- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This first chapter was written as a commission to a friend of mine, and I ploaded it with their permission. It is also the first story I've written specially for the fetish. If people find it interesting then I might continue with more chapters, if not I'll head onto a different project.

 

----------------

It was late afternoon, and the chemistry lab at the university wasn’t exactly bustling with life. At the best of times it only had a few people in, maybe a dozen when teams had to do their assignments, but compared to the luxuriously sized spaces that were provided to the students it painted a grim picture how little people actually used this. Laboratories had less equipment than here, and that said something about the students who studied here.

About most students, but not Kevin. He was one of the few people aside from the teachers and cleaning staff who regularly visited the place. Ever since he was just a small kid he had always been interested in the ways things mix and combine into something more, and so chemistry stuck to him like glue. There was hardly a day he didn’t spend here experimenting with various things and publishing his findings to the school board for some extra credits.

Today he was here too, as usual. It was starting to get late and he was alone in the large room, but he had been perfecting a formula for the past couple of weeks that would help him overcome the biggest and most important hurdle for any boy who was in college: getting a girlfriend. Obviously, some were strong, good looking or funny and some even had someone to spend their free time with from high school, but Kevin wasn’t one of them. Now, that isn’t to say that Kevin was ugly, but he was rather...average. He was kind of weak, he didn’t pay too much attention to his looks and was generally awkward around people. The only mentionable thing about him was his height, something that other people always seemed to remember him from. The only thing he really had going for him with girls, but he knew he needed more than that to be successful.

So, we arrive back to the present moment and Kevin is slowly swirling a translucent green liquid in his flask. Then he stops and examines the liquid with a stern look, taking a few seconds to make calculations in his head before he jotted down some data on the clipboard that lay in front of him on the smooth desk. There were a few other things around him too, one of them being a smaller vial with a dark, thick brown fluid in it that he now grabbed. Things were looking good for him, all the tests so far had given him positive results. If things go well, this will be the last ingredient to finish his Magnum Opus: the elusive Love Potion!

“Looks good! Now all I need is some Sucrose and it will be done! Then finally I won’t be the weirdo anymore who people ignore and Anna will come to me even if I’m not the funniest person!” He exclaimed with a small smirk on his face as he began to slowly drip the brown liquid into the larger flask.

Kevin observed as the brown drops landed with a barely audible plop inside, and quickly dissolved into swirling mess of colors inside. Good, that is what he wanted! He might not be the prettiest, but he will get his love to be his with what he is the best at: chemistry. Long gone will be the days when no girls ever liked him! Here comes the new Kevin!

With an ever growing smile on his face he slowly gripped the neck of the flask and began to swirl the liquid inside around. At first the liquid turned opaque and then translucent, it’s color fading quickly. But as he swirled more and more small bubbles began to form inside, but Kevin didn’t notice. No, his thoughts were already on the future and the time he would spend with Anna, instead of focusing on this most critical moment of the process.

Then the sound of cracking glass ripped across the quiet room like a knife cutting into paper and he quickly turned his face towards the flask, just in time to witness as the liquid inside boiled and expanded, bursting the flask a moment later in an explosion that blinded and deafened Kevin.

 

----------------------

 

When Kevin woke up again the first thing he noticed was the splitting headache he had. He let out a pained groan as he reached up to his head, his eyes still shut as nause began to hit him too. It felt like the entire world was spinning, and as he regained his sense a the light violently assaulted his eyes and his ears were ringing loudly. Kevin squinted and tried to shield his eyes from the light as he slowly sat up, still shivering a bit from the nausea.

He had no idea how long he spent just sitting there and blinking to get back to his senses, but when his vision finally cleared he had no idea where he was or what happened. The potion failed for some reason, and then a flashing light...that is all he remembered, but as he looked around he saw a large white plain surrounded by large grey mountains on each side. Not even mountains as much as just sheer walls of some weird stone that abruptly ended some hundred feet above him in a white ledge. In the distance he could see the same hazy outlines of a similar rock, but no matter how much he squinted his eyes couldn’t seem to focus on the distant landscape. And there was the blinding sun too, seemingly scorching hot yet he was feeling quite cold…

Not wanting to stay around forever in this alien landscape he stood up, still disoriented and dumbfounded as to his situation, and decided to head down towards one of the distant peaks, hoping to find something or someone there who could tell him what was going on. By this point he was sure that he had knocked himself out so hard from the explosion that he was just having a terrible dream, like on of those stories where people who are in coma have to get out of a maze to wake up. He never quite believed those stories himself, but his survival instincts propelled him forward on this dry, rocky white plain.

