- Text Size +

With one hand pulling aside one of her butt cheeks, and the other shoving Eiko’s arms further up her anus, Bianca sunk her teeth deep into a pillow, ripping a sizable hole into the fabric. Nearly going crossed-eyed from the sensation of Eiko struggling inside of her, Bianca did not mind the pillow being drenched in saliva. It felt so good, she had completely forgotten her plans to scold Daniel after finding out he had been fooling around with a tiny mistress. Anal was not a new experience for Bianca, but there was something about the way Eiko’s helplessly flailing arms caressed Bianca’s insides that made her feel like she would lose control. Perhaps the pleasure was further amplified by the fact that she found joy in torturing, and controlling someone she absolutely despised.

Letting a thunderous moan bounce off every corner of the room, Bianca abruptly plopped onto her stomach-first, then spread her legs out further. As Bianca got into a comfortable position, her anus yanked Eiko upwards by her arms - her tiny legs now dangling above the covers with no way to regain her footing. 

There were a few moments during Eiko’s struggle to break loose where her legs would accidentally kick up against the lips of Bianca’s pussy, causing her captor to twitch violently and let out a slight whimper of pleasure each time. Just then, Eiko could feel Bianca’s anus stretch out further, slightly sucking her up by the arms as its shape distorted. Bianca was using both hands to pull her cheeks apart, then--

SMACK 

Bianca removed her hands, allowing her golden, plump cheeks to slam together; poor Eiko could feel the wind being knocked out of her tiny body amidst being squashed. Once again Bianca went back to repeatedly pushing and pulling on Eiko, making Eiko’s tiny arms pump through her anus. The giantess was using her other hand to fondle her enormous, soft breasts. Cupped in the palm of her hand, Bianca’s breast looked like a succulent, ball of honey, gently jiggling with each breath she took. Bianca’s nipples stung from being twisted and pulled between her nails, but the pain was drowned out by the wave of pleasure each pinch sent through her body. It was too good to stop. Saliva began seeping out the corner of Bianca’s mouth, and she chomped down harder on the pillow like a hungry hyena - a wider hole tore through the fabric.

Smack…smack…smack

Eiko’s face was being mercilessly slammed against Bianca’s anus each time she was pushed back inward. Her tormentor was too overpowering, so much so that Eiko could not help but unwillingly take in a mouth full of Bianca’s pulsating asshole whenever her face was thrust up against it. She tried to spit out the wretched taste, but Bianca did not allow her much time to breathe, much less time to spit. Any air Eiko did manage to get was instantly masked by the suffocating stench of Bianca’s rectum. Up to her shoulders inside Bianca, Eiko believed her arms would snap in two with how tightly clenched around them the flesh was. Each time Bianca’s anus twitched it would coil even tighter around Eiko’s arms while pulling her in deeper until Bianca decided to pull her out again.

“AH!” Eiko let out a cry of pain, sucking air in through her teeth.

Rather than pulling Eiko out by the back of her shirt like earlier, Bianca decided to start using her hair as a grip. She laughed in amusement hearing her tiny rival holler in pain. Eiko could feel the deliberate tightening of the anus whenever Bianca got ready to pull her out, meaning she would have to pull on Eiko’s hair much harder to get her out. Stabbing pain rushing down her scalp and through her body, Eiko’s eyes stung as tears welled up. She tried putting her mind elsewhere to suppress the pain, but there was no chance for her to mentally escape the torment. Although Eiko much more preferred to be her regular size, if she had to choose whose toy she would have to be, it would be Daniel. While it was apparent to her Daniel had grown careless, he was not nearly as ruthless as Bianca; it was obvious Bianca was out for blood.

“STO--”

Just as Eiko screamed out, her upper body was completely swallowed by Bianca’s anus.

“Oh god…” Bianca moaned, savoring the feeling of Eiko sinking slowly into her ass.

As she playfully stuffed Eiko further up her butt, Bianca could feel her toy struggling and punching the pulsating walls of her ass. Eiko’s punches did not hurt at all - in fact, they tickled a bit. Bianca finally stopped when Eiko was waist deep inside, then she held her tiny victim’s legs together and began twirling her around like a drill. There was something delightfully arousing in hearing Eiko’s muffled screams as Bianca did whatever she wanted with her. Through heavy breathing, Bianca flipped onto her back with one, swift motion. Still fondling her breast with one hand, the giantess gently traced the fingers of her other hand down the lines of her curvaceous body until they reached the vagina. She began to massage her clitoris, with Eiko continuing to kick and jerk around in an attempt to get free from the fleshy prison.

“Mmm…” Bianca moaned.

She had never gotten so wet before. The inside of her thighs was soaked, and juices dripped off her fingers as she touched herself; her fingers fumbled around clumsily, desperately seeking more pleasure.

Squished between warm, pulsing flesh that was coiling around her even further, Eiko grumbled in anger while jerking her legs about in an attempt to escape. Although her struggles were not getting her very far, Eiko felt Bianca’s vaginal juices lather her legs like butter; if Bianca’s anus was not holding on so tightly, Eiko might have slipped out by now. All she could do was struggle and limit her breathing - the smell she was being forced to inhale was by far much worse than what she had been enduring over the past couple of days. Bianca’s moans progressively grew louder, piercing through the air. The flesh prison rapidly tightened around Eiko, she knew what was coming next. As Bianca’s moans grew in volume, the walls clenched even tighter, to the point where it felt like some form of strangulation. As if it were not bad enough, the amount of body heat coming off of Bianca was unbearable - it felt like a squishy oven.

Eiko attempted to wiggle her way out of Bianca’s ass once again, but the space only continued to compress around her. She was struggling to breathe now, barely any room left to expand her chest for air. Eyes shut tight, she clenched her teeth, trying to extend her arms and widen the space - it did not work, she was much too weak. Just as Eiko began to fear she’d somehow snap in two, Bianca let out the loudest moan yet. The anal canal squeezed its hardest around Eiko one last time, then its grip began to loosen. Bianca’s anus twitched rapidly for a few seconds before dying down - she reached her orgasm. The walls around Eiko began to expand and return to their original shape. Although the slightly brown tint her hair and clothes took on told her she would regret being able to breathe again, Eiko was thankful to be able to get some air. However, she was shocked - with all the equipment Bianca took out, she had not expected the ordeal to be over so soon. Nothing but the sound of her giant tormentor’s calm breathing could be heard.

“There’s no way she just fell asleep and left me in here…” Eiko groaned.

