- Text Size +

It was supposed to be just another mundane day off at Silverlake Academy. After all, the usually vibrant boarding school with lively halls and activities was currently undergoing its drastic transformation to a desolate wasteland as exams were creeping up. With such a bleak atmosphere having engulfed the school for nearly two days now, it’s only natural to wish for a little bit of excitement.

After having her nose shoved sky high in study material for hours, Eiko Jin finally had enough. With a large thud, the girl’s slender body slid off of her chair and fell onto the floor in a rather lifeless fashion. Books and papers were sprawled out on the ground, her hair overlapping them as if they were thrown into a glossy, black sea.

“Ugh,” Eiko huffed, “if I have to read another chapter, I just might throw myself out of a window.”

Disgruntled, she threw her hands behind her head as she rested on the floor, still halfway in the now tipped over chair.

“If only something exciting could happen today…”

As if to answer her wish, a quiet knock at her dorm’s door sounded instantly after she spoke.

Reluctant to leave her new resting spot on the floor, Eiko muttered “who is it” and waited for a response.
“It’s me!”

She recognized that cheerful voice anywhere. It was Daniel Hall, a good friend of hers. Having skipped a few grades, he was about 2 years younger than her, and probably the smartest guy she knew. While he didn’t say it out loud, Daniel often made it painfully obvious he had a crush on Eiko, even after being gently turned down. And who wouldn’t? Though she’s a little on the short side, and her bust size isn’t much to look at, Eiko made up for it by having impressive curves in all the right places, long and luscious black locks as soft as a kitten’s fur, and pools of blue eyes one could get lost in - though icy enough to freeze anyone with a single glare if they crossed her.

Daniel was always asking for Eiko’s help out with his numerous, absurd experiments, so she didn’t find it too out of the ordinary when he walked in with a clipboard, paper, and a pen. Eiko grunted as she rolled out her chair and lifted herself to her feet.

“So,” she spoke as she began scribbling her name on his consent form the moment she made her way to him, “what’s the experiment this time?”
“Erm, well it’s a surprise…” he replied sheepishly as he scratched his brown hair, ruffling it a bit.
“Ah, c’mon,” she pleaded, “you can tell me! What, you think I’m gonna blab about it?”
Daniel looked off to the side, “I don’t really think I should tell you right no--”
Before he had a chance to finish Eiko cupped one of his hands gently in hers and, with the sensual look he couldn’t resist and said, “Daniel.”
 “Okay, okay,” he answered with a gleam in his green eyes, barely able to contain himself, “it’s a shrinking experiment!”

Eiko dropped his hand and took a step back.

“Wait, what?” She paused, “wouldn’t that be a little dangerous?”
“Of course not…I think. I tried it out on a few animals, big and small! The last one I successfully attempted it on was a Great Dane. You’re barely taller than those things, so it shouldn’t be a problem,” Daniel smirked.

The two laughed as Eiko playfully punched his shoulder. Without giving her a chance to further question the experiment, Daniel happily grabbed Eiko’s hand, and they sped across the campus to his dorm room.

Shutting the door behind him, the two were now inside Daniel’s room. Without saying anything, he excitedly rushed past other small contraptions he’d worked on and hidden under some blankets. He stopped in front of his desk and started speaking in his cheesiest “game show host” voice he could muster, the ends of the dusty blanket clutched in his hands.

“Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls! Presenting to you, a Daniel Hall production, the ‘Yet-to-be-named Shrink Gun 3000!”

Daniel flung the blanket off the desk, dust particles now flying around the room, and did a pose as if to say “ta-da” when he revealed a small, weirdly shaped gun. Eiko walked up to the desk and stared at it in wonder, the gun so shiny she could see her reflection.

“Geez,” she picked it up and twirled it a bit in her hands, “where’d you get this? Off of an alien movie set?”

Daniel cringed up each time she pointed it in his direction as he struggled to get the gun back from her.

“Hey, hey, hey! Careful with that!” he said, finally getting the gun back.
Daniel took a deep breath and said, “okay, now stand over there.”

Eiko followed his instructions and he pointed the gun at her.

