- Text Size +

Laundry Day

By

Asukafan2001

 

 

Chapter One:

 

            I had lived in Hoitt Hall for 2 years now. I enjoyed living here because it was a coed dorm. One of the main reasoning’s behind me wanting to go to college was girls, girls and well girls. I like to think of myself as a connoisseur of fine women. I just can’t help myself. The ironic thing is for someone who likes girls as much as I do I haven’t had a whole lot of dates. It’s not really that I am a loser, or ugly its just I don’t know what to say around them. My heart starts to race and my tongue feels like its to big for my mouth as I stumble out sentence fragments. This is why an attractive well at least that’s what I am told that I am attractive. So anyways that’s why a guy like me is single.

            However, things changed one day when I was in laundry room. You see I did load of laundry just so I could go into the laundry room. As I was walking into the laundry room I saw a beautiful girl that had deep sea blue eyes, shoulder length blonde hair with angel tips, the roots were dark brown and just starting to show, athletic toned legs that were obviously the by product of hours in the gym and weeks of tanning as her tan offset her eyes perfectly. I was thinking to myself how I wished I could see the front of her but her ass could win awards. I recognized her as Sally Tristel from the soccer team, unfortunately she had no clue whatsoever who I was.

            Lady luck shined down at me as I heard one of her friends call Sally. She looked back at her load of laundry and then ran out into the hall. I hated to see her go but I loved to watch her leave. As she left I tossed my stuff into the washer and then started to wander towards the change machine all the while keeping my eyes locked on the hallway. I watched her friend drag her into a room. I then did a quick scan across the laundry room and ran seeing no one I walked over to Sally’s laundry basket. It was a whicker basket filled bra’s and panties. I could no longer contain my smile as I reached down grabbed a pair of her panties. I inhaled deeply the mixed scent of sweat and her natural smell. It was heavenly; I could feel my member springing to life. I desperately wanted to jack off right then and there.

            “HEY” echoed throughout the room. My heart jumped and my body froze. I had just lost ten years of my life as I turned slowly turned around cringing as I already knew what was already coming. However, much to my surprise no one was there, I wiped the sweat from my brow relieved that I was just some noisy people in the hall. I set the light green panties back down into the basket began to walk back towards my washer when I stepped into a puddle. If I had looked down before I stepped I would have saw the fringed wire setting in the puddle but I didn’t so I stepped into the puddle which sent shockwaves through my body. I fell backwards onto something soft.

            I felt around my body surprised that everything still worked. I just wanted to just lie here but I knew that I had had enough excitement for one day. I sat up seeing brown walls made up of what looked like polished twigs running horizontally all around me. I had a sinking feeling that something was terribly wrong. I hated to look down but I knew it was the only way to confirm what I already suspected. I slowly tilted my head downward seeing a sea of colors. All around me were undergarments which looked more like over sized blankets or parachutes. I couldn’t believe what had happened. I knew I had shrunk but I couldn’t accept it. I kept waiting for someone to run in laughing saying fooled you, or TV camera’s to appear saying it was some reality television show, or that I was just on MTV’s Punked, but none of that happened.

            A few minutes had passed which only caused me be more thoroughly freaked out. I could feel some low tremors run across the ground getting ever stronger as the moments passed. The strength of them increased more and more seemingly with each blink of the eye. I fell backwards into the very pair of light green panties I just smelled minutes earlier. The smell was no longer quaint and pleasing but overpowering and made my stomach churn. Above the rim of the whicker walls the legs I had so eagerly admired had appeared. I wanted to scream for help but I knew better then that as I would never be able to explain my presence in here. I crawled into cotton light green panties hoping to conceal myself. Luckily for me, it sounded like she was talking to someone; I couldn’t believe though that Sally’s usually soft and pleasant sounding voice had turned into this intense omnipotent sounding voice.

            Everything around me begin to stir, I tumbled end over end inside the green panties. I could feel the smell of the panties rubbing off and onto me. The sound of water began to grow louder and louder. I looked through one of the leg holes gulped as I saw Sally bending over, her diminutive chest now looked something that made Pamela Anderson in her prime look like she was nothing but a underdeveloped grade schooler, her shoulder length blonde hair was falling down towards me like vines hanging from a tree in forest, her hair looked more like the thick rope you see on ocean liners then simple hair strands.

            With a heavy thud the basket was set down for only but a moment before it was tilted on its side. I was helpless to do anything but cower inside these panties as they fell into the washer. As soon as the panties hit he water I swam out from them and dove underneath them lifting them up only enough so I could breathe. 

            I began to cough and hack as the smell of tide engulfed my lungs. The tide made the air toxic and hard to breathe. I struggled to keep the now thoroughly soaked panties up enough to create an air hole while I tread water. The slam of the washer lid almost sounded like it was sealing my fate, locking me away. The powerful motor of the washer kicked on. I began to feel the undertow suck me under. I let the damp material of the panties slink back into the water which forced my head under. I was hoping to swim to the edge of the panties and hold on the side for support but as I felt whirling motor pull me under I knew it was useless. I silently cried a tear as I was effortlessly tugged under.

