- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is just gonna be a quick one off. My Writing Lighting (TM) strikes like only once a year. Mainly cuz I started roleplaying again lol. So yeah, I hope you enjoy this :)

Catherine sat in her horrid plastic chair, leaning back as best she could without scraping herself on the protruding materials. She wasn't very interested in the game she was playing at the moment. It's true that she did love Magic: The Gathering, but everyone in this town was SO easy to defeat. Her friend, Tim, had been taken down without a fight in only two turns nearly every game they played. He was supposed to be the BEST! It sucked especially bad because not only did she have to deal with shitty opponents, she also dealt with a bunch of nerds oggling her at every opportunity. She wasn't bad looking. A skinny body with a rather pale complexion, standing at about 5'11. She typically wore black t-shirts and black leggings, and had her long black hair down, which reached her back. "Black, black, black." Tim said to her as he packed up his cards. "It's all you wear. It's the only color you play. I'm starting to think you're a bit goth." He joked. Catherine only rolled her eyes. "You're one to talk, you hipster. Anyway, see you after work." she responded with a smile on her face. Tim was one of the last people in the shop this late, aside from the D&D crew mid-session. 

 

As Tim exited the shop, Catherine kicked her shoes up onto the table. They were quite large for a woman, about a size 11. Her converse were rather beat up. Despite that, she wore her bright blue fuzzy socks with them. "That's a little bit of color, I guess." she said to herself as she started scrolling through her messages. "Oh, yeah. My friend Catherine plays! That's her, over there." Hearing Tim's voice from the door snapped her out of her browsing. Looking over, she saw a short girl who looked to be only 17 talking to him. She spotted the deck box in her hands and readied herself. Surely Tim had just sent this naive girl to her doom. Her skin was slightly tanned and her hair was dyed pink on one side and black on the other. Her outfit consisted of a Star Wars hoodie, torn jeans, and fuzzy UGG boots. "At least she's cute. Probably won't be much of a challenge though."

 

The girl approached Catherine and sat down at the table. Catherine, feeling confident, didn't even remove her feet from the table. The grimy undersides of her converse were pointed directly at the younger girl's face. With a smirk, Catherine moved her feet to the side slightly and locked her green eyes with the other girl's brown ones. "So, you wanna play?" She asked, sounding as cocky as possible. It was a bit weird, but she always loved to play as this overconfident, powerful queen whenever she played Magic. "Sure! But um... can you please move your feet? I need to set up my playmat." Ashley asked, not a hint of intimidation or annoyance in her voice. Catherine was briefly taken aback by this. "Hm. I guess. The game won't be too long anyway." she taunted. Ashley muttered to herself as she set up her side of the field "You're right." Soon enough, the fields were set up. Ashely and Catherine began to play.

 

The game went on longer than most usually would. Catherine had used a spell to steal two cards out of Ashley's deck, but that didn't deter her. Both girls were left with only one health and one creature on board. Until Ashley used her last spell card. With the biggest smile on her face, Ashley said "I cast Giant Growth... On myself." Suddenly, the card vanished and a mysterious green aura surrounded Ashley's body. Catherine watched with pure amazement as Ashley began to grow from her normal height of 5'2 up to 6'2, before she decided that was enough. "So, I cast Cancel. Followed by Shrink." She said, looking up at the growing Ashley. "Sorry, kid. That was a cute trick buuuuut I'm still the best around. Nobody can beat me." With a wicked smile on her face, Catherine watched as Ashley dwindled down in her chair. Foot by foot and eventually inch by inch until she reached only 1 inch tall. 

