- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Promised I`ll upload the second chapter today too. Please read the small previous chapter before because it will get important in future chapters.

This will be a small side story but maybe the new characters will meet Natalie and Thessa in the future. 

This one will be mostly about foot stuff and I hope you guys enjoy it. 

The Next chapter will be about a Shemale,Ladyboy giantess completly with dick action.

I hope my spelling and my grammar is not to horrible and please leave a review! Like I said I have like 10 other scenarios already planned out but I`m always open for suggestions.

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a mild summer day and Lina was sitting outside the campus of her university and enjoyed the sun shining down on her. She started studying a few years ago and really enjoyed it so far. Soon she would be a full-fledged graphic designer which was always her dream. Lina was a slim girl of average height. She had curly black hair and a pale skin which made her pretty attractive. As Lina was pretty thin she had a really small chest and a cute little butt than didn`t really stand out. She always was an opened minded girl and had a strong sense of justice. Like a lot of people at university she was one of the girls that some would call an sjw, a social jsutice warrior. Most of the time this term was used as some kind of insult but she didn`t care because she could identify with most of the things that the sjws spread on the internet.

 

„ Hey Lina, taking a break from your classes?“

 

Some of her friends approached her and Lina smiled at them.

 

„ Yeah from time to time I have to take a break“

 

„ yeah yeah from time to time...... you`re just lazy! Anyways you gonna come to the LGBTQ rally this afternoon? We`re all going and you know every voice counts!“

 

„ Sure I already planned to go there“

 

They kept talking and after lunch she went with her friends to the rally. Lina really liked to participate in these events as she always felt good afterwards, all of her friends were there and most of the time she met nice people. After some speeches the rally started to march through the city and Lina and her friends had a great time. Until they heard some people shouting at them. Lina looked to the right and saw a crowd of people her age shouting and insulting the participants of the march. Lina was shocked how they behaved. She always thought this kind of stuff happened only at the more rural areas but here they were. She even knew some the guys from university and she had always thought they were nice guys. Most of the protesters just ignored them but some yelled back and a few even started to cry. Lina got more and more angry at the behavior of the guys was disgusted as she saw that they were throwing drinks into the crowd.

 

After the March ended, Lina together with her friends, went to a pub. They were in a bad mood because of the incident.

 

„ My good how can someone be so ignorant“

„ They don`t even realize that they`re destroying lifes and spread hatred“

„Yeah did you see brad? That dumbass. I really liked him in Highschool he was really nice and cute too. But now look at him.... football star and hanging out with these right wing idiots.“

„ Jenna we all know you had the hots for bradley for a long time but seriously the dude was always a douche.“ Lina couldn`t believe how anyone could not see what a dumbass Brad was. She knew him since childhood and always thought that he was just dumb.

„ God I`m so angry.... there is only one thing that helps me. It`s time to crush some tinies.“ Becca said. Becca was one of Linas oldest friends and she was always a little on the heavy side and but noone would call her fat. She had long black hair and her attitude could only be described as tomboyish. She had a huge sexdrive and was kind of easy.

„ Tinies? You still do that?“ Jenna asked

„ Sure. Its not about making money I just love to have these little pest at my mercy. Nothing is better to calm yourself than to crush these pathetic insects with your sweaty feet“.

 

Lina had heard of that DFA app that spread a lot of rumors on campus lately. She never tried it but had listen to countless stories, Becca had told them. She understood that it was mostly about crushing these shrunken people but the things Becca did were just gross. She had gotten a lot bad reviews and got banned a lot of times because she didn`t cared about the requests and just did what she wanted to do. She had to create a new account almost every other week but she didn`t care. As she said she didn`t do it for the money she loved the power. And she always got some poor idiots that accepted her throw away accounts because she didn`t want any money. A lot of people wanted to have their fantasies fulfilled for free because if you only put on requests without payment you didn´t have to put your banking formation into the app. Many were afraid to give the app their bank information because the were afraid that someone would find out about their fetish.

