- Text Size +
Without any further warning, she plunged me straight up her left nostril!

My head connected with a piece of bone, as my feet barely stuck out, her fingers gripping them tightly. I slowly opened my eyes, trying to slow my heart, the heat, no space to even scarcely turn my head, and grossness in general causing me to wish I were anywhere but here.

Nearly anywhere.... the experience with Heather and her man caused me to rethink that wish.

“He tickles...” I head a rumbling voice say, the close proximity startling me.... and another add, “try blowing your nose with him in there.”

The thought was a solid one, as an unearthly tearing sound, that of a conglomeration of snot came forcing its way towards my head! Closing my mouth and eyes, I could hardly breathe, snot was everywhere!

Then I heard the one who held my life in her hands... “eat it.”

Trying not to wail, the thought occurred to me that I may see fresh air the sooner I appeased her. My goddess. My who?? My...?

Opening my mouth I began to lick; envisioning ice cream, vanilla with walnuts and Carmel drizzle. Another universe to me now. I licked, swallowed, and hoped for another bowlful of ice cream as I felt a moan of pleasure welling up inside of her. The power she had over me was an electric charge unlike any other. Turning my head, I searched for another walnut, and wasn’t disappointed. My stomach nearly full, the ice cream treat was a splendid days worth of energy for my famished body. Then as I felt a tug on my feet, my daydream ended, the ice cream bowl yanked away, and oxygen became my ally. Four curious faces watched me, until Jessica spoke; “He sure is becoming quite the pet, he is an exquisite little plaything.”

“That he is, but he needs a bath, he can get the right one later,” Sarah added. 😐


Bath time was a welcome break from the obscure concoctions they came up with to stretch my mind. Foamy soap, warm water, soft and gentle hands.... I could live like this for eternity. Paying special attention to my aching balls, she toyed with them, a fleeting touch before moving on to wash my chest, then back again before moving on to my face, and back again. About to finally burst, my self control a withering mess, she laughed, and turning the warm water to freezing, stuck me underneath the icy river!!!

Sputtering and shaking, my body near shock, she turned off the faucet and kissed me, her lips covering my head and then some... a tease and then pain, pleasure and an experiment, a test and then contentment. So many changes, so much to process. Wrapping me in a soft hand towel, the threads longer than my hand, I savored the quick uplifting moments, the cotton world having a marvelous feel. Plucking me out often cocoon, she seemed to catch an idea, and quickening her step, she walked back to the living room.
Chapter End Notes:
An adventure outside her home soon.... to the 🤔