 

"Damnit! I forgot she took that! I would've won, even if I didn't use that c- WOAHHH!" Ashley's monologue was interrupted by a large rumble. Catherine had kicked the chair she was on. Looking down, Ashley saw the giant foot encased in its converse smack the chair leg. "Perfect" Catherine thought, seeing how distracted Ashley was. She used her other large foot to knock Ashley from the chair to the floor. Finally deciding to stand up, she walked over to the tiny girl on the floor. Ashley was on her knees, doing what looked to be crying. Catherine shook her head. "Hey, c'mon kid. You knew the risks of casting unnecessary spells. Either way, you forgot. My creature had trample." Catherine said. Lifting a foot over Ashley, she decided to slowly taunt her. Ashley, not wanting to die under this girls shoe, got up and started running away as fast as she could. "Hey! You know creatures can't dodge. So technically, you're cheating right now. You know what we do to cheaters here?" Instead of continuing on with slowly lowering her foot down, she brought it down quickly. The force of the dusty, dirty shoe landing on her back forced the air from Ashley's lungs. Catherine pushed down harder and harder, feeling the body of the tiny start to reach its limits. She knew pushing down harder would break something inside. Instead, she started to slowly twist her shoe back and forth as if she was putting out a cigarette. The rug the girl was on, as well as the treads of the giant shoe left a huge mark. Her face was rubbed and burnt as it was forced hard into the carpet. She could barely breathe, her limbs were aching, and the sole of Catherine's shoe was tearing up her clothing as well as branding her back. 

 

"There we go! Now, we can get to my reward for victory. First, I'll be taking all your cards. And second, you will have to worship the victor of this match." Catherine boomed from above. Removing her shoe from the tiny's back, she sat back down in the uncomfortable chair. She crossed one foot over the other and displayed the soles of her shoes. Mud and dirt were all over it, as well as a wad of gum and a squished spider. Ashley shuddered in disgust, but knew that running this time would likely get her killed. Instead, she knew there was only one chance at her living to see another day. Even if that day wasn't at the MTG Pro Tour. 

 

"Get lickin', bug. Also, if you were to ever address me from down there, you will refer to me exclusively as Queen. Is that clear?" The idea of being a queen to this tiny girl filled Catherine with childlike glee. "Y-yes, my queen!" Ashley responded nervously. Walking towards the monolithic shoes which were 10 times her height, she started at the heel of the leftmost one. The dirt was built up quite heavily there. She reached into each tread and began shoveling it out until the queen's voice thundered again. "Eat it. Eat everything on my shoes." This wasn't entirely unexpected for Ashley, so she began to begrudgingly feast. "I mean, that was supposed to be me!" she thought, shoveling clump of dirt after clump of dirt into her face. The taste was surprisingly not as bad as she expected, until she reached about the middle of the sole. She had been climbing and eating for a while, and completely forgot about the mashed wad of chewing gum. She began trying to eat it, but it was extremly difficult to chew. It tasted of gravel, dirt, cherry, and... spit? It didn't seem super old so Ashley could only assume it had come from Catherine's mouth. She ate piece after piece, until she finished it. To top it off, she stuck her tongue into the treads where it was as a sign of her obedience in the hopes Catherine would have mercy. She remembered what was on the other shoe.

 

She'd spent an hour licking the rough material, chowing on dirt and gum, and verbally prostrating herself to this goliath woman. All because she lost a game of Magic. Making her way to the other foot, Catherine decided she wanted to make things interesting. "Hey, worm." She called down to Ashley. "I've decided you deserve a challenge you can actually win. I will give you an hour and a half to completely clean my other shoe, but this time... you have an opponent." Catherine grinned as she reached down to untie her cleaned shoe. Her right, socked foot popped out. Immediately, the air felt heavier. Ashley didn't immediately understand why. Nor why her nose began to feel irritated. Until she took a deep breath. Good lord! Catherine's bright blue socked foot was hovering directly above her. The sock was very fuzzy and yet still looked incredibly damp. The odor was incredibely potent. Reeking of cheese and vinegar, and like a full locker room after a workout. Yet it still felt feminine. The odor permeated the air and made it incredibly thick. It was nearly toxic. Infact, Ashley burst into a coughing fit after a moment. "Awww, what's wrong? Little girl doesn't like the queen's feet? Maybe a snuggle will make you feel better?" The wiggling socked toes of Catherine's horrible, toxic foot overtook Ashley. The sole did as welll. It settled over her, the toes covering her face. The big toe of her foot settle onto Ashley's face, covering it all as well as a bit of her tiny chest. The sole pressed softly down onto her. The stench and wetness immediately set in. Whatever clothing was left was immediately drenched, and her face was now being coated by the dripping sludge-like foot sweat. Due to the sock's thickness, every drop was filled with sock lint as well. Putting on a voice as if she was talking to a baby, Catherine said "Poor little girly. Let your queen take care of you, sweety." As she finished talking, the foot began to gently caress her. Catherine's big toe began to scrunch and unscrunch, effectively petting her face. The stench was unbearable, and her little body was being squashed painfully. The weight only allowed her infrequent, deep breaths. As such, every breath filled her longs with the sour stink of Catherine's feet. "C'mon, little girl. Lick my toe. Show my big, smelly feet the appreciation they deserve, mkay?" Catherine herself never thought she would be saying these things to a living human being, yet it was the most euphoric feeling in the world.