Pulling back as far as she could, Eiko threw one good punch with her elbow into the walls - no response. Seems like there was only one way Eiko would be getting out, pushing herself out. She began elbowing once again, this time more rapidly as a way to push herself outwards. Unfortunately, she was not slippery enough despite her legs being covered in Bianca’s cum and other fluids. Suddenly, the walls started to scrunch up, as if Bianca were already starting round two! However, this time was different. Eiko could feel her body being pushed forward as the walls squeezed around her, rushing her towards the exit until--

PLOP

“Ek!” Eiko was flung out of Bianca’s asshole like a turd, falling onto the soft cushioning of the hot pink blankets.

Eiko rose to her hands and knees, strands of her black locks sticking to her face as cum slid of her coated body; she instantly took in a massive gulp of air. Although her hair and uniform were slightly brown now, Eiko had been through so much at this point that she did not seem too bothered by it. Now up on her knees, she turned around, looked up, and was met with a familiar scene. Bianca appeared to be resting - her pussy was gently pulsing like she would get up any second and grab her. Eiko was reminded of when she first had the opportunity to escape from Daniel the day he shrunk her, but she let that opportunity fall through the cracks.

“Not today,” Eiko grunted in determination, forcing herself to her feet regardless of exhaustion.

Slightly disoriented, Eiko fumbled over the various sex toys Bianca laid out earlier. Just like her previous plan, Eiko was going to climb down the bedsheets to freedom. Fearful, she glanced back now and then to make sure Bianca was still resting, then continued down the journey to the bedpost. Eiko could not help but stumble around, her legs wobbling like a newborn fawn, but if she stopped now she may never have a chance at freedom again.

Eiko extended her hand out with one good reach, she finally made it to the end of the bed! Just as she began clutching as much of the blanket as she could in her tiny fists, the ground began to tremble violently. It was the worst earthquake Eiko had ever experienced, but then she realized--

“Oh, no you don’t!” Bianca screeched, shuffling around as she began to sit up. “I hope you didn’t think we were done here. I was just getting started,” Bianca cackled.

Bianca reached her hand out and swiftly scooped up Eiko, clutching the tiny mistress in her fist. It all happened so fast, making it seem like the travel to the end of the bed was all for naught. Eiko shuddered, staring up at the malicious grin spread across Bianca’s face. She could feel her body being lowered, round two was about to start. Now face to face with Bianca’s sopping, wet pussy, Eiko had no choice but to watch Bianca slowly trace two of her fingers down the middle of her vagina, and massage it a bit. Thick, gooey strands of leftover cum were pulled apart as Bianca parted the outer lips, revealing her excitedly throbbing clitoris in all its glory. She placed Eiko right in between the outer lips and pushed down on her head, forcing Eiko face-first up against her clitoris. Bianca moaned softly, gently massaging her clitoris with Eiko’s face for a few seconds. Suddenly, a massive amount of weight was pressed up against Eiko’s entire body. Bianca was using the palm of her hand to shove Eiko further in between her pussy lips.

“Fuck…” the giantess softly whimpered, rapidly grinding against the palm of her hand.

“Mmph--!” Eiko flailed around in the little bit of space she had, getting more and more covered in Bianca’s delectable juices. 

Eiko gasped for air, trying to breathe while being slapped around and smothered by Bianca’s pink monster of a clitoris. Faintly, she could hear Bianca mutter, “yes, yes,” before picking up speed.

Just then Bianca stopped and pulled away slowly, slimy strands of vaginal gunk clinging to Eiko’s face. She continued to hold Eiko in place, pinching her collar in between her index finger and thumb.

The two sat in discomforting silence for what seemed like forever, until the giantess bellowed, “what are you, stupid? Get started already.”

“What…?” Eiko asked, nearly breathless.

She had been holding her breath to escape the horrid stench which lingered from Bianca’s pussy.

“Obviously, I didn’t orgasm just then,” Bianca pushed Eiko a little closer, her pulsing clitoris basically licking the face of her tiny victim, “so you need to finish the job. Get to licking,” she demanded.

Eiko sat there hesitantly. Even with how badly she wanted to escape, there was no way for her to get away. Not to mention it was highly unlikely her captor would be willing to talk things out. Eiko decided she would not put up a fight, knowing well if she did not comply that Bianca would have fun with her regardless. The tiny girl apprehensively opened her mouth and slowly stuck out her tongue. A lump formed in her throat as the anticipated taste of Bianca’s pussy sent a horrifying chill down her spine. Getting her tongue closer to Bianca’s clitoris, Eiko tried to refrain from gagging.

The moment Bianca was waiting for finally arrived, the tip of Eiko’s tongue was touching her clitoris. She could feel a wiggling sensation start up, like a small worm working its way around her drenched pussy. Her claw-like nails loosened their grip around Eiko’s collar, though it was still slightly pinched in between them to ensure her toy would not try to escape. Bianca let out a faint chuckle as she glared down at Eiko, then began to slowly remove her hand from the lips of her pussy.

The space around Eiko started to shrink, and she finally realized Bianca had let go of the outer lips; the lips were closing in on her. Before she could pull away to run, Eiko found herself smooshed in between Bianca’s pussy lips. They clamped shut around her, pushing her against the throbbing clitoris that still seemed hungry for more. Eiko struggled to break free from her new prison, she could hear the giantess laugh from above. It did not take long for her to slip out thanks to the slimy substance that coated her body.

“What was that!?” Eiko yelled up at her captor, plopping backward onto the bed.

Bianca let out an exasperated huff, “do you expect me to do all the work myself? Hold it open yourself.”

Eiko looked up at Bianca, then behind her. She was no longer being pinned down by her collar, and there was a lot of open space for her to run away right now.

“Do you seriously think you can outrun me?” Bianca’s voice rang out, she seemed to know what Eiko was thinking.

As much as she hated her right now, Eiko had to admit that Bianca was right. There is no doubt that she would be snatched up almost instantly the moment she stood up to run. Out of options, Eiko stood up, dusted herself off, and walked up to Bianca’s pussy lips once more. She used all her strength to part the lips; it was even more difficult to keep a steady grip with how slippery they were. Once again face to face with Bianca’s clitoris, Eiko took a big gulp and prepared for the worst as she stuck her tongue out.

“Any day now,” Bianca rolled her eyes.

Eiko groaned, but she was in no position to talk back. She began to lick Bianca’s clitoris once again, licking as fast as she could to get it over with. Despite Eiko’s efforts, Bianca had grown incredibly quiet. In fact, a deafening silence enveloped the room. The feeling of Eiko licking her clitoris was exciting to Bianca at first, but the excitement quickly faded. 

“Sheesh, I don’t know what Daniel sees in you.” Bianca began, “this is extremely boring. You could at least try being more enthusiastic.”

