- Text Size +

A quiet evening had fallen upon Silverlake Academy. All the students were asleep and most had finished packing for summer vacation. Finals were finally over, but many still wondered where Eiko, Danielle, and Jane had disappeared to, not realizing the missing girls were right under their noses.


“Ugh, let me go you giant perverts!” Eiko screamed, struggling to get free from in between Bianca’s clit and Daniel’s cock.


“B-Bianca I can explain--” Daniel sputtered just before Bianca placed her finger over his lips.


With a sly smile Bianca gestured, “shhh~”


Before Daniel could speak another word Bianca began sliding her pussy up and down his cock, lubricating it and poor Eiko with her juices. Eiko could barely breathe, being smothered by the giantess’s pussy. Not giving Daniel a chance to say anything, Bianca reached behind her and began massaging his balls, unaware of his tiny prisoners sloshing around in his cum as she toyed with his testicles.


GASP


Jane and Danielle struggled to keep their head above Daniel’s cum as they were mercilessly thrown around. Bianca then began sweetly kissing Daniel’s chest softly, licking his pecks with her gentle tongue. She sat back up and continued grinding on Daniel’s penis, regardless of Eiko’s well-being. Bianca finally lifted herself off Eiko - who was stuck to Daniel's cock due to her captor's vaginal juices. No matter how hard Eiko struggled she could not lift herself up.


"Aww what's the matter, too sticky?" Bianca teased, "let me help you out."


Bianca wrapped her hands around Daniel's cock, pressing Eiko down harder with her thumb. Bianca then began sliding her hand up and down Daniel's penis, her finger tips like magic as they massaged his cock up and down with Eiko stuck to it.


"Ah~" Daniel moaned while Bianca began licking the tip of his penis.


Suddenly he felt a rush of toe curling ecstasy through his whole body. Bianca began slowly sliding Eiko's soft body down the inside of Daniel's cock and lifting her back up as slowly as she slid her inside. Before Daniel could react Bianca now had his cock in her mouth while Eiko struggled inside of his dick. Her tongue swirled around, filling Daniel with euphoria as Eiko relentlessly struggled to get free. Suddenly--


COUGH, CHOKE


Bianca began choking. She pulled away unable to breathe.


"B-Bianca! What's wrong!?" Daniel panicked.


While Bianca chocked he suddenly realized something - Eiko was missing.


"Oh no, not again," Daniel sighed, remembering the last time he almost swallowed Eiko and how she nearly chocked him from inside his throat.


"I got you!" Daniel rushed over to Bianca and began performing the Heimlich maneuver on her as he pushed on her abdomen. After a few quick thrusts Eiko was spat out covered in saliva.


"Ha!" Eiko taunted, aware of her almost killing Bianca.


"Why you little--!" Before Bianca could react Eiko took off running towards the edge of the bed.


"I don't think so!" Daniel grabbed Eiko before she could slide down the blanket.


Bianca snatched Eiko from Daniel's grip, "I think it's time we taught her a lesson," she then laid on her back and spread her legs, placing Eiko against her vagina. "Daniel, I want you to fuck me...hard,” growled Bianca with a wicked grin spread across her face.


With the same wicked grin Daniel looked at Bianca then back down at Eiko - Bianca was holding her in front of her clit.


"Oh no," Eiko knew exactly what was about to happen next.


With no remorse, Daniel shoved his cock into Bianca's pussy, stuffing their tiny victim inside in one quick motion. As Daniel thrust inside Bianca, Eiko was being shoved further and further into Bianca's pussy. Daniel paid no attention to how hard his balls were pounding into Bianca's pussy lips, knocking Danielle and Jane around inside his cum that was building up.


SMACK, SMACK, SMACK


Daniel railed into Bianca with greater intensity and speed, his precum spewing out more and more lathering Eiko up as he shoved her further into Bianca.


"Ah fuck, harder, harder" Bianca demanded, delighted my the suffering of her tiny rival. Finally--


SLOSH


Both Bianca and Daniel climaxed together, completely drowning Eiko in their cum. Eiko was slammed right up against Bianca's cervix when suddenly--


SMACK


Danielle and Jane can gushing out of Daniel's cock, slamming into Eiko. The three girls squirmed around trying to make room for each other it the tight space of Bianca's pussy.


"Where did you guys come from? And why are you so much smaller?" Eiko grumbled as she wiggled in the tight space.


Plop


The girls' giant captors fell onto their backs onto the bed, exhausted. Soon enough Daniel and Bianca were fast asleep, leaving Eiko, Danielle, and Jane inside Bianca covered in semen. After a good 10 minute struggle, the girls gushed out of Bianca still sticky from the giants' sperm. With Bianca and Daniel now asleep Eiko recognized this scene well, remembering how they would suddenly wake up every time she tried to make an exit.