Unknown to Kevin at the moment, he had been unconscious for a little under 5 minutes before waking up. That, and the fact that he had been shrunk down to a mere 2 inches by the potion when it exploded, the unfinished chemicals altering the size of his body dramatically. He managed to escape bodily harm from the accident, but his chances at ever dating Anna have undergone a sheer drop during the last few minutes and so has his chances at survival. It was up in the air which one was more important to Kevin at the moment, but once something would make his situation clear to him he would surely evaluate his priorities again.

That something, or rather someone, didn’t take much longer to arrive. Just a few minutes into the long march of the tiny Kevin, the door to the chemistry lab opened and a young girl peeked inside. Her long brown hair fell down below her shoulders and her yellow eyes squinted a bit as they scoured the lab, seemingly looking for something or someone. “Hello, Kevin? I heard a loud sound coming from here, and I wanted to make sure everything was okay!” She explained and after waiting a few seconds for an answer she slowly slipped inside the lab and closed the door behind herself. She quickly looked around and noticed the boy’s coat still hanging next to the entrance, and soon after his notes that were laying on the table still. She didn’t seem to notice the broken glass just yet as she carefully took a step towards Kevin’s table and after not seeing the boy she slowly began to make her way over there.”Kevin? Where are you? I know you’re the only here around this time, is everything okay?

 

To the small boy, the opening of the lab door came in the form of a seemingly otherworldly whistle, followed soon after by a light gust that swept across the plains, sending some dust into his face. Before he had any chance to question what it was, a loud voice of a girl echoed all around him, seemingly coming from every feasible location. “Charlotte!” He called out in surprise as he recognized the voice of the girl who was the closest thing to a friend that he had. They would spend time every week in the lab, and though he didn’t talk much to the girl they would spend hours working together or separately inside the lab. Now he was really starting to believe that he had been knocked out, the strange nature of the voice echoing all around him seeming all too familiar to how media usually portrays coma.

At least, it seemed like a pretty convincing argument until he began to feel the ground shake beneath him, and a massive, looming figure appeared in the distance, at least twice as massive as the hills that have surrounded him. It was as large as the largest building that Kevin has ever seen, but it moved, and it moved fast. He was in such a shock from the sheer size and power of the earthquakes that it took him a few seconds to strain his neck to look up at the very top of this shape, only to fall to his knees the next moment.

It was Charlotte. Her long brown hair was unmistakable as it flew in the air with every striding step she took, dozens if not hundreds of feet from the perspective of the tiny Kevin. As the reality began to set in that he was seeing the giant form of the girl that he knew so well, his surroundings quickly began to make sense as well. The little ledges and outcrops that he had noticed on the grey stone walls now looked like the handles and levers on the drawers of the lab, and the cliffs themselves the doors. He was walking on the white plains of the stone floor and the realization struck him like lightning: he was...shrunk, and on the floor of the lab while the giant girl approached her, clearly looking for him. Without any time to spare Kevin turned around and began to run away from Charlotte, who now posed an existential threat to his tiny frame with her booming footsteps that shook the ground below him with every step. He had to run away and survive, at least until he could get her attention and get some help!

 

Charlotte was, of course, oblivious to all of this. She took her steps with little regard to the idea that a tiny man might end up under her sole every time her feet landed on the hard stone floor. But why would she ever consider that option, really? It wasn’t like there was a precedent for that sort of things, and she imagined that Kevin was the last person who would ever end up in any sort of an accident.Of course, she would soon be proved wrong on her assumption. Very wrong.

 

Gingerly, she walked over to the station that Kevin last used and stopped, turning towards the little notes that the boy had left behind. There was no trace of the broken glass to be found anywhere, the remains of the flask shrinking along with Kevin, now getting pulverized under the sole of her converse as she innocently picked up the boy’s notes. “Love...potion?” She read mumbled to herself and raised an eyebrow in surprise as she quickly looked around, this time more to make sure that nobody was around to see her snooping. Then she quickly began reading through the notes and details that the boy left behind, curious to get a grasp of what this miracle liquid really was.

