- Text Size +

Prompt 3/5th Day: Food Critic



"I love you, my Hunny Bunny! I know you are not used to me calling you that name but I find it to be so cuuuuuuute!!!" A woman you knew as your lover said to you. 



"Anyway, I made a meal for you,  my little critic, so open wide. Here comes the airplane!"



She then tried to mimic an airplane noise for you as of course, the food could make no such noise. The food consisted of a tiny intact plane but it had no gas or even an engine to avoid it from flying away from the two bigger ones known as you and the one you loved.



She picked up the airplane from the dish with the bottom still covered in the delicious food. 



She then put it on your tongue inside your open mouth, giving a big smile you tried to return.



You swished it around of course to get a good taste and when you were done with the swishing, you swallowed it down with the drink you had with you.



"So how was it? Give me your thoughts Hunny Bunny? I have yet to have it!"



You thought about it and whether to recommend it with your drink or your food or if the airplane would work great by itself or with something else as well.



After doing all of that and putting your lover into account, you gave a thoughtful response.



---



Prompt 4/ 6th Day: Taster 



"This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have been asked by a professional!"



"Young lady, I know you are here for the wine tasting, but the fancy water tasting is included for no extra charge. These cups of water you will drink from will be both every so familiar and uniquely delicious with the subtle but still noticeable differences" the professional responded.



Unknown to the two of them, these subtle differences was not simply the liquid themselves but the small solid substances inside that same drink. These objects were actually many, tiny ships filled with people that traveled from one more traditional ocean to this one.



"I suppose it is just water anyway. It's not like I won't enjoy the flavor. Sure, I got some time to entertain you with this strange, insignificant request, so why not?" The taster continued.



After the one in charge gave a nod of approval, the other one picked up the cup of water assigned to herself. She then took small sips filled with microscopic ships struggling on top.



That lady swished the liquid and all that was inside, in her own mouth and kept doing so, taking more sips every so often. Since the water cup was so very small for her, it made sense for her to just finish it along with the inhabitants inside that same container.



---



Prompt 22/ 24th Day: Breakfast



A familiar orb that has the potential for so much life, completely extinguished when cracked open with the warm gooey part spreading over the kind of cooked bread known as toast. This simple breakfast dish needs no introduction as it is often carried by students to school in their mouths if they are worried about being or are already being late to go to that place of learning.  The meal is eaten along the way by these people with their teeth chewing down on what is in their mouths while they either run or walk there. This situation happens both in actuality and is a common trope found on television such as anime. Surprisingly enough this is such a universal concept that many humanoid inhabitants of different planets abide by it with their own variations. 



___



One such similar world had an eighteen-year-old, fairly average-looking, guy, running to school with the similarly described dish. However, instead of the gooey insides from the described sphere, he simply had jelly as an appropriate substitute on his toast. This would soon be the least of his concerns as he saw everyone around him looking up. After looking up, he was greeted by an unfamiliar sky with no sun he could see. Instead, the star was replaced by what looked like an insanely massive light bulb, like this was some form of a cosmic prank. Once the young man saw this, he was too shocked to say anything as his half-eaten breakfast fell out of his mouth to the not-so-clean sidewalk. 



What he next saw along with many others was something that seemed to only belong as a monster in some horror work of fiction. It was a pink monstrosity bigger than the world, which now was the new beast to cover the sky. It was somewhat noticeably stained, with what must have been this creature’s previous meals. If a cosmic worm that put the ones in fiction to shame with its sheer size existed, that would most likely be the closest comparison to this devourer of worlds that had suddenly appeared. Hope seemed to be lost to these people as they figured they had no way to send their strongest weapons to attack this pinkness and even so it would most likely barely make a dent in it anyway. This meant only one event would occur for everyone living nearby and that was certain doom.



The worm-like monster moved downwards to adhere a lot of the planet to itself which included whole countries of population along with their countries and people. This monstrosity was incredibly hot, moist, and deadly. This was soon shown as it drowned, boiled, and/or dissolved everything stuck to it extremely quickly like they did not matter one bit. It did so a couple of times to seemingly get a good taste of the world with the creature barely seeming to be any less hungry than then moments prior. However, it was not alone as many similarly sized, still incredibly huge pale pillars came down similarly, partially stained by what can be presumed by its previous conquests. It was as if an impossibly huge hand of our angry God came from the heavens to hold our entire home planet. 



Angry seemed to be an understatement for “this God” as what appeared to be one of their hands came to squeeze our world like it was a ball. Of course, this place was incredibly flimsy and fragile compared to an average ball if it was the same size. For these reasons, the whole world began to shatter and break as whole civilizations were crushed under the sheer weight of it all. Massive groups of people along with everything they knew and loved were buried as nearby acres of land, water, and just about whatever else fell on top of them. The only bright side to hope for was that the deaths they would have would be ever so quick. Then lava came from underneath and destroyed what remained of seemingly everything remotely close to the inhabitants, including that once late teenager.



___



Meanwhile, a college-age girl that was part of another world got ready to go to her own place of learning just like she was part of an anime. She took out her toast and then the sphere filled with life to go with it. She was a bit hungry so she took a couple of licks of that orbs of hers as it should have been safe for her to eat it. The young lady then squeezed it until what she considered to be the good, gooey part came out onto her cooked bread. She put her breakfast in her mouth as she threw away what remained and left her home. She walked casually, admiring her surroundings such as fauna and flora. The girl even cared about such life as the capybara in the nearby body of water. She was excited for Halloween that day but was worried that no one would find her scary. By the time she arrived at her university, what remained of her dish was already in her stomach. It was only toast covered with lava from an inhabited planet anyway. 



___



Sources:


“Fun Facts about Cute Animals – Capybara Edition | CBC Kids.” CBCnews, CBC/Radio Canada, https://www.cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed/fun-facts-about-cute-animals-capybara-edition. 

Chapter End Notes:

lease comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated. 


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com


Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


Yu-Gi-Oh! GTS Discord: discord.gg/YVpYjq2hje


My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…


Holiday Limited Time Sale: www.deviantart.com/questathana…