Eiko huffed in annoyance to herself. Her eyes scanned as much of the bed as she could while she kept her mouth up to Bianca’s pussy - she had an idea.

“If it’s ‘enthusiasm’ you want…” Eiko murmured, then opened her mouth wide.

CHOMP

“OW!” Bianca howled, her knees buckling together from the stabbing pain she felt on her groin.

Eyes full of tears, Bianca clutched her vagina and fell onto her side, writhing in agony. Eiko had her teeth sunken into Bianca’s clitoris and was not letting go. With one hand still clutching her vagina, Bianca flailed around aimlessly on the bed, knocking all her sex toys and pillows onto the floor.

“Let go, let go, let go!” she screamed, tears streaming down her face.

In the confusion, Eiko managed to free herself from in between Bianca’s pussy lips. Just as Eiko landed onto the bed, she was nearly trampled by the giantess rolling over in pain. She had no time to waste, she sprung to her feet started running across the bed bobbing and weaving as to not get squashed by the frantically squirming Bianca. Eiko ran to the edge of the bed, but it was too late; she had planned on scaling down the blanket, but it had now bundled onto the floor. She looked back at the giantess, who was no longer crying - it seemed the pain was subsiding. She turned her gaze back to the blanket, almost wanting to jump. The fall looked fatal, but maybe the blanket would cushion her fall. Eiko silently debated with herself on what to do, but one thing is for sure: if Bianca were to catch her, the punishment would likely be brutal.

“It’s now or never,” Eiko shuddered, taking a few steps back as the sensation of butterflies fluttering in her stomach grew unbearably strong, “1--”

Before she counted any further, Bianca rose to her knees in anger, screeching, “you’re going to pay for that!”

She took a swipe at Eiko, but just barely missed; Eiko broke into a sprint towards the edge of the bed before finishing her count and jumped off.

“Gah--!” Eiko screamed, tightly grasping her arm.

She managed to land safely onto the blanket, but her shoulder took a rough beating. It felt bruised, but fortunately, it did not seem broken.

A small price to pay to avoid whatever Bianca had in store for me…” Eiko thought, untangling herself from the deep clutches of the thick blanket.

She had to think fast as to where to go next; Bianca was getting up and she did not sound happy. Just before Bianca’s foot slammed down onto the ground with a deafening crash, Eiko lunged herself into the darkness underneath the bed.

“Where are you, you little bitch!?” Bianca shouted, her angry footsteps trembling the earth beneath them.

There was no way Eiko was making it to the door, not with Bianca on the prowl. All she could do was wait and hope the giantess would give up looking.

--------------

 

Meanwhile…

Fap, fap, fap, fap

“Ah…” Daniel moaned, stroking his moistened cock.

He had been pleasuring himself with his new, shrunken toys in an attempt to get them to talk about Eiko’s whereabouts. Despite his efforts, he had not gotten an answer yet; however, Daniel did not mind. Caressing his penis with Danielle in one hand, and grasping Jane in the other, he could feel every curve of Danielle’s body in the skintight catsuit as he stroked her along his lubed penis. She almost felt like a small vibrator as she struggled in Daniel’s palm, massaging his shaft as she wiggled around.

With her face mashed up against Daniel’s pulsating cock, Danielle tried mustering up all the strength she could to lift her arms. She planned on attempting to push herself off of Daniel’s penis, but his hand was too tightly wrapped around her, forcefully pressing her arms against her side. She could feel Daniel’s hand grip her tighter as she struggled, pushing her head even harder against his penis - the heat of his cock singeing her face. Just when she thought things could not get any worst Daniel’s hand started stroking faster. The smothering heat slowly rose in intensity, and his penis grew harder with each stroke.

“Ah!” gripped in Daniel’s other was Jane, struggling to free herself from the giant’s clutches.

Thanks to his lubricious, sweaty palm, Jane was almost free. Eventually, she managed to slip out, plopping face-first onto the bed. She looked back at Daniel’s clutched fist, then up at him - looks like he did not notice. Though Jane felt bad for Danielle, at least she was technically keeping Daniel distracted while she tried to come up with a plan to get the both of them away from him. The ground beneath Jane’s feet shook violently as Daniel shifted into a more comfortable position, nearly knocking her off the edge of the bed; she would have to find a less dangerous spot to think if she didn’t want to end up falling to her death. Jane began sprinting along the edge of the bed, trying to use as much of the blanket as possible as cover while she quickly crept away from Daniel.

Daniel lifted his other hand to his face, still stroking his penis with Danielle, “oh nurs--”

He froze, Jane was no longer in his fist.

“Jane?” Daniel called out, looking around the bed and trying to stay as still as possible.

He flipped over the pillow, checked under his legs, and peeked over the edge of the bed but still could not find her. Just then, something peered in his peripheral as it scurried along a bundled part of the blanket - it was Jane.

“There you are, nurse,” Daniel teased playfully, “you haven’t examined me yet.”

Daniel began tugging on Jane’s thigh-high, white stockings, tripping her. He scooped the frantically flailing Jane up, then smooshed her face up against his testicles. He began rubbing Jane along his balls, lubricating them with the excess lubricant from her body, then cupped them in his hand with Jane still in his palm. Daniel lowered himself onto his back, caressing his cock and balls with the two girls. He let out a lustful huff, massaging himself gently while Jane and Danielle squirmed against his groin. It became difficult to feel the two as their squirming began to die down. Daniel stopped masturbating and waited. He could still hear Danielle and Jane’s very faint muffles and could feel the girls’ movements a lot less than before. He released the girls and held them in his fists, moving them closer to his face. The two were sweating profusely while panting up a storm.

“You can’t be serious,” Daniel sighed, “you guys are tired already? We’ve barely gotten started.”

The girls did not say a word. Instead, they merely glared at Daniel with murder in their eyes. Daniel was not bothered; they were way too tiny to be threatening.

“Nothing, huh?” he laughed, “I don’t know how either of you expects to take Eiko’s place when I’m not even fully erect.”

Suddenly, Danielle blurted out, “let us go, FREAK,” a slight growl in her voice.

“I will, when one of you tell me where I can find Eiko,” Daniel responded, raising one eyebrow.

Danielle glanced over at Jane, she could see the submission in her friend’s eyes; Jane looked like she was going to break any moment.

Danielle looked back at Daniel then shouted out, “no,” which seemed to snap Jane out of her haze.

“Then I guess we’re going to have to make this more interesting,” the giant frowned.

He slammed Danielle onto her back and held her down on his penis, then pushed Jane on top of her face first. Jane’s breast nearly popped out of the nurse costume; the buttons were barely able to hold the dress’s bust closed.

