- Text Size +

The halls of Silverlake Academy’s male dormitory were filled with the sound of students snoring while the early morning slowly approached. Though muffled by the snores, the faint sound of a young man moaning sweetly could be heard; It was coming from Daniel’s room.


“Mmm…yeah,” Daniel let out a cry of delight while he attempted to keep quiet as to avoid waking anyone.


Daniel softly stroked his lubed cock, the wet, rhythmic slapping sounds echoing throughout the room. Sitting up on the edge of his bed, Daniel breathed heavily whilst clutching a piece of the blanket in his other hand to try and contain himself from the extreme surge of pleasure that coursed through his veins. His brown hair had grown darker from the sweat that dripped from his forehead and onto his torso, now glistening from the rays of the morning sun that managed to sneak its way through the curtains. Daniel’s hand glided up and down his penis while his toes were nearly pulling the carpet up as they curled inwards. He let go of the blanket to wipe the saliva seeping from the side of his mouth, then scooped his balls into his hand.


“Ngh, come on!” inside of one of Daniel’s testicles, waist-high in thick semen, was Eiko, desperately pushing against the walls that contained her.


She’d been inside of Daniel’s balls since yesterday evening and had been trying to escape ever since. She planned to climb through his penis and, when the coast was clear, dash in any direction away from Daniel. She knew that if she let Daniel ejaculate her out, she’d most likely get caught again. The only problem was that whenever he moved, Eiko was tossed around uncontrollably, resulting in her being unable to find a chance to escape as she constantly lost her footing. Eiko knew she wouldn’t be able to push her way out of her prison and started punching the walls out of frustration, hoping she could someway cause pain to the giant.


“It’s no use,” Eiko huffed disappointingly, disgusted by the sound of Daniel moaning, “there’s no way I’m getting out on my own.”


Eiko slumped down as much she could to try and make herself more comfortable while she waited for the inevitable, but couldn’t. On top of there barely being any room for her to stretch out, the putrid stench of Daniel’s juices pierced her nose and caused her eyes to water. Eiko leaned against the fleshy wall behind her and stumbled around as the ground underneath her jolted violently.


“What now--”


Just then Eiko was thrown onto her butt and fell further into the cum, which reached up to her neck when she sat, with a splash. Her attempts to stand up proved futile, for Daniel’s movements caused his cum to slosh around violently, splashing in Eiko’s face and disorienting her. After a few more tries Eiko finally made it to her feet, right before she was flung into the creamy semen once again, this time face first. Cum splattered around the sac and buried Eiko while the walls shifted and contorted, squeezing and throwing her every which way. For a brief moment, Eiko managed to pull herself up for a gasp of air before she was thrown around once more.


Daniel, fondling his balls in one hand, was now laying on his arched back. His penis drooled precum that coated his fist while he hollered in ecstasy; he squeezed, twisted, and bounced his balls in every direction like a yo-yo. Pleasure stacked higher and higher as his body rushed towards its climax. In a fit of immense euphoria, Daniel kicked out one of his legs and accidentally struck something on the floor. Just then he stopped and remembered what he was trying to do - cum Eiko out. Daniel sat up and reached for what he sat down by his feet earlier: a mason jar next to a lid with holes poked through it. He put his penis into the opening of the jar and continued pounding his hand up and down his cock.


Gasp


Eiko emerged from the pool of semen trying to catch her breath. Now that things had calmed down, she managed to stand up as much as she could in the space she had. However, Eiko could only relax for a brief moment as she realized the cum had risen amid her struggling and was continuing to rise. She stretched her neck out as she was now only able to keep her head above the semen that had reached chin-level.


“When I get out of here, I’m killing you!” Eiko screeched, pounding on the saggy walls of Daniel’s testicles.


Almost as if to respond, the ground began to shake under her feet once more. This time, the shaking was different. Panicked, Eiko looked around, realizing the walls were shifting rapidly while a light grumbling sound emitted from Daniel’s stomach. Cum started to fill Daniel’s testicles even faster and she heard the blissful moans of Daniel’s getting louder and faster; she knew what was coming next. Though a rancid stench surrounded Eiko she had no choice but to take one final gulp of air just before her head was fully engulfed in a milky sea.


