- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
*WARNING*


Twisted and obscene. MF/m.
The rest of her work day was a blur, a hasty unwanted lapse before the arrival at home.

She wanted her play time.

Fingers clutching around me, pulling, me out, and the face of Heather filling my vision let me know we were indeed no longer in the clinic.

“Welcome to my home, dear,” she cooed caustically. Playing a wet kiss that enveloped my face, she set off to her room.

Setting me down atop her dresser, she began to straighten up odds and ends. Looking around my new terrain, I turned and saw my reflection in a glass bottle of perfume. Muscular me, but inexplicably shrimpy.

A hop hop jam woke me from my maundering mind. Heathers phone.

“.... yeah babe.... splendid night.... be ready....”

“Yes... toy... new.... try it....’

“...Surprise”

“ 😘... “

Peering over at me, Heather blew me a kiss as well. “My man is coming over tonight, I must get ready- don’t want you trying anything slick now.”

With that, she snatched me up by my tiny head, my screams unheeded. She bent over and dropped me.... I landed on a slide. Only it wasn’t a slide. On the way down I smelled leather, a musky stench of sweat, and landed with a wallop on the insole of her boot. Absolutely no way out.

I sprang to life with I heard two voices, my fitful rest gone with a wink!

“.... you’ll see later,” I heard Heather say coyly.....“first, get my instruments. Blindfold, rope, and lube.”

As the two giant forms above me began to spice it up, I began to sweat. I’d heard her mention “toy” multiple times... she had also called me “toy.”

No way it could be me.

I MUST ESCAAAAAPE!!!!! With all of my might I could muster I ran into the leather sides, back and forth! No luck. The boot was not going anywhere. I might as well run against a mountain.

Too bad I wasn’t able to levitate, because it was that moment my blood froze to ice. “... you stay here, I’ll be back with your surprise.”

A second later her face appeared over the opening. Reaching in, she fished me out, my struggles just adding to her already fiery behavior.

A sharp squeeze to my ribs got my attention, and caused me to gasp in pain before ceasing immediately. 😔

“That’s better; soon you can struggle,” she whispered in my ear.

Closing me in her hand, she moved again. Her hand slowly open to reveal my circumstances. Her blindfolded lover. His gargantuan member, already leaking precum. Heather looked at me and winked.

Omg.... no... NO!!!

As she moved me closer to it, I fought like a rabid animal, thrashing around!!!

My face pressed all too soon against his slit, choking me with his warm salty fluid. Heather rubbed me in slow circular motions, a tease which he apparently enjoyed immensely. Before long he was breathing heavily, while his cock continued to grow; veiny and robust.

Changing her pace now, she gripped me in her palm, pancaking me against his rod and using me as an unwilling assistant. My poor skin soon became raw and chafed. He may have felt the extra stimulation from my tiny body, and next thing I know I feel as though I’m standing next to a volcano!! Pulse, pulse, and it erupts!!! Loads and loads of hot, steaming cum were pouring out everywhere as Heather herself erupts...into laughter. Trying to breath I clamp my mouth shut, squeeze my eyes closed, but I can still feel it coat me like a second skin.

“Here baby.... time for your feeding....”

Gripping me now by my ankles, too late I realize her idea. I’m the spoon. Goopy oozing semen cover my everything, as I move closer to his mouth, his tongue outstretched. Heather expertly maneuvers need onto his tongue, depositing his seed without giving up her secret toy. Four times, then it’s complete.

Humiliating in every sense.

“Now for your favorite,” she leaned over in his ear and whispered, before sticking me in her mouth and swirling me around. She finally spit me out into her hand and began reaching for the lube.