- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hands 🙌
After she tired of toying with my anal gland, she rolled me over, letting me rest in her palm.

She held me out as the four goddesses just watched me, waiting to see how I might react. Looking around, their faces were a definitive reminder of my helplessness and need for their help, but also of how they were becoming more like goddesses, and I less of a man.

The destination of mere toy were my unwanted travel plans.

“Lillian,” Haley said, addressing the red head, “he seems to be able to hold up all right so far.... I do wonder if his size makes his body more dense or somehow accelerated his healing?”

As the words left her mouth, the look on Lillians face became like that of a lion about to rip into a gazelle... or a mouse. Or a minute sized pet. Me.

*CLAP!!*

Agony ripped open my pores and my brain flooded with an overload of WARNING.... heading toward destruction, as blackness attempted to overtake me.

Opening her hands, she poked me in my abdomen with a pointed, blood red index nail, and as I struggled to turn my brain right side in, she must’ve concluded my pitiful loans were enough cause to go again.

*CLAP!!*

My body didn’t seem to be crushed, though every tissue in my body aches and screamed, I was alive. 🤔

The woman seemed most delighted as this find, as I could nearly see the wheels turning in their heads. The horrors they enact on me. Why though?


“Let’s see who can make him squeak the loudest!” Lillian offered, before once more...

* CLAP!!*

My bones felt disintegrated.

I rolled around in her warm palm, my breathe coming in gasps. The fear was overtaking me, nearly eclipsing the physical pain.

My limits?

Seemed I’d find them today.

“Hmmmmmm....” Jessica mused.. “ I want to try mashing him in my hands like some play dough, and rolling him like a mini stress ball...”

“He could be exceeding useful on tough days!!”

“Haha, solid idea on the stress outlet, albeit a tad cruel!!” Sarah chuckled before adding her idea; he so desperately wanted to hide in my shoe, maybe he’d enjoy being rammed in these??”
Lifting up her filthy, ragged converse shoes. I began to shake. I just might die. They looked one seem tear away from the dump! 😱

“A toe massager; splendid,” Hailey said, voicing her approval.

“I’m want to try a tug of war.... whose down?”

“Am I eeeever,” Lillian learned down at me, her eyes twinkling...

Scrambling to my feet on her fluid flesh, I turned to sprint. To where I did not know.

Off of her hand would be a start.


I made it approximately half a centimeter before I began to fly.

Not like Superman, a bird, or a butterfly.

I had no control in this matter. A flick of her wrist, and BOOM, the air I caught brought me to the table with a vengeance.

“Seems he may need a quick interlude,” Sarah offered, as she started a game of “bat me between them;” using me as a living soccer ball and her index and middle fingers as her feet.

Sliding along the table, the comparatively gently smacks with their fingers to what I had experienced so far an odd welcome break.

Until it was Lillian turn to pass me, and a flick to my groin gave them their new favorite sound, a sharp squeal, my hand instantly reaching towards my toughened sac. “Ha got him good that time!” Lillian noted.

“Awww he is so pathetic and weak, let’s give him quiet time and go eat lunch,” Sarah shared out loud. “If he is quiet, he may get a few crumbs.”

“I know just the place he can fit!” Jumping up and turning towards the kitchen, she was back in a few minutes with a glass bottle. A salt shaker.

She began to unscrew the lid, the holes looking tiny even to me.

Claustrophobia took hold.