- Text Size +

“God…fuck…”
 
Stroking his penis in one hand, Daniel sat up over Eiko while holding her down with his index finger. With the blanket resting over the two, the air grew thicker, and warmer with each huff from Daniel’s husky moans swirling around. As he got louder, he aimed the tip of his yearning cock closer to Eiko’s face like a pistol - the heat of his cock caused Eiko to sweat profusely. Daniel was so eager to release his load onto Eiko this morning, he’d completely forgotten Jane and Danielle were there.
 
From inside of the mason jar on the bookcase, Jane stared at the hunched-over shape of Daniel’s blanket in horror.
 
“What do you think he’s doing to her?” Jane shuddered, “Do you think we’re next?”
 
Danielle, on the other hand, wasn’t listening. She was continuously ramming her shoulder against the side of the glass in an attempt to knock it over. Despite her efforts, the jar stood firmly in place. She angrily glared at Jane, whose face was pressed up against the glass.
 
“How about you stop whining and help me?” Danielle grumbled.
“And then what?” asked Jane.
 
The two stared at each other in silence. Even if they managed to knock the jar from the shelf, there was really nothing they could do next.
 
With frustration in her eyes, Eiko laid there silently while looking up at her captor. There was no way to contact anyone for help, and the only people who knew she was there were also trapped with her - she saw no point in trying to struggle from Daniel’s grasp. Additionally, having been crushed under Daniel’s penis all night, she was extremely exhausted. Not only was Daniel a heavy sleeper, but he shifted around constantly while laying on top of her. Daniel’s moans of ecstasy grew in intensity, and his strokes were moving so quickly that a breeze was beginning to pick up - he was nearing his climax.
 
Eiko rolled her eyes and began grumbling to herself, “are you ever not masturbati--”
 
Before Eiko could finish her complaint, Daniel’s hips jolted forward causing the urethra of his cock to press up against her face. With the mouth of Daniel’s penis nearly engulfing her entire face, Eiko was forced to endure the god-awful stench and any precum that made its way into her mouth. Her screams her muffled by the giant beast that pulsated excitedly; while Eiko scratched at its mushroom-like head, her tiny nails proved to do little damage.
 
“Eiko! Eiko! Take my cum!” Daniel yelled out, pressing his penis and index finger down on Eiko even harder.
 
Eiko’s eyes grew wider and she started to fight even harder, shifting in different directions and pushing against Daniel’s penis to get loose. Despite her efforts, it seemed futile to try and break free - Daniel’s weight simply overpowered her. The two hollered loudly, Daniel screaming in ecstasy, while Eiko yelled out with panic spread across her face. As the tip of Daniel’s cock grew hotter, it appeared that the inevitable was coming. Suddenly, the giant let out one final scream and--
 
GUSH
 
A thick, steamy glob of semen streamed from Daniel’s penis, forcing its way down Eiko’s throat. With no other choice, she tried to swallow all of it to keep herself from drowning. However, with each gulp she took, it seemed more and more of the thick substance pumped its way out of Daniel’s penis. Soon, the semen started forcing its way up her nose. Before long, Eiko’s entire face was overtaken by a thick vat of cum, and her upper body was no longer visible.
 
Lifting his penis to let the last few drops of cum seep out into the puddle on top of Eiko, Daniel panted heavily wiping the sweat from his forehead. After allowing himself to rest a bit he finally emerged from under the covers, got off the bed, then stretched.
 
“Oh, I forgot about you two,” He said, accidentally making eye contact with Danielle and Jane.
 
He opened up his nightstand, and the sound of a bag crumpling could be heard as his hand sifted through the drawer. Jane and Danielle began to back away to the far end of the jar, sure that they were going to be played with next. Unexpectedly, Daniel pulled out a plain, potato chip and walked over to the jar.
 
Opening the jar, Daniel said, “good morning, ladies. Have some breakfast,” and walked off after dropping the chip in.
 
The chip measured up to Jane’s knees in height, and it was big enough for the two girls to share. Jane reached over and was about to take a bite into the chip until Danielle smacked it out of her hands.
 
“Ouch! why’d you do that!?”
“He just got done masturbating, you idiot.”

Soon Jane understood and sorrowfully looked down at the chip - a part had broken off of after it fell from her hands.
 
Growl…
 
Startled, yet embarrassed, Jane clenched her stomach as the sound bounced off the walls of the jar.
 
“So hungry…” she whimpered, looking at Danielle with pleading eyes. 
Danielle crossed her arms and said, “Fine, but don’t blame me if you get sick.”
 