 

Despite how soft the sock was, Ashley's tongue did not appreciate being burned by the salty liquid entering her mouth. However, her mind was being rotted away by Catherine's rotten, awful... delicious foot odor. Ashley's licks became more and more passionate, and Catherine's soothing yet demanding tone spurred her on. She swallowd chunk after chunk of fuzzy sock lint drenched in acidic sweat, nearly choking on all of them, just because her queen told her to. "That's a good girl. Now, I can cut you a deal. You don't have to clean the entirety of my other shoe. Just the creepy crawley on it. Then, you can pledge your life to me. Okay, my little wormy subject?" Catherine relaxed in her chair as she felt Ashley licking and kissing and squirming under her foot. Truly, she didn't feel much through her thick socks but it was enough. She however did feel the tiny things body bucking upwards. Thinking she broke the girl, she immediately withdrew her foot. Only to see the sweat-coated tiny, red in the face and humping the air briefly. Shaking her head, Catherine announced "Not yet, little one. You still have work to do." Lowering her still-shoed left foot over the tiny, the splatter that once was a spider hovered there.

 

It wasn't much to clean up, Ashley thought as she stood up to get a better angle. Just two legs and a... big stain. She felt the warm, massive toes prod her behind quickly though and knew Catherine wanted her to hurry it up. So she did. She extended her tongue and began to lick the horrid spider guts. Disgustingly acidic tasted plagued her mouth, and she knew this couldn't be healthy but she pressed on. Eventually her body couldn't take it, and she leaned down and hurled. Catherine saw this, and instead of punishing her, she decided to encourage her. "It's okay, little girl. You can finish." Catherine's massive toes gently rubbed her back. Ashley turned around and embraced the big toe, hugging it tightly and burying her face into the sweaty fabric. She let the miasma of stench overtake her for a moment. Catherine adjusted her foot, allowing Ashley to fall betwixt her two biggest toes. She gently squeezed them together, effectively hugging the girl back. She heard a little squeal as she squeezed her toes tighter and giggled. She squished her there for a minute, letting her immerse herself in her prize, before lifting her foot up and dropping the girl back in front of her task. With a new resolve, Ashley set out to finish. The rest of the guts weren't enough to make her puke, but the crunch of the spider legs brought her to tears. Part of her brain wondered if she should've tempted Catherine to kill her, but the newfound lust that awoke was able to take over. The scent of her Queen's feet was all she needed. No challenge was too daring.

 

"Great job, my loyal subject. I think it's time for your reward." She winked down to the girl before picking her up. She planted a massive kiss on the younger girl before letting her tongue slip out of her mouth and lick all over the tiny. So many flavors. Mostly feet, really. So many scents too. Again, mostly feet. But Catherine found she loved the scent and smell of her own deadly toes just as much as Ashley. After coating her in saliva, Catherine placed her back on the ground and began to remove her own sock. Her bare foot emerged. Truly flawless. No wrinkles, except for when she scrunched her toes. Her toes descended in size evenly, her arch was just the right height. Ashley was in love. Carefully, Catherine leveled her toes with Ashley's head. She spread her toes, revealing the light buildup of socklint. Ashley went to town, licking and cleaning between every toe. The warm, soft, pale skin of Catherine's feet truly was her prize despite losing their game. After cleaning, Catherine ordered Ashley to remove her clothes and lay down.

