- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter of many

*******

You saw the app, advertised alone on the homepage of the app store. You thought it would be a laugh so quickly downloaded it. You opened it and were presented with sign in options, you saw an option to sign in with Facebook so tapped that, a warning came up:

"Signing up through facebook will dramatically increase the chance of someone you know being presented within the app, proceed at your discretion"

You tapped continue, not realy taking in what it meant. You then saw the home screen, it asked if you were male or female, you tapped male and were shown another disclaimer:

"All objects forfeit their rights when they confirm an owner, all owners are not responsible for injuries caused by them to objects, in every case the owner will not be held responsible, this includes the death, accidental or otherwise, in all cases the object will be removed from the system and the owner will deal with them however they want"

Again you tap confirm, a loading symbol comes up followed by a girls picture. Below her face was her first name, her age and what she wants you to be for her. A little help bubble pops up, "your first owner will be someone who is a first time owner, to get both parties used to the system, the maximum time for your first time is 1 hour". Tbe bubble went away, and you turned your attention to the girl. She was reasonably attractive, the name  and age below was alisha, 21. Under that was what she wanted, you read it and swiped left, you diddnt want to be a tongue piercing, not yet anyway.

A few swipes left later and a few weird requests you found someone you were okay with. An attractive blonde, looked sporty. Lydia, 25. She wanted a shoe. How bad could it be you thought as you swiped right, letting her know you were interested.

After a few minutes of swiping left through countless girls asking for things you got a notification, lydia had messaged you. 

Lydia-"hey, its so cool you want to be my shoe, ive set what i want, all you need to do is confirm and youll be mine in no time"

You-"yeah, so is this your first time? Its mine"

Lydia-"yes it is, so exciting, some of my friends have owned guys, they let me use them sometimes, its super fun so im excited to own one for myself finally, even if its only an hour this time, now hurry up and confirm, im in a rush"

You read the message and decided not to keep her waiting. You tapped the confirm button, your screen flashed very bright and you passed out. You woke up to the giant face of lydia looking at you, she looked exstatic, she stood up and then grabbed you, you saw she was in tight jeans with a tight top on, she diddnt say anything to you as she put on the other shoe beside you, a black converse. Suddenly her fingers assaulted you, stretching your mouth upen to fit her now massive socked foot, it squeezed in and slammed down on your insole, it was warm but diddnt smell bad. Lydia tied you then stood, the pressure was immense, if you needed to breath you would not survive long, she took her first step, swinging you at lightning speed before slamming you harshly into the ground. She walked for what felt like ages, slamming you through mud and puddles before eventually meeting a friend.

Lydia-"hey bec, i finally did it, ive got one"

Bec-" yay, ive been waiting for you to, your shoe like you wanted?"

Lydia-"yeah, this one"

She lifted her foot, wiggling you around as the dark haired bec looked down on you. Bec then pulled a pac of cigarettes out placing one in her mouth before lighting it.

Bec-"want to hear something funny? Thismorning i put on the app i wanted 20 guys to be cigarettes for me, got the lot in less than an hour"

Lydia-"wait but dont the people who become cigarettes die if you smoke them? Is that one?" 

Lydia pionted at the cig hanging from becs mouth.

Bec-"yeah haha, i said id turn any i diddnt smoke back after 24 hours" she offered the pack to lydia who shifted on her feet "want the last one?"

Lydia-"oh my god bec, youre so bad haha. Sure ill take him"

Lydia removed the cigarette from the pack and bec lit it, sentencing becs 20 th victim to death by lydia, meanwhile you were stuck on her foot watching the sexy 25 year old kill someone without a second  thought.

After smoking the 2 cigarettes the girls threw them to the floor, lydia lifted you on her foot before slamming you into the burnt remains, forcing you to be part of their deaths. Lydia then walked home, she took you off when she got to her room and looked at you.

Lydia-"this was fun right? Well i enjoyed it anyway, look, im adding you to my favourites, that means once a week i get to change you whenever i want, fun right? All i need is for you to confirm, which ill do for you, just tap you here and...there we go, sorted. Oh our time is up, see ya later shoe"

You flashed and blacked out, waking back up in your room with Your phone next to you, a message reading:

"You and lydia are now paired, she can change you once a week with no need to confirm with you, thanks."

You tapped and another bubble popped up:

"You now have access to the full service, you can select like you did for your first time or hit random and be immediately transformed into someones request without knowing what it is or for how long, enjoy"

You locked your phone before passing out exhausted

 

Chapter End Notes:

So, what do you think? Anything youd like to suggest, any celebrities you want to see using the app maybe?