The cum churned around in the small space and swept Eiko off her feet, taking her with it. She felt herself being snatched upward as the semen rushed through the small, pulsating hole she was forced through yesterday. It was now Eiko’s turn to be shot through the hole and, before she could get herself into a comfortable position, was yanked through with great force while folded lawn-chair style. Eiko was now rapidly moving through the canal of Daniel’s penis, and with so little space she found she was unable to get herself unfolded - though this didn’t stop her attempts at trying. All she could do was hope she’d be able to hold her breath while her legs were being pressed up against her chest by the flesh clenched around her tightly.


“Fuck! Fuck!” Daniel screamed.


Daniel could feel Eiko wiggling around as she sped through his penis and he became even more excited. He pounded on his penis more aggressively, losing all sense of control, until a bit of his creamy cum oozed out of the mouth of his cock and began pouring into the jar. However, it was only a few drops that seeped out as something seemed to be blocking the rest of the cum; it was Eiko. Daniel retained the feeling of immense pleasure as it gathered at the tip of his penis and he felt ready to explode. He started stroking even faster than before, and, not seeming to care about the sleep of his fellow students, screamed with excitement. He was unsure as to why Eiko was stuck all of a sudden, but he liked the feeling of it.


Eiko struggled to come unfolded but to no avail. She could now see a bit of the light from the outside pouring into Daniel’s cock while she was stuck at his tip. The space around her grew tighter and tighter as more cum continued to build up in the tiny space, shoving its way into her ears, nose, and stinging her eyes slightly as they squeezed shut. Eiko could only faintly make out the sound of Daniel moaning while the sound of a milky sea sloshed around and crashed up against the walls of her prison, like an ocean, no sign of it stopping from filling the space. Is this how she would die? Eiko continued fighting, promising she wouldn’t stop until the very end.


 Daniel continued to aggressively play with his cock as he’d never felt such a sensation. It was like he’d reached his orgasm, but rather than fading away slowly he was stuck at the peak of it.


“Damn, Eiko, I have no idea what you’re doing in there but keep doing it!”


Daniel’s eyes rolled back as he continued to twist his hand around his cock, which was pulsating so hard it seemed like it was dancing and yearning for more. He rubbed it harder and faster until finally--


POP


A loud pop sounded from Daniel’s cock as Eiko’s jizz-coated body was shot into the glass at high speeds. Her poor body was batter by the thick substance that sprayed out of Daniel’s monstrous cock, like a water hose on full blast that had been squeezed tightly and let go, forcing her up against the glass. After what seemed like an eternity the torture had finally stopped. Eiko’s slimy, sticky body slowly slid down the side of the glass and into the pool of cum at the bottom of the jar. She took one gulp of somewhat fresh air and, though a bit dizzy, wasted no time hopping to her feet with a fist raised toward the giant who was now sweetly stroking his penis while the tip hung over the jar’s opening.


“Listen here, you--”


But before Eiko could get another word out Daniel pumped one last bit of his steamy load into the glass and onto Eiko, causing her to fall. Though he felt the great amount of pleasure that surged through his dick, Daniel hadn’t even noticed Eiko was out yet. The cum found its way into her mouth as it filled the jar one last time, and she spat it out before taking another deep breath. Eiko rose to her feet once more, now up to her fibula in Daniel’s juices. Though she was furious, she found it hard to complain because Daniel’s cum was the only warmth she felt against the jarring coldness of the glass.


“I don’t know where you get off...” Eiko began.


Just as he heard the small girl’s voice, Daniel’s eyes popped open. He’d already been reminiscing the moment of extreme ecstasy from a few seconds ago.


“...treating me like some rag-doll you can just throw around, but I won’t stand for it!”


Eiko had been screaming at Daniel as he finally came to his senses. He looked into the jar and smiled, and seeing Eiko’s tiny face twisted in anger while she stomped one of her feet made him burst into laughter.


“C’mon, don’t give me that look. I had no idea you’d get stuck in there. If you’d just sat still and waited you probably would have slid out no problem.”


Daniel thought about what he’d just said and, thinking about how his masturbation session had been taken to a whole new level just then, silently hoped it would happen again.


Eiko gritted her teeth and pounded one of her little fists against the glass, yelling, “if you’d turned me back instead of being a jerk about it then I wouldn’t have to worry about ‘getting stuck!’ You could have just as easily used the end of a pencil or something.”


Daniel chuckled once again and said mockingly, “what’s the fun in that?”


Eiko grabbed a fist full of her shiny, black locks and squeezed, causing the sticky substance to coat her hands slowly as it poured from her hair and into the jar.


