- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More tests.

Soon.... more giant couples 😏
I just had to hope I wouldn’t be used as an unknown variable in a despicable sexual escapade again.

Mentally it was the most exhausting. The suffocating feeling, inexplicably hot, the force ripping my mind from my body.

Used as a tiny anal toy.

Wreckage.

The clatter of plates and silverware dissipated my questioning thoughts.

Right now, they were engrossed in finding my pain threshold, and I’d need to be in the fight for this.

Tapping on the glass with a spoon, the reverberations rattling my bones and clanking my jaw, Hailey grinned at me.

“Having a swell time in there, little guy?”

“I want to hold him again,”Jessica whined, “he feels remarkable, so soft, warm, and wiggly, all at once, like a strong worm.” Thinking for a moment, Sarah responded with a giggle, “he needs his food... but if you’d like; he can eat out of your hand. He’s more of a pet anyway.”
“Awww, yes please!” Was Jessica’s instant reply!

Unscrewing then cap, she tipped me upside down, and as my body was stiff and limbs nearly asleep, she had to put some work in to free me, nearly needing to grab a spoonful of oil.

Out I finally came with a groan, as my cramped body wasn’t yet responding to my brains commands. I fell, limp in her hand. Picking off a few bits of bread, cheese, and tomato, she set them in her hand next to me.

Ravenous, I reached out to grab a piece of bread.

*SMACK* a heavy flick right on my ear!

Yowling from the sudden blow, I fell forward on my hands and knees.

“That’s better,” I heard Lillian voice high above....” but what do you say?”

“Please?” I asked, just wanting to eat and feel energized again.

“Please Goddesses, may I eat. “ was her iron reply.

“Please...... “ I trailed off. I couldn’t give in, not yet. My stomach cried for a morsel, but I rebelled.

As I looked up, I saw all 4 of them pinning me down with their eyes.

I felt the hand I was in begin to close, and as I guessed that my short window of opportunity to eat had passed, I also knew something else was beginning.

Holding me in the palm of her right hand, she looked almost.... sorry for me, as her left hand approached; and she began to use me. I was indeed her tiny, living stress ball.

Crushing me between her palms, grinding me back and forth along her bony ridges, I moaned as my form was stressed repeatedly, my head feeling close to bursting when it took the brunt of her assault. Closing her soft fingers around me, cap a pie, she rolled me back and forth, dizzying; warm flesh everywhere.

Holding me between her thumb and index, she twirled me, laughing as she slowed and my tiny hands pushed frivolously at her dynamic, all powerful, yet thin and dainty fingers. Fingers that could encompass my entire being. Panting, I was out of breath, feeling near crushed, and bruised.

How long would it take to heal?