Kevin on the other hand wasn’t nearly as intrigued as Charlotte was. Surely, he would’ve loved to hear the story of a boy shrunk from a chemical and theorize as to what it was, but in his current predicament his thoughts have been reduced to “feet bad” and “must survive”. Just a few seconds ago Charlotte’s foot barely missed him, and he was still recovering from the concussive wave that threw him off her foot. Staring up at the giant girl from below he definitely felt a sense of dread as he examined the gargantuan frame. He knew very well just how helpless he was at the moment…

But he also knew that she was his only chance. He was too weak to even consider trying to climb up to the top of the desk, and the idea of lifting up heavy vials and flasks seemed more like an entertaining joke than even a far possibility. But Charlotte, she could help him! Just now when the girl entered, she was clearly asking his name when he entered. That meant that she must still be thinking that he was in here! Without giving it any more thought Kevin began to wave his arms around and approach the girl, shouting as loud as he could. “Charlotte! Down here!”

Meanwhile, Charlotte was busy reading through the formula, and her face was turning into more and more of a frown. Did Kevin really think this would ever work? The chemical mixes were all expertly calculated just as she had expected from from the boy, but there was no reason to believe any of the results would ever produce the results he wanted! But even more worryingly, the results seemed to all showcase a dangerous result: reduction.

Finally she got to the last page of the formula and she gasped quietly. Could this be what she thought it was? It seemed like the formula for something she had heard about briefly a few weeks ago: a shrinking serum. She could feel her hand starting to sweat as she began to piece the pictures together… if kevin had really shrunk himself that mean...oh god, did she step on him?! “Kevin!” She called out loudly as she quickly looked down on the ground, not a second too late to avoid stepping onto the small boy who was behind her, and now just an inch away from becoming a red spot on the floor.

“Oh my god Kevin, I am so sorry! I almost stepped on you!” She exclaimed with a worried look as she quickly pulled her foot away and placed it far away from the shrunken boy. Carefully she crouched down and looked at the boy, now finally hearing and seeing him in his predicament. “It’s fine, come here Kevin!” She exclaimed and reached out towards the small boy, but she stopped when she saw the tiny guy flinch and fall onto his back from her motion. “Come on, don’t be such a wuss, I’m going to be careful!” She explained with a small pout and reached out yet again, this time gripping as carefully as she could onto the boy’s waist and lifted him up despite the many protests from him. Finally she plopped him onto her palm and stood up, glaring down at Kevin as she waited for an explanation.

Kevin was shaken, to say the least. The past 20 seconds he had just narrowly escaped getting stepped on and was then violently picked up by her, straining his bones and muscles before he was let go. Already he could feel his back getting sore as he groaned, trying to to get a hold of his surroundings on the alien landscape of the palm. It was vast and even though it wasn’t as huge as he had imagined it was still big enough to make him feel absolutely tiny. It was relatively soft and squishy, but above all it was warm, so very warm. “C-charlotte! Thank god you found me, I thought I was going to di-”

He was cut off when a large finger pushed against his face and forced him down onto his back, making the boy latch onto the appendage and try to push it away with little success. He couldn’t even breathe and his nose hurt as he felt like it was going to break, but clearly Charlotte didn’t notice or care that as he squirmed, the girl simply frowning in a disapproving manner.

“That’s not what I wanted to hear! What were you thinking Kevin, a Love Potion? What was that even for? wait, let me guess: Anna!” She exclaimed loudly and huffed, glaring angrily at the boy for a second. “It’s always that stupid girl!” As she said that she blushed a bit and turned around from Kevin, trying to look for anything in the room that could get her mind off of the fact that yet again the boy seemed to be more interested in some whore rather than her.

It has always been like that. Charlotte fell in love with Kevin during their time at the lab together, finding the boy very charming in his own way, and was drawn to his smarts. Yet he seemed to never get her hints and kept talking about Anna. Every time she was so upset that she would lose him to some stupid girl and she would leave early just to avoid listening even more. But this time...this time she had the boy right where she wanted him. In her palm, struggling under the constrictive grasp of her index finger. She realized that it must’ve been painful for the boy, but she thought he very much deserved it. In fact…

 

“You know what Kevin, you deserve this! It’s always her, and enver me! Me who has always been here for you but you always pushed me away! But look at you know, you can’t even push my finger away!” She exclaimed teasingly and pushed her finger harder against him, feeling Kevin sink onto her palm. “Who’s the shortie now, huh? I thought you liked tall girls anyways, so why don’t you just try to enjoy~” She exclaimed with a chuckle and shook her head as she finally pulled her finger away.