“Get your boobs out of my face!” Danielle screamed at Jane.

Jane had not realized her breasts were nearly smothering Danielle.

“I can’t help it,” Jane huffed, trying to fight against the weight of Daniel’s index finger pushing down on her.

Daniel snickered at the two girls’ bickering while he, with his other hand, reached for a pillow behind him.

Jane and Danielle’s arguing did not stop until they both noticed Daniel was now hovering a pillow just a few feet above them. Still pinned down, all they could do was brace for impact right before the fluffy, white mass slammed onto them, pushing them harder up against Daniel’s penis. Jane could hear Danielle yelling at her through angry muffles, but her face was now wedged further into Jane’s cleavage thanks to the force of the pillow.

Gasp

“Put those things away,” Danielle growled, finally freeing her head from between Jane’s breasts.

Despite it being too dark for Danielle to see, Jane rolled her eyes, “it’s not like I can move anywhere--”

Jane could no longer talk, growing incredibly breathless as the weight of Daniel’s hand on the other side of the pillow pushed down on them with great force. Suddenly, their bodies began to shift around. Daniel’s cock started moving, dragging Jane and Danielle against the pillow downward, then up again. His movements began to quicken, full-on thrusting up against them and dragging their bodies every which way. Jane and Danielle were pushed further into the depths of the pillow by the giant’s suffocatingly hot penis.

Grunting intensely, Daniel was laid out on his back hugging the pillow towards his chest. A single bead of sweat slithered down his glistening forehead while thrust mercilessly against the pillow - desperately clutching its casing in one of his fists as he yearned for more excitement. Daniel could feel his tiny victims struggling to escape from between the weight of the pillow and his body, but their fighting only sent immeasurable pleasure flowing through his entire being.

FWOOP

Daniel flipped over to his stomach, now laying on top of the pillow while using his arms as support - Danielle was now laying on top of Jane, her face still wedged between Jane’s breasts.

Daniel ground the pillow with his cock, gyrating his hips sweetly to an energetic rhythm. Closing his eyes, he appeared to have gone somewhere else as he savored the feeling. He laid flat on his stomach and continued to hump the pillow - this moment felt familiar. Nostalgia set in as Daniel reminisced on the day he did this when he first shrunk Eiko. His penis grew harder just thinking about Eiko. He now began thrusting most intensely.

Now laying on the pillow instead of Daniel’s cock, Jane and Danielle’s bodies were no longer being dragged around. Instead, they were being pinned down while the giant vehemently pummeled them with his penis. While Danielle’s back was right up against Daniel’s cock receiving a grinding, Jane’s experience was not any better. Being taller than Danielle, Jane’s face was all but protected from their captor’s titillating wrath. Her face was pounded by Daniel’s penis, the stifling heat and his body sweat stung her eyes. The muffled sounds of Daniel moaning cut through the rustling of the pillow, letting them know he felt nothing but pleasure. The torture felt never-ending, it was a wonder how Eiko had managed to put up with any of this.

Just when it seemed Daniel would never finish, he stopped. He adjusted himself, now sitting upright while his penis continued holding the girls down.

“Hello again, ladies,” Daniel greeted the two, finally lifting himself off the girls while the pillow still rested between his legs.

Danielle managed to dislodge her face from between Jane’s breasts once again, longingly taking a lungful of the fresh air as she pushed herself off her friend. Danielle opened her eyes slightly; the piercing light stung her retinas. Though Daniel had only been using them for a little while, it felt like days since she had last seen the sun.

“Go to hell,” Danielle snarled, baring her teeth, and giving a murderous glare.

Jane, on the other hand, was too breathless to speak. Her sweat-drenched, blond locks stuck to her face.

“Well,” Daniel began, “ready to start talking?”

Daniel could tell Jane had had enough. Danielle, however, did not look as if she would be budging any time soon.

“What about you, Jane” he looked over at Jane, burning a hole through her with his eyes, “do you know where Eiko is?”

Danielle looked to Jane, whose mouth began forming words.

“She doesn’t!” Danielle chimed in, slapping her hand over Jane’s mouth. 

“I wasn’t talking to you.” Daniel clutched Danielle in his hands and held her over the opening of his penis, “it’s time Jane and I had a private discussion.”

Danielle was now flipped upside down and heading headfirst towards the mouth of the giant’s penis.

“Jane! Don’t tell him anythi--!” she yelled out just before her head was shoved into Daniel’s cock.

Daniel pushed her in further until the only visible part of Danielle’s body was her legs dangling from his urethra. She might have been small, but her voice was so loud that Jane and Daniel could still hear her yelling muffled obscenities.

“Now we can talk in peace,” Daniel sighed, “you look like you really want to get something off your chest. Maybe you know where Eiko is?”

Jane sat up and looked around.

Then she slightly, but hesitantly, whispered, “I do.”

“Well then,” Daniel smirked, “how about you tell me, and this will all be over - for you and your friend,” Daniel pointed to Danielle, pushing her into his penis just a little bit further.

Jane took a hard swallow, preparing to shatter Danielle’s trust in her. She just about to open her mouth and utter “she’s with Bianca,” and this would be over. However, she paused. Would all this really be over? After all, it’s not like Daniel could just turn the two back, especially since they know so much. Jane began to wonder if ‘over’ meant he’d just put them back into the jar.

Daniel was growing impatient, “what is it?”

Jane snapped out of it and looked up at Daniel - he looked menacing from where she was sitting.

“Uh, what’s going to happen if I tell you?”

“If?” Daniel asked, “well when you tell me I’ll go get Eiko and that will be that.”

Jane glanced at Danielle’s flailing legs, then back at Daniel, “and you’d turn us back?”

“Hmm,” Daniel thought for a moment, then said, “sure, I could turn you back.”

Jane gasped with excitement; she was not expecting such an answer!

“Really!?” she hopped to her feet, “Wow, I can’t believe you’d turn us all back!”

Jane began hopping up and down while she clapped her hands.

“What? No, just you,” Daniel clarified, “why would you want me to turn those two back?”

Jane stopped, shocked by such a question.

“Why wouldn’t I want you to turn my friends back?”

“Are they really your friends?” Daniel asked

“What do you mean? Of course they’re my friends.”

Daniel sighed, “Danielle’s seems like she’s always mean to you. I mean, she’s always calling you an idiot. Then there’s Eiko--”

“What about Eiko?” Jane stepped further to Daniel, angered by the fact that he would even suggest there was something wrong with her and Eiko’s friendship.

