- Text Size +
I awoke to an earthquake, or rather Heather shaking my booted home. Sleep was not a luxury I was afforded apparently.

“Time to go back to your owner,” she let me know.

Depositing me on her desk, she bit off a tiny morsels if cereal bar and dropped it at my feet. A capful of water came next. As I gorged myself, she watched me with curiosity. Scooping me up, satisfied I was full, I was dropped into her, purse, the ferocious zipper terrifying as it sealed off the light.

The drive was u eventful, save for my riding anxiety.

As the doorbell rang and the door opened, I heard Sara, “Come in, come in,” she said welcomingly.

“I must head to work, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy him plenty,” Heather laughed as she fished me out and placed me in Sara’s cupped hands. Her cool fingertip stroking my back gently; soothing.

“Toodles!”

With that, we were off, heading to who knows where as her hands closed softly around me.

Female voices broke the silence.

“What is it?”

“Is it a bug?”

“May I hold it?”

As her hands opened, I gazed in wonder at three stunning monoliths, all gorgeous and terrifying both at once.

As if to answer, Sara dropped me in the outstretched hands of the thin blond, her intricate tattoos catching my eye.

As I attempted to catch me footing, her hands closed around me.

Then head over heals as she began to shake me!

“A mini dice,” she was obviously enjoying this game!

Opening her hands she grinned. “You are so adorable!!”

Her hands explored my tiny body, and watching me wiggle seemed to excite her.

Leaning over, her tongue flicked out, causing me to shiver. Flicking the tip against my member, she watched as my body arched. Again. This time I moaned.

“Oooook Jessica, Haley wants a turn too....” Sara told her, as if a moderator was needed.

Haley plucked me out of her hands, trapped as I was, between her thumb and index I felt quite powerless. Studying me, she gave me a sharp squeeze to my ribs, but I gritted my teeth and gave her no joy. A second one, much harder was my limit, and a squeak flew from my lips!

“Ahhh, you did it!” Jessica said, cheering on her friend!

As the eyes of the red head, those laser like eyes settled into my very being, I felt fear.

“I will find your limits,” she whispered, beckoning me over. As Haley set me down, I felt compelled to walk towards her gaze.

Her hand came down to snatch me up,

I nearly peed. Grasping me in her fist, she blew a gust of hot breathe in my face. “Do you enjoy this?” She asked me, waiting for my reply. “No! Please! Let me go!” Her hand released me, and I began to fall... Right before I hit the table, or my death, she hand came under me, as though a magic carpet had been summoned to my rescue. Flipping me over, she poked at my rear, watching for a reaction. She got none. Harder, and I squirmed, her pinky finger prodding between my cheeks. How much more could I endure. I would soon find out...