Kevin coughed as he tried to suck some much needed oxygen into his lungs. His hands were massaging his aching nose which he suspected was broken from the violent treatment, but otherwise he was unhurt thanks to the girl’s soft palm. Still, he now faced an even bigger issue...quite literally. He never knew Charlotte had such feelings for him...at that moment he felt really stupid and a red blush appeared on his face. “I’m sorry Charlotte! I n-never knew!” He tried to explain, but then he fell silent, not knowing what else to say.

“Hmph, that’s it? A sorry?” Charlotte huffed and shook her head, making her long hair flow in the air and send gusts of air at the small boy. “Well, I think you will have a lot of time to think about a proper apology! Because you are coming with me!” She explained with an evil grin on her face as she slowly curled up her fingers into a fist, leaving the protesting boy in the warm prison of her grasp. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. Not on purpose at least. But I can’t say the same for much longer if you can’t come up with a proper sorry for me. I finally have the chance to get you...and if I can’t do that then nobody will ever get you again!” She explained with a sly smirk on her face, quickly picking up Kevin’s notes from the table with her free hand.

She then walked back outside and strode across the hallways of the mostly empty university, smiling to herself vividly as she felt the small boy struggle in her grasp all throughout the way. She knew she could get used to this feeling but soon enough she reached the lockers and she had another idea for the little Kevin. She sat down on the benches and quickly dumped the notes into her purse before she pulled out her shoe. Quickly, she slipped her left foot into it’s place and then opened up her palm, grinning at Kevin. “I know you’ve always loved feet Kevin. So I am giving you a chance to get intimate with one. I bet you’ve never touched one before today anyways~”

With that she reached down to her right foot and pulled away on the rom of her long socks, and then lowered her palm down to the small hole. “Try to enjoy the ride back home and think about a proper explanation. If not, then you and I will have an exhaustive session about paying attention to girls. Toodles~” With a cheerful tone in her voice she chuckled and angled her palm sharply down, making the small boy tumble down into the hole created on her sock. She felt the small boy tumble down along her leg, quickly reaching the very bottom where her toes where. She giggled happily at that feeling and scrunched her toes together, trapping the small boy between them. Then she slowly lowered her foot into her shoe and pushed it all the way in, covering her little passenger in darkness. “This is going to be a fun trip~” She mumbled to herself as she stood up and grabbed her purse.

Kevin could only think of the contrary. Things have escalated so quickly he was only now starting to come to his sense and realise the mistake he had made. He should’ve had a better apology to Charlotte, but he didn’t know what he could say to a girl he never even thought about dating once! Now he was in a predicament that he knew he couldn’t get out of.

His train of thought quickly came to an end as the toes scrunched around him painfully again and he groaned in pained, his hands pushing against his prison, trying to free himself with little success. Then he felt his stomach shift uncomfortably and nausea overtook him when the entire world seemed to shake and then launch up into the air. This was made worse by the toes that pressed tightly against him and kept him in a bind, but not as worse as when the the foot landed. He thought about throwing up his launch just when they landed and then impact knocked the air out of his lungs, the toes around him squishing down and violently pressing his chest and abdomen together. If he had any air in his lungs still he would’ve probably shouted, but all he could do now was frown painfully. Then the cycle began again, and Kevin knew this would be a long and painful journey ahead of him…

 

----------------------

 

Time wasn’t something that Kevin could really keep track of. It’s meaning slowly but surely dumbed down to the painful cycles that he had to endure with every step. He got used to the rhythm eventually, and his consciousness seemed to fade away into the soothing numbness as he focused only on somehow relaxing in the darkness of the shoe.

 

Eventually he noticed that the moving stopped, and this break got him out of the limbo that has was in. He shifted around a bit, and as he looked up light flooded through the fabric of the sock as his world shifted and Charlotte pulled her leg out of her shoe. Kevin squinted and covered his eyes, not getting much respite before they got started again. At least they were home and he’d get out soon...right?

Charlotte was very happily putting her stuff down in the living room, having almost forgot about the presence of the little boy in her socks. On the journey, she had quite a lot of time to think about Kevin and the fate that she would thrust upon the boy. At first she was sure that she’d just release the boy after giving him a scare, knowing very well that she’d probably won’t achieve what she wanted by scaring Kevin.

