- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Discovered
The space between us, as well as the sheer weight of my puny self seemed to stretch and expand; the lack of understanding palpable in itself.

SNAP!!!

The rubber band of time shot downward as she kicked the shoe, knocking me back into my supposed new place to dwell, the toe section.

“There’s something in my shoe,” Sara gasped to the nurse.
“Well lets seee?!” Pointing the toe down, Sara gingerly picked up the shoe as if it may explode in flames any moment, brought it over to the patient chair, and before I knew what was about to happen, WAP, out I tumbled landing on the clean white paper covering. Both the young nurse and gym girl Sara stared, frozen like Medusa herself had appeared.

“What.... what is it??” As I tried to desperately run back towards the shoe, to cover, to somewhere free from these searching, probing eyes.

No such luck. “Oooooh no you don’t you little thing,” nurse said gleefully, “nurse Heather will take care of youuuuu.” With that, I knew I had to escape, and in a fraction of a second I had turned to run.; and just as quickly hit a soft, warm wall. Heathers cupped hands.

Sara, now out of her shock, began to chuckle. “He’s getting his cardio today!” Her second phrase was much more fitting... “How, and what is he though??” “Im a MAN!” I screeched up at them! “A what?... a worm?!” As I opened my mouth to issue a rebuttal, heather closed her hands and lifted them off the chair. The gentle squeezes to my body increasing in pressure, giving me little choice but to squirm around helpless to her grasp. “Yep, a squirmy little worm man I’d say,” Heather laughed. Opening her hands she then dropped me back onto the chair. “I want to hold it,” Sara exclaimed with great exuberance! Closing her fingers around me, she held me me up in one hand she then let me come to rest held in her palm. A puzzled expression clothed her face, as she wracked her brain. “You look familiar.” “From the waiting room?! How the fk did you get in my shoe?” “He’s a creepy worm,” heather answered, her voice taking on a darker tone. “Hmmm maybe, but let’s let him explain.” “SO. GET. TO. EXPLAINING,” Sara snapped, accentuating each word with a thumb pad pressing down on my chest. Each press send me wiggling and pushing with no luck on her all powerful finger. How to explain my way out of this? “I just don’t know, I fell asleep and poof I was tiny,” “No other explanation?? No one you came in with who could help you?” “Other than my headache, no; and how this occurred, I’m flabbergasted. Can you please help me? I asked, looking to Heather .” “A cure?? You’re smaller than my middle finger, what can I cure??” I’m just a small man,” I sighed, lowering my head. “Awww don’t be to down, you are just a tad to big to fit on my finger! Any smaller and I could use you as a fancy ring!”