Without hesitation, Jane broke a piece of the chip off and started munching on it happily. Watching Jane gobble down the piece of chip caused Danielle’s stomach growl as well, and soon she couldn’t resist the temptation to start eating some of the chip herself.
 
“Shut up,” she said before Jane could say anything, then bit into the chip.
 
Cough! Gasp!
 
Regaining consciousness, Eiko sat straight up out of the puddle of cum she was buried under, and began hacking up globs of semen that had forced its way down her throat; the sticky substance that coated her body was reluctant to slide of. Her eyes began adjusting to the morning light that filled the room, and right across from her she saw the backside of Daniel, who appeared to be searching for something in the dresser. Before she could question what Daniel was doing, he turned around and the two ended up making eye contact. A sly grin spread across his face and in his hand was a fresh condom.
 
“Hey, looks like your awake,” he spoke cheerfully, making his way over to the bed.
 
Eiko didn’t answer and instead tried to make her way up on her feet to start running. As she was backing away she’d accidentally backed into the puddle of semen from earlier, making it hard to move. Eiko’s limbs seemed to move in slow motion as she struggled to get out of the semen that gripped around her tiny body like quicksand. Suddenly, Eiko felt an immense amount of pressure on her back and she was pushed face-first into the milky puddle. With his index finger, Daniel began rubbing Eiko around in the semen, further coating her in it. He’d then flipped her over onto her backside to make sure the entirety of her body was coated in his cum. Daniel proceeded to snatch up Eiko and bring her to his face.
 
“And how are you this fine morning?”
 
The way Daniel spoke only seemed to further anger Eiko, and so much frustration welled up within her that she could only manage to stay silent while her face turned beet red.
 
“I figured as much,” was Daniel’s response to Eiko’s silence.
 
He then opened the condom and dropped her into it. Finding a place for Eiko and her new home, Daniel took a picture frame off the wall that rested next to his window, then laid it on his desk.
 
“This spot should do it,” he said to himself.
 
After pulling the nail out of the wall, Daniel proceeded to hold the open end of the condom against where the picture frame once sat, then drive the nail back into the hole it left. With Eiko inside it, the condom was now pinned in place on the wall by the nail.
 
Just before turning towards the bathroom, Daniel said, “perfect.”
“Hey, wait!” Eiko screamed out.
 
She was trying to lift herself to her feet but kept slipping as it was hard to gain any traction thanks to the leftover semen. Daniel had turned around and came back to listen to what she had to say.
 
“Why am I right here? What about the jar?”
“That’s where Jane and Danielle are going to be.”
Eiko looked at him with a confused expression and said, “and?”
“I can’t have you three coming together and plotting anything, now can I?” Daniel grinned. “Besides, now I don’t have to fiddle with that pesky jar lid any time I need you.”
 
Daniel then turned away and began making his way over to the bathroom.
 
“Wait, aren’t you going to clean me off!?” Eiko yelled out once again.
Without breaking stride, Daniel simply yelled back, “you’ll be fine,” and closed the bathroom door behind him.
 
Eiko looked towards the bathroom door and was baffled. She now realized Daniel had deliberately coated her in semen before putting her in the condom, probably as some sort of cruel joke. Not to mention that she still reeked from last night as well. Eiko’s face lit up in anger once again as she listened to the shower turn on. Soon after it started, it turned off and the door opened back up.
 
“I almost forgot,” Daniel walked into the room and over to his nightstand.
He then pulled out two potato chips and said, “I’m sure you must be hungry,” then dropped the two chips through the opening of the condom.
 
Afterward, Daniel went back into the bathroom and the shower started up again. Part of the chips had dropped to the bottom of the condom and had been soiled by Daniel’s juices - fortunately the rest of the chips were saved. As Daniel continued getting ready for classes, Eiko, Jane, and Danielle kept looking over to each other and making incoherent hand signals to each other.
 
“What?” Eiko would ask, unclear on what they were trying to tell her and vice versa.
“Well,” said Daniel walking out of the bathroom now fully dressed, “I’m heading to my classes. I’ll see you later,” he winked at Eiko before leaving the room with his bag.
 
Over the next couple of days, Daniel started getting more aggressive with Eiko. He began using her multiple times a day, rather than use her once and let her rest. He would also get more experimental with her, like forcing her into different, doll-sized outfits that turned him on - such as a tiny maid’s uniform, a cat outfit, nurse’s uniform, etc. - so that he could role-play with her against her will. At some point Daniel had also tried using Jane, Danielle, and Eiko all at once for maximum pleasure, but decided to just stick to using just Eiko; Jane and Danielle just weren’t as fun to use. Jane was too scared and often complied with whatever Daniel told her to do without putting up a fight; Danielle would fight a little too hard and sometimes deliberately get herself stuck inside Daniel. After about 2 minutes she ended up tiring herself out, which made using her easier.
 