“Well, she’s pretty smart. Probably leagues smarter than you,” Daniel added. “Plus she’s the reason you two are here in the first place, yet she’s no longer here. Do you really want to hang around someone who makes you feel inferior, uses you, then abandons you?”

Daniel did not really believe any of the stuff he was saying. He had seen how the girls interacted before when they were their normal sizes, and they seemed quite close. The truth was, Jane was the only one Daniel trusted to be turned back to normal and not say anything. With how much she cared about her friends, he knew he would be able to keep her quiet by threatening to hurt Danielle and Eiko. Besides, who would believe her story anyway?

Jane seemed offended at first but then began to laugh, “we’ve been friends for a while, that’s just how we are. Sure Danielle can be a little rude, but she doesn’t mean what she says. As for Eiko, she could have left us the first time she escaped, but came back anyway and I know she is gonna come back again. Besides, I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing I left my friends with a monster like you.”

Jane usually looked sweet, but right now she had a look that told Daniel she was ready to fight him regardless of her size. Daniel wished he had just lied about turning the three back to normal instead of trying to turn Jane against her friends. Not only did he have to listen to her sappy speech just them, but now there was no way Jane would tell him what he wanted to hear.

“So, I’m guessing you’re not going to tell me where Eiko is, huh?” Daniel groaned.

“That’s right! My lips are sealed!”

Daniel sighed and slowly pulled Danielle out of his urethra, her body softly caressing the walls of his cock as she slid out. She was covered in a slimy substance, but glad to be out.

“I don’t suppose you have anything to add, Danielle?” he asked.

“Ha! As if.”

“Then you two just made a big mistake,” Daniel growled, grabbing the two in his fist and shrouding their vision in darkness completely.

 

--------------

 

“Come on out, Eiko,” Bianca had a translucent, blue dildo in her hand as she tore through the room, “you know you have nowhere to run.”

With her back up against one of the stacks of Bianca’s moving boxes, Eiko’s heart was racing. Bianca had blocked off her only exit by stuffing a towel under the door, and had scared her out of nearly every hiding place. Bianca had found Eiko hiding under the bed, nearly grabbed her when she hid under the nightstand, and she was almost crushed by a chair when Bianca spotted her under the desk. There was not a place she could go where Bianca would not eventually find her. The only thing Eiko could hope to do was get Bianca distracted somehow, and long enough for her to pull some of the towel from under the door so she could slip out the room. But she needed to hurry and devise a plan - Bianca’s footsteps were crashing down behind her on the opposite side of the boxes.

“You can hide for as long as you want but I’m gonna find you eventually, you little slut,” Bianca blustered.

Bianca crept closer along the edge of the boxes, walking around them slowly. Eiko tried to keep her breathing under control, but the closer Bianca got the closer she was to stumbling upon Eiko’s hiding spot and catching her. Where she was now, there was no other place to hide that was close enough for Eiko to run from Bianca and not get snatched up.

CRASH

Eiko could see the tips of Bianca hot pink painted toenails as her giant foot stepped around the other side of the box. Eiko fearfully closed her eyes and clutched her bottom lip with her teeth, just moments away from being discovered as Bianca’s breath drew near. Bianca stepped forward once more, her naked body in all its curvaceous glory was now fully visible to Eiko. All Bianca had to do next was look down and --

Ring, ring, ring!

Just then, a funky beat started playing from what sounded like a cellphone; the ringing was coming from the bathroom.

Annoyed, Bianca groaned, turned towards the bathroom, and stomped right in front of Eiko without noticing as she made her way to the noise.

“Hello? Yeah…”

Bianca had answered the phone and began talking to someone, but Eiko could not make out any words. Whatever was being said, she did not care. This was the distraction she needed. Eiko began sprinting for the door, so excited that she nearly stumbled a few times. It did not take long for Eiko’s excited legs to carry to the enormous, pastel pink door; finally, she made it. She listened closely and could still hear Bianca chatting away on the phone. For how long she would be talking was a mystery, but that time was valuable.

With the soft, fluffy, white towel clutched in her hands, Eiko lifted her foot to the door, the other firmly planted on the floor. She counted down to one and began pushing her foot against the door as she pulled on the towel - it was surprisingly harder to pull out than she initially thought.

“What did she put on this thing, glue?” Eiko grunted, trying with all her might to pull the towel from under the door.

She did not need to pull the whole towel out, just enough to create a big enough opening to slip out. Even then, it was clear the towel was not going anywhere any time soon. Eiko stumbled backward, almost feeling like giving up. She looked at the bottom of the door frame and squinted; the towel had moved a bit. Eiko fell to her knees and crawled over to the small hole she had created. The space was not yet big enough for her, but she could see the girls’ dormitory hallway peaking in to greet her. Eiko looked closely under the door, her room was just down the hall. It was surrounded by flowers, a cross, a pile of unopened letters, and a basket of brownies; a janitor would probably be there to pick them up, they still smelt fresh. It was clear to Eiko that her schoolmates probably thought she was dead or had run away. This only further motivated Eiko, she had to make it to that room. While she might not be able to much in her current state, at least she would be safe as she devised a plan to help Danielle and Jane.

“Alright, time to bust out of here,” Eiko declared, laying onto her back.

With the towel between her legs and grasped in her fingers, Eiko’s feet were both firmly planted against the door. She counted down once more, feeling fired up now more than ever. Then, Eiko began pulling, using her legs to push her body away from the door as she pulled on the towel. Part of the towel came out even more from under the door, creating just enough room for her to slip through it.

STOMP, STOMP, STOMP

Eiko could hear Bianca eagerly running back into the room to continue her search, it seemed the phone call was over.

“There you are!” Bianca yelled, Eiko still on her back.

Eiko scrambled to her feet and ran to the opening in the door.

Bianca began twirling the blue dildo around, “no you don’t!” she yelled just before throwing it at the bottom of the door.

Eiko ducked out of the way and the dildo crashed into the door with immense impact, knocking her backward. Bianca not only missed Eiko, but also failed to block the exit to the door.

“Loser!” Eiko taunted, sticking her tongue out before hopping back to her feet.

The two girls began running to the door, and it seemed sure they would collide. But while Eiko was fast, Bianca was faster, and she used her toes to plug Eiko’s only escape. Bianca smirked, swooping up Eiko in one swing.

Bianca mocked, asking, “who’s the loser now,” as she lifted Eiko to her face.

Eiko stuck her tongue out again just before chomping down on Bianca’s hand, sinking her teeth in as hard as she could.

The smooth-skinned giantess wailed in pain, letting Eiko go.

“AH!” Bianca shook her hand, then clutched it in pain, “stop biting me you brat!”

