- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was inspired by ExplosiveAmmo on DeviantArt.

Author's Chapter Notes:

There will be several chapters in this story.

Ashley pulled up to the bar.  She looked at herself in the mirror, and acknowledged her own beauty.  She was ready for another fun, yet often stressful day at work.  Ashley was a twenty-four year old nursing student.  Her parents had managed to put her through her first four years of college, but their rule was anything after that was Ashley’s responsibility.  She understood her parents rule, and she appreciated them paying for her Biology degree.  However, Ashley knew she had to find a way to pay for her final three years for nursing school.  Most places either did not hire Ashley because of her inexperience, or did not offer Ashley enough money.  However there was a place that did.

 

What Ashley told her parents was that she worked at a bar.  Which bar, and her exact position, remained a mystery from them.  They believed that she was a waitress or bartender at a local dive bar.  They would be absolutely horrified if they found out their little girl worked at a strip club.  Ashley was twenty-four years old and stood 5’11 feet tall.  She had straight black hair reaching down to her shoulders.  Ashley’s peers considered her extremely attractive.

 

Ashley was not just a stripper at any local joint.  She happened to be one of the most popular dancers at SW Express.  This strip club was one of the first to implement shrinking technology.  SW Express was where a lot of strippers hoped to end up, as the girls could make MUCH more money than at other clubs.  It was not for they nervous though, as every now and then a girl would get smuggled out of the club.  Ashley never worried too much about this, as she was close friends with the club’s owner, a forty year old eastern European woman named Paulina.  She felt that Paulina kept the girls safe the majority of the time. 

 

The process usually was for the girls to get out on stage at their normal size.  A reduction ray would fire and slowly cause the girls to decrease in size.  Once the girls were several inches tall, they customers would then auction to have private dances from the shrunken girls.  The private dances were often held on tables throughout the bar, where the bartenders and security could keep a good eye on these girls.  There were also VIP booths with a closed curtain, but Ashley typically refused to go in there. 

 

Looking in her mirror, Ashley loved what she saw.  She wore a sexy short skirt and bra.  Underneath she had a skinny black thong on.  “Fuck yeah girl,” she said to herself.  “Let’s make some money.”

 

--

 

Ray Weathers was a fifty-year-old, hard working man.  He lived with his wife Rebecca, who he had been married with for close to thirty years.  He had two children:  a son named Derek, who was a sophomore in college and a sports marketing major; and a twenty-four-year-old daughter named Ashley, who recently graduated college with a biology degree and was now attending nursing school.  He loved both of his children dearly, and never dreamt of doing anything to hurt them.

 

Ray was a banker by day, and typically lived a simple, laid back lifestyle.  He didn’t like to go outside of his comfort zone.  However, tonight would be a little bit different.  Ray had been invited by some of his younger coworkers to go to a strip club downtown.  While Rebecca would’ve been appalled at this, but she was visiting her sister, Carrie, and would likely be spending the night at her place. 

 

Appearing to have the house to himself and no other plans, Ray decided to live vicariously and go out with the boys to the strip club.  He knew the name of the bar was the SW Express, but knew nothing else about it.  Despite the face that me know of the recent invention of the shrink ray, it never dawned on him that strip clubs would be using them.  He also had no knowledge that a certain daughter of his worked at this strip club, let alone what her position was.

 

--

 

Backstage at the SW Express, Ashley was preparing to go out on stage.  She was trying to look as sexy as possible, she had a gut feeling that she was going to make a ton of money tonight.   Ashley was not scheduled to get on stage till later, so she started to chat with her “co-worker” Rosita.  She and Rosita were both ready to get to work, and Rosita was going on stage soon.

 

Meanwhile, Ashley’s father Ray had arrived at the club with his younger co-workers.  He had stopped by at the apartment of his twenty-eight-year-old co-worker, Luke.  Several others were there and Ray ended up pregaming a little bit more than he would have liked to.  After several beers and a few shots of Jim Beam, Ray and the rest of his new friends hopped in an Uber and arrived at the club. 

 

On the way to the club, Luke had had tried to explain to Ray what made this strip club so special, but he wasn’t sure that the intoxicated man had retained any of the information. 

 

Currently, Ray was sitting at the bar, as the majority of the group had scattered around the club.  He had ordered a Heineken, and was nursing the drink as a lot of cheering came from near the stage.  Out walked a beautiful, voluptuous, Hispanic woman named Rosita.  This woman appeared to be in her thirties and had one of the greatest asses that Ray had ever seen.

 

Rosita danced up to the pole and began to seductively grind on it.  Single dollar bills began to float up to the stage.  Through a drunken haze, Ray laughed and cheered, he stumbled up towards the stage and threw a few of his own dollar bills up there.  Then something unexpected happened:  Rosita suddenly diminished in size.  It was slow but noticeable.  After a few seconds Rosita now stood only at three feet tall. 

 

Throwing another shot of Jim Beam down his throat, Ray watched in amazement.  More dollars bills rained down onto the stage, and the Hispanic dancer appeared to shrink down again.  The process continued until Rosita stood only a few inches tall.  An attractive woman in her forties strolled out on stage and picked up the shrunken woman.  Gentleman surrounding the stage began to raise up their money, yell, and waive bids in the air.  After several seconds, the woman handed Rosita to the man, who carried the stripped to a table near Ray.  He watched in amazement as the man dropped Rosita down on the table, and she began to give him a strip tease, removing her clothes and parading around his mixed drink.

 

“Oh fuck, I’m getting in on this,” Ray laughed to himself.  He ordered another Heinken and had a good drunk feeling going on.  He walked up to the stage and sat.  It was dark with spotlights shining on the stage.  All the gentleman could see the girls but they could really not distinguish any individuals in the crowd. 

 

Two more girls came and went, a sexy blonde named Cameron and a cute Asian named Michelle.  Ray was envious that he had missed out on both girls.  He was absolutely loving the idea of a shrunken stripper all to himself.  He grabbed some cash from his wallet and drunkenly waited for the next girl to appear.

 

Checking herself out in the mirror, Ashley slapped her own ass.  She walked past Paulina and smiled.  “Have fun girl,” Paulina said with a wink.

 

The lights hit, and Ashley walked out onto the stage....

 

 

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued....