- Text Size +

Tied with a red, lacy thong string to a blue dildo was Eiko, unconscious from her tiny body being slammed against the ground by her captor.


“Ow…” Eiko groaned, beginning to groggily open her eyes.


The last thing she remembered was running away from an angry Bianca wielding a blue dildo, then everything suddenly went dark. Eiko tried moving her arms, but it was no use - they were tied behind her back. How tight the knot holding them together indicated just how angry her tormentor was. Despite Bianca being nowhere in sight, Eiko’s hair was somehow damp, yet smelled of the sweet scent of strawberries. It seemed as if Bianca had washed Eiko off, though it was likely for her own benefit rather than for Eiko. After all, she had used her tiny victim quite a bit and, given Eiko’s current predicament, it’s likely she wasn’t done. Suddenly, an eerie creak of a door opening sounded from behind Eiko and slowly crept a shiver up her spine. Soon after the sound, thunderous, yet eager, footsteps crashed closer to the bed. Eiko may not have been able to see who it was, but she knew immediately the person’s identity. She attempted to untie her arms, but stopped upon looking down - the dildo was standing along the edge of the bed, and below was a devastating drop. In front of the bed was a lone, brown stool. However, even if Eiko managed to loosen herself from the toy or get it to tip over, the stool was too far away and she’d likely fall face first to her doom.


“Aww,” an obnoxiously wicked voice teased, “little Eiko is finally awake.”


Naked, Bianca poked her head into Eiko’s view - soft, honey skin glistening from a recent shower.


“I was wondering when you’d wake up. I almost decided to get started, but it wouldn’t have been as fun if you were sleeping.”


Bianca licked her lips as if she were staring at a 5-course meal, then she lightly pinched Eiko’s cheek in her giant fingers; her tiny rival was turning beet red with anger.


“Listen, Bianca, I don’t want Daniel. I mean, why would I deliberately disappear and become small?”


The corner of Bianca’s mouth twitched, offended that Eiko suggesting she was wrong about anything.


“It’s so obvious,” Bianca picked up the dildo and brought it to her face while she hopped onto the bed, “you wanted to be with Daniel so bad that you realized if you went missing, no one would penalize you for missing school work. And if you’re tiny all you have to is let him take care of you while you have no responsibilities!”


Eiko glared at Bianca’s shit-eating grin, her triumphant expression saying how right she thought she was. Eiko simply rolled her eyes, she had no idea why she even tried reasoning with Bianca. Bianca began waving the dildo around carelessly just to be a jerk and disorient Eiko, then she got into a more comfortable position.


“Oh, I almost forgot,” Bianca giggled, and held up her index finger.


Attached to it was a small piece of duct tape just small enough fit over Eiko’s mouth.


“Wouldn’t want you biting me again,” Bianca glared. “Anyway, it’s time I wet you up a bit.


Laid on her back, Bianca spread her legs and positioned the dildo just centimeters away from her throbbing vagina with Eiko facing it. Eiko didn’t know how long she was unconscious for, but with how wet Bianca was she could tell her captor had been anticipating this moment for a while. Bianca traced two fingers along her breasts, down her stomach, and down to her pussy. She slowly pulled apart the lips of her pussy, revealing the pink, pulsing flesh between them. Forcing Eiko to watch up close, Bianca began playing with her clitoris until her fingers were completely drenched in her fluids. Then, with a wet, loud smack, the dildo and Eiko were slapped against Bianca’s vagina. Eiko’s face was violently rubbed against it for several seconds, barely able to breathe as Bianca’s clitoris licked every inch of her face; Eiko was being drowned from the overpowering juices of Bianca’s pussy.


Finally, Bianca moved the dildo away, then examined it for a moment - it was drenched. With a smile, hopped of the bed and began scooting the stool from earlier closer to her.


PLOP


The was slammed dildo onto the stool and suctioned in place.


“Let’s get started, shall we?” Bianca stood in front of it.


Eiko glared at Bianca’s obnoxious smirk just before the giantess turned around. A foul odor enveloped her as Bianca parted her plump ass cheeks, the pulsing anus she’d already had her bout showing itself once more This time Eiko didn’t care if she was going to fall, she did not want to go back inside there. Eiko wiggled her finger, pulled on the rope, and even tried biting it through the tape, anything that would free her; however, she was too late. Eiko looked up and saw Bianca with her butt up against the dildo, the tip of it slightly penetrating the giantess’s anus. The rim of Bianca’s asshole stretched out as the dildo entered, gripping it with a vengeance as it shoved its way further inside. Her anus drew closer to Eiko, eating up the dildo on its way to her.


 


Bianca stopped briefly, she could just barely feel the top of Eiko head - her tiny prisoner’s hair tickling against her anus amidst the struggle; it was a delightful feeling. Bianca continued pushing down, and her anus clamped down slightly as it slowly swallowed Eiko’s head. Another lump was sucked in by Bianca’s asshole as it slid down the toy - Eiko’s shoulders and chest. Bianca’s anus tightened the further she sat, and the last to go were Eiko’s legs. Now sitting fully on the stool, her ass her ass had fully engulfed the shaft of the dildo it in its, devouring Eiko in the process. Moaning in satisfaction, Bianca’s knees buckled. She clamped her fingers tightly onto the sides of the stool and lifted herself up slightly. The giantess was lifted off the dildo just enough to allow for Eiko’s feet to be visible for a brief moment just before she sat back down. She repeated this motion, increasing in speed each time the rubber cock pumped in and out of her ass as; her cheeks smacked against the stool’s surface ruthlessly. Still moving up and down, Bianca began rotating her hips rhythmically, swirling the dildo around as Eiko struggled inside her.


 


With the dildo encompassing the entirety of the space of Bianca’s anus, the walls wound tightly around Eiko as they sucked her body up, and pushed it back down as the giantess bounced. Although Eiko had no plans on biting again, she desperately needed the tape off of her mouth. The smoldering heat was tearing away at every inch of her body, so being able to breathe from more than just her nose would be nice - especially when her nose was already buried deep into crevices of the fleshy walls. Regardless of how hard she struggled, the walls of Bianca’s ass continued mercilessly squeezing her as they dragged against her body. Exhausted and sticky, Eiko didn’t know how long would be used to massage the insides of her captor. Thinking back to the day Bianca and Daniel were having sex, she knew it would a long time before she saw the outside world again.


Then, as if on cue, blinding light poured in from the outside and, like a new born child, a goop covered Eiko slid out of Bianca’s ass along with the dildo; finally, she could breathe again.


However, Eiko soon found that her happiness would be short lived. Without turning around, Bianca slid the dildo in between her legs with one hand, and parted her pussy lips with the other; delectable juices crept down the inside of Bianca’s thighs, her throbbing pussy salivating at the thought of gobbling Eiko up.


“Mmm…” Bianca moaned sensually, howling upwards as her finger ran along her tender clitoris.


Splosh...Splosh…Splosh…


Bianca had grown intensely wet, causing her arousal fluids drip onto Eiko and lather the dildo. Then, causing Eiko to disappear as fast as she reappeared, Bianca sat on the dildo, allowing it to burrow its way into her pussy. Toes pointed, Bianca began gyrating her hips slightly, not moving too much so she could feel every inch of her rival’s struggle to get free.


“Mmm…yeah,” Bianca moaned, her tiny rival tickling her insides as she fought.


It wasn’t long before Bianca began bouncing on the dildo once again, smacking noises echoing around the room as her ass pounds against the wooden stool.


 


Flesh tightly pressing her against the dildo, Eiko was being drowned in Bianca’s fluids as the worked her way up her nose while the giantess moved her hips. If it weren’t for the fact that Eiko was forcefully blowing out her nose to push out Bianca’s fluids, there was no doubt she would be completely drowned by now. Suddenly, Eiko’s body slightly slid upwards on the dildo. Then, it happened again. Every now and again, Eiko’s body would be forced upwards closer to the top of the dildo as Bianca moved. It took her a moment to realize - Bianca’s fluids had completely drenched the thong string tied around Eiko and caused its knot to loosen. While the string was still loosely tied around her, the only thing still pinning her to the dildo were the walls of Bianca’s vagina. No longer tied down, Eiko thought she would be able to use this moment as a chance to slide off the dildo and back outside of Bianca; unfortunately, she was sorely mistaken. The fleshy walls gripped her so tightly that she wasn’t even able to move her arms much. The only thing she could do was hold on to the thong string and hope she wouldn’t get pushed to the top of the dildo. With how vicious Bianca is, Eiko was convinced that if Bianca managed to push her deep into her vagina with the dildo, she would likely keep her trapped inside without any remorse. Despite Eiko’s efforts to stay in one spot, there was little she could do against the force of Bianca’s vagina. Just then, her captor stopped.


 


Sitting on the stool, Bianca was slightly hunched over as she breathe heavily letting out a moan or two. Then, with the shaft of the dildo still inside her, Bianca unattached the suction of the dildo from the stool. She held the dildo inside her as she walked over to the bookcase. With her free hand Bianca the grabbed one of the shelves and leaned against the bookcase, then began ramming the rubber cock into her faster.


Click


Then dildo than began vibrating as Bianca continued ramming it.


Bianca moaned, “fuck…good lord!” trying to be as quiet as possible.


Her hand was sopping wet, occasionally fumbling its grip on the dildo. No matter how much trouble she was having with her grip, Bianca kept going, arching her back every which way and biting her lips.


