- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I`m so sorry for the long break. I didn`t had any time to write lately but now I`m back on it. This is just a real small chapter because I want to squeeze in a side story. The next big chapter is already finished and I will upload it as well. It will be foot centered again.

 

As always please leave reviews so that I know that you guys are still interested. I o have to say that my motivation went down hill because I didn`t get much feedback

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Thessa was really uncommfortable that Natalie went to the bathroom right after her. She was embarassed that Natalie would smell the dump she just took and was shocked as she heard some quite moans coming from her bathroom. Was she getting of to her stink That was just gross. She must be mistaken but the moans continued for quite some time and Natalie just wanted to look for her phone. After a few minutes Natalie came back and Thessa looked for any signs that her assumtion was right and was sure that Natalie had just masturbated.

 

„ God dammit Thessa what did you eat? It smelled horrible in there“

 

„ Really? Was it so bad? Maybe some people like it“

„ Trust me girl if you ever find someone who can stand that smell its a keeper!“

 

Natalie laught and soon Thessa started laughting too.

Thessa thought that Natalie definitly seemed a lot happier than before and she was glad to have her old cheerfull friend back even if it was just for now. Maybe she should take a dump more often around her or just fart a little. The thought only added to her laughter and both of the girls had a great time for the rest of the day. They even ordered food and rented a movie online. Natalie offered to pay for it and Thessa accepted not knowing that Natalie just earned 600 thanks to her. After they stuffed themself full of pizza Natalie decided to stay at Thessas over night.

 

The next morning after the girls woke up they had coffee together and Natalie still was in a very good mood. After she had woken up she had checked her website, the forum and also her twitter and found out that she had risen a lot of ranks and soon would be one of the top earners of the app. After the breakfast she told Thessa that she wanted to go home mainly because she wanted to check out the app and interact with her social media to further increase her fame.

 

„ Hey Nat you sure you want to go home already? I do feel that food from yesterday that you paid for is about to come out. Maybe you just lend it to me and you want it back“

 

Natalie gave her a strange look confused what she meant but decided to play along.

„ Maybe next time. I have to go now and I think one of your monsterdumps is to much for a to go bag“

 

Both girls laughted again but than said goodbye. As soon as Natalie left she started to go online. Thessa on the other hand went to the toilet which was just a few hours ago a mass grave for millions of human beings and took another much smaller shit. After she wiped herself she took a look at her doing and inhaled. She couldn`t comprehend if someone really liked that disgusting mass she just shat out but hey whatever floats her boat.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review! I`m eager to read your thoughts about this