Luckily, they were still close to the door, because Eiko managed to fall onto the cushion of the soft towel. But she could not stay there long, Bianca’s foot was still blocking the exit and no doubt she was more pissed off than before. Eiko struggled to get herself untangled from the towel; she could see Bianca itching to get her hands on her. Bianca was reaching for her, this time more cautiously in case another bite was coming. Like a slippery fox, Eiko maneuvered her way around Bianca’s eager finger and ran between her legs. Bianca spun around and watched Eiko scurry behind a stack of boxes like the cockroach she was. If everything went as planned, Eiko could trick Bianca into walking around the box and run right past her. Unfortunately, like many of her plans lately, this one was doomed to fail.

Bianca grinned, asking, “how stupid do you think I am?” right before swiftly living the boxes and exposing her rival.

Before she could try to grab the tiny girl, Eiko ran towards the bed in an attempt to dive under it.

“Not this time,” Bianca growled, sticking her foot out and kicking Eiko against the side of it.

The wind was knocked out of Eiko as she collided with the foot, like a punch in the gut from a bodybuilder, just before being sent rolling several times along the carpet toward the bookcase. She finally stopped rolling. Her vision was blurry as she lied there on her side barely able to move. The thumping of the giantess got closer, and soon Eiko could hear what sounded like liquid dripping to the floor. At first, she thought there was some sort of leak, but then she looked up at her tormentor - Bianca was getting excited from this. Her pussy was sopping wet and pulsated with hunger, drooling its vaginal juices down Bianca’s leg. A devious grin spread across her face as she reached down to grab Eiko. Who knew what horrific plans she had in store, especially after being bitten by twice?

Eiko tried getting up but accidentally pushed herself a few centimeters back and into the bookcase; there was nowhere else to run. Suddenly, she realized there was one place Bianca’s fat little fingers could not reach: under the bookcase. Just before Bianca swiped at her, Eiko used all the strength she could muster to push herself backward and rolled under the bookcase.

“What!? No! Get from under there!” the giantess roared, sticking her fingers under the bookcase - the rest of her hand was way too big to reach further.

“If you don’t get from under there right now,” Bianca barked, “I’m gonna move this bookcase!”

Unfortunately for Bianca, her bookcase would prove to be too heavy for her to move. Eiko laid on her back panting, listening to Bianca grunting as she rammed her shoulder into the bookcase. Eiko could not sit or stand up because of how low the ceiling was, but at least she could rest a bit. The sound of the giantess ramming her shoulder into the shelves began to die down - it seemed Bianca was getting tired. Eventually, the thumping stopped. The furious stomping grew fainter as Bianca moved away from the bookcase.

Eiko breathed a sigh of relief - it was over…for now. She brushed a bundle of dust bunnies off her body that had built up when she rolled under the bookcase. The sound of tape crumpling echoed around the room, it sounded as if Bianca was unpacking some of her boxes. Maybe she had gotten bored now that her toy had moved out of her reach. Eiko did not worry about whatever Bianca was doing, she was safe for the moment. It had been so long since she remembered being able to take a breath so calmly. Even though an angry giantess was waiting for when she decided to leave her hiding spot, Eiko felt at ease.

“That idiot…” Eiko muttered to herself, recalling the day Daniel had shrunken her, “…this is all his fault.”

Eiko closed her eyes and let out a yawn, she was exhausted.

A least 15 minutes of silence went by when all of a sudden a loud thud sounded against the floor. Eiko’s eyes popped open as an obnoxious roar started up. Seemingly out of nowhere, a light shone through the crack of Eiko’s hiding spot, nearly blinding her. It was almost as if a car pulled up and parked inside Bianca’s room. But that did not make sense, why would a car be here? It shook the ground furiously, and Eiko watched as it violently sucked dust bunnies from under the shelf. The wind picked up, trying to whisk Eiko away with them; Bianca was attempting to suck her up with a vacuum.

“Oh come on!” Eiko complained, rolling over onto her stomach and taking a handful of carpet.

Eiko crawled towards the other end of the bookcase as the vacuum tried its best to suck her in. If it were not for the fact that it could not fit under the bookcase, Eiko would have been long gone. Luckily, she managed to slip through an opening on the other end of the bookcase. She snuck around the corner to take a peek - Bianca was holding a hand vacuum towards the bottom of the bookcase waiting for Eiko to get sucked into it - good, her tormentor was distracted. Without a second thought, Eiko dashed towards the door; all she had to do was finish pulling out a little bit more of the towel and she would be home free

“Ah-ha! There you are!” Bianca yelled out, turning off the vacuum.

Eiko was so eager to escape, she had not thought that Bianca would see her in her peripheral. Unfortunately, the giantess spotted her. Dildo still in her other hand, Bianca dropped the vacuum and began crawling after Eiko, swinging wildly at her tiny rival. Relentless, Bianca swung once more, this time more focused. Although the giantess missed Eiko by a hair, she was hellbent on catching her. Eiko weaved through the carpet as Bianca continued to slam the dildo down after her, each swing more furious than the last. Managing to duck past all of Bianca’s attacks, Eiko had only a little bit further to go to get to the door. The exit was in sight, freedom just on the tip of Eiko’s tongue. Now a couple of centimeters from the door, Eiko gave one big leap and--

WACK!

Just before Eiko managed to slip out of the room, Bianca slammed the dildo down onto her. She lifted it slowly and there was Eiko, unconscious, and stuck to the dildo like it was mousetrap paper. 

“Finally got ya, you little snake,” Bianca sneered, “it’s time for a real punishment.”

 

--------------

 

“Danielle? Danielle?” Jane was slouched down with Danielle resting on her lap.

“Ugh, my head,” Danielle sat up, or at least as much as she could. “Where are we?”

The last thing she remembered was Daniel shoving her and Jane into a small space and she ended up hitting her head. She looked around - right beside them was a small slit with light peering through it. The small room they were in was circular, somewhat cramped; it was also squishy but firm. The room was just barely lit as the walls were just a little bit thin.

“The hell?” Danielle rubbed her hand on the ground, her fingers running through long, rubber bristles that were underneath them.

“Hey look,” Jane called out, “there are more rooms.”

Jane was pointing down to an opening on the opposite side of them, on the other side of it was a room just like the one they were in, but the floor and ceiling were covered in ridges. The rooms even further down seemed to have different floor patterns: some with waves, bumps, tight spaces, and more.

“Do you hear that?” Jane asked.

The girls listened closely; they could hear the sound of Daniel thumping around the room - he was getting closer. Danielle managed to peek her head through as much of the small slit as she could thanks to a slippery, fruity substance that coated the entrance. She tried opening the slit wider so that she and Jane crawl out, but the rubber was too strong to part any further. Her eyes scanned the outside of their fleshy prison and there stood Daniel, moaning and gently stroking cock.