 


Eiko screamed as loud as she could through the tape on her mouth, she was trying to get Bianca’s attention. Unfortunately, any attempt to do so proved futile and Bianca only increased in speed. Eiko wouldn’t have been surprised that at this point the giantess forgot she was there. The tiny prisoner continued making her way to the tip of the dildo, grabbing onto the soggy thong sting even tighter each time despite it being proven to be useless. The violent vibrations of the dildo also made it hard to keep a study grip. She could now feel the tip of the dildo resting against the back of her head. One last good shove and she may never see the outside world again. Just when Eiko thought she was a goner, the fleshy walls suddenly stopped moving up and down, and the dildo stopped vibrating. The only movement was the fleshly walls rapidly pulsating around the toy cock as Eiko’s captor breathes heavily. Suddenly, Eiko could feel the dildo sliding outwards. Soon enough, light filled her vision and fresh air rushed into her nose - she was finally back outside. With Eiko’s arms now free, she managed to rip the tape off her mouth and take a big gulp of air.


“Finally,” she gasped through heavy breathing.


Eiko was completely soaked in Bianca’s juices, strands of gunk still sticking to her from the giantess’s vagina. Although the thong string was loose, the amount of arousal fluids that coated Eiko was enough to keep her stuck to the dildo as Bianca lifted it up to her face. Bianca peeled Eiko off the dildo and laid the tiny girl in her palms. Without saying a word, she lowered Eiko to her vagina and parted the lips of her pussy.


“Wait, don’t--!” before Eiko could finish her plea, she was smacked face first against Bianca’s clitoris.


 


With her hands pressed up against her vagina, Bianca excitedly humped the body of her tiny prisoner, letting out lustful moans as she did so. It wasn’t long for her fingers to grew sopping wet, but the slipperiness only allowed her to hump faster. She couldn’t hear Eiko, but she could feel her struggle - that only seemed to motivate her to move her hips faster.


 


Gurgle, gurgle!


 


Before she knew it, Eiko was completely overwhelmed by Bianca’s juices. Every attempt to scream out for Bianca to stop was met with a large gulp of the gunk that coated her body into her mouth. She was hopeless against the force of the giantess’s vagina slapping and swirling against her. Just then, she noticed a sudden increase in speed as the moans of her captor grew in volume. When her head was abruptly shoved onto Bianca’s vagina, there was no doubt of what was coming next. Eiko held her breath in preparation as Bianca’s vagina contorted and contracted around her head. Eiko’s head was suddenly shoved into Bianca’s vagina. As it contorted and contracted around her head, Eiko held her breath in preparation for what’s to come. Then, soon after Eiko heard Bianca let out a final, loud moan, her face was assaulted by an onslaught of thick, sticky cum. She tried to turn away, but Bianca’s vagina squeezed around her head as it twitched violently, keeping her in place as the giantess orgasmed.


“Ahh…” Bianca sighed, leaning up against the bookcase after she climaxed.


She rubbed Eiko against her vagina a few more times, as if to use her like some sort of tissue. Then, she lifted Eiko to her face, holding her upside down only by her legs; thick cum slowly dripped down Eiko’s face. Bianca burst into laughter at the angered look in her tiny victim’s eyes - it was too hard to take her seriously at such a size.


“Ha,” Bianca snickered, “look at you.”


Bianca bent down and picked up her red thong string, which she proceeded to tie around Eiko’s waist.


“Hey! What are you doing!?” Eiko struggled.


Bianca rolled her eyes, “what, did you think I was done,” and smirked.


Shocked, Eiko began gritting her teeth. After all that had just happened, Bianca couldn’t possibly want more! Then, Eiko remembered Bianca still hadn’t used any of the other toys she laid out - thinking of the other toys, it felt like a harsh knot formed in her throat. Fortunately for Eiko Bianca’s mind wasn’t on her or her toys, they were on Daniel.


TIGHT


Tightening the thong around Eiko’s body, causing the tiny prisoner to whimper, Bianca put the thong on, leaving Eiko’s tied up against her clit.


“Ugh! Let me out of here you giant pervert!” Eiko screamed, but the more she struggled the more aroused Bianca became, moaning loudly in ecstasy.


--------------


Bum-bum, bum-bum


Meanwhile, Daniel was holding Jane and Danielle precariously over his throbbing cock that was ready to gobble them up. The girls struggled to break free as Daniel began lowering them towards his urethra, but his grip showed no sign of loosening. Then, through some stroke of luck, Danielle managed to get one of her arms free. She stretched her arm out towards their captor’s penis, in hopes that she could somehow use her strength to keep them from going inside of it. When her hand finally came into contact with the head of Daniel’s penis, he smirked.


“You think that’s going to stop me?” he mocked as Danielle tried pushing his cock away.


