- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
More build up...: to the freaky opening 😏
Her hands were cool and well cared for. Clear polished nails were trimmed down and covered with a shiny clear polish.

The things you notice when your life is absolutely in someone else’s hands.

Poking and prodding my mini form, she held me in one hand high enough so the thought of jumping out vanished from my mind.

Try to resist? It only made her giggle. “Ahhhhhhh!!!” Maybe a scream? That earned me a unbelievably huge finger pressing down on my whole face. Useless, I was stuck.

“He is so darn cute!” Sara said to heather- “that he is; a marvelous little toy.”

A toy??! My mind began to freeze at these words. They didn’t even see me as a human at all, let alone a man! Just a tiny toy.

“Here, you try,” Sara said, passing me to heather, who eagerly held me in a tight fiat, her dark red nails pressing into every cell at once.

She was much less gentle, more careless, or just outright wanting to see how I’d reacte. Pressing my head back until I squealed, pulling lightly on my arms and legs, and then with a sigh, muttering,”why in tarnation
does it need CLOTHES?!??”

“Ooooh, valid point!” Agrees sara! “Nooooo, please noooo!” I shout, or attempt to, before heather flicks me right in my poor abdomen. The words catch before I can finish, and I slowly begin to get a glimpse of how this may turn out. It is near ridiculous to struggle against the hand as it makes quick work in ripping first my shirt, then my pants off. Leaving me in shoes, socks, and briefs. Looking exceedingly pitiful and frightened. “Take them off or you may loose a limb,” I’m ordered by the increasingly terrifying Heather. Granted I do not want to have a mangled leg, so forlornly I comply. My boxers come off last, my face more red than a bowl of fresh marinara sauce. As I thought might happen, they both erupted into a fit of hysterical laughter, the hand I currently occupied bouncing me around dangerously! “What were you so worried about, heather gasped between laughing, it’s too small to see!?” “Hahaha like a hair!” Sara added. Dropping my head, I felt a tear forming, This was utterly hurtful. What had I done to deserve this?? Though they were right, it was pathetic. “Hey, I have an idea,” Sara exclaims, “would you like to borrow it periodically?” “I mean we nearly found him together, even if it was my shoe!” “Oooh I’d be overjoyed, and I know my man would have a..... bit of an experience as well,” Heather said slyly, looking down into my very soul. I gulped, not knowing how to respond. “Oh my, the doctor!- I must finish your initial set up!” As I was dropped carelessly into a deep pocket of her nurses uniform, and heard the hustle and bustle of the papers and such, I couldn’t help but wonder. What would become of me. All I could hear was “I’ll go fetch the doctor, and I’ll call you tomorrow to bring you your wondrous pet!” With that, I was along for the ride.