- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lydia makes use of her once a week free transform on you.

***************

It had been a couple days since you last changed, and almost a week since your first time, youd enjoyed it so far, not that you had done anything interesting realy yet. Today was about to change that.

Your phone started buzzing as you sat on your bed, you grabbed it and read the notification:

"1 favourite is about to change you, be ready"

You thought back, lydia, the girl who was your first owner, she forced you to accept her favourite request while she still owned you. Then another notification came up:

"Owner has reached decision, change in 30 seconds"

You diddnt realy want to change just now, it was late, you were relaxing in bed after a long day. But clearly lydia had other plans.

*flash*

You came to in a bathroom, lydia staring down at you, the young blonde was still hot, if a little scary. 

Lydia-"thank fuck i have you favourited, ive been trying to get this request accepted all night"

Lydia reached down and grabbed you, you noticed your rubbery body was deformed as she lifted, you saw yourself in the mirror as she said:

Lydia-"turns out nobody wants to be a condom for me, i met some guy and we are gonna hook up, but we both dont have any, thats where you come in haha"

Clearly the idea turned her on

Lydia-"now, hes in the other room and doesn't know youre not a regular one soo, bah i dont care what happens to you, dont get busted, i dont want a kid, and i dont want be stuck with a 'dangerous owner' mark on the app for a week"

Guy-"you get one?!?!"

Lydia-"yeah! Hehe, here we go, enjoy yourself, youre stuck this way for 10 hours haha"

With those final devastating statements she walked into the bedroom. You were tossed to the guy who imediately placed you on the tip of his cock, lydia grabbed you, rolling you down his shaft. As your rim reached the base she pulled you tight before bringing her massive lips down to kiss his head, they smushed against you, pushing you hard against his cockhead, on the inside, a spurt of precum erupted from him, coating your dome in it, while lydias mouth started to slip down you as she began to give oral, her sweet saliva coating every inch of your silicon body. She rose, after a few minutes of intense sucking her mouth left, suddenly replaced by her incredible pussy, it dwarfed you as she lowered onto you. 

Your end at the cery tip hit first, lydia continued lowering, the guys hand suddenly slammed into your side, grabbing tightly as you were guided deeper within lydia. The taste of lydias mouth was replaced by the taste of her juices, now flowing and coating every part of you as she rose again, you knew it was about to get bad, fast. Without warning lydia slammed down hard before rising afain, you felt your body stretch tight around the head of the monstrous cock inside you, spreading the copious ammounts of precum all down the length of his shaft. For longer than you could keep track of you were caught in the middle of lydia and the guy, you figured lydia was a top but this, she was in full control, she was getting what she wanted, the guy was just along for the ride, while you were forced to contain his now throbbing member as lydias body slid by at mach 4 all around you.

Eventually the moment you dreaded happened, you felt the cock within you begin pumping hard, then all you could taste was salt, he was cumming,and cumming allot, learly lydia was good. You were getting full, you felt your body groan and stretch as the cum filled you, lydia rose, her face returned to you, her mouth upened and in you went, she took the whole cock in her mouth before her teeth grasped at the base, you were bending into her throat as she begN pulling you off te cock with her mouth, no semen escaped as her mouth fully removed you, she suddenly began lightly chewing you, squeezing the cum from within you before swallowing, you were suddenly spat out into the clear bin in the corner. For a few minutes the room was just you and the guy, lying on his back recovering from lydias sexual manoeuvres.

after a while lydia returned, she was on her phone typing stuff, you then saw her grab the guys phone using his thumb to unlock it. You saw a flash and the guy was gone, lydia reached down and grabbed something.

Lydia-"hah, that was great but my parents just came home so i cant have you walking out now, plus im prety hungry soo, surprise youre a cherry now"

She quickly popped her lover in her mouth and began chewing, she had just had sex with him and now, minutes later she was killing him with her teeth.

Lydia-"hopefully i diddnt kill you then, i want you to spend some time with your cum in my stomach haha"

Lydia left the room, 4 hours later she returned, only to get in bed and go to sleep. You spent the night wide awake, your only company was the sour salty taste of cum and the tissues in lydias bin. You woke up in your bed the next day, covered in bruises and scratches from the night before.

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, in a few chapters is internet personalities, vote in reviews who from this list gets you:

Connie glynn-survive

Belle delphine-death

Jessica nigri-survive

Bela fernandez-death

Bree morgan-survive

 

Have no fear, if this character (you) dies, it will only be the end of volume 1. A new person will take his place with new adventures in store, maybe a few one shots looking at the life of disposable objects (like bec's cigarettes from ch.1).