but as she watched her spit spread out onto her table she was sure that there was no drowning. And she was right, everything that wasn`t crushed by the first impact was hit by a huge wave of spit run other everything.

 

" 4 dollars added to your account"

Natalie read the message and swiped the remains of a once proud city of her desk using a tissue. The last to weeks were great for Natalie. She didn`t got a request for 150 dollars again but thanks to the 10 point awarded to her she got good 10 dollar jobs any now and then. Additionally whenever she had time she finshed some quick 1 dollar requests. All in all life was great. The new income enabled Natalie to enjoy the nightlife of the city. She got in good clubs got fancy drinks and always had something nice to wear. She was far from being able to live just of her new job but together with her normal work things were looking great for Natalie.

Last weekend as she went to her favorite club she met a cute guy named trevor who sold her a little bit of cocain. She did drugs before and she did it more often since she got money. Trevor and her exchanged numbers and were texting the whole week. They started dating soon after and as time went by Natalie grew more and more accustomed to her new life style. The extra money Natalie earned by tormenting tinies was used for clothes drinks and food but also for her ever growing drug consumption.

Soon this lifestyle became normal for her and it didn`felt like she was earning good with the D.F.A app. If she had a bad day from time to time she still had to save money and this really annoyed her. She just wanted to earn as much the top earners of the app but she mostly got small requests. Natalie constantly tought about the time she terrorized these tinies with her smelly feet and earned 200 dollars in one go. She needed these kind of jobs but altough the client added her to his favorites she never got a request like this again.

Litte did she know that Harold was still terrified of her. From time to time Harold woke up in the middle of the night soaking with sweat as he had nightmares of this normal girl looming over him and slowly bringing millions to their knees just by sweating. He always woke up when her dirty sock came towards him, crushing him. He was still turned on by being dominated by that girl which never even realized how gruesome her actions were but he couldn`t look her in the eyes anymore. Often he typed a request into the app but right before he posted it he erased the letters one by one as he got scared. His ideas varied from really harmless ones to ones that are to horrible to explain.

 

Natalie on the other hand started hating her job even more than before. She was a goddess. Countless of human lifes were at her mercy everyday. She shouldn`t be forced to get up early and sit in this office with the ordinary people. Natalie had to find a way to earn more and so she began to search the internet for ways of getting points or better paying requests. She quickly found out that almost all of the good paying costumers had already their favorites and new clients often fantasized about a specific girl and only wanted this one. Another problem was that the already established actresses had their social media which attrated new clients by pictures or videos of them as giants.

 

Natalie soon realized that it would be almost impossible to squeeze herself between this famous actresses. She joined a forum in which clients interacted with the developers of the app or the actresses. She read through different introduction threads of new girls or reviews from clients to find a niche for herself. After a while she stumbeld on a thread which let her eyes open wide. It was a report about her destroying this city with her sweaty soles. The author had written the report with a lot of details and Natalie was suprised to hear how horrible the death of all these people were. After she finished the report she stared looking through the comments.

 

"dude, thats nasty"

" Damn explain that girl how a shower works, gross"

 

A few more comments were like this and even some actresses commented how they would never accept a request like this without a shower and how important a proper hygiene was when dealing with costumers. They even warned people letting newcomers like her take requests like this. Natalie got really angry at those comments and started writting her own comment.

 

 

 

" Dear Tinies,

how dare you speak of a goddess like me in such a tone? These people in the city were not worthy to die by my beautiful feet let alone come in contact with my sweat. They should be thankfull of this gift and to you information they were. You all want to be at the mercy of a giantess? Being her plaything and having to suffer? Then stop complaining. You`re are just dirt on the ground and the next time I get one of your requests I will be taking a huge shit on your city!

Eat my shit!"

 

Natalie had typed the message in rage and calmed down a few minutes after she had hit send. After another hour or so she logged in again wanting to fix fix what she did as best as possible, because she was sure to never ever get a request again. For sure the other models would jump on that post like hyenas. She cleary found comments like that and even some insults from other clients but the mayority of comments were really positiv.

 

" Thank god finally a real goddess"

" O M G please mistress let me drown in your sweat"!

"Damn I love her attitued she could kill me any way she wanted.

" All these girls acting like there are in power but are just doing what we tell them. About time a girl shows us how insignificant we are.

" Hey I know that Goddess lyra ,the one that insulted you, lives in my city. If you take my request you can totally take a dump on her:D"

 

Natalie knew men were pigs but she had never thought that they liked this kind of stuff. She realized that most of the other models don`t know how dirty and kiny horny men could be. She could use that to her advantage. As mentioned earlier Natalie had her fair amount of boys and was known as being kind of an easy girl and she was willing to do freaky stuff in bed. She started typing again.

 

" I don`t give a shit about how you think about me, you mites. Start requesting and see how I will fucking destroy you! You want to have a cruel dirty girl who doesn`t care about your well being? Here I am!"

 

 

Lisa was sitting on her couch applying some filters on her newest selfie and didn`t even think about the newcomer girl which she insulted online. A deafening sound echoed through the city. She ran to the window of her penthouse at the highest floor of a skycraper only to see a giant face of a woman starring down at her city. She knew immediatly what was going on. She wasn`t real. She was just a clone. The real me is somewhere out there looking at her phone. "Please don`t" she screamed but she knew it was hopeless.

" You`re lucky that I don`t have to shit right know! But I bet someone will. Bye bye"

 

 

Natalie closed the toilet lid leaving the city in darkness. She only earned 1 dollar with this one but it wasn`t about the money this time and also this will be the last time for her lifting a finger for this amount of money.

" do what you want with her" this request was exactly what she wanted. And as soon as she saw an older coworker entering the bathroom she smiled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review. I am eager to hear from you what you think about the direction of the story. Advice or suggestions are welcome too