- Text Size +

Aaron was one inch tall, and he stood only a few inches above Sofia’s waiting mouth. With every hungry breath, her lips opened small portals into hot, wet darkness. It would hardly have been noticeable to anyone, except to someone who could fit inside. “Don’t I get a say in this?” he squeaked.


“No,” Sofia said. “Toys don’t get opinions. Now walk the plank, matey.”


Aaron chose not to dignify that with a response. Standing at the tip of a cock that was aroused enough to remain firmly horizontal, and huge enough to hold a dozen of him, had consumed all the dignity he had to spare.


Of course, what Aaron chose had little to do with the situation. Gabriel took Sofia’s cue and suddenly jerked his hips, putting a little wobble on his gargantuan dick and a gargantuan tremor on its little passenger. “Just do it. You know she wants it. I mean, you’re her pervy little sex toy,” Gabriel said. “I can even see your tiny pinprick right now. You want it, too.”


“Now, now, Gabriel. It’s not his fault he’s hot for the situation,” Sofia said mock-reasonably. “He’s about to ride a godlike cock right into a goddess. I think we can cut him some slack.” Sofia paused for several seconds, raising her head until the cavernous mouth was level with Aaron. Her tongue, wet and monstrous and overfamiliar, popped out to give him a drooling love tap before slithering back between scarlet lips. “For instance, if he doesn’t want to jump in, I’m happy to meet him where he is.”


Her lips parted wide, the cavernous mouth rushed forward, and Aaron was engulfed in darkness.


Aaron was knocked from his perch and onto the writhing muscle of Sofia’s tongue. His impact triggered a reflexive twitch, and he found himself crushed between the powerful, conforming flesh of one colossal serpent and the hot, firm flesh of another. Her tongue crawled possessively over him, forcing itself into his body’s nooks and crannies like it owned him. Its tip swirled lovingly over Gabriel’s cock, which continued to harden even with Aaron pressed against it.


Especially with Aaron pressed against it. Every embrace from Sofia’s tongue was met with an equal and opposite tautening of Gabriel’s penis, squeezing Aaron ever tighter between them.


Then the madness began.


The air pressure quickly dropped as Sofia began to suck on Gabriel with alarming urgency. In the darkness, Aaron couldn’t see the gateway of her throat, but he could feel its omnipresent tug. He felt light-headed, as the air thinned with every pull. The sensation lessened every now and again, whenever Sofia felt the need to take a real breath. In each of those quick moments, Aaron could spy flashes of hungry pink and raging purple around him; in every next one, the empty black of Sofia’s maw seemed a little bit closer.


With each glimpse of the beckoning void, Aaron’s own cock grew harder. Or maybe it was the euphoria of asphyxiation. Who could tell? Aaron hardly even noticed when Sofia’s tongue had stopped pressing him against Gabriel’s dick, or that her saliva was now keeping him stuck to the cockhead.


A lightning-fast twitch from Gabriel was the only warning Aaron got before the blast of cum exploded out, shooting him off with it. The back of Sofia’s tongue caught him and the soft, pink muscle cushioned the impact. As the cock withdrew from her mouth, Sofia pressed the tiny body gently against her palate. Careful to keep Aaron’s body still, she swallowed Gabriel’s cum.


Just for effect, she released a throaty moan that reverberated down to Aaron’s bones. Then, not able to help herself, Sofia let out a cackle of such genuine, beautiful glee that it echoed into his soul.


He orgasmed before she’d even finished laughing.


 


******************************************************************


 


“Hey, Aaron? You still there?” Sofia asked.


It took Aaron a moment to realize she was addressing him. “Wait… what?”


Sofia answered with tolerant amusement and only a hint of impatience. “I said, what do you think? Do we have a winner?”


Aaron looked down. Huh. He didn’t remember taking off his pants during her storyboarding. Distracted, the only response he managed was an inattentive, “Hang on, let me find a tissue…”


After the longest five seconds of his life, Aaron absolutely – without a doubt – heard the triumphant grin on Sofia’s face.


 

Chapter End Notes:

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you enjoyed it, and let me know what you thought!