“Alright, now stand still.” He said with a large grin.
“Hey, wait, I’m not ready ye--”

Before Eiko could object, she was struck with a beam from the gun and began to quickly turn smaller.

“Well would you look at that, it’s working!” Eiko was both surprised and excited.
“That’s right,” Daniel said, almost as shocked as her, as he walked over to a now fully shrunken Eiko.

He carefully scooped her up into the palm of his hands, smiling at her. Eiko was about to give him a congratulatory smile in return, that is until she noticed his smile wasn’t the same as usual. In fact, it seemed rather…devious?

“Uh, well…now what?” She asked nervously.

Daniel didn’t respond to her question, he just continued smiling as he walked over to his desk. She even swore she heard a faint chuckle coming from him. Then, he slowly dipped his hands forward and she began sliding out of his palms. She tried to hold her grip, but couldn’t and plopped down into some sort of glass prison. Taken aback by the sudden change from the warmth of his hands to a frigid chill, Eiko hopped to her feet. She looked around, realizing she was now inside of a jar.

 “Hey, Daniel!” Eiko’s voice echoed from the jar as she called out to the giant, “I think we know the experiment works now! I’m not feeling any strange side effects, so maybe turn me back?!”

Despite her persistence in getting his attention, Daniel continued not to answer her. He looked up at her before turning to his dresser, giving her a sly grin. His back was now turned towards her and, with one swift movement, he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it into a corner of the room. She then heard his pants unzip before he began to slowly slide them down with his boxers.

“Great, what is this idiot doing now?” Eiko said to herself as she looked off to the side, trying not to look at his bare cheeks.

However, she couldn’t help but stare when he turned around and walked back over to the desk, his flaccid dick slightly throbbing as he now stood in the nude. Though Daniel isn’t fully erect, it isn’t hard to admit that the mere size of his penis is impressive. Eiko watched as he lifted one of his arms and, from a small tube in his hand, poured a fruity smelling, clear liquid into his hand. He then cupped his penis in both hands and began lubing it up, moaning softly as he did so; Eiko looked up at him in pure disgust.

“Alright, Daniel, ‘ha-ha’ you’re so funny. Jokes over, turn me back!” Eiko yelled, obviously furious but too afraid to show it in fear of her life.

Daniel stopped rubbing his penis and, with it still in his hands, looked down into the glass.

“Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten,” he said as he reached into the glass and picked Eiko up, “you need some too.”

Before she could react, Eiko was engulfed in heat as she was now being pressed between Daniel’s hand and his penis. Daniel began thrusting intensely, his lubed cock sliding between the palm of his hands. With a thud, he slammed his foot up onto the desk and his hips gyrated more rhythmically, completely disregarding Eiko’s barely audible, muffled screams. With Eiko still in his hands, Daniel cupped his balls and started to fondle them for a bit, smothering her under his sac.

“God…” he moaned.

Daniel slowed down until he finally came to a stop; his heart was racing while he breathed heavily. He opened up his hands and grinned at Eiko now shiny from the lubricate.

She was still a bit dizzy and tried to stumble to her feet as she said, “Listen, Daniel, turn me back this instance or else.”

Daniel laughed; she wasn’t the least bit threatening in her current state.

“That’s not fair, Eiko. We haven’t even gotten to the good part,” he spoke playfully while walking over to his bed.
“You have to change me back, bastard!”
“Actually, I don’t have to do anything. But how about I think about it.”

Eiko continued screaming obscenities while Daniel gripped her in one of his hands. He climbed atop the bed and started fiddling with a pillow. He then positioned it between his legs and lowered Eiko onto it. She finally regained herself and looked up at Daniel. Though he was only standing on his knees he still appeared exceptionally tall as he towered over her, his shiny, swollen penis twitching with excitement. She had a few choice words to say to Daniel, but now wasn’t the time - she had to get out of there. Without missing a beat Eiko sprung to her feet in an attempt to make a run for it. She took no more than 3 steps until she was suddenly stopped by a massive amount of weight falling on top of her, rendering her nearly breathless.

Everything was dark around her though she knew her eyes were still open. Though she was barely able to move, Eiko managed to feel around whatever was on top of her that was pulsating and extremely warm - burning actually. Suddenly the light returned and Eiko could see again, though soon she wished she wasn’t able to. While she laid there helplessly, she was now face-to-face with Daniel’s cock that had grown even more erect from the last time she’d seen it.