Then she thought about trying to keep him for a bit and teasing him, trying to be nice with him in hopes of getting him to get to like her. She’d help him make a reagent that could turn him back and then surely he would forever be in her debt! But after a quick review of that plan and the boy’s love towards Anna, she knew that it wouldn’t really work either.

So finally as she was walking up the her room, she came up with the final plan. Charlotte was infatuated with Kevin, and didn’t want to lose him. So, she would simply not let him go. He might not like it, but she decided that letting her go would just cause troubles for the both of them in the future. Instead, she could keep Kevin and have fun with him as long as she wanted to. And best of all, the small boy wouldn’t be able to resist her and her love at all, even if it meant reducing him to just a simple toy or doll.

She leaned down and removed her sock, shaking it a bit above the bed before she saw the boy fall out of it. She chuckled mischievously and threw her sock away, quickly removing the other one too before she climbed onto the bed. She crawled over above Kevin and sat down at the very end amongst all the pillows, her legs laying around Kevin like a prison. “Hello there Kevin. Before you speak up, I thought about things. I decided that I don’t need you to apologize.”

 

Of course, during the journey he had a lot of time to think about an apology. And even though he wasn’t the best at them, he had come up with something that he thought would be satisfactory for Charlotte. But now that he knew he didn’t need to say an apology he felt a rush of relief. Not that he really liked his odds at actually finishing any sentence properly, his cheeks burning red as he stared up Charlotte’s skirt while the girl was sitting on the bed with her legs apart like this.

So instead he tried to turn his head to the side, trying to regain his composure by letting his curiosity take over instead of his pants. During the trip he had also come up with many questions to Charlotte he was eager to ask now that the danger was averted. Or so he thought, because this moment of respite didn’t last long as Charlotte reached out and poked him on his chest, making him fall back onto the bed.

“Buuuuuuuuut, I have decided to keep you instead. I’m sorry Kevin, but I just can’t let you go after this. Not while you’re like this. And that’s not just because I really like you…” Charlotte explained and with a pink blush on her cheeks she grabbed her phone and began to look through it until she eventually found what she was looking for. It was a gallery, full of images about shrunken people with giant women, some wholesome, but most of them being far from it. Then she slowly placed that phone down in front of Kevin as an explanation and she smiled softly.

“You see, I’ve always loved the idea of having a tiny person besides me that I could do with whatever I wanted. And I’ve been loving the idea even more ever since you’ve kept looking down on me, ignoring me because of Anna. But if I’m this big compared to you, how could you possibly look away from me? How could you possibly resist if I wanted to do anything?” She asked with a smirk on her face as she slowly began to undo the buttons on her shirt while she let Kevin understand what she meant.

Needless to say, he was very confused at first, but the pieces slowly began to fall into their places in his mind. It explained a lot of things to the boy as his eyes were glued to the screen, mindlessly swiping through the increasingly more lewd pictures. At times he felt sick to his stomach when the thought crossed her mind that Charlotte would actually do such things to him, but a single look up at the girl taking off her shirt removed those doubts from his head. She was getting ready to do just that. With a fearful gulp he looked away from the screen, and as scared as he was he couldn’t help but notice the erection in his pants getting bigger as he watched Charlotte undress.

“So this is how you knew what that formula was…” He mumbled, trying to get his mind off of the fast approaching moment where he’d no doubt lose his freedom to Charlotte’s whims, and become nothing more than a toy. Now that he was examining the girl better, he could clearly see how worked up she was getting. Nervously he shut his eyes and tried to remain focused. “And here I thought it was just a coincidence. I guess I shouldn’t have listened to people on the internet about this formula. I should’ve guessed that they wanted to trick me.”

Charlotte simply nod, her shirt finally opening up and revealing her simple black bras. Without much though she reached behind herself and they too quickly fell off, giving a good view of her ample bosoms to the boy in front of her. Even from this distance she could see that Kevin blushed at the sight and she chuckled at that. Then she reached out and put the phone away before she glued her gaze on the boy.

