- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is framed as a story created by the main characters. As such, the main plot is purely imaginary - any attempt of scientific explanation is tossed away in favour of playful teasing ;)

I intend to finish this story at some time, but won't be working on it regularly. Expect new chapters to take a long time... Sorry :/

Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter contains no real shrinking action, if you're only here for that feel free to skip it.

Wow! It's been only a year since Yan last saw her, but he didn't remember her to look this stunning. Sure, Sarah has been pretty before...

Maybe it's because he's now single, that he starts to notice...

Or maybe it's really just her dark brown wavy hair, her beautiful face smiling at him with those plump lips... It might well be her body alone: a model's shape just slightly more portly to make it perfect... Surely he would've noticed it back then...

"Hi?" Sarah asks, mildly irritated by Yan not having moved since she opened the door.

Yan is still struggling to comprehend. "Uh... hi Sarah!"

She laughs a bit and, realizing he wasn't going to move on his own, steps forward and hugs him. Feeling her unbelievably soft breasts pressed against his chest doesn't exactly bring Yan back to reality, the fear of greeting her with an erection does. He briefly hugs back.

As Yan is still rooted in place, Sarah grabs his arm and pulls him inside. Her flat is crammed with boxes. She just moved in a few days ago. Despite being only 19 years old, Sarah has already spent one year abroad and now, immediately after returning home, she goes about living on her own. Meanwhile, Yan is 21 and living with his parents. That's not really reprehensible considering his diligent attendance of university, but it isn't exactly exciting either.

Sarah guides him through piles of mostly unopened cardboard boxes into the living room. The room is well-lit and surprisingly spacious for a single person - though this could be due to the lack of furniture. So far, a glass table and a large red couch have been placed. Still gripping his arm, Sarah playfully pulls Yan, who then falls onto the couch. Sarah sits down right next to him.

Absorbed in conversation, they pass the afternoon there. Sarah could talk ages about anything, without Yan ever loosing interest. After several hours, Sarah shifts the topic, "Well now, you need to tell me about yourself!"

Yan really tries to pull up anything interesting from the past year, but has to conclude that "there is nothing, sorry."

"Come on, there must be something... How's Mallory doing?"

Mallory is Yan's ex-girlfriend. He's surprised that Sarah would bring her up, as the two girls really did not get along with each other. "Yeah right... we broke up few months ago," he says as emotionless as he could.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that." Sarah seems genuinely concerned.

"Nah, it's okay. I don't really want to talk about that."

"Okay... you know you could've called me when she dumped you...?"

"I know, but... honestly, I don't know or feel anything about her anymore, just confusion, I'm trying to avoid." Yan was amazed by how well he just summarized the past two months of avoidance-mode towards anything Mallory-related.

Sarah silently looks at Yan for a few seconds then cuddles up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "You still have to tell me something," she whispers.

Yan stays quiet, asking himself what to say.

"Just try something you wouldn't tell anybody ever. A secret. I'll keep it, promise," Sarah adds, answering his unspoken question.

Yan's shrinking fantasy comes to his mind, but that would be inappropriate, wouldn't it...? He feels really close to Sarah and she seems to be very comfortable with him as well... But what if she laughs at him or think he's crazy...?

"Whatever it is, I promise I won't laugh at it!" she assures.

How does she always know what he's thinking? Well maybe there is a deeper understanding here... After a moment of hesitation Yan responds, "okay, I have something... some kind of fantasy..."

Sarah straightens up immediately. "What is it?" She looks expectantly at Yan.

"I have this fantasy to be... small" Yan mumbles.

She looks confused, but still excited. "Small?... Like shrunken small?"

Yan's heart is racing. There's no turning back now. "Yes, shrunken..."

"Okay, and how small exactly?"

Revealing this secret so openly is even harder than he thought. If only he could tell without outright saying the answer...

"Hard, huh?" Sarah again reading his mind, "Want me to take a guess?"

Okay, this girl is amazing! She just read his mind, solved the problem and turned the conversation into a guessing game! Yan is in total awe and answers "Yes."

Sarah giggles, "Let's see... 4ft would be child-like, but I don't know how crazy you are yet... My guess would be somewhere between 4ft and 2ft, because smaller than a baby is obviously unrealistic as a human size."

"Well, it's a fantasy, so I'd not be concerned with realism," Yan says with a slight smirk. Did he just notice himself being proud of being crazy?

"Whoa okay, this just got a lot more interesting!" Sarah cheers, "6 inches?"

"That works, but I guess I'm crazier than that"

"Of course you are," she winks at him, "let's make you only 1 inch then!"

Yan is shocked that she would go with a size that small so quickly. Sarah cheekily sticks out her tongue. She seems to thoroughly enjoy this moment and adds, "That's pretty small, you know?"
For a brief moment Yan looses any facial expression. Sarah manages to, in some strange way, make him feel small.

"Yan?" She immediately has his attention, "One more thing before we carry on: we're both adults, no reason to sweet-talk your 'fantasy', we both know it's a fetish," Sarah winks again.