She sighed as she knew the answer to the question she was about to ask, but decided to ask anyway, “will you turn me back now?”


“Oh, why? So you can enact revenge in one of the ways you said you would? What was that one thing you said again?” Daniel asked, trying to recall some of the things he’d heard Eiko screaming at him through the chambers of his balls, “something about ‘shoving my face into a waffle iron’?”


He rolled his eyes, then picked up the hole filled lid from the floor, “besides, why would I want to give up that amazing feeling I just had?”


Eiko puffed her now red cheeks out and screamed, “I’m not your little toy!”


“Well, it sure feels like you were just then.”


“Come on, Danny, I thought we were friends, pals, amigos!”


Daniel rolled his eyes once again, Eiko’s voice not sounding convincing in the slightest.


“If we’re so close, what’s my middle name?”


Eiko froze while she tried to mask the look of horror that spread across her face; she had no idea.


“Um, that’s easy. Eli-something-jen-scott-fur…son? I know it starts with an E…probably.”


Daniel shook his head slowly in disappointment while Eiko attempted to guess some more before giving up.


“Well, that’s just unfair. No one goes around giving out their middle name. You probably don’t even know mine--”


“It’s Maya,”


“Lucky guess, but that still doesn’t prove anything,” Eiko countered, “I mean, I still know your favorite color is blue--”


“Green.”


“You love strawberries.”


“Mangoes.”


“You hate pancakes.”


“Love them.”


“And you like those movies with the giant robot-car people.”


“You mean transformers?” As the two went back and forth Daniel cocked his head to the side, surprised at how very little Eiko knew about him, and began to wonder what he ever saw in her.


“None of that stuff even matters so…turn me back.”


“No chance. Not passing up an opportunity like this.”


Daniel screwed the jar’s lid on. He looked up to his alarm clock - he still had an hour left before he had to get up. Satisfied, he then made his way over his bookcase and put Eiko on the highest shelf in a space that had been cleared out just for her. Eiko watched as her only chance to grow big again walked away and began gathering his school uniform. Daniel grabbed his clothes, placing them all in one spot on the bed so they’d be ready. He then walked into his bathroom, and Eiko could hear a faint sound of rushing water. She couldn’t see into the bathroom, but she knew what it looked like as every dorm’s bathroom was the same: pearly white toilet, a marble floor with the hint of rose pink, and a porcelain sink that curled into the elegant design of a seashell. Everything so clean, so fresh. But most importantly, the shower with its three modes of mist, power, and deep massage. The thought of cool water trickling down Eiko’s face while she pulverized Daniel to death filled her with joy, but her daydream quickly came to an end as the rancid stank of Daniel’s cum - with a modest trace of urine - filled her nose.


Eiko’s face scrunched up with repugnance. She was used to the smell by now but as she stood in it now, the substance began to take one a new, stronger odor. She had to find some way to get Daniel’s attention. Looking around the room, she thought of what she could do with her now limited mobility and looked up at the books beside her.


Mumbling to herself, “here goes nothing,” Eiko took as many steps back as she could, then ran into the other side of the jar with her shoulder, not caring for semen splashing up against her legs.


She repeated the action several times over when--


CRASH!


One book went flying off the shelf, causing a domino effect, and several more books followed suit. No soon after the crash was the angry footsteps of Daniel, who’d just stuck one of his legs in the shower. Daniel stomped out and saw Eiko jumping up in the jar and waving her hands.


“What is it?” Daniel groaned, the jar now in his hand.


“You can’t just leave me in this filth,” Eiko answered.


“You’ll be fine.”


“But it’ll get all dried up and crusty sitting out here! Plus, it’s beginning to stink even more. You’re going to have to clean me off anyway, might as well be now before this stuff hardens on me.”


Daniel stared at Eiko through the glass, shrugged, saying, “you’ve got a point,” and whisked her away to the bathroom.


He didn’t feel like further arguing with her about it, she was far too persistent for that. Eiko could feel her excitement rising, too much for her little body to handle, as she bounced around in the jar without a care in the world. Daniel carefully lifted Eiko, placed her in his palm, then hopped into the shower. He let his hands, slightly parted as to not cause water to overflow, fill with water to form a little pool that was big enough for Eiko to swim around. Daniel watched quietly as Eiko repeatedly dove into the pool, came back up, and spat out water like a fountain. He had to admit, seeing her happily play around in his hands made him happy, so much so he almost thought about turning her back. Almost.