 

„Its kind of sick don`t you think? It`s not that far from rape because you do things to them without getting their consent right?“

 

„ Their consent? These are mostly white males.... I don`t give a fuck about their consent. Just like they don`t give a fuck about minorities“

 

Lina always thought Becca was a perfect example of one of these over aggressive feminists that gave the movement a bad name.

 

„ Anyways they should be glad I force them to experience all of this“ Becca pointed at her body with a lot of self confidence.

„ Yeah I`m sure they enjoy being your footslaves“ Jenna said with a smirk.

„ Oh you mean these babys?“

With that Becca put her boots on the table.

„ You know there still might be some inside.“ Becca took of her shoes and pointed the opening to her friends faces.

A horrofying stench filled the room and jenna immediately covered her nose and looked away. Lina was engrossed too but stared down into the well worn black boots.

 

Paul was blinded by the light and as he regained his sight he saw an angelic face of a giant girl starring down at him. He knew it was in vain but screamed for help anyways.

 

 

Paul didn`t know how long he was imprisoned by this ugly dirty bitch as there was not really a way to tell the time in this shoe. He had tried counting the days everytime the bitch put on her shoes but lost track of it pretty soon. Paul always had a thing for feet and he was lucky that he found a girlfriend who let him lick her feet from time to time after work. He was deeply in love and married that girl. After the years he got kinkier and kinkier and always tried to lick and smell her feed right after work. But soon even that wasn`t enough anymore. That`s when he discoverd the DFA app. He didn`t trust the app because he knew if his wife would find out she would divorce his ass. But still even giving the app just minimal infos he was able to experience some foot action. Most of the time he got newcomers that just wanted to try it out but Paul was okay with that because he didn`t want anything special, just a quick crush now and then. That was until the day he met her. That stupid cruel bitch.

 

It was a quite boring day at the office so he swiped through some Ladies on the DFA App. It has been a few weeks since he got crushed although he checked the app every day. Most of the time he just looked at the top actresses and fantasized about them but from time to time he got a request for free. Paul knew that his wife would be home late today. He had marked this day in his calender because today was the perfect day to get a request done and have a good wank after it. So he was looking seriously today. He swiped and didng5;t even bothered to text anyone directly because he knew most didng5;t except requests for free but it was fun anyways. It was almost time to go home and his request was still online. He got upset because the next few days would be packed with appointments and such. As he went to his car he got a message. Paul quickly opened the car and read the message.

 

„ Hey Sweetie, I read your request and Ig5;m free tonight. You in for a quick crush under my feet;)“

 

Paul smiled and hoped the girl was as sweet as she sounded. He looked at her profile. She was a little chubby with kind of a goth style. Her Profile was only a week old but had Photos of her pale little feed with black Nail polish and a few arousing photos of her quite large ass and tits. He couldng5;t see her face except of a Photo of her smirking mouth. She seemed pretty enough and Paul had request fulfilled from girls without seeing so many pictures so he gladly accepted. On his way home he got a little suspicious because the new girls were not so dircet about requests and this girl seemed pretty experienced. His thoughts soon wandered back to her cute little feet that would be giant monsters in a not so distant future.

 

In the present Paul thought a lot about this moment. This was the moment he should have called this off. He hated himself for his lust that brought hom to his current fate. Most of the time his thoughts were with his wife and children somewhere out there in this gigantic World.

 

He arrived at home and checked his watch. It was still 3 hours until his wife and the kids would be home. Paul felt hungry but he was so horny that he wanted to satisfy his needs and eat afterwards. Food always tastes better after a good wank anyways. He laid down on his couch and wrote the girl that he was ready.

 

„Enjoy sweety“ was all he got back and everything went black as he clicked the accept button.