“Hey now, sit still,” Daniel warned, “if you don’t relax this might get a bit painful for you.”

The tiny Eiko had no chance to react as Daniel once again rushed his cock towards her, squishing her between himself and the pillow. She felt herself being dragged swiftly up and down as Daniel began vigorously humping the pillow whilst on top of her.

Thump, thump, thump, thump

 Daniel was moving so intensely that it almost seemed the headboard would make a hole in the wall. A cacophony of shuffling sheets sounded in tiny Eiko’s ears while Daniel continued having his fun. That combined with the extreme heat of his penis making her sweat, it felt as if Eiko was thrown into chaos.

Tap! Tap!

Finally, Eiko managed to slip one of her arms from under the weight of Daniel’s penis and was frantically hitting it with all her might as he continued violently sliding her body around in every which way. However, her poor strikes proved to be useless. She may have even aroused him more because his moans grew louder as he thrust on top of her. This didn’t stop her, and she continued her pathetic attacks until she started growing tired.

Breathing heavily with such intensity, Daniel found himself trying to reach a stopping point. He bit his lip, clutched the blanket in between his fingers, and laid even flatter onto the bed - his hips seemly having a mind of their own; It just felt too good to stop. Daniel managed to slow down a bit as he thought of what was next to come. He balled his fists, then forcefully pushed himself away from the pillow under him. Though he let out a deep breath of relief it was obvious his twitching penis wanted more. However, Daniel looked down at the shrunken girl he’d been humping, and a worrisome look spread across his face; her eyes were closed.

“Oh no,” Daniel muttered to himself as he leaned in for a closer look, “I couldn’t have been that rough.”

He placed his finger on Eiko's stomach. Good, she was still breathing at least.

“Things were just about to get good, too. Maybe later,” Daniel gave Eiko’s cheek a poke, then once more before letting out a sigh at her unresponsiveness. 

He lifted himself off the bed and opened a door, the sound of it shutting ringing around the room.

With the giant gone, Eiko cautiously opened her eyes and sat up. The large tan blankets that surrounded her made it seem as if she were in some sort of desert, and she might as well have been because she felt lost. The blanket stretched out far and it seemed never-ending, but she couldn’t let that discourage her. Eiko didn’t see Daniel in sight and now was her chance to escape. She jumped to her feet and just as she started making a run for it--

“You little trickster!” A disembodied voice was heard from behind her.

It was Daniel, who hadn’t left the room but had crouched down beside the bed. He rose to his feet and Eiko turned around to be greeted by an even more terrifying sight - Daniel’s monstrous, fully erect penis stiffly hovering over her at a proud length. With one violent swoop Daniel pushed Eiko onto her side with his penis. He jumped back onto the bed and now the tip of his member sat right in Eiko’s face, a drop of precum slowly oozing out of the hole. Daniel clutched the powerless Eiko in his hand, wiped her along his penis to clean up the oozing precum and turned her upside down. Eiko looked up, or rather, down and stared straight into the hole of Daniel’s throbbing cock.

“Now for the part I’ve been waiting for,” Daniel said with delight, “though it might be a bit of a tight fit.”
Eiko knew immediately what he meant as she stared down, yelling, “Wait! Wait, don’t--”

But before poor Eiko could plea any further, she was quickly thrust headfirst towards the hole, and everything went black once more. Daniel’s toes curled and his eyes nearly rolled back as Eiko’s soft skin and silky, smooth hair slowly caressed the inside of his penis. Savoring the moment, he made sure not to rush.

Despite it being difficult to see, the squishy, wet, pulsating walls that tightly enveloped Eiko in warmth told her exactly where she was. She could feel her body slowly sliding downward - no wait, being pushed? She was being pushed down further into the void of Daniel’s cock! When Eiko came to this realization she began flailing within the little space she had to try and free herself, but to no avail.

“That’s the spirit!” Though muffled, she could hear Daniel’s loud, joyous cheers and moans as her movements from inside him gave him great pleasure, and his body responded by making the throbbing prison tense up around her.

