- Text Size +
My nerves were on edge. Their anticipation for nearly every thought involving me equaled my suffering.

Opening her hand, she brought her idea into play.
“I’m dying to race the stair stepper, and my toezies could use a massager. He may fit in my converse shoes!!”

“Oh Gaaah that’s raunchy, even for me!!” Lillian said amused.

After that, I wondered if I’d even know who I was. Being out of her castle though, could I have a glimpse of freedom? Escape and evade? A life or death game of hide and seek; the one upside to my lack of size being that EVERYTHING became a place to avoid detection.

I may put that to the test.

For now, staying alive and sane would be my number one, as I knew neither how long she’d race up the machine, or how much pain it would inflict. Yet another sadistic game that offered me no break.

Holding me in her palm at eye level, Sarah looked me dead in my eyes. I was unable to hold her gaze for even a passing moment, and looked down, nearly wetting myself. “My feet get sweaty, little worm,” she warned me. “Rock- paper- scissors for who gets to play with him while I get my gym gear ready!!!”

Ahhhh!!!

“I better win,” Lillian said gravely. “I have some graphic ideas... my stomach is suffering from all that pizza I ate last night, and he could help loosen me up..... if you know what I mean.” A wink sealed the deal. No way she could win. That was not a destination I wished to be near ever again.

“Noooo, I just want to stick him between my toes!” Hailey broke in. “His puny body would be so marvelous, squeezed in... especially since he dan take so much abuse. My toes would be relentless,” she finished with a wicked grin.

Lillian. *ROCK*
Hailey. *SCISSORS*

Lillian. Again. *ROCK*
Jessica. *PAPER*

“Yessssss, I win!” Jessica exclaims!

Holding out her hands, I was dropped into her soft palms, her long fingers closing around me. She did seem to be the most gentle so far. More exploration and teasing, less outright discomfort. The safest bet so far. Maybe there was something to that thought.


Simply passing me amongst her fingers, gently, closing her eyes, she eliminated sight to raise her sense of touch, my minuscule body seeming to move at a different frequency in her omnipresence. Her finger tips pressing and her fingers kneading me ever so softly, waiting for my reaction, but I didn’t feel the fear or punch and struggle like when I was being squeezed. This was different. She might be my goddess... in time perhaps.

Stroking my head, rubbing my cheeks, even passing over my lips, my tongue slipping out to lap at her, which was noticed. Her eyes cracking open, she gave me a gentle squeeze, and asked, “did you just lick me??”
She seemed entertained, rather than upset.
“I did,” I squeaked out.
“Hmmmmm,” she went back to fondling me.