- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More MF/m

A harrowing ordeal

Will he survive?!
My mind was an utter wreck.

Could it get any worse? Any more barbaric?!

As Heather toyed with me, building the anticipation, she kissed her lover passionately. His blindfold still on, he had no idea the unassuming gift he was about to receive.

Taunting me no longer, holding my legs firmly, she gave my head a firm nudge against his tight exit hole. Lubed up as I was, it was surprising she kept such a firm grip on my legs. Odd thoughts during times of distress.

At least I was still alive, though how so I was at a loss.

One more gently nudge and POP, face first! It was then I tried, I tried with every ounce of my being to fight this fate!

Murmuring something far above, Heather was on a mission. I was going inside, whether I fought or not. Her man seemed to be enjoying himself as well, as the farther I was pushed in, the more he moaned! Thrusting hard, it became a rhythm, my screams lost amid the rank stench. My wiggles seemed to egg them both on, lost in ecstasy at my expense. Him none the wiser of the expense of this “sex toy.”

Gagging, choking, sweat began to pour over me, leading me to wonder if I may get sucked inside fully and lost?

Lost in a giant filthy rectum. Deranged.

After years it seemed, he finally shuddered in pleasure, and ever so slightly I felt a tug on my legs.

FREEDOM!!!!!

“I’m going to wash off our toy, then I want you to ravage me.....,” I heard her say, before carrying me gingerly to the restroom.

Grinning down at me, she pulled the plunger up in the sink, reached over for the soap, squirted a vast amount all over me, and then WOOSH, a jet of water shot down on my head! The force was incredible! From a sink!

Scrubbing with her hands, she slowed when she got to my groin, my mini prick feeling the electricity. As it began to stiffen she sped up. As I closed my eyes with wonder, awaiting my own orgasm, SMACK!!! Agony! She had flicked me straight to my poor cherries, and as I opened my eyes in shock, I saw her rear back for another go!

SMACK! Ahhhhh!! Why? I had been a good toy!

“Please! Please Stop! “ I begged as she flicked me once more to make she I understand.

“You are nothing but a lovely little toy now. I will use you how I see fit. You need to understand this, you are no longer a man.”

As the words left her mouth, I began to sob, held in her hand, my groin on fire, my mind racing.

“I understand Goddess...” I choked out, as I attempted to console myself.

“Tomorrow you’ll be back with Sara, and I expect it will be.... funnnn.... hahahahahahh.” 😆

Well, for her anyway. Clutches in her relentless squeezing grip, she held me fast as we left the restroom. Placing me again near the mouth of her spectacular choice of footwear, she released me, watching me flail as I settled in a heap on the bottom. “Time for me to go enjoy myself finally.... and don’t you DARE think about touching your pathetic thing, or I’ll rip it right off!” Curling into a ball, I laid down, closed my eyes, and let sleep come. Or was it sleep at all.