Eiko, however, was perfect. No matter what she always seemed to struggle, even if it meant stopping a few seconds to catch her breath. Not to mention that her smooth, soft hair and skin always lightly brushed up against Daniel’s inside like a delicate feather, usually making him coo in pleasure. Eiko couldn’t understand why Daniel had suddenly seemed so cold and uncaring, and chalked it up to him still enacting revenge upon her. One day, she found out that wasn’t the case.
 
It was a fairly nice evening. Classes were letting out while the sun’s golden rays rolled over the land as it started to duck below the horizon. Talk of Eiko, Jane, and Danielle’s sudden disappearance was buzzing around school, but Daniel didn’t seem to mind.
 
Eiko, still hanging in a condom on the wall, and covered in layers of Daniel’s semen from multiple different days, grumbled to herself, “this really sucks…”
 
She usually found herself mumbling this all the time, though she expected nothing to change from it. Eiko couldn’t remember what regular, fresh air smelt like and, while the odor of semen was something she’d gotten used to, the smell only got worse as time went by. Although Jane and Danielle weren’t being used by Daniel, they weren’t exactly having the time of their lives either. Most of the time, Jane laid on her back staring up at the lid as she spoke with Danielle, while Danielle would sometimes start lightly banging her head against the glass when she found Jane’s constant rambling to be unbearable. Just then--
 
BAM
 
Daniel had burst through the door with a devious grin spread across his face, instantly telling Eiko that he was coming for her. He shut the door behind him, locked it, and carelessly flung his bag to the side of the bed. He then walked over to Eiko and held up the condom in his palm.
 
“I hope you’re ready. I have a lot of things planned for this weekend,” he chuckled.
 
Eiko shuttered, thinking of all the inventive methods Daniel had been coming up with to please himself with her. He’d started pulling the nail that held the condom up so that it would fall into his hand, but then there was a knock at the door.
 
“Babe! Are you here?” a female voice called out from the other side of the door.
Daniel, seeming panicked, muttered, “oh, crap.”
 
He took Eiko off the wall and started scrambling around the room looking for somewhere to hide her.
 
Knock, knock, knock
 
“Hello~” the voice called out once more.
“Uh, in a minute!” Daniel yelled out.
 
His eyes caught the jar that Jane and Danielle sat in and ran over to it. Panicking, he unscrewed the top, dropped Eiko - still in the condom - into the jar, then pushed the jar as far as he could onto the shelf.
 
“Eiko!” Jane cheered, reaching for the opening of the condom.
 
Danielle began helping Jane, but then the two girls started coughing. The smell of days old cum and urine that seeped out of the condom was so potent and rancid that it was like a punch to the gut, and the two instantly started gagging. Eiko ended up having to help herself out of the condom. As she moved, crust of dried sperm broke apart and fell off her clothes, and onto the floor of the jar.
 
“I’d hug you, but--” Jane started
“Yeah, yeah, I know,” Eiko cut her off before taking in a big whiff of fresh air.
 
Both Jane and Danielle were standing far from Eiko with their nose clenched tightly.
 
“Still, good to see you’re alive and kicking,” Danielle added.
 
The girls were interrupted by the sound of the room door opening, and a loud voice piercing making its way through the air.
 
“Babe!” a voluptuousness, female student burst through the door and wrapped her arms around Daniel’s neck tightly, “I’m so glad you’re here!”
 
Her skin was a golden, honey hue, while her short, purple-highlighted, black hair glistened in the sun rays that peeked through Daniel’s windows.
 
“H-hey, Bian-ca,” Daniel sputtered, gasping for air as he was nearly being smothered between Bianca’s double D cups.
 
The loud and obnoxious voice made Jane, Danielle, and Eiko spin towards its direction in shock, and it was exactly who they expected it to come from - Bianca Blaine. Bianca was Eiko’s self-proclaimed ‘rival’ ever since they were in middle school together, and she’d lost a popularity contest to Eiko that their classmates made up as a joke. Since then, Bianca has always made it her mission to have everything Eiko had - and be everything she was - but better. If Eiko was taking up a new hobby, Bianca would spend thousands of dollars signing up for classes teaching that same hobby; if Eiko brought a new outfit, Bianca would buy that same outfit but essentially empty her wallet getting it customized to be more ‘stylish’; If Eiko had was getting involved in any extracurricular activities, Bianca would employ a friend to try and spy on Eiko so that she could be the first to sign up. Her obsession had even gone as far as to transferring into Silverlake Academy when she heard Eiko was attending. Eiko couldn’t understand why Bianca was now in Daniel’s room, but she was instantly annoyed by her presence.
 