 

Confused about what has happened he got up and went to his window to check what was going on. They had agreed upon transporting the city onto her coffeetable and after a quick show and some teasing she would just crush them. There was no electricity so he had to use his phone to light the way. As he found the window he could only see pitch black darkness outside. More confused than scared he checked the app on his phone just to see a red screen that said „disconnected“. He had never seen this before so he decided to go outside. Something must have gotten wrong and he hoped the developers fixed it soon. He meet some of the clones on his way outside but didng5;t pay any attention to them. Paul stepped on the streets and there was still nothing but blackness but as soon as he had pushed the door open he was greeted with a terrible smell of old leather and sweaty feed. He saw that everyone around him pressed their hands or pieces of their clothes on their noses and mouths but since he had a thing for feed anyways he didng5;t cared so much.

Still no service on his phone and after a look on his watch he saw that almost half an hour had past. He got angry because he was hungry, horny as hell and on top of that he was stuck somewhere with no way out.

 

Suddenly the Sky bursted open and the inhabitants of the city along with paul were blinded by light. As he slowly regained his sight he looked at the sky and recognized the giant mouth smirking at them.

 

Becca couldng5;t believe some of these pigs still felt for her on the app. It was so easy to trick these guys into accepting and because none of them had their personal information on the app or told anyone that they are using it nothing happened to her. There was no thing in the world which gave Becca greater pleasure than to torment these man. She knew that the guys liked to be shrunken down and to worship her or to be tortured by her but she wanted to make them suffer. She wanted these man that thought they could get off to her to suffer for real not just for their own pleasure. She had done a lot of cruel disgusting things to them, not caring what was requestet, but the thing she felt was the most horrible was to make them hate the thing they craved. These particular guy loves sweaty feed. Their smell, the feeling of them on top of him. He would get that. In fact he would get so much of her feet that he will learn to hate and fear them.

 

At first Paul was relieved that the city was apparently transported correctly. „ok bitch. Now letg5;s see what you got!“, he thought to himself as he lowered his pants to his ankles and started to touch his slowly growing dick. Instant of the expected teasing the giant face in the sky just vanished. Paul and millions of other clueless people were left behind. Becca didng5;t come back for hours. From time to time the microskopic people could hear her talk or some other strange noises. Paul was really angry now. His wife would be home already and as far as he would know she must have found a lifeless body without pants on her couch. She must have been worried sick and the thought about upsetting her really got him. All the clones around him were clueless as well and he didng5;t bother speaking to them.

 

After a while a booming voice spoke to them from above.

„ Ok insects, I dong5;t know which one of you mites wished for this but you should make sure that the others dong5;t find out itg5;s your fault that they have to live their lifes at my feet. Oh and by the way I just deleted your account so there is no way for you to get back to your body. Anyways, Ig5;m almost done with my housework so I have to go and get some cigarettes and I want to wear these boots. You have one hour to bring yourself to safety because these babies dong5;t mess around.“ And with that a huge unwashed foot appeard in the sky and as she wiggled with her toes small crumbs of dirt almost invisible to the naked eye rained down on the tiny city. To them it was almost like a meteor shower and the damage was immense. Additional to the danger from the falling rocks the foul smell that emitted from her feet got really intense. Paul loved the smell of feet especially when they were really smelly but this made him gag. He was well aware of his size but this girls feet reeked as if she didng5;t wash them for ages.

After a few seconds the foot vanished and the voice with it. Paul couldng5;t really comprehend what was just said but the panic around him brought him back to the present. People were fleeing or were just confused. He didng5;t know if it was true what she said but it sounded plausible. He looked around and saw the damage that just the wiggling of her dirty toes caused. Some buildings were damaged and even some people got hit and died, he wasng5;t ready to die, he had a wife and children. He just wanted to experience his fantasies and not put his life on the line being in a smelly shoe of some gothic bitch. Without thinking he started runing like most people did. He ran and ran and after a while he reached the giant black wall that was the side of the shoe. Most people had run to the toe section of the shoe or closer to the giant opening in hope they could climb out. Paul tried to catch his breath and around him many people did the same. After just a few seconds everything went black as the giant food from before appeared in the opening of the shoe. The Temperature immediately rose and before anyone could do anything a snickering was heard from above and as the goddess pushed her foot down hard everything exploded around Paul. He was thrown around and as he landed on his back he blacked out for just a few seconds.