Jane squinted her eyes curiously, trying to see passed Danielle, “what’s going on?”

Danielle slipped her head back inside, then looked around their room once more before taking a whiff of the fruity substance. Finally, everything clicked, and her eyes grew wide - they were inside a fleshlight.

“We need to get out of here,” Danielle grabbed Jane’s arms, “help me with this!”

Jane did not question Danielle and tried helping to pull apart the small slit to create enough space for them to crawl out. Even with the two of them pulling on it, they were not strong enough to create a big enough hole for either of them to fit through, much less the both of them.

“Dammit, there’s no getting out of here,” Danielle huffed, “we need to create some distance.”

“What? Why--”

“Shut up,” Danielle hissed, grabbing Jane’s arm, and quickly crawling further back into the rubber chamber.

She had no idea what they would do once they hit a dead end.

Daniel was still gently stroking his throbbing penis, licking his lips while he stared at the fleshlight; he was barely able to contain his excited. He stopped for a moment as he noticed the fleshlight rocking side to side slightly. Daniel’s confusion subsided as he began chuckling to himself, he realized Jane and Danielle were probably scurrying along inside of the toy. It was laughable that they thought they could somehow get away by escaping further into the chambers.

Just as the girls made it into another chamber full of bumps, they were suddenly flung onto their faces as the fleshlight jostled around violently. They felt their prison tilt forward, causing gravity to mercilessly fling them towards the end of the fleshlight in a chamber full of bumps shaped like clitorises. Then, as if to erase all of the progress they made to get away, the fleshlight tilted backward and pulled them back to the entrance.

“Ouch!” Danielle grunted after accidentally getting elbowed in the stomach by Jane. “Get off me.”

“I can’t help it,” Jane groaned.

As the girls looked up at the rubber chambers now above them, the air grew warming. It was as if they were being breathed on.

“Look who’s awake,” Daniel’s voice rumbled, sending a shiver down the girls’ spines.

They looked down and saw one of Daniel’s eyes glaring at them through the slit.

He laughed, “now we can get started.”

Just then, the fleshlight was jerked around once more and was now straightened out. Although the girls were now able to run back again, it started to get darker as something was now covering the slit. It was the head of Daniel’s cock poking through the entrance, quickly approaching Jane and Danielle and engulfing the space inside the fleshlight. The hungry beast drew closer, throbbing, and drooling precum from its mouth; the girls scrambled further through the chambers, tripping over bumps and ridges as they struggled to get away.

“Dead end!” Jane panicked; they were back in the clitoris bump shaped chamber.

“This should be far enough then,” Danielle claimed, breathing heavily from exhaustion.

Danielle and Jane slumped over to catch their breath, waiting to see if they had managed to outrun Daniel’s cock. After all, there was nothing else they could do from here. Fortunately, it seemed they had because Daniel’s cock has slowed. Even though he had not thrust all the way in, Daniel began pulling out of the fleshlight.

Jane cheered, “he gave up” and held up her hand.

The two celebrated with a high five, but it seemed as though they began celebrating a little too early. Gravity once again started working against them as the fleshlight was tilted in a more upright position.

“Hang on!” Jane shouted, and the two grabbed onto a rubber bump.

However, Danielle did not grip tight enough because now she was falling towards the entrance.

THUD

Something warm seemed to cushion her fall.

Daniel, with the tip of his penis still halfway inside of the rubber fleshlight, felt one of the girls land on him. He smirked and began pushing his cock back into the fleshlight, then pulled it nearly all the way out again. He repeated this action faster, and more aggressively, savagely pounding into the fleshlight like it owed him money. He could feel his tiny victim being tossed around by his dick like a salad, each time she scrambled to climb away as she was tossed in the air but failed. Moaning sensually, Daniel gripped the fleshlight tighter and began twisting it around his cock as he thrust. As he thrust harder, he hoped one of the girls would get trapped underneath his penis. Just the thought of it amused him.

Danielle was tossed up by the giant’s forceful thrusts. He was moving so quickly that whenever Danielle began falling back down, she was met with an audible smack as she collided with the giant penis midair. A few times she had successfully grabbed onto a bristle and began climbing, but each attempt was met with complete failure. The chamber Daniel’s cock violently tore was becoming more and more heavily coated in lube, sweat, and precum. Even when Danielle managed to start climbing, the area she had grabbed onto was either too slippery to hang on, or she would not climb up fast enough and get smothered by Daniel’s penis once again.

Jane herself was still holding for dear life to one of the rubber bumps. A few times she had almost been caught up in the violent turbulence of Daniel’s penis as he would nearly reach her. Occasionally, she would reach out and try to give Danielle something to hold onto whenever she was pushed upwards, but Danielle was moving too quickly to grab on. Jane felt bad for Danielle, who was being thrown around like a rag doll, but there was nothing she could do. She certainly did not want to join her friend. However, Jane was not sure how long she could hang on. With each passing second, the fearful sweat that excreted from her palms made it harder to keep a grip. The loud moans coming from Daniel let her know he was not at all concerned about their safety.

However, Daniel finally stopped. He had not cum, but the girls could hear his breathing calm down - it seemed as though he was taking a break of some sort. They expected it would not be long before Daniel began masturbating again, because the fleshlight was still being held in an upright position and the tip of his cock was blocking the exit.

“Danielle,” Jane called out, “hurry!”

Danielle rolled her eyes, “well I wasn’t planning on just sitting here.”

Jane pointed out the tip of one of her shoes, trying to give Danielle something to grab onto, but she was too far up to reach. Instead, Danielle grabbed a handful of rubber bristles and began climbing her way up the first chamber. She was not able to go that fast due to how slippery everything was, but at least she was getting away. Danielle cleared the first two chambers and was entering the third. She was still in Daniel’s reach, but she felt better knowing she had gotten a head start.

Daniel stared intensely at the fleshlight. He could see one of the girls’ tiny silhouettes climbing up thanks to the light from the window making it more visible.

“Just a little further…” he whispered, almost drooling in anticipation.

“Come on, Danielle! You’re almost there!”

Even though she was scared of falling, Jane felt comfortable enough to put out one of her hands. She was confident Danielle would be there soon to grab on.

