- Text Size +

"Now, I'm curious, what could you possibly want from being so small?" Sarah asks, getting a bit more serious now.

"Hard to say... Guess it's about the things that might happen with that size..." That's the best explanation he can come up with? To be fair, Yan's fetish has seemingly always been with him and it's definitely nothing he'd pick himself. He never had to reason about why it was there - it was hard enough to accept it.

"You mean the things that might happen to you? Seems like a power dynamic to me, but much... bigger" Sarah again begins to smirk, "not powerless, but completely helpless!"

"Actually, that's quite a good way of thinking about it," Yan admits.

"That's funny, because one would expect calm and shy people to have more dominating fantasies than shrinking into helplessness"

"Maybe you don't know me enough: in reality I am the most badass guy you could possibly imagine!" Yan says, trying to sound dead serious.

"Oh right, sorry," Sarah adopts his tone, "it's just really easy to forget that when picturing you at the size of a spoon!" A slight smirk returns to her face. That one really hit home. "Oooops, was that belittling?"

"Sarah, you are crazy!"

"Oh am I?" She raises her eyebrows. "Aren't you the same, most badass guy I could possibly imagine?" Again, that cheeky smile. "People say I'm pretty creative, according to my imagination you ought to be crazy. Why don't you show me?" She looks him deep in the eyes.

Just recovering from staring at her in disbelief, Yan tries to match her playful tone, "How would I do that?" Needless to say, he is as clueless as before.

"You would definitely not be asking... Well, next time, you'll know it, maybe..." She shrugs her shoulders. "But for now, you're the less badass size again!"

Dammit! What did she want him to do? Kiss her? Push her down? Gosh, it could've been simply replying eye contact doing nothing!

"You were just about to tell me what you want happening to you, little one!" Sarah says with a rather commanding voice - as if she wasn't completely dominating the conversation already.

"Typically it's a woman who can do what she wants with the smaller person... As you said, it's really that power dynamic..." Yan answers, leaving out the cognition that she already established that dynamic by mere conversation.

Sarah laughs. No giggle, no smirk, straight out laughter. "You want me to happen to you, don't you? To do whatever I want with you?" Her laugh makes the feeling of shame rise in Yan. Sarah notices and decides that it's time for Yan to stop thinking. "I actually quite like the idea. And it's cute that you think I would do it for you. What if I tell you, I do it because I want to?" She sticks out her tongue.

Yan is far away from thinking, completely engulfed in an overwhelming urge to surrender. "What would you do to me?"

"Now, that's a question that's hard to answer - you're basically asking a crazy girl what she wants. Nobody knows that!" Sarah slowly straightens up her seating position again, then she pushes Yan to fall back into a red pillow. "Actually, I could know what I want. But what's the point in that, if I can easily take it without a second thought?" She bites her lower lip and swings her leg over, so she's on her knees upright, towering over Yan.

Without Yan making a single noise, she continues, "A more reasonable question is: what could I do? But now the answer is boring, because it's anything, you know that. Seems like you need to give me a more concrete example."

Unbeknownst to Sarah, Yan is already vividly picturing an example: him standing on the floor, right below her. He watches her grin far above him in fearful anticipation for the answer she would give him to that.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, that ended up being a major tease, I'll try to make the following chapters a lot more concrete