 

For most people the horror they felt as they saw the giant dirty foot above them didng5;t last long. They had no time to run or to do anything else. As the foot approached they had just the time to think how bad the smell was or how cruel this girl is. The next moment everthing was gone. The City and almost all of its inhabitants were crushed by the sweaty sole of the uncaring college girl. There were some survivors by her toes or some of the lucky ones at the side of the shoe just like Paul. As Paul regained his conciouns his view was blocked by a fleshy smelly wall. He had not time to think about the other people as Becca started moving. He grabbed onto some threads on the ground as her foot lifted the shoe up. He held on for it seemed like hours, his ears were filled with noises from outside the shoes and the constants booming of her steps. From time to time he could hear and see some of the people around him losing their grip. They flew right under the disgusting mass of sweaty flesh and as the foot came back down they were gone forever. Paul had to hold on, he wasng5;t a clone, this was his real life that was about to be ended.

 

After what seemed like hours Becca finally arrived home and pulled her foot out of her boots. She looked inside searching for any evidence of survivor but could find any.

„ My god they probably got lucky dying so quickly, these shoes smell horrible“

 

With that she put the boots on the ground and left. Paul had survived. He layed on his back. Noone around him had survived. After a while he got up and looked around. What was once a proud city was no more than a waste land. If he didng5;t know the truth he would have thought that he was at the aftermatch of a nuclear war. He still was hungry and so he began his journey around the shoe to find food and water.

 

Paul lived his life how many guys with this fetish wished they could. But it was a nightmare. His days were filled with holding on for dear life if becca decided to wear the shoes he was in. If that wasng5;t the case he wandered around the sole of the boot looking for anything he could use to stay alive. Sometimes he met other survivors, sometimes they were friendly sometimes not. They were a few times he found some intact ruins of the shrunken city were he could gather resources but whener he wanted to come back after another walk from becca everything was crushed to a paste. The days Becca wore the boots it was incredible hot and sticky and at night it was freezing in there. On days that becca got sweaty the wastedland transformed into a kind of swamp that he not dared to enter because he had seen people getting stuck or drown in her footsweat. He didng5;t mind the smell anymore as he did in the beginning but he constantly thought about his wife and kids at home. How long was he in here? Didng5;t some kind of doctor found out what was wrong with him? Somebody had to help him somehow. Endless thoughts about his outside life, his family and his own stupidity tormented him as he lived his new life as a parasite under beccas feet.

 

All this ended as he saw the gigantic Angelic face of lina in the sky. He hadng5;t seen a friendly face in ages and he screamed from the top of his lungs for help.

 

 

Lina couldng5;t see anything but darkness and a well worn sole. She had no idea that this disgustingly smelling fabric was a whole world for a few lucky or unlucky survivors, including Paul. She smelled the horrible stench of Beccas feet and couldng5;t even think about how bad it must be for a shrunken person. How could anyone want something like that? But then again, maybe noone did and Becca just forced them to, she thought to herself. She had to get some fresh air and leaned back on her chair.

 

„ Yeah I have worn these for ages. And the smell makes even myself gag. Must be all of these corpses down there hahahahah“

Becca leaned to the site and tilted the boot upside down. Lina could see some specks falling to the ground, like a little rain of dust. Still in thought she looked at the ground and she thought she saw some kind of movement.

 

Pauls world got turned upside down and he screamed as he was falling through the air. He landed on the cold ground with broken bones but still alive. Everything was abstracly huge and he couldng5;t make out anything around him until he saw the angelic face of Lina in the distance. He was just so happy that he had escaped this hell. His smile vanished as he saw the goddess from before moved her dirty converse sneakers over him and crushed him like the microbe that he was.

Lina though about brad, the parade and what becca had said before. She didng5;t think much as she place her foot on the place where she saw the movement before.

 

If they act like idiots than maybe becca was right. Maybe they need a lesson. A nasty suprise to make them think about what they did.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review