“Are you ready?” Bianca asked Daniel, eyes filled with desire as they hungrily scanned his body - she couldn’t help but lick her lips.
“Ye--”
 
Before he could answer, Bianca pounced on him, tackling him to the bed. They began kissing each other, their tongues wrestling the other as if to see who could go down the others’ throats further. Bianca’s eyes popped open and she took out her phone to take a picture.
 
“Wait a minute,” she uttered, pushing Daniel away.
“What?” he sighed, eager to get started.
Bianca opened an app on her phone and started mumbling to herself, “couple goals, #couple, #goals, #love, @Eiko...and, posted!”
 
The Jane and Eiko, staring from the jar, seemed to roll their eyes in unison. On the other hand, Danielle seemed glued to the jar’s wall and she watched the two on the bed.
 
“Ew,” Eiko spatted, “stop staring at them, you freak.”
“I need the entertainment,” Danielle shrugged without looking back at her.
 
Bianca’s red, lacy bra and uniform top were now sprawled onto the floor. Laying on her back with Daniel between her spread out legs, she lifted her skirt to reveal she wasn’t wearing underwear - her vagina was sopping wet and twitching enthusiastically.
 
“Now, show me a good time,” Bianca demanded, letting her sensual whisper flow through the air.
 
Without hesitation Daniel complied, tearing off his pants hopping on top of her. The their arms interlocked around one another, melting in each others warm embrace. Daniel’s hard and soft lips kissed their way up Bianca’s neck, while his fingers danced along every inch of her body - they eventually worked their way into a position to grip a handful of her butt in each hand. Back arched, electricity flowed through Bianca’s entire body as Daniel pumped inside of her; she pulled him in closer and grabbed onto a handful of his hair in desperation for something to cling to.
 
Suddenly Bianca’s body was lifted as Daniel pulled her up, and the two were now sitting on the edge of the bed. Bianca was mounted atop Daniel’s lap and bouncing on his cock. She could hardly bear the surge of pleasure coursing through her veins and bit down onto Daniel’s neck as hard as she could.
 
As Daniel let out a scream, Bianca covered his mouth and told him to, “shut up.”
 
She continued swiveling her hips, allowing Daniel’s cock to drill further into her while he helped her move up and down.
 
Eiko and her friends were forced to listen to the two from afar, with the jar amplifying every moan and breath that traveled its way over. Eiko plugged her ears and glanced up, but soon she noticed something disturbing. Daniel's gaze was piercing through the jar, and he was staring right at her. He noticed her looking back and him, and began to slowly lick his lips with excitement. The pit at the bottom of her stomach seemed to grow in size as fear overtook her body, and she began to back away to to avoid Daniel’s line of sight.
 
“What’s the matter?” Jane asked, sitting with her back to Daniel and Bianca to avoid looking at them.
“Nothing…”
 
Eiko and her friends tried to ignore Daniel and Bianca, but they only seemed to get louder as time went on. They showed no sign of stopping, and the sound of the headboard banging against the wall grew in intensity. Soon enough the bookcase also started to shake, making it difficult for the girls to keep their footing in the jar.
 
“Jesus,” Danielle complained, “they’re really going at it.”
 
The jar began vibrating harder, so much so that it started moving closer to the edge of the shelf.
 
“Oh no!” Jane shouted, scrambling to Eiko to try and get their combined weight to stop the jar from moving - Danielle did the same.
 
However, the jar showed no sign of stopping while Daniel and Bianca were practically destroying the bed.
 
“Brace yourselves!” Eiko yelled when she saw the edge of the bookshelf come into view.
 
The jar teetered on the edge of the shelf, only being able to cling to the shelf because the girls were putting as much weight as they could on the opposite edge. Unfortunately, their efforts weren’t not enough. The girls were whipped onto their side as soon as the jar fell to the ground with a large thud; the jar seemed to vibrate even harder as it laid on the floor. Daniel and Bianca were too loud to notice the thud and continued as if nothing happened. It would’ve been the perfect moment for Danielle, Jane, and Eiko to make an escape were it not for the lid being so tightly clasped onto the jar. As the evening turned to night, the moans grew to unbearable heights. The torture seemed never-ending, and the girls were forced to listen to the couple’s lovemaking well into the night while the jar rocked around constantly.
 