 

Ashley obeyed without hesitation, baring her body and laying down in excitement. Meanwhile, Catherine freed her other foot from its shoe and sock. Suddenly, the scent Ashley grew to love doubled in its strength. Her nose was aching and so was her head. Despite how much she loved it, inhaling nothing but a giantess's awful foot odor couldn't be healthy. Catherine used the toes of her left foot to gently crush Ashley's legs. Ashley moaned in slight pain, but also pleasure as Catherine's toes mashed her tiny pussy. The wetness from the exuberant amount of sweat coated her lower body, and her attempts at humping the tasty toes were met with her legs being crushed further. Catherine used her right foot to softly tease the tiny's breasts. She smushed the around her chest with her big toe. While this was happening, Ashley became a moaning mess. She reached out and grabbed the giant toe. She planted kisses on the light-blue painted toenail. Catherine watched in amusement at how easily this girl broke. If she let her cum once, she knew Ashley would be willing to serve her feet for life. Catherine's toes seperated a bit and attempted to softly pinch her nipples between them. Ashley bit her lip and gripped the toe tighter, while moaning out load. "Shhhhh, little girl." Catherine's toe slowly pressed Ashley's head into the carpet, twisting on it as she felt the tongue against her toe pad. With a smile on her face, Catherine began to use her other foot to move up and down along Ashley's pussy. Despite the buildup of sweat now drowning her lower body, Catherine could tell she was soaking. Spreading her legs with her ginormous big toe, Catherine decided she wanted to finish this up. Using her right foot, she pinched Ashley's head between her toes and lifter her up. The girl didn't stop licking the whole time, loving the burning, salty taste of Catherine's sweat. She placed the girl on her other big toe, legs spread so she was practically riding it. She kept her head between her toes and began to bounce her other toe up and down, while moving her back and forth on it.

 

 Ashley was in heaven. Her mouth never left her queen's toes, and she continued to take huge, deep breaths. She wanted to fill her lungs with as much potent stink as possible. The pinching sensation on her head felt amazing, and as she was forced to ride this giant toenail, she finally came. She squealed and moaned, slumping over and panting. Catherine let her body drop to the floor to recover breifly, while she herself put her socks back on. "Alright, my loyal, loyal subject. It's time to come home." Catherine smiled as she placed the tiny onto the sole of her converse shoe. The sweat buildup in there was surprisingly high, almost drowning the little girl if she layed down. It was like a lake to her. The giant, socked foot of her queen eventually smushed her into the damp, spongy insole. Standing up after putting her shoes back on, Catherine walked rather awkwardly so as not to hurt the tiny. She gathered up Ashley's cards, placing them all in her own backpack of cards. Except for the Giant Growth card. She slipped that into her pocket with a smirk. Pulling out her phone, she called Tim. "Hey, so uh. Sorry, i'm not gonna make it to your place tonight. I'm really tired. Plus, I got some new cards and I wanna redo my deck. Get ready for the protour, yknow?" The whole call, she was trying not to sound so giddy as her new tiny servant was licking her massive, smelly foot the whole time. "Yeah. Next week. Later, Tim." She said, walking out of the store, making sure to not put much pressure on her right foot. It was gonna be a fun time later tonight....

 

 

MEANWHILE, IN THE BACK OF THE STORE

 

"Dude, did that girl finally leave?" Caleb asked, finishing his 2-liter of Pepsi. 

"Sure did. About time." David said

"Enough! We are mid campaign! Will, what will you do?" Asked Mike the DM.

"Uh... I cast fireball!" Will responded enthusiastically. Suddenly, a massive ball of fire erupted from Will's hand and struck the far corner of the shop. A large quantity of comics were burned and the fire quickly died out.

 

Everyone watched in stunned silence as they took a moment to realize what happened. 

"I wanna try magic missile..." Caleb said quietly.

Mike shook his head. "I knew buying this place from a witch wasn't a good idea."

Chapter End Notes:

This was my first time writing in a WHILE! Also, kinda new territory for me with the shoe-based stuff. Leave a review if you like! Tell me what you enjoyed and didn't enjoy. This was also originally supposed to be a lot darker, but I decided to keep it on the lighter route. It's always a lot more enjoyable for me personally when it turns sweet. But yeah, either way. Peace out, gamers.