“No more about chemistry Kevin. I’ve waited for this moment for so long. I didn’t imagine it like this, but I can tell you that I had many hopeful fantasies that it would. So excuse me if I have little patience for your pondering.” While she was speaking her hand had already reached out towards Kevin and picked the small boy up, restraining him in the tight grip of her fingers. “Look at you, so helpless against the big Charlotte. But don’t worry, I will try my best not to hurt you. No promises though, I tend to lose myself when I’m excited~”

Kevin really wanted to ask what she meant by that, but he didn’t have much of a chance as the fingers holding him moved him closer to Charlotte’s chest. He had just enough time to get a good look at the perky breasts before he was pushed against the girl’s right nipple. muffling any voice that he might’ve wanted to let out. For a moment the fingers let up and he tried to push himself away from the quickly expanding nub, but the next second the fingertips smashed into his back and pushed him even stronger against the nipple, knocking the air out of his lungs.

His first instinct was to wriggle around and try his best to escape. He fought with his arms and legs, pushing against the soft pink nipple that was threatening to suffocate him at this pace. But his actions only brought even more pressure onto him as Charlotte pressed him harder against the hardened nipple, moaning in a mix of surprise and pleasure at his actions, giggling softly as he must’ve seen him trying useless to escape. Eventually Kevin realized that he simply didn’t have the strength to do anything, and even if he had he’d still be completely helpless against the whims of the giant girl.

As such he tried to ease up instead, and during a moment when Charlotte began to rub her fingers against him he managed to turn his head to the side and took a deep breath. Moments later it was pressed out of him by the merciless finger and he cried out in pain, feeling the bones in his chest compress and bend under the pressure. The next time he had a chance he took a shorter breath and tried to keep himself from crying out in pain again, knowing full and well it wouldn’t do much. Was he really relegated to this fate? Getting smushed against Charlotte’s nipple to please the girl?

If it was up to the girl, then that would surely be his fate. Charlotte was great enjoying this little foreplay, her finger pressing the boy relatively gently against her nipple, or so she thought. His struggling had quickly made her very excited, and he couldn’t help but let loose a few loud moans. “Kevin, who knew you were this good at pleasing girls?” She joked as she bit her lips and kept grinding kevin to her nipple for a few more minutes, her eyes closed and slowly enjoying the feeling of a tiny body against her sensitive nub.

But eventually she grew bored of this teasing, the warmth and wetness that was culminating between her thighs increasing in intensity before she simply couldn’t take it anymore. She was already very excited about the fact that she had a tiny boy to play with, and actually feeling them struggle against her turned out to be even more sensational than she had anticipated. If she had known it was this good then she would’ve tried making this formula ages ago.

“I hope you’re relaxed after that little massage, because the next stop won’t be as forgiving as this one little Kevin~” She exclaimed teasing and let out a little yelp as she pressed him against her nipple tightly while she lifted her hips up and used her free hand to push both her panties and skirt down her leg. Her labia was already soaking as it was getting ready to accept the tiny boy, and Charlotte didn’t intend to wait any further. She had waited long enough for Kevin, now he would come to see first hand just how much her body wanted him. If he survived the trip, of course.

Kevin grunted in pain again as he was pressed to the nipple, and it muffled a protest from him that he intended to send towards Charlotte. He didn’t even need to ask any questions now, he was perfectly aware of his situation and where he was going now. And as much as he hated the idea of it, he couldn’t help but develop a serious blush, his erection pressing against Charlotte’s nipple. He was thankful that the girl didn’t notice, but a few seconds later the pressure dissipated and he was faced with a much more serious problem.

That problem was namely the girl’s clit. He had been pulled all the way down from the nipple to the hungry womanhood of Charlotte, the musky air filtering into his lungs and the heat from the shaved area hitting him all of the sudden. He didn’t have much time to really get a good look at it before he was thrust against the small clitoris and rubbed against the slick, musky labia around it, the sounds of Charlotte’s moans filling the air around him. “Don’t worry, just lubing you up~” He heard the voice of the girl, and he couldn’t help but nervously gulp at what was coming next.

The few seconds of violent and forceful “lubing” left his bones and muscles sore, and he took a deep breath as he finally opened his eyes. That moment he wished he didn’t. In front of him, the muscles of Charlotte’s vagina were twitching hungrily, waiting to take him in. Then his world shifted violently as he was rotated around and pushed into the tight, musky and blazing hot furnace of the girl.