The water rolling down Eiko’s cheeks like fresh rainwater was better than she imagined. Though she was missing the element of beating Daniel up, she could let it slide for this moment of peace. All the cum and rank odor she’d been forced to endure washed off her while she let the water comb through her hair. Holding on to Eiko, Daniel began to let the water pour out of his hands and was now reaching for the soap. He rubbed the bar all over his body and washed himself the best he could with his one free hand. Once he was done, Daniel soaped up his cock and balls real good, put the soap down, and began jerking himself off. He wanted so badly to use Eiko again but thought he’d allow her this moment to rest. On the other hand, Eiko looked on in terror thinking Daniel would insert her into his penis once again. The giant moaned softly, gyrating his hips slowly while he rubbed his cock. He moved his hand from his penis to his balls, then back again repeatedly. Eiko began to slap Daniel’s hand to get his attention, but he was too caught up in the sensation of him stimulating himself. She also tried yelling out a few times - nothing. Suddenly, Eiko felt her body being lowered and she was now face-to-face with Daniel’s dripping wet, soapy testicle.


“No, wait!” She screamed out.


Her pleas fell on death ears as Daniel pressed her up against his balls and started to massage them. Her muffled screams were drowned out by the water as she was nearly tangled in his pubic stubble. Daniel’s hand glided up and down his penis with the greatest of ease thanks to the soap, and his mind was completely engulfed in euphoria. He made sure he came quickly as he still needed to get ready for his classes. While semen oozed from his penis he sighed and leaned against the wall, allowing the shower to wash away the sticky substance. Daniel opened his eyes and rested for a bit, then he realized something.


“Eiko?” He called out to her, no reply.


“Eiko!?” He called out once more, this time in a panic.


He looked around frantically, scanning the ground to search for Eiko’s possibly drenched body. He then felt something pushing up against his testicles and realized he’d been fondling himself with Eiko still in his hands. He lifted the angered girl to his face and began to laugh nervously, though it was obvious that she was not amused.


“What the hell!?” Eiko yelled at Daniel, bending his index finger in an attempt to break it.


“Sorry, I forgot you were there.”


“Oh, sure, you ‘forgot.’ I wasn’t born yesterday.”


“What? It’s not like masturbating in the shower is uncommon. It’s part of my morning routine and I just forgot you were in here.”


Daniel stepped out of the bathroom for a moment, grabbed 3 clothespins and a small fan that he turned on to a light breeze, near the window. He put the clothespins on a line he’d set up behind his window, then clipped them to Eiko’s sleeves and collar. Eiko hung helplessly from the wire as the sun showered down on her soaked body while the fan blew in her direction. She struggled to get loose, but the pins were clenched too tightly. All she could do wait for what Daniel might do next while her legs dangled in the wind. Daniel went back to the bathroom, washed the pool of semen from the jar, and wiped it out until it was completely dry and smelt of fresh daisies. He sat the jar underneath Eiko in case she fell, and returned to the bathroom to finish getting ready.


Time seemed to crawl by at a snail’s pace for Eiko while she waited for Daniel to remove her from his clothesline. She heard the shower turn off, then the sink turn on and off, the toilet flush, and moans from what she assumed was Daniel touching himself again.


“Eiko, oh Eiko…”


Eiko heard her name being called out and tried to take her mind off of whatever sick and twisted fantasies Daniel might have been playing out with her in his head. She began to wonder if that was also something he did every morning. Just then she heard the door open but couldn’t see whatever was going on behind her as she faced the window while suspended in the air. However, she did feel Daniel’s gaze burning into her scalp from time to time during his shuffle around the room to get ready.


“Alright,” Daniel spoke.


Now fully dressed, he finally removed the freshly dried Eiko from the clothesline and dropped her into the jar. He placed her jar back onto the bookcase, this time a little ways further back so she couldn’t drop any more books, then turned on a small TV - which he’d placed across from the bookcase - and allowed cartoons to play.


Daniel picked up his bag and said to Eiko, “this should keep you occupied while I’m gone.”


Eiko crossed her arms and slumped down, saying, “what am I, a kid? Do you really think cartoons will keep me entertai-- oh wait this is my favorite show.”


Before Daniel knew it, Eiko was wrapped up in some colorful show, allowing him to slip out quietly without her noticing.