Eiko woke up from a restless slumber to the sound of birds chirping loudly, and the sun rays shining in her face. She couldn’t remember when exactly she’d fallen asleep, but she did know that it was around the time Daniel and Bianca went in for a 3rd round. Eiko looked over and saw that Danielle and Jane were still asleep.
 
THUD, THUD
 
Eiko’s eyes widened at the sound and spun around. It seemed that Bianca had left sometime last night, but Daniel was just now waking up and stretching. He rubbed his eyes and ended up catching a glance at the jar that laid on the floor.
 
“Oh,” he began, lightly picking up the jar as to not wake up Danielle and Jane, “I’d forgotten you guys had fallen.”
 
Daniel untwisted the lid and, though Eiko fought, reached in and grabbed Eiko along with the condom; the jar was gently slid back onto the shelf.
 
“It’s a real shame Bianca had to leave. If I could, I was planning on slipping you into our little session without her realizing.” Daniel laughed while dropping Eiko back into the condom. “God, I bet that would feel amazing. Maybe next time.”
 
Eiko fell to the bottom of the condom and back into the leftover semen that managed to retain its moisture. Although the smell seemed to stick to her, it became 1000 times worst when she got back into the condom; she missed the jar.
 
“Maybe I could shrink you down a little more so she wouldn’t feel you,” Daniel said jokingly while he poked Eiko’s cheeks through the plastic.
 
He could see the fear on her face as she shook her head.
 
“Relax, I’m just kidding. It wouldn’t be that fun if I couldn’t feel you.”
 
Daniel pinned the condom back to the wall and started getting dressed.
 
“Wish I could stay, but I have some things to do. I’ll be sure to come right back. After all, I still have my plans,” he said, shooting Eiko a wink.
 
Eiko stuck her tongue out in response, which only amuse Daniel. As he left, the sound of the door slamming appeared to wake Danielle and Jane up. The two were slightly discombobulated, the last thing they remembered was laying on the floor in the jar. They looked around and saw that Daniel was no longer on the bed, and Eiko was now missing from the jar - they were back to square one.
 
The day dragged on and, with it being the weekend, the schoolyard was like a deserted wasteland. Not a single student’s voice could be heard, nor were their any sounds of music or TV. It seemed everyone was either in their rooms relaxing or off campus doing other things. A few times during the day Daniel would come back with several boxes, put some of his things into them, and leave. Eiko had soon realized that the school’s semester was ending, meaning she only had a limited time to break her and her friends out to try and return them all to their normal sizes. It already proved to be useless to try and get Daniel to turn Eiko and her friends back, and it was far too hard to try and outrun him. There had to be some other way to get out of this situation. Eiko constantly shifted around trying to get into a comfortable position in the condom while she played out different plans in her head. Meanwhile, Jane was sitting down watching Danielle paced around the jar; none of the girls could believe what their life had become. Just as Eiko started to give up hope, there was a knock at the door.
 
“Babe!” Bianca’s familiar voice pierced through the door as if it were splitting the wood in half.
“That’s it!” Eiko’s ears perked up.
 
If she could somehow get Bianca to help them, they’d be home free. Eiko intensely watched the door, like an animal ready to ponce on its prey; the moment Bianca walked in, Eiko was going to do everything in her power to get her attention. For a while the knocks progressively got louder, then they stopped. The girls could tell Bianca had started picking at the lock because now the doorknob was rattling. Eventually, Bianca successfully broke into Daniel’s room.
 
Immediately, she started yelling, “I left my bag!”
 
Bianca waited for a response, and after a while of silence she realized Daniel wasn’t there.
 
She started recklessly throwing the covers and pillows, opening draws, and moving things around without putting them back.
 
“Bianca! Bianca!” Eiko yelled, but it was clear Bianca couldn’t hear her.
 
She needed some way to get Bianca’s attention. Eiko began using her body weight to try and swing the condom from side to side. Danielle and Jane seemed to notice what Eiko was doing, so they started yelling Bianca’s name and banging on the glass to get her attention as well. With the slight sound of the condom brushing up against the wall, the tapping at the glass, and the sound of tiny voices, it wasn’t long before Bianca took notice. She ended up finding her bag, but looked up to listen to the sounds going on around her. Bianca managed to see the condom swinging in her peripheral and, upon looking at it, twisted her face in disgust.
 
“What the…” Bianca crept forward.
 
She got close enough to take a whiff of the smell - it was strong enough to knock her back a few steps.
 
“Yuck!” she screeched, never having experienced such a foul odor.
 
Bianca didn’t know why Daniel had a condom nailed to his wall, but she didn’t want to mess with it. She turned away to get her bag and leave, until--
 
“BIANCA!” Eiko screamed out so hard that she’d gotten winded.
 