Completely overpowered in the situation, the tiny Eiko sunk further and further into his cock and she could already feel she was inside him up to her kneecaps. Daniel grabbed part of the blanket, then bit down on a piece of it as he pushed Eiko into his penis even further. Eiko started to struggle once more, but that only gave a reason for Daniel to push her in even further until--

“He stopped?” Eiko asked herself in disbelief.

Daniel was holding Eiko by her ankles as her feet were the only part of her body not inside his penis. Then, he slowly began to pull Eiko out from between the warm, meaty walls that made squishy sounds as she traveled upwards with ease thanks to the precum that bathed her. A sense of relief and anger washed over her as the light from the outside world grew brighter and brighter. She was glad that she would be rid of the putrid smell combination of piss and semen that forced its way into her nose.

“Once he turns me back, I’m giving him a piece of my mind!” Eiko clenched her fist, prepared to deliver a forceful strike to Daniel even if he wouldn’t really feel it because of her size.

Suddenly Daniel stopped pulling Eiko out, leaving her inside of him up to her shoulders. Eiko’s free arms flailed around and tried to push her head out from the opening of his penis, but Daniel was still holding her down.

“What now!?” Eiko yelled out while hitting him from the outside with one of her fists. And then--

FWOOOSH

With extreme speeds that didn’t seem humanly possible, Eiko was forcefully shoved back into his penis, causing Daniel to moan blissfully at the sudden surge of pleasure. Before Eiko could recover from the dizziness caused by the swift movement, Daniel was already preparing to do it again. Just as before, Daniel pulled Eiko almost out of his dick - only up to her bust this time - with more excitement. Once again, he shoved her back inside of him but at a greater speed. He then repeated this action, over, and over, and over, and over again. With each trip Eiko took up and down the inside of Daniel’s penis, she went faster and faster. With the extreme speed putting her in a constant state of dizziness, Eiko struggled to remain conscious as she was repeatedly yanked and rammed between the juicy walls that shaped around her, throbbing in ecstasy, to near freedom and back again.

“Hmph…uh...!” Daniel, on the other hand, felt nothing but an intense sense of pleasure he’d never felt before.

He let out short and breathy grunts, clutching onto a pillow beside him and curling his toes inwards, outwards, and in any direction he could. He was doing a mix of pumping Eiko in and out in a slow, rhythmic movement with occasional moments of him plunging her deep into his penis. Daniel grabbed the headboard with one hand and started biting his lips once more, completely disregarding Eiko’s muffled screams and pitiful attempts at escaping as he twisted her around slightly. His grip on her tightened while he began moving her around faster…
Faster…!
Faster…!
and even faster!

But it wasn’t enough. The beast he called a penis hungered for much more intensity, more excitement, more, more of anything! Then suddenly Eiko’s tiny feet had disappeared. Daniel was no longer able to resist the agonizing sensation, and had submerged Eiko entirely inside of her moist prison of his!

Eiko wondered how she would make it out of the situation, but her thoughts were stopped immediately. There was no time for thinking because she noticed her body was slowly descending further into the darkness. Trying to find support was hopeless as the frantically shifting walls lathered in moisture made it challenging to hold a steady grip. The aggressive strokes Daniel was sending down his penis from the outside slightly lunged Eiko further down with each delivery. The further down she went, the hotter it got. It felt as if she would melt from the extreme heat being emitted from the walls. Eiko knew if she’d tried moving it would only fill her captor’s body with delight, but she was out of options - trying to grab hold of anything was useless. She began to struggle in a desperate attempt to try and climb her way out, or at least keep herself in place, Daniel releasing even louder moans in response. Despite the obvious signs it wasn’t working, she continued anyway.

Huff, huff!

Daniel’s breath filled the air as he caressed his dick in an aggressive yet soothing fashion with his right hand. Strokes increasing in speed, heart racing faster than ever, and deep breaths mixed with slight moans, Daniel let go of the headboard and started to cup his testicles in his other hand, then fondled them as he’d done earlier. The sight was indeed one to behold. He was gentle to the touch, yet energetic. Bold, but at the same time playful.