As the day crept along Daniel attended his classes while Eiko sat in her jar doing the only thing she could really do, watch TV. A few conversations about Eiko not being in school today were already floating about, which was no surprise as Eiko, despite her often bitter disposition, was a good student. Daniel was leaned up against a locker during the transitional period, scribbling notes in one of his notebooks while students made short and quick exchanges with each other before going from one classroom to the next. Just then, Toby, a good friend of his, snuck beside him.


“Hey, Dan!” Toby shouted through his lisp, startling Daniel, “did you hear? Eiko hasn’t shown up to her classes yet. Odd, huh?”


Avoiding eye contact, Daniel gave a, “yeah, I guess so.” 


“Huh,” Toby turned his head to the side, “you don’t seem too phased by it.”


“Why would I?”


“Well, with all the teasing she does I thought you would have been happy to get a break,” the boy laughed.


“Teasing? She doesn’t tease me,” Daniel responded.


“Are you kidding me? Cutting a square out of the backside of all your pants and underwear isn’t teasing?”


“Wait, that was her?” Daniel looked up, now no longer writing in his notebook.


“Yeah! And remember the time she also--” 


As Toby went on, Daniel found himself getting angrier. Other than ruining his clothes, he’d known of the other things Eiko had done. But for some reason, actually hearing it all out loud was hard to process. He couldn’t understand why’d he’d let her get away with so many things. Eyes burning of vengeance, he began to write out a list on another piece of paper.


Hours passed while Eiko laid in the jar and she felt her eyes grow heavy. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d gotten a good rest since coming to Daniel’s room. With her body feeling as fresh as a springtime breeze and the aroma of daisies swirling around her, Eiko was unable to resist the inviting idea of sleep. Her eyes were shut for no more than 5 minutes when she felt a slight vibration at her side and heard a ding. The ding sounded again, and again, and several more times before Eiko finally decided to force her eyes open. Annoyed, she scoured her pockets for the slumber-ruining sound, but she could not believe what she saw. It was her cellphone! Wonder and amazement filled Eiko’s mind as she sat straight up, no longer feeling drowsy. She had no idea she still had her cellphone on her and was completely surprised it managed to continue functioning despite the ordeal it been through with her.


Eiko unlocked her phone screen and, seeing as how it was on 4%, began to immediately check her notifications. She had 14 missed calls: 8 from her friend Jane (each one with an individual voicemail), 1 from her friend Danielle, 4 from what seemed to be teachers and other students, and 1 from “Scam Likely.” She then checked her texts and saw that Jane had been blowing up her phone.


“Hey, where ru?” from Jane.


“Are u sick? Why wrn’t u in class?”


“Seriously, I’m worried. Checked by the dorms n u wrn’t there.”


“Btw, when will your part of the project be done?”


“Omg have you at least eaten today?”


“Don’t make me come find you myself! You know I’ll do it!”


The string of messages went on so, rather than read them, all Eiko decided to start dialing. She typed in the numbers 9-1, but stopped. As she rehearsed what she’d say in her head she realized how ridiculous it sounded. What police wouldn’t hang up thinking it was a prank caller claiming to be shrunken and trapped in a jar? She erased the numbers then decided to check the time - luckily it was time for Jane’s lunch, which gave Eiko plenty of time to tell her where she was. She quickly dialed her friend’s number, then put the phone up to her ear while it rang - finally, she was about to get the help she so desperately needed! The phone rang once…twice…thrice…and several times more. With each ring, Eiko felt her happiness slowly fading.


“Hi!” a perky voice answered the phone.


“Jane! Thank goodness it’s you, I could really use your help and--”


“Sike! You’ve reached Jane. If I didn’t pick up, then I’m probably busy or you just missed me. Leave your message on the beat!”


Eiko hung up in frustration, but she couldn’t be too mad. After all, she remembered telling Jane to make that stupid voice message. She began calling back immediately. The phone rang up to three times again, but this time there was an answer before the fourth one. A loud, voice assaulted Eiko’s ears as she was scolded through the speaker.


“Eiko!” Jane screamed worryingly, “where have you been!? I knocked on your door, but no one answered!”


“Jane--”


“Then I tried calling your cell and it’s like you disappeared from the planet!”


“Yeah, yeah, listen, I need you--”


“I even left you an email, as if anyone uses those anymore! I just can’t believe you vanished without even telling your best friend!”


