- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi there everyone,

here is chapter 5 and its finally getting juicy. This chapter is almost completly giantess action. I thought about introducing a new girl to the mix and come back later to Natalies story but I decided to go on with Natalies Story line and than switch to the new girl. 

 

Anyways please keep reviewing because thats what keep me going. I am especially happy to her from authors which I enjoy myself. 

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 5

 

 

Excited about the positive reviews she got after her last request she was ready to go for another one. They really liked her fart which turned out to be not so harmless for the shrunken client. " If just a fart could do that to them I have a lot more in store for them." She began swiping again. Nothing really caught her eye until she saw a few requests that were to her liking.

 

"burp our city to the ground 20 Bucks"

She quickly aggreed and pointed the camera on her table. She leaned forward letting out a huge belch which destroyed them instantly.

 

"Easy money"

 

" I want a goddess to blow her nose on me" 30 Dollars

 

" Well that is something new" Natalie thought. My nose really could use some cleaning. She aggreed.

 

" Well you`re a nasty little person! You sure you want to drown in my snot? If you agree I will not spend another thought about you."

 

" please Goddess"

The reply showed up for a few second before it was replaced with the accept button.

 

Natalie smirked at the idea of blowing her nose on a tiny civilization. She wouldn`t want to make a mess on her furniture so she got herself a tissue and pointed the camera on them.

 

" ready when you are" she softly said to the grey matter that was a contrast to the pure white tissue.

 

Billy saw the accept buttom and pushed it. A few minutes later he looked outside the window to witness what he had wished for. The outskirts of the city were replaced by a huge white desert. Above him he could hear a snickering. Looking to the sky the people could only see this quite young girls cheerful face. Noone really could comprehend what was going on as her the view of her face reduced to just blackness as Natalie pointed her nostrils at them.

 

Natalie smirked again as the tissue almost touch her cute little nose. But her nose was only cute on the outside ,they soon will find out about the gross inside. Without giving it another thought she blew her nose on them.

 

People stared at the black void above them until a huge gust of wind blew most of them away along with a lot of buildings cars and so on. The sudden wind wasn`t what killed them. A huge wave of snot shot towards them. Everthing it collided with was instantly destroyed. They got lucky because the snot only covered parts of the eastern side of the their city.

 

" You want some more?" Said the almighty voice above them.

Suddenly the nose above them started inhaling deeply and countless people, cars and whole buildings took of into the darkness. But not for long because after a few seconds all of it came crushing down on them again alongside a huge glob of snot.

 

Natalie looked at the gross mess inside the tissue. There were two giant lakes of thick light yellow snot around the city but the center seemed still intact. She could see tiny black dots swimming in her bodyfluid and the city center seemed to be still crowed.

 

" Congrats you survived that frew drops of snot from me. As a reward I will give you something personal." As she said that the giantess began picking her nose. People below her hold their breath and were terrified at the "thing" that came out of her nose. It was a huge slimey booger.

 

Natalie laughed high above them " oh my god. Look at that thing. Have fun with it."

Without hesitation Natalie smeared the gross booger in the middle of the city crushing thousands under its massive weight. Natalie bursted out laughing, looking at the microbes trapped between two deadly oceans of snot and with a monolithic booger of her in their middle.

"Enjoy your time" Natalie said as she carefully crumbled the tissuse and let it fall into the trash.

 

As she got back to her couch Natalie was suprised that no money was added to her account so far. " Maybe they got some connection problems or something. She began swipping again. Natalie couldn`t possible have known about the fact that the clients mind stayed in his clone until he died. Most actresses and even most clients didn`t knew this.

 

Billy was left in his slightly damage building and was clueless. Was this a mistake? Is something wrong with the app? He enjoyed the show before, since he always was strangely attracted to girls snot and boogers. Mostly because of the grossness and the humiliation. He remembered how he snatched used tissuses from coworkers and licked them. He had jacked of through the ordeal the giantess put the city through and had came twice. Once when she carelessy smeared that booger on them and than again a she threw a whole city with a few hundred survivors into her bin. But what now? It wasn`t bitch black in her bin but the little light that came through to them showed them the kind of situation they were in. The snot on the sides of the city came closer and closer but really slowly. They couldn`t do anything to escape or to get help. All they could do is wait until that slowy approaching death would reach them.