SWOOSH

Daniel flung his legs open wide as he could as he laid arched on his back. His hips slightly thrust forward to assist the hand wrapped around his penis while his other hand continued to dance across his balls, all while still being able to feel tiny Eiko moving inside of him. Everything blended together to send a sense of euphoria rushing throughout every fiber of his being.

“Oh yes, yes, yes!” He screamed.

He wasn’t sure how much longer he could hang on as his body bolted towards its climax.

“Ngh!” was the only sound Eiko was able to produce.

She’d finally stopped sliding downward, but only because she was now being scrunched tightly in place by the insides of Daniel’s penis as it slowly closed around her. Her entire body was restricted, not even able to move her head. Her left eye was also forced shut thanks to the meaty walls that overlapped on top of it. Eiko started taking shorter breaths as Daniel’s penis had her gripped so tightly she could barely hold any air. Suddenly, she heard something; Some sort of liquid sloshing around. The sound of the liquid got closer and closer, and a strange odor began to overpower Eiko. Before she even had a chance to ask herself what it was, it was too late.

Gurgle, blub, gurgle.

Eiko struggled to catch her breath as she was now being drowned in semen! She felt herself being carried away towards the exit in what she could only describe as a “river of salt.” Eyes clenched as she was forcefully spun around and thrown every which way by the liquid, Eiko frantically gasped for air. But it was useless. With every chance it had, the substance invaded Eiko’s ears, nose, and mouth whenever she tried to get a gulp of air. Daniel’s steamy, hot cum enveloped more and more her, stinging as if she were being rushed through a stream of lava. Regardless, Eiko refused to scream as she lifelessly clung to the last bit of air she had left.
“I’m gonna die!” Eiko thought to herself, and she felt this to be true.

More of Daniel’s cum flooded her body as it dragged her upwards through the stiff path, and death seemed imminent. As the flood of cum overpowered Eiko, the area filled with more and more light from the outside. She only needed to hang on a little longer, but that didn’t seem possible. The walls surrounding her became even tighter, pushing both her and the steamy semen through the canal until--

Thud!

Eiko’s sticky, semen drenched body slithered out of the hole of Daniel’s penis and onto the bed. Some of her hair was still inside of Daniel, and it retained its glistening coat but for a whole other reason now. Eiko laid there lifeless for a moment, then her eyes popped open and she began to cough; cum shooting out of her mouth as she regained consciousness. She looked up and saw some of her hair was still inside his penis. She stood up and began pulling at it - cum dripping from her hair as she squeezed it - while Daniel continued moaning softly and stroking his cock. However, she didn’t have to attempt to pull the strands out for long. With one final stroke that Daniel delivered down his penis, a massive flow of his warm, thick creamy juice gushed out and piled on top of Eiko, pushing her over and drowning her entirely in a sea of white. With one last sigh of delight, Daniel fell flat onto his back and closed his eyes. His breathing finally calmed after all the excitement while his limbs stretched across the bed, his right leg so far off that it hung nearly to the floor.

Eiko’s hand weakly rose from the white blob as she lifted her body, some of the cum sliding off of her like molasses. Before even thinking of a way to get out of the room, she took in one giant gasp of the crisp, fresh air. The air may not have been any different than it was earlier, but it smelt as if it were delivered from the heavens, at least compared to the horrid smell of Daniel’s penis. She scrambled to her feet, took four feeble steps forward, and collapsed to her knees, understandably exhausted from the ordeal.
Eiko looked back at her giant tormentor and instantly locked eyes with the hole of his penis; She didn’t want to go back in there. Despite him lying there with his eyes closed, his member sat there twitching as if it were about to come towards her at any moment and the hellish experience would start all over again. Even as she sat outside her prison, Eiko knew that she wasn’t entirely safe as her eyes scattered aimlessly around the room to find a way out.

“Ah-ha!” She blurted and began crawling, her legs too weak to support the full weight of her body.