“Aaaaahhh~” Charlotte cried out in pleasure, her thighs forcing together and her vaginal walls quickly hugging and contracting around the tiny body of her new toy. She could hardly believe that she was finally doing this, and she remained still for a long second as she savored the moment. Then her muscles twitched and hungrily pulled on the tiny boy inside, her fingers quickly following up.

Rather they passed him. By this point Charlotte was completely consumed by lust, and she didn’t fully wait for Kevin to get inside before she began fingering herself. Her slender fingers rushed past the boy, pressing him against the pulsating walls and sending him tumbling deeper inside with every thrust. She was over the moon from feeling the small boy struggle vigorously inside for his life, no doubt having the worst day of their life while she was slowly building up to have the best orgasm of her life. This exact feeling of power was what she had been craving all this time, knowing that her junk would completely overpower a tiny person. She moaned loudly again, whimpering in pleasure as her orgasm was quickly approaching.

Kevin wasn’t sure what was up and down anymore, he was pretty much fighting for his life. The walls and fingers kept beating him up with such force that it knocked the wind out of him, and he more often than not ended up with the slimy mucus of Charlotte in his lungs instead of the much needed air that he so desperately craved. Still, the adrenaline in his veins kept him going, struggling against overwhelming odds much to the pleasure of the girl. But in the end all he did was get thrown around by the muscles all around him and he served to bring Charlotte to her orgasm.

“Fuck, I’m coming!” Kevin heard and the next second the walls contracted around him so tightly that he could’ve sworn he felt some of his ribs crack inside his chest from the force. Charlotte’s vagina, his entire world at that moment, shook violently from the pressure, the loud moan of the girl piercing even her constricting muscles and reaching Kevin. Moments later a flood of white liquid crashed against his frame and the walls let out, forcing him outwards in violent pulses before he felt himself slip out and fall down onto the bed just in front of Charlotte. He laid there in the thick and slimy cum of the girl, taking shaky and painful breaths of the musky air, trying to ignore the pain that was radiating from every part of his body.

Charlotte was panting quietly, her hands resting on her crotch just above Kevin, her eyes closed as she rode out the last waves of her orgasm before letting out another small moan. She had never experienced such rush as she had done just now. The way the small boy struggled inside her, pressing up against and rubbing her sensitive walls in every direction...it was an experience she honestly couldn’t even begin to describe. Without a doubt, this was the best orgasm of her entire life. But she doubted that it would remain so for too long.

She laid there panting for several more minutes before she slowly sat up which made the bed shift and rolld the shaking body of Kevin up against her labia again. “Mmm, you want back in so bad? I’m afraid Charlotte needs a break now Kevin. You proved to be too good of a toy.” With that she reached down and plucked Kevin up from the pool of her release and chuckled a bit as she examined the cum coated body of the boy. It gave her a rush to see him so limp and shivering just from her orgasm, and she was sure that she would use him many, many more times in the coming days.

But for now she got up from the bed and walked over to her nightstand and pulled out one of the lower drawers. Inside she removed a few boxes, revealing a set of dildos and plugs behind them. With a giggle she dropped Kevin down between her toys without much care and then winked at him. “Welcome to your new home Kevin. Don’t worry about being the new kid in town, soon you’ll get acquainted with all the other toys here. Thoroughly~” With that she laughed again and stood up with shaky legs, pushing the drawer back in with her foot, heading off to the bathroom as the sound of running water soon filled the room.

Of course, Kevin couldn’t really hear that. Or even if he did, he didn’t pay much attention to it. He was laying in the darkness of the drawer, hidden in away from the world by toys each at least twice as big as he was. With shaky breaths he tried to get some of the cum off of her but it had already began to dry, making moving a very unpleasant experience. Soon enough he gave up and laid back down, curling up protectively. He just now started to really understand the fate that had befallen him. He was blinded by his need for a girl who probably didn’t even knew he existed, and was tricked into creating a potion that shrank him. And now Charlotte had taken a hold of him, and she clearly wasn’t going to let him go anytime soon. Indeed, it seemed that this drawer would be his new home for the unforeseeable future. He doubted he would be visiting the university outside of Charlotte’s lingerie too often, and the chemistry lab was probably not to be seen ever again. He had no idea about his future at this point, and as the realization struck him Kevin began to finally start crying as he closed his eyes. There, full of injuries and broken bones from Charlotte’s orgasm, the vulnerable boy slowly fell asleep, not knowing what the next day would bring other than more suffering in order to please a girl who now thought of him as a mere toy...