"Not this time. Come on you two," Eiko spoke with determination.


She didn't know how they'd be turned back to normal but she was determined to find a way. The three girls slid down the blanket and onto the floor, leaving traces of seme where they walked.


"I know how to turn us back!" Jane spoke excitedly.


Danielle and Eiko looked at each other then back at Jane, "how?"


"The shrink gun is on Daniel's desk. We just have to get it and turn ourselves back. There has to be some sort of reverse button, right?"


"Okay, how do you expect us to get up there genius?" Danielle antagonized.


Eiko looked at the chair next to Daniel's desk and back at her friends, "we're going to have to climb."


"All the way up there? You must have a death wish," Danielle teased.


"What other options do we have?"


Eiko was right, they had no other options other than heading back to Daniel and Bianca or running away and staying small forever. The girls took their school blazers off, wrapped then around the chair legs, and began their ascent up to the desk. It must've been at least an hour before they finally made it up, especially with the sperm making the surfaces slippery.


"There it is!" Jane pointed to the weirdly shaped gun halfway under a sheet covering.


"Time to turn back to normal!" Eiko joyfully cried.


 


The girls ran to the gun and threw the sheet off, excited to turn back to normal and enact revenge on their giant captors. Eiko decided she'd be blasted by the ray first and then she'd turn Jane and Danielle back to normal.


"Any idea how to work this thing?" Danielle questioned.


"Look here's a knob," Jane pointed to a dial on the side of the gun with four sizes: S, S2, S3, S4.


The dial was turned to Jane and Danielle's current size, S2.


Danielle examine the gun "hmm, if we're S2 then Eiko must be S."


"So it just gets smaller? How are we gonna turn back to normal?" Eiko questioned with heavy disappointment in her voice.


"I think you ladies are looking for this," a voice the girls knew all too well growled from behind.


They turned around and there Daniel stood in all his frighteningly naked glory with a vile filled with purple liquid; Bianca was still asleep.


Danielle quickly turned the nose of the gun towards Daniel with Jane manning the trigger, "step any closer and we'll shoot," the girls threatened.


"You girls don't think I'd be dumb enough," he stepped closer "to leave my shrink gun out and working, do you?"


The girls looked at each other then the gun and attempted to shrink Daniel; unfortunately, the trigger was locked.


"You want to turn back to normal, right?" Daniel teased holding up the vile of purple liquid.


"What's that?" asked Eiko.


"It's the formula for turning back to normal. One drop and you're home free...well not really." Daniel held the vile up and let go.


Time seemed to move in slow motion as the vile slowly dropped to the floor and shattered, shattering the girls' hopes and dreams with it.


"You bastard!" Danielle screamed.


"Why would you do that!?" Eiko cried, hugging Jane as she cried too.


"Calm down," Daniel laughed, "I can always make another. But you three won't be needing any where you're going."


Before the girls could make a run for it, they were in Daniel's clutches.


"Nighty night," Daniel chuckled, shoving Danielle and Jane up his anus and Eiko down his cock.


Their giant captor let out a loud yawn and went to bed.


The morning sun shined brightly on the campus of Silverlake Academy. It was finally summer break and the luscious campus grass was filled with students with boxes waiting for their rides home.


"Daniel sweetie, time to go!" Daniel's mom and siblings had been helping him move his boxes out of his dorm. All the movement sloshed poor Eiko around in his sperm filled testicle filled. It was unclear who had it worse, Jane and Danielle squished in Daniel's rectum or Eiko almost drowning in Daniel's balls.


"Hey what's this!?" A young girl playfully swung Daniel's shrink ray around.


"Hey put that down," Daniel snatched the gun from his little sister, "it's not a toy."


Daniel's mom started the van, "is that all your stuff sweetheart?"


"Yep."


"Oh Daniel, wait!" A black haired woman called out to Daniel - Ms. Lisa Jin, Eiko's mother.


"Oh hey Ms. Jin."


"Huh?" Eiko could hear her mother's voice muffled by the walls Daniel's balls, "mom! In here!"


"Have you seen Eiko? You two are such good friends you must know something about her disappearance right? The administrators have looked everywhere."


"Mom! Right here!" Eiko screamed at the top of her lungs.


"No, sorry Ms. Jin. I don't know anything."


"Ready to go Daniel?" Daniel's mom called from the car.


"Yeah! Good luck Ms. Jin I hope you guys find Eiko and her friends," Daniel spoke with a slight smirk.


Daniel sat in the van, poor Eiko sloshing around in his cum while her friends squirmed around in Daniel's rectum. Daniel's mom started driving away, Silverlake Academy and Eiko's mom getting smaller in the distance. As they got further away, Daniel smiled.


"Hey, mom?"


"Yes, dear?"


"I think I'm going to have an fun summer," he grinned.


 


FIN