“Shut up so I can concentr--”

Then, without warning, Daniel’s cock shot up through the chambers and his urethra swallowed up one of Danielle’s feet. She began panicking, kicking at the mushroom head with her other free foot to cause some sort of pain to it. Her attacks did nothing, the eager penis only continued creeping up and taking in more of Danielle’s leg. Danielle kicked once more, this time getting her other foot stuck in its mouth; there was nothing else she could do from here. She tried pulling herself free by pulling on the rubber ridge she clung to, but her body would not move any further - Daniel’s cock was just too strong.

Daniel could not control his breathing; his heart was racing from the sensation of his cock slowly devouring his victim. Leather caressed the walls of his cock as it slid further inside, he now knew it was Danielle he had caught. Daniel shoved his penis further into the fleshlight, slowly overwhelming his tiny victim as he cooed in delight.

Danielle tried pulling herself up once more with the rubber ridge in her grasp, but she was not strong enough.

“Wait, he stopped?” Jane noticed Danielle’s body was no longer being taken in by the beast.

Instead, she was up to her waist in Daniel’s urethra. Now was her chance, she could escape if she moved quick enough. However, in one swift movement, Danielle’s body was dragged out of the fleshlight so fast it was as if she were never there.

“Hey there, Danielle, nice to see you again,” Daniel smirked at the tiny girl stuck in his cock.

“Get me out of here!” she struggled.

Daniel bit his lip and moaned, “I feel your excitement, but if you keep moving around like that I gonna cum before I’m even ready.”

Usually, Danielle would fight much harder, but she so exhausted she could barely lift her arms.

“Well, in you go,” Daniel placed his finger on Danielle’s head, pushing her further into his penis.

He pushed on her slowly, savoring the sensation as his toy squirmed around.

“Wait, wait!” Danielle called out, causing the giant to stop.

“What is it? Do you want to confess something? Maybe tell me where a certain someone is?"

Danielle stayed quiet, nothing she could say right now would save her unless it was what Daniel wanted to hear. She said nothing else.

“Hmm, that’s what I thought,” Daniel razzed, drool seeping from his mouth as he pushed Danielle further into his cock until she was no longer visible.

“God, that’s the spot,” Daniel moaned, his shrunken toy squirming around with all the strength she has left.

The flesh of the giant’s penis contorted around Danielle, swallowing her further into its depths.

Daniel held the fleshlight up to the sun’s rays that pierced through the window and, with a cackle, said “and then there was one,” while glaring at Jane’s silhouette.

His thumb traced the outside of the fleshlight to a small, circular button.

Several layers of sweat had completely coated the rubber bump Jane had been holding onto. Danielle was gone, and there was no way Jane foresaw herself getting out of this situation. Although all had gone quiet and it seemed Daniel had finished, the sound of him breathing still lingered - it was not calm at all. Just when Jane started to think that Daniel decided he was done for the day, the walls began trembling after the sound of a click. Everything was vibrating violently, and with each shake, Jane’s fingers slipped just a little bit more. Jane looked down and could see Daniel’s penis waiting for her at the entrance of the fleshlight. It was eagerly pulsating, desperately wanting to swallow her whole.

Jane tried her best to keep hold, but the tip of her fingers slipped and now she found herself falling feet first towards the mouth below. She fell back to the first chamber and rustled through the rubber bristles; like a rug burn, the bristles stung Jane’s skin as she whisked through them. Suddenly, she came to an abrupt halt. Jane tried moving her arms but found they were tangled up in the rubber bristles. In fact, she could barely move her head, because the strands of her hair had gotten wrapped around the bristles that acted like a fine-tooth comb that would not let go. Jane was now stuck, tied down and at the mercy of her captor.

“Nice of you to drop by, nurse,” Daniel mocked through a devious grin, “I’ve been waiting for you.”

Daniel hopped onto the bed and laid on his back. The tip of his cock kissed the outside of the vibrating fleshlight, coursing excitement through his veins. The mouth of the fleshlight began devouring Daniel's penis as he slowly pushed inwards. He was now all the way in and could feel Jane wiggling between the walls of the fleshlight and his cock. His hands began moving faster like they had a mind of their own. Bottom lip curled inwards, Daniel sucked air in between his teeth as the vibration of the fleshlight melted him to the very core.

Letting out a delicious, “mmm,” Daniel gripped the fleshlight tighter and started rotating it around his member.

Although Daniel did not feel Jane’s skin and hair were as soft as Eiko’s, she was definitely the next best thing. It felt like a dozen little feathers twirling around his penis, stroking it lightly. The sensation invited him in further, making Daniel jam his cock as deep as he could into the fleshlight. He shifted his hips forward in a circular motion as gently as he could. Daniel knew he had to stop soon, otherwise, he would ejaculate before he was ready. But it felt so good, he had to fight his thumb just to could click the power button and make the fleshlight stop vibrating. Daniel sat there for a good minute or two, allowing himself to calm down. He still felt a slightly pleasurable sensation coming from the fleshlight he had left standing upright on his penis; Jane was squirming around.

Jane was still trying to break free from the rubber prison. She thought that she would be able to slip free thanks to all the sweat and lube that coated her body, but the giant’s cock still rested on top of her; it had her pinned tightly against the rubber walls. Just then, she felt herself being rubbed slowly one last time against the slimy cock before it had exited the fleshlight. Finally, Jane was able to breathe. She was still tied down but at least the worst was over - or at least that’s what she thought. The prison rotated once more, this time resting in a horizontal position. Jane stared down and could see Daniel peeking in. Then, two worm-like creatures came slithering in and grabbed hold of her - they were Daniel’s fingers. Jane’s entire body from head to toe was drenched, so it did not take much effort for her to be peeled off the walls of the sex toy and taken out.

“Where’s Danielle!?” the tiny Jane instantly began yelling, trying to maneuver her way out of the giant’s clutches.

“Calm down,” Daniel sighed, squeezing his cock in his free hand, “here she comes.”

Like a push pop, a weary, slime-covered Danielle was pushed out through the urethra of the penis; Her hands were still clutched to her side tightly like she was tied with a rope.

“Welcome back,” Daniel joked, taking the tiny girl out of his penis.

Daniel held the girls in separate hands up to his face, grinning at them. Jane looked to Danielle for any sort of boost in morale, but her friend looked exhausted.

Daniel looked at Danielle and smirked, “oh, no callous comments to add?”

There had not been a moment where Danielle did not use an opportunity to insult their captor, but right now the only sound coming from her was a low groan of discomfort while she looked away from him.

“I know by now I’m not going to get an answer for this question,” Daniel asserted, “but is there anything anyone would like to tell me?”

Silence.

“It’s not like it would matter anyway. We’ve gone this far, why stop now?”

Daniel put both the girls in one hand and turned them upside down. They looked down and there was Daniel’s cock, pulsing violently and ready for its next pleasurable meal.