- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First shrunken man story on here, for an example of how i write this kind of story check out my writing.com profile.

If you want more drop sugestions in the reviews, for now this will be seperate from the inanimate object universe with ayla, sasha, evie and lydia etc. But may join it if people want crossover.

You awoke with a sudden pain, you were freezing cold. Looking around you saw you haddnt moved, you were still in the giants room, her name was victoria, you had woke up a week ago smaller than a penny and were almost imediately crushed by her. You had woken up in an ash tray, coated in the remains of countless cigarretes. Just as you figured out what had happened a massive cigarrete came down from above, the end glowing, victorias massive finger tapped, spraying hot fresh ashes all over you, each one leaving scorch marks on your bare skin, your clothes haddnt shrunk with you. After a further few ash assaults victoria was done with this cigarette, she slammed it down into the plastic base of the ash tray, barely missing your left leg, as she began to twist it began moving towards you. It never reached your leg but, due to the cigarette not being stronger than her hand, her massive painted finger nail began sawing into your thigh,  after a further 5 twists she was deep into your leg, as she released the cigarette and lifted her hand, you were lifted along with it, she brought you up to her mouth, adjusted the piercing in her lower lip, brushing you against her wet mouth, before rapidly swinging her arm downwards. As her hand stopped beside her leggings you were thrown off of the nail, leaving a tiny trail of blood as you flew, eventually landing somewhere soft, a cloth on the dresser.

 

After a week of hiding from Victoria and healing your leg you were assaulted by her again. She came in in a hurry, her hair tied back tightly, a bright yellow sports bra compressing her ample breasts and a pair of shiny black leggings wrapped her increddible legs, as she walked about you followed her bouncing ass, before you knew it she grabbed the cloth you were lying on, throwing you off the dresser. Looking down you saw your landing zone, one of her trainers, she went for a run every day wearing them. Judging by what she had on, she was about to go out for one.

You landed with a puff on the dank yellow insole of the right shoe, almost imediately victorias hand grabbed the shoes, you looked up in awe of the giand woman pulling on a pair of white socks above you. Suddenly your world went dark, her foot was coming in. A mass of cloth brushed against you, you were stuck in the heel section now, as her foot slipped in fully you were harshley shoved into the hard insole, imediately you knew both your legs were broken. After a while you felt the pressure increase massively, victoria was standing up, you began feeling your rib cage deforming under the weight. By the time victoria was locking her door 3 of your ribs had become powder, with the rest all cracked or begining to collapse. As she took the first stride of her run you were killed, the impact of her heel into the ground sent her foot into you, immediately your rib cage was crushed, your spine was sent in every direction. as she lifted her foot to step again your skull was split. She ran for a further hour, mangling your remains beyond any recognition.

Victoria threw the socks in the machine before dumping more washing in ontop, washing away any evidenxe of the murder she just commited.

Chapter End Notes:

So, what do you think of victoria, how do you want her to accidentally kill her next unintentional victim?