 

Chapter Two:

 

            I awoke surrounded by warmth, it was dark and the air smelled downy fresh. I must have been in dryer but I was more surprised to be alive. The last thing I remembered was colliding with a giant bra then falling unconscious. I felt sick to my stomach as I lied here; I realized fully that was I trapped. I was under a bra with clothes under me and clothes over me. I wondered if this is what being buried alive would feel like. I was sick to my stomach as I pushed against the walls futilely hoping to free myself but I couldn’t even budge this meager pile of clothes enough to escape. I slouched against the wall dropping my head into my lap pouting.

            The sound of the door opening caused me to jump to attention. The inevitability of it all hit me like a sack of potatoes. It seemed to take forever before I felt the load that was bearing down on the roof of the bra was removed. I lifted up the side of the cup and peeked out at Sally. She was folding some panties before setting them into the whicker basket while talking on her cell phone. I watched her hands lower towards the bra. I knew I had to keep myself concealed. I clung to the bra as she lifted it up. I could hear her commanding voice grow louder and louder as she continued to talk on the phone. She dropped the bra and I into a rucksack. I rolled out of the bra cup and into another. I looked around at the seemingly endless sea of bras. I crawled my way under the first layer of bras to insure myself a safe hiding place, but I wanted to still be able to see out of the bag. As I crawled beneath one of the cups and into the other my eyes caught the tag of her bra. My eyes pulled over towards the tag like they had a mind of there own.34b, they seem a lot bigger now I thought to myself as I slid down the wall of the bra and into the bottom.

            Perfect I thought, I could easily see out through the top of the bag and yet I was virtually concealed to Sally. My plan worked for once.  She looked so beautiful I thought to myself. What I wouldn’t give to hold her, kiss her, touch her, I longed for her to lay her head on my shoulder as I play with her and kiss her gently. A couple more bras dropped down into the knapsack sullying my view, her hand then glided down towards the bag. I could only watch as I watched her hand grip a string, as she pulled the string the opening grew smaller and smaller till only a single bead of light was shining in. Sally unceremoniously slung the bag into her laundry basket, then lifted the basket causing my world to shake from side to side. I struggled to maintain any form of composure as I was tossed like around like a rag doll.

            Everything around me rumbled to a stop, I then heard some music which sounded like Michelle Branch but it was hard to make out as the voice like Sally’s was loud omnipotent sounding. The rucksack was then lifted and the full spread of light illuminated the world around me. I looked up between the cracks between bras at the gigantic Sally. I cringed as she reached into the rucksack and pulled out three or four of the bras then walked away. I breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn’t noticed me, I began to bury myself deeper into the rucksack as I hoped not to be noticed however I hadn’t noticed the fact that Sally had already returned and was watching me.

            “What do we have here?” She says, the sound of her voice froze my entire being. I looked up at her unable to think or move. It was like she had full power over me. I kept closing my eyes hoping that when I reopened them that Sally would be gone but each time I was let down.

            I nervously waved to her unsure of what to do. Sally reached down towards me, I could feel the heat radiating off of her hand as I looked up at her near flawless face, the palm of her hand soon blocked out my view of everything as Sally’s hand lowered like a ceiling towards my body. I didn’t know what to do or think. My mind was reeling and my body was froze in fear, her hand fell down onto me like a blanket.

            Darkness ensued as I felt myself continue to rise in her hand. The heat was intense however as opened her clenched fist her eyes burrowed down onto me.

 

“Just what do you think you were doing in my laundry? You aren’t that panty stealer are you?” quizzically asks Sally. I look up at her looming face unsure of what to do, or what to say so I told her everything, like an idiot.

            I don’t know what I was expecting but her age was unparalleled. I felt myself dropping down to the floor. I crashed roughly onto the short low shag carpeting. I struggled to stand up when her feet crashed down on either side of me. I tried to beg her off of me but her foot rose above me in the form of a dark shadow. I blinked and her foot was speeding towards me then it stopped mere centimeters from me.

            I looked up at the angered eyes of Sally, without saying a word she scooped me up pushing the air out of my lungs. I heard her yell down to me so you like my panties and then for the second time in a matter of a minute I was dropping to the floor with my life flashing before my eyes but I feel something soft and smooth all around me. I see the pair of light green panties I was smelling before only this time they are opened up and I am lying in the crotch area. I gulp as I see Sally smiling down at me with a needle and thread in hand. I try begging and pleading but she jabs the needle through my side and then tugs the thread through. This happens again and again all the way along my body. Tears well in my eyes from the immense pain, by the time Sally is done I am completely immobilized. I try to pull my arm and legs free but the sewing and thread is much to strong for my diminutive body.

            “Into the drawer you go” Sally coldly states as she folds the light green panties up setting them neatly in her drawer amongst her others.

 

Epilogue

 

            Two years have gone by and I haven’t yet left the light green panties which I have grown to call home. I am left pleading hoping that someday I will pass away.