- Text Size +
I’d better heal on the move, as Hailey and Lillian looked ready to drool, and they mocked my grunts of pain, and Jessica finally slowed her roll, as she offered her flawless opinion; “He is so darn cute, and so therapeutic to squeeze!!”

Hailey and Lillian were up for the pinnacle of tug of war games; one puny man toy, against four prodigious hands.

Who would come out the champ??

Seemed a lose- lose for me, but since there both gunning for the loudest squeak, maybe if I stayed silent they’d give me a break.

Dropping me into Haileys waiting hands, I managed to breathe, deep and slow, calming my anxious nerves.

“Aw he looks scareeeed,” Hailey noticed, and began to massage me gently, whether in a caustic tone or not, I didn’t even know. The soft touch felt fantastic.

Short lived, as the vicious Lillian decided I didn’t need to be babied.

“Let’s toughen him up, the tiny shrimp,” she shot out, more to me I felt. “Arms or legs?”

“Why not flip a coin?”
Sarah’s bright idea.

A coin, to determine who held which half, my body the rope.

Digging a quarter out of her purse, she waiting until a “tails” from Hailey and a “heads” from Lillian signaled the flip.

FLICK- swoosh- clack!

“...... aaaaaand it’s HEAADS!!!”

“Lillian, what do you pick?”

“Top half!” She graciously chose!

Reaching out, she took my minuscule hands in between two of her finger pads as Hailey took my feet.

“Best two out of three,”Jessica said laughing.


As the two goddesses began to pull, my throat let out one continuous scream, my voice echoing my hellish distress, as my tiny joins popped, my ligaments and tendons raged, and I wondered again.... how was I still intact?

Was I healing even as I was in this agony?

Then Lillian began to twist, as though I were a key inside a lock, twisting and pulling simultaneously.

“Pleeeeeeeeeassssse..... Meeeercy!!!!” I shrieked, on the verge of insanity.

“We did it!!!” Hailey hooted, catching me as Lillian let my hands go, holding me up by my feet so she could study me.

Her warm breathe and probing eyes had an effect on me, and my insignificant prick began to grow.

It didn’t go unnoticed.

“Whaaaat, whattt, whaaaa, what the... is that for us...?!... it wouldn’t be enough for a flea...” Hailey said, pointing at my swollen member and laughing hysterically.

I felt my face grow red, the shame creeping in.

“Awww you hurt his feelings!”

“Let’s go again, time to pull,” Lillian said, reaching out; “One more, since last time was a tie.

I lasted the time it took to have my form wrenched left, right, and then as they worked together, beginning to twist me up like a twisty straw, I was finished. Opening my mouth, I attempted to scream, and a shrill sound emerged. As I shook my head wildly, they finally relented, perhaps more worried if I’d survive than over my wellbeing.

“I’d say it’s a tie,” Lillian shared her option; and Hailey agreed.

“Time to get nasty..... he’s going up my nose. If he’s still hungry from his missed meal he can clean it out....” Sarah said to me, staring at me with eyes on fire as she spoke.