Luckily, Bianca was close enough to hear her name being called. Taking one good look at the condom, she squinted and noticed it wasn’t empty.
 
“Wait a minute…is that a person?” she said, snatching it off the wall without taking the nail out; a piece of the plastic stayed stuck to the nail.
 
Bianca took a deep breath, bracing herself to touch whatever was inside the condom. She hoped her eyes weren’t playing tricks on her so all this wasn’t for nothing. The condom was dumped out into her hand and--
 
“...Eiko?”
 
Bianca stared at the tiny girl she was holding in disbelief. She was in such shock that the smell no longer mattered to her. After taking a breath of fresh air, Eiko immediately began thanking Bianca for rescuing her. Danielle and Jane were cheering from afar, as it seemed today would be the day they’d be getting their freedom back.
 
“What’s going on? Why are you so tiny?” Bianca asked.
“Thank god, you saved me! Daniel’s had me trapped in here for days and has been using me as his sex toy!” Eiko blurted, panicked that Daniel might return and shrink Bianca as well for finding out.
 
Bianca listened as Eiko rambled on and on about her experience, but she eventually seemed to zone out looking the picture frame on the table - it was the one Daniel had removed from the nail to find a spot for Eiko.
 
Bianca let out a slight chuckle and said, “I see what’s going on here.”
Eiko looked shocked, but relieved, “good! I don’t know how much longer we have until he comes back, so I need you to listen.”
 
Bianca picked up the picture frame and showed it to Eiko; inside the frame was a picture of Bianca and Daniel, and it seemed to have been taken fairly recent.
 
“You seduced my man!” Bianca shouted angrily.
 
Eiko looked at her in complete shock, unable to think of what to say. She had no idea how Bianca could have come to that conclusion, even after hearing her explanation of the situation. Eiko shook her head and tried to keep calm. She felt that if she’d angered Bianca further that her plan would likely crumble.
 
“Did you not hear me when I said I was captured?” Eiko sighed.
“That’s just what you want me to believe,” Bianca interrupted, “but I know what really must have happened.”
Eiko rolled her eyes, and said, “okay then, ‘enlighten’ me.”
 
Bianca cleared her throat and began to speak.
 
“You saw the picture of me and Daniel up on the wall and realized we were a thing. You got so jealous that you couldn’t contain your anger!” Bianca continued, “so one day you waltzed on in here and tried to get Daniel to sleep with you for revenge. But he probably rejected you so hard because my body is 100 times more attractive than yours and you knew it!”
 
As Bianca continued, it was quite clear to Eiko that she firmly believed what she was saying. Eiko tried several times to cut Bianca off to get her to listen, but that only made her talk louder to avoid being interrupted.
 
“Finally, Daniel caved, but he realized the only way you could satisfy him is if you were tiny - because there’s no way you could ever compete with me.” Bianca laughed, “who would’ve thought that this whole time you were missing, you were just whoring yourself out to my man.”
 
As Bianca cackled Eiko looked up at her, eyes twitching from all the anger she felt right now.
 
“That’s not at all what happened,” Eiko stood up and started stomping her foot, “listen--”
“Please, you’re covered in his semen and you don’t even look disgusted!”
“Well, I’ve been in this filth for so long it’s like it’s killing my senses!”
 
The two girls argued back and forth, refusing to budge. Danielle and Jane looked over at the two and, although they could hear Bianca yelling, they couldn’t quite make out what was being said.
 
“Fine, if you won’t admit it,” Bianca began, stomping into the bathroom and opening the toilet, “I’ll make you admit it!”
 
She held Eiko over the open toilet and flushed, trying to threaten her.
 
“You wouldn’t--!” Before Eiko could protest any further, Bianca dropped her into the toilet.
“Admit it, or it’s down the drain,” Bianca demanded, reaching for the toilet handle.
 
Eiko stayed silent, not believing Bianca would actually flush her down the toilet.
 
“Okay, bye,” Bianca shrugged, pressing lightly on the handle and allowing the sound of the toilet to started up.
“Wait, wait! Fine, I ‘seduced’ your man,” Eiko grumbled.
 
She didn’t want to have to say it, but it seemed to be the only thing that would save her in this situation.
 
“I can’t hear you,” Bianca chuckled, holding her hand up to her ear.
Eiko sighed and repeated, “I ‘seduced’ your man.”
 
“Glad you’re finally being honest.”
 
Bianca reached into the toilet and fished Eiko out, a smug grin was spread across her face as she did so. She then stuck Eiko under the faucet and began washing her hands, and Eiko, off. Despite the circumstances, Eiko was happy she was finally rid of all the cum that coated her body.
 