 

Natalie was still laughing about the crazy ideas this sick men had. She just satisfied one of them by literaly making him eat her snot. She begann swipping again as she felt a little tingle below. She didn`t gave it much thought and continued to look for suitable requests.

 

Natalie spend another hour doing some simple requests like trampling a city with really dirty shoes or suffocating them with another fart. This time through her jeans and not her bare ass which had the effect of not blowing them away rather than letting them die slowly by her poisonous gas. She watched them slowly dying as she held her nose. "This was a big one", she thought. "I wouldn`t wanna be them right now." As she watched them die one by one she felt the tingling again. She knew that feeling. Torturing these tinies and seeing them die to her most mundane actions made her horny. She thought about taking a break and calling trevor to get a good fuck to satisfy her needs. She decided against it because she needed it now and not in an hour or so. She took of her pants and starting playing with her unshaven vagina.

 

" I want to suffer under a goddess" 30 dollars

Natalie swiped and as soon as the chat window appeard she wrote " hey there worm I don`t have time for this. Up your offer to 150 dollars and you will get a show you`ll never forget because I`m horny as hell.

 

She looked at the screens as the offer changed from 30 to 150 dollars. "Finally" she said as she pressed agree. Natalie had already freed herself from her pants and was pushing her finger deeper and deeper into herself. She leaned forward on he couch and pointed the camera between her trembling tights right before her crotch.

 

The sight for the city below her was glorious. They were surrounded by unimaginable big thights of her young girl. And right before them just a few feet in front of their city was the biggest gaping vagina they could imagine. The giant folds of the organ were immense and her lips had openend up wide after her finger left them.

" Look at that pussy, you worms. Kneel before it because noone of you microbes is big enough so satisfy me. Even my finger is multiple time the size of your whole city. Even if I inserted a whole planet of you mites I wouldn`t even feel it. So I have to do all the work but I am generous, I let you watch."

 

Her godly finger descended from the heavens, entering the awaiting hole. Natalie started fingering herself even harder than before. Alone the thought of the millions before her watching her as she got off to their misery made her unbelievable wet. This wetness of her soon hit the tinies below her. As her fingering got even more ferocious, huge globs of her juice hit the city causing panic and destruction everywhere. She came closer and closer to climax and as she came all hell broke lose. She squirted uncontrollably on the city and soon wiped them all out. Nothing survived her first few spasms as she came and her vagina spilled her juice all over the city, her couch and even on the floor. After she had caught her breath she smiled satisfied and cleaned up her mess. 150 dollars were added to her account and she thought about getting something to eat and call it a day. Natalie unlocked her phone to log out from her account and saw the next request.

 

" Drop me in your pubes goddess Natalie" 100 Dollars.

 

Natalie raised an eyebrow because she had never seen a request directed at someone specific. She swiped and awaited a massage.

 

" Oh its really you, I read about you and I am a huge fan. I`m excited to be in you pants."

 

" So I should just drop you in my pubes? Thats it? They`re kind of messy right now because I just masturbated.

 

" you.... really? That makes it even better?"

" Ok stop stealing my time, agree and were done with it. I`m hungry.

 

She never had any other request than to destroy a city. This time it would be a single person. She shrugged her shoulders. "It`s his problem if he wants to go down there". She looked at her sweaty crotch and saw her unshaven pussy and the hairs which were glittering with sweat and and drops of her juices from before.

She pointed the camera at her bush and as soon as the light disappeard the tried to locate the tiny but it was hopeless.

"Whatever lets order something to eat and maybe call trevor. Mommy could use a good fucking after today.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review or write me on twitter @Heinzelbenjamin if you have any suggestions advice or anything else.