Eyes focused on the edge of the bed, Eiko started her journey in the direction of the bedpost. The light from the windows poured onto it as if it was Eiko’s grand destination. She had made up her mind that she’d climb down the blankets and onto the floor. While she didn’t know what she’d do next, it would at least be a start to her escape plan. Closer and closer she got to the edge of the bed, freedom, looking as tempting as a refreshingly cool milkshake on a scorching day, just moments away from her grasp.
Almost there.
Just a few more steps.
Only one more reach and--

She made it! Eiko’s hands desperately bunched up some of the blankets in her grip and began pulling her body forward in preparation for the descent. One foot flat on the bed, all she had to do next was lift the other and start climbing downward.
But she couldn’t. For some reason, her other leg was stuck, almost as if it were being held down. She assumed she was just exhausted and tried to force herself to both feet, but it was no use. In fact, it felt as if a warm shackle had wrapped itself around her ankle as she attempted to move. Then, just as she realized what was going on, Eiko’s body was violently snatched away backward, the sight of her freedom growing fainter from her vision. Eiko pathetically tried to cling to the blanket, but the force pulling her was too strong for her tiny fingers. Cum still dripping from her clothing and strands of hair, Eiko was now hanging upside down and staring straight into Daniel’s large eyes. She had been so fixated on her escape that she didn’t even realize he sat up. He caught her trying to escape, and Eiko had no idea what he was going to do with her. Suddenly, he started laughing.

“Ha, sorry about that. Guess I shot you out a little further than expected,” he was clueless to her plan.
“Alright, you’ve had your disgusting fun, now change me back!” Eiko screamed.

Daniel stared at Eiko for a few moments, then burst into laughter; Eiko glared at him.

“What’s so funny!?” She tried yelling over his laughter, “I’m serious.”
“I felt you moving around in there, don’t act like you weren’t having a good time.”
“I was moving around to get out!” Eiko began swinging her arms wildly in Daniel’s direction, face now red with anger, “change me back like you promised, stupid!”
Daniel looked back at her with confusion and said, “I never ‘promised’ you that.”

Silence filled the room.

“Yes…yes you did!” Eiko sputtered in shock.
Surely Daniel wasn’t planning on keeping her.
“I said I would think about it, as in, I hadn’t decided yet. Besides…” Daniel hesitated.
“‘Besides,’ what?”
“Do you really think I’d turn you back?” Daniel tossed Eiko into the air slightly and caught her in his palm, she was now able to sit upright, “I’ve liked you for so long. I’d have to be an idiot to just turn you back when I could just keep you for myself.”
“I…you said…but! -” Eiko could only manage to stutter incoherent sentences. 

Whether it was out of frustration or shock, she couldn’t tell. She couldn’t even think of what to say next.

“Look on the bright side,” Daniel broke the silence, “you get to stay here and pleasure me whenever I want. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get used to it, and I’ll even try to be a little gentler next time. We could even try different things.”

Eiko was speechless. She was so angry she couldn’t think of a single word to say. Suddenly, Daniel clutched her in his hand once more and Eiko started to feel she was falling. She looked down and her eyes widened at the scene. He was about to ram her back into his penis! She put her hands out to push back against his force, only causing her arms to go inside the hole.

“See, you’re already ready for round two,” Daniel said excitedly, “I’m just going to keep you safe in here until I’m ready to go again.”

And with that, Daniel gave one mighty push and stuffed Eiko’s entire body back into his penis. She felt herself ascending as Daniel lifted his cock. Now that he was no longer erect, the meaty walls weren’t providing any sort of way for her to stay in place and she began sliding down his cock with ease. Eventually, she found herself at a small, throbbing hole that slowly started to take her in. Once past the hole, Eiko slid downward for a moment and into some sort of substance that smelled like semen. She was barely able to move as she was surrounded by meaty walls once again with little to no room to stretch.

Daniel looked at his balls and stared with delight as he felt Eiko inside of him trying to get out. He stood up off of the bed, stretched, and pulled his soiled sheets into a ball which he dropped on the floor until he was prepared to wash them. He then began putting on his button-up shirt, as well as lazily pulling up his pants and boxers. He went for a book on his bookcase, plopped onto his bed, then opened the book to a bookmarked page and began reading it - humming happily as if nothing eventful happened today.

Eiko, once again in her throbbing prison, just sat there silently, barely able to move and exhausted. Even if she could, she didn’t move an inch for two reasons: fear of arousing the giant she resided in, and shock at what her life had now become.