“Okay, I’m sorry, but you have to listen--”


“Not to mention that final project is coming up in a few days and you still haven’t given me your stuff! We have been shaking in our boots waiting for your part of the project!”


Eiko could not take anymore and shouted, “just shut up already!”


There was a long pause on the phone, then--


Click


Eiko looked wide-eyed at the phone, now on 3%; Jane had hung up on her. Eiko was frozen in disbelief for a bit before she finally shook her head and came to; She needed to call her back. It wasn’t long before her friend picked up the phone again and immediately began shouting.


“I can’t believe you told me to shut up!”


“Sorry, I’m just frustrated.”


“I mean, I know you’re probably stressed and all, but I was just trying to tell you how worried I am about you!”


Eiko’s face dropped into the palm of her hand and she thought to herself, “why did I decide to call Jane?”


Finally, Jane had stopped talking and asked, “Hello, are you still there?”


Relief washed over Eiko’s soul and she nearly shouted “Jane, my half of the project is in my room, but right now I have a more pressing issue! You have to go to Daniel’s dorm room and check the top bookshelf for a glass jar. Can’t miss it.”


“Wait, what’s in the jar?” Jane asked.


“Look, just go. I’ll explain later! It’s a bit complicated to tell you over the phone.”


Jane nodded, said, “you got it, heading to Dani’s,” then hung up.


Eiko, now filled with hope and excitement, stood up in the glass and waited promptly for Jane to walk through that door any second to rescue her.


A warm breeze swept across the courtyard as Jane, a light tan, strawberry blond-haired, female student with model-like legs, skipped happily along the path to the girl’s dormitory. As some of the classes had let out for lunch many students were enjoying the nice weather, eating their meals and studying, while others were doing the same inside their rooms.


“Knock, knock!” her voice sounded through a door, “you there?”


A faint vibration sound could be heard through the door and, upon Jane calling out, it abruptly stopped. Whoever was inside the room was stumbling their way around, bumping into everything they possibly could.


The sound of a young woman’s voice called out saying, “I’ll be right there!”


The door finally swung open and there stood another attractive girl, her uniform skirt on backward whilst sporting the messiest of bedhead. She’d be even more of a looker were it not for her dark, brunette hair with lightly dyed ends looking like a rats nest from whatever she was doing.


“Jeez Dani,” Jane’s eyes grew wide, “what happened to you?”


Danielle scratched the back of her head and said, “just masturbating. What are you doing here anyway?”


Jane pushed passed her, a smile still on her face, and began to scour Danielle’s bookcase.


“Well guess what, I just got off the phone with Eiko and she told me her part of the project is in her room. Now, all we have to do is put it together and we’ll be done.”


“That’s cool and all,” Danielle began, “but why are you looking in my bookcase?”


Jane looked up then palmed herself on the forehead, saying, “right! Eiko also told me to check your bookcase for a glass jar. Do you have any?”


Danielle stopped to think for a second and wondered if she had one, but couldn’t recall having one.


“Nah, no glass jars here. Maybe she mixed my room up with someone else.”


Jane thought for a minute, said, “hmm, maybe,” then left the room before dialing Eiko’s number.


Eiko, who was now impatiently tapping her foot, received a call on her phone that was now on 2%.


“Hi, Eiko! I checked Dani’s room like you asked, and I didn’t see any glass jars.”


“Wait, you were in Danny’s room? That’s impossible, I’ve been watching the whole time!” Eiko rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn’t going crazy.


“Really? Are you watching me or something,” Jane giggled, “so creepy!”


Eiko rolled her eyes and began to speak, but was cut off by Jane saying, “oh yeah, I asked Dani and she said she didn’t have any glass jars on her.”


Eiko nearly dropped to her knees - she’d completely forgotten to explain to Jane that she meant Daniel’s room and not their friend, Danielle.


“Okay, Jane, I need you to listen closely. I made a huge mistake. I didn’t mean Danielle. I meant to say, Dan--”


POWERING DOWN…


Before Eiko could finish explaining, her phone began shutting off. She stared at the screen and watched as it, like her hopes, faded to black. Her one chance to get help was now gone and she had no way of contacting anyone. She looked at the phone once more, this time only seeing red as her cheeks steamed in anger. Suddenly, the phone was chucked to the other side of the jar so hard it shattered on impact. Eiko fell to the ground, all she could do was sit there. She stared up, a lifeless look in her eyes, not blinking for a long time.