“So, are you going to help me or what?” Eiko asked, shaking her hair in an attempt to dry off.
“Help you with what? You seduce my Daniel?” Bianca spat, “you need a proper punishment.”
 
Eiko thought it would become apparent to Bianca that she’d only told her she seduced Daniel to not be flushed down the toilet, but it seemed she was wrong. Bianca laughed maniacally, picked up her bag, and stuffed Eiko into one of its side pockets.
 
“She’s taking Eiko!” Jane yelled out practically into Danielle’s ear.
“Obviously,” Danielle spoke, hitting Jane on the back of her head, “but where?”
 
Bianca appeared to be skipping across the courtyard, pleased with the punishment she had thought up for Eiko. Along the way she ended up running into Daniel, who was carrying a bag full of snacks from a nearby convenience store.
 
“Hey, Bianca, what’s up? I thought you were going to the movies.”
“I was,” she chuckled, “but now I’ve got other plans.”
 
Without another word she skipped away to the direction of the girls’ dormitory, humming to herself. Daniel had never seen Bianca so happy before, but didn’t bother chasing her down to ask questions. Instead he headed back to his room.
 
Now in her room, which was decorated with an overwhelming amount of pink, Bianca locked her door and dumped Eiko out of the bag onto the nightstand. Instantly, Eiko spotted a dartboard with a picture of her face on it, and a few darts were driven into it. Eiko looked around and noticed there were also boxes full of stuff in Bianca’s room as well; she didn’t know whether to be worried that Bianca had also started packing, or that she had a dartboard with her face on it.
 
“What are you doing?” She called out to Bianca while trying to hide the fear in her voice, but she received no response.
 
Instead, Bianca continued looking through her bottom drawer. It also appeared that she snipped at something with scissors, but it was still unclear what she was doing.
 
“Alright, everything’s ready for your punishment,” Bianca proclaimed, turning around with items huddled in her arms.
 
Eiko watched as Bianca laid out a dildo, a piece of string cut from a thong, anal beads, and several assortments of vibrators. The moment Eiko laid eyes on what Bianca had gotten, she instantly knew where things were headed and looked for a possible way down from the nightstand.
 
“Wait, wait, wait!” Eiko began pleading when Bianca picked her up, “let’s not be do anything rash here.”
 
Trying to come off as calm, Eiko laughed nervously.
 
“Aww, you’re begging now?” Bianca didn’t seem to care and began stripping until she was completely naked.
 
Bianca got onto the bed and, hunched over with her legs spread, lowered Eiko behind her. With one hand behind Eiko to stop her from running off, Bianca used her other hand to pull aside one of her ass cheeks.
 
“Fist me,” she demanded, pushing Eiko up towards her anus.
 
Eiko instantly became annoyed, both at the smell and at the fact that Bianca seemed to think she could boss her around in her current state.
 
“No way!”
Bianca then held Eiko up to her face and said, “you seemed just fine messing around with my man, so you should have no problem doing this. Now, get to work or I’ll have to make you do it myself, and you’re not going to like it when I have to make you.”
 
Eiko and Bianca had a stare down for a few seconds, and it almost seemed like neither was about to back down. Finally, from Bianca’s piercing gaze, Eiko looked away - Bianca took it as a victory. She once again lowered Eiko in front of her anus, this time without blocking her with her hand; She was pretty confident that if Eiko tried to run, she’d just catch her. Now Bianca was using both hands to spread her cheeks wide, revealing her anus twitching with anticipation. Reluctantly, Eiko began pushing her fist through the bundle of flesh, which produced a squishy sound as she pushed her hand further in.
 
“Both hands,” Bianca barked, slightly turning her head around to look behind her, “and don’t be afraid to go deep. I wanna really feel you.”
 
Eiko groaned, but she knew there was nothing that could be done other than to comply. It seemed that Bianca was just as sick and twisted as Daniel.
 
Bianca let out a deep moan, uttering the word, “yes.”
 
Eiko was elbow-deep in Bianca’s rectum when she suddenly felt a sharp pressure pinching at her sides. Bianca removed one of her hands, and she was now gripping Eiko with her sharp nails. Eiko felt her arms going in deeper into Bianca’s rectum as her body was being pushed forward, and now she was up to her shoulders with no more room left to move. Despite this, Bianca continued pushing on her.
 
“Fuck, this is so good,” Bianca whimpered, pulling Eiko out and pushing her back in again. face was nearly half engulfed by Bianca’s anus.
 
With more and more of her face being engulfed by Bianca’s hole each time she was pushed inward, Eiko felt herself being smothered by flesh.
 