He found it laughable that she thought she could somehow stop him with her size. He sat there for a moment to give himself another good chuckle, watching Danielle try her hardest to push him away. Jane shook her head, terrified that it might anger Daniel. Then, Daniel mockingly yawned and grabbed Danielle’s arm.


Danielle screeched, “hey! Let go!”


With her arm pinched slighting in his fingers Daniel began sliding it into his urethra, curling his lips in pleasure as her arm caressed the inside of his cock. Danielle’s arm was now fulling inside of Daniel, bringing the girls closer to being shoved into his cock. They were face to face with his menacing penis as it spewed precum with every pulse.


“Don’t just sit there, Jane,” Danielle struggled, “we need to get out of this!”


The girls struggled harder, but nothing helped. If anything, it only aroused Daniel more because Danielle’s arm was still inside him.


“It’s going to be quite a tight fit,” Daniel grinned, “but I’m sure after a while you guys will get used to it.”


Daniel began shoving the girls into his penis, so far only being able to fit the top of their heads. To the discomfort of Danielle and Jane, he began pushing harder and soon half their face had been devoured by Daniel’s cock. The further they went in, the louder he seemed to moan. He felt as if he’d burst with pleasure.


SQUINCH


“Ah-!” the girls yelped.


With his other hand, Daniel grabbed hold of the girls and began pressing them against each other tightly.


“Ah- fuck,” Daniel squirmed in pain as he squeezed the girls tighter together.


 


No matter how hard he tried, Daniel couldn’t push Danielle and Jane any further into his cock. He groaned loudly in discomfort as his two tiny prisoners stretched the hole of his penis further and further.


Finally Daniel stopped and let out an exasperated sign, “ugh, I can’t take this.”


GASP


Daniel removed Jane and Danielle from his cock, producing a gush noise from the precum coating their hair. The two girls chocked, gasping for fresh air after having smelt precum and piss.


“Ugh what do you want now,” Danielle growled, “I’m sick of your stupid face.”


A sneaky grin slid across Daniel’s face, ignoring Danielle’s snarky remark. His attention was instead on his shrink gun that laid on the other side of the room, resting on the desk. He hopped of the bed happily and trotted over to the shrink gun. Jane and Danielle eyed the gun, their one chance of freedom resting in the hands of their captor. If they could somehow take the gun they would be able to home free, reversing the gun’s effect - at least that’s what they believe. Daniel put his finger on the trigger and pointed the gun at his new tiny toys. Suddenly the girls became smaller, only slightly smaller from their previous sizes.


“Hey, what’s the big idea!?” Jane screeched in fear of their new smaller size.


Daniel didn’t answer Jane; he began trotting happily back to the bed, delighted by his idea. With the girls now smaller Daniel began squeezing them together once more.


“Ah--please stop,” Jane whimpered as Daniel squished the two girls together and began shoving them in his cock.


Now that they were smaller and lubed with precum, the girls slid into Daniel’s cock with ease.


“Oh fuck yes,” Daniel moaned, pulling and pushing Danielle and Jane in and out of his cock in a seesaw-like motion - one girl in and another girl out repeatedly.


“Yes, yes, yes!” Daniel couldn’t control himself as his toes curled up grabbing some of the blankets.


He began shoving the girls deeper down his cock until suddenly they were gone. Their tiny bodies was sucked down the Daniel’s dick, separated between his ball sack.


“Oh fuck, oh fuck,” Daniel screamed, beating his cock like no tomorrow.


Gurgle, blub, gurgle!


“Danielle!? Da- choke,” Jane tried screaming but was overwhelmed by the swirling cum.


Calling out to each other was no use anyway as both girls were in each ball sack. Suddenly the giant stopped, edging with the two girls in his sack.


“Damn,” Daniel laughed to himself as he prevented himself from cumming.


Things had finally calmed down for Jane and Danielle as they sat in Daniel’s balls marinating in his cum. Night had fallen and the girls were exhausted by how their horny captor had used them. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.


“Oh no,” Daniel sighed, hoping it wasn’t another girl looking for the missing students.


Daniel opened the door and there stood Bianca, Eiko hidden under her school uniform.


“Oh hey Bianca, what are yo--”


Before Daniel could finish his sentence, Bianca pushed him back into the room and onto the bed.


“Danny~” Bianca sang, sitting on top of Daniel’s naked body, “I’m know your secret, about Eiko.”


Before Daniel started to panic, Bianca lifted her skirt revealing her tiny prisoner.


“Ugh!”


Bianca sat down on Daniel’s cock, squishing Eiko in between her vagina and Daniel’s penis.


“I’ll keep your secret…so long as we both get to share her.”


Bianca looked sweetly into Daniel’s eyes, and Daniel knew exactly what she wanted to do next.