“Stop! --” She screamed out between gasps of air.
 
Bianca wasn’t listening and kept going; now Eiko really missed being inside the jar.
 
Daniel walked into his room, finally returning after having to head back to the convenient store to replace a busted open bag of chips. He dropped his things onto the bed and let out one good stretch.
 
“Well, I’m done with what I have to d--”
 
Daniel looked over to the wall were Eiko was supposed to be and his eyes widened.
 
“Eiko?”
 
Daniel ran over to the spot on the wall and noticed a piece of the condom was still attached by the nail. He backed away from the spot, and--
 
SQUISH
 
Daniel lifted his foot and horror spread across his face - it was the rest of the condom! Panicking, he picked it up thinking he had stepped on Eiko. However, closer examination revealed that she wasn’t in the condom; His panic turned to annoyance.
 
“Trying to escape again, huh? Well, you can’t run for long!” Daniel called out, then stomped over to the bookcase.
Daniel removed the lid and looked into the jar, then asked, “so, where’s Eiko?”
 
Jane and Danielle looked at each other.
 
“What are you talking about?” Danielle asked.
“Don’t play dumb, I know you guys can see Eiko from where you are. I’m pretty sure you saw her escape.”
“Bian--” before Jane could finish, Danielle wrapped her hand around her mouth.
“Shh…”
“‘Shh,’ what?” Daniel asked her.
Danielle began whispering into Jane’s ear, saying, “don’t say anything.”
 
Jane couldn’t understand why Danielle didn’t want her to tell Daniel about Bianca taking Eiko away. However, she understood not to say anything, because the look on Danielle’s face told her that her neck might get snapped if she said another word.
 
“Okay then, don’t tell me.” Daniel shrugged, then put the jar onto the bed.
After Daniel walked away and started searching one of his packed boxes, Jane asked, “why did you stop me?”
 
“Listen. I don’t know what Bianca’s deal is,” Danielle began, “but I know Eiko can outsmart her. Once she does, she’ll probably sneak back in and get us out of here.”
“But Daniel would’ve gone and gotten her,” Jane turned her head to the side, “wouldn’t that have been easier?”
 
Danielle looked at Jane with a dumbfounded look - the sensation to slap her was all too tempting.
 
“Yeah, and put her back in a condom. Then we’d never get out of here,” Danielle added.
 
Jane nodded, she seemed to understand.
 
“Found it!” Daniel stood up, taking out a bottle that emitted a fruity smell.
 
Danielle recognized the bottle well. In fact, it was on Daniel’s nightstand the night her and Jane showed up - lubricant. In his other hand, he also had some tiny outfits - a short nurse’s uniform, and a skimpy, tightly fitting catsuit.
 
“W…what’s he going to do with that stuff?” Jane quivered, not wanting her suspicions to be right - she’d recognized those outfits as ones Daniel had made Eiko wear.
“Calm down, he’s just trying to intimidate us,” although Danielle was trying to come off as tough it was clear from the look on her face, and the fact that she was slowly backing away, she was just as terrified as Jane.
 
The two weren’t too familiar with the devious grin and soul-cutting glare that Daniel was giving them, and it sent chills down their spine. Daniel plopped the bottle and outfits onto the bed and began to undress, slowly as to give Danielle and Jane some time to confess. They weren’t budging, despite how scared they were. Daniel, now fully undressed, was now hovering over the jar. He began rubbing the outfits he’d picked out in lubricant, then coating his cock with it as well. He then he reached into the jar, picked the two girls up, and started rubbing lubricant all over their bodies.
 
“Bleh!” Danielle and Jane spat out the lube that ended up in their mouths.
“Sorry if that’s a little too much,” Daniel apologized, “but it’s going to be a pretty long session.”
“Before I go any further, I’ll give you both one last chance: where’s Eiko?”
 
Danielle and Jane looked at each other once again; both were trembling, but Jane was a lot more. Jane looked at Danielle, and it was clear from the look she gave her that she desperately wanted to say where Eiko.
 
Danielle glared back at her and mouth the word, “no,” refusing the budge.
“No one? I tried to be nice to you two and this is the thanks I get,” Daniel sighed.
“Just hurry up and get it over with,” Danielle growled.
“Hey, I can’t rush this.” Daniel shrugged. “Since Eiko has run off, you two are going to have to be my new toys. I’m going to have to spend a lot of time getting you guys used to what you’re going to experience in light of your new…promotion.”
 
Danielle and Jane looked at each other once again, then back at Daniel.
 
“So, who’s going to volunteer first?” Daniel smiled, holding up the outfits in his other hand.