- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the third story focusing on Cassandra, you can find the first two here:

 

A Witch of a Sister - http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7007
She's a Witch and She Knows it - http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7876&chapter=1

Cassandra always hated her birthday, October 31.  She never felt like it was her special day when everyone else was getting ready for Trick-or-Treating or Halloween parties.  At least, that was the case for her first 19 birthdays.  Everything changed on the eve of her 20th Hallow two years ago.  Not only did the latent Witch magic that was passed down through her mother's bloodline awake, because of the special circumstances of her birth being on a night when the border between here and there were their thinnest she was gifted magical potential unimaginable to her sister Witches.

Ordinarily, despite the gulf between Casandra's magical powers and that of other Witches being more vast than the ocean is deep, a Witch would only have access to her power for only a few short hours during the Witching Hour Hallow Eve's night.  They would have to gather in groups of no less than 3 called Covens and perform difficult rituals to grant themselves minor boons throughout the year, but Cassandra was different.  She could freely cast spells as if imposing her will on reality, manipulating energy, matter, even space-time itself, and she had her powers all Halloween day and into the next but once the border solidified again she would go back to being just a normal girl for the rest of the year... or at least, that should have been the case.

In a stroke of ingenuity and creativity, rather than tear down the border separating here and there, Cassandra created an amethyst-like gemstone that could grant Witches their magic more often throughout the year.  Her best friend, Isabelle, suggested the name of 'Hallowcite' for the magical gems and Cassandra gave a multitude of extras to share with her Witch sisters.

In fact, while not obligated to, Cassandra would use her magical power to assist her family and fellow Witches.  Hallowcite included, she was instrumental in positioning a great number of Witches in seats of social, economic, military and political power, earning her the reverence and worship of many.  In the face of such unprecedented magical power, the Witches that know her respectfully address her as a living Goddess with most willing to give their lives for her if she so asked, even if only for entertainment.

Morgan, Cassandra's mother, is of the most faithful, loyal and obedient of Cassandra's faith, though her daughter was initially insistent that they retain a mother/daughter relationship.  After the all-but-too short incident after last Halloween, Cassandra has warmed up more and more to the idea of having her mother as a faithful plaything over the past year of experimentation.  Despite how she acts now though, deep down Cassandra still considers Morgan her mother first and faithful slave second.

The one member of her family Cassandra still views as such however is her little brother, William.  Being reduced to only a few inches tall and subject to her whims for the past two years normally would have made her grew bored with her diminutive sibling at worse or consider him a plaything like her mother at best, but Will didn't willingly serve Cassandra.  She could tell, having played with thousands, if not tens of thousands, of disposable toys Cassandra could still see defiance in William's eyes whenever she made him do anything.  He didn't hate her though, that much was certain, so he is her favorite plaything of all.

But the life of a part-time Goddess does have its share of difficulties and inconveniences, like any other.  Namely, the time between wielding her overwhelming power.  Cassandra was still unsure about what the border was keeping here safe from there, or vice-versa, so she would always begrudgingly leave it in tact when she could have her fun, but having to decide on the sizes and number of toys she had to see her through the next moon phase was always so tedious.  Even in the past year she's had to convince Isabella's parents to let her friend stay with her for a few extra weeks because she forgot to change the girl back to normal at least 3 times.  But that's what her year-long plan has been for.  Sure, she can 'use' her power on days of a full moon, but Cassandra realized that the height of her power could only be reached on Halloween, the sacred Hallow night, and she intended to make full use of it this year.


 

October 13th, 2019



It was an unusually warm day for the mid autumn season, almost 80 degrees as opposed to the 60 degrees predicted for the day to be.  It was like summer wanted a comeback, and so the people who had already gotten use to the downing temperatures of late were baking in the midday sun as they went about their business.  Well, all but the one who seemed to be prepared for the unusual weather, a young woman sauntering down the sidewalk in a skimpy crop top that revealed both her shoulders and the underside of her plentiful breasts and a pleated skirt so short her purple leopard print thong was almost visible with every commanding step she took.  She wore no bra, the bouncy of her chest evident to that, and her hair flowed unrestrained down to her mid back as she went.  Her heeled sandals clicked loudly on the pavement and she took off her large rimmed sunglasses and looked that the property that she had arrived at.

"Mom always said Dad wanted Will and me to go to Harvard one day."  The raven-haired beauty thought to herself in mild amusement, walking through the gate without anyone noticing her presence at all.  "Well Daddy, hope you're watching over your little girl as she takes the most prestigious school in the world for her own!"  Snapping her fingers, a barrier imperceptible to the naked eye enclosed the entirety of the Harvard University estate.  "Toys can come in, but nothing gets out."  She thought happily, looking at her cell phone to confirm the loss of signal.  "And since this is the last site, it shouldn't hurt to take a few extra for the road."


 

October 31st, 2019



It was a quiet day in a small, out of the way coffee shop where two girls sat drinking their pumpkin spiced beverages and finished their pumpkin themed pastries.  The shop was completely empty, not even a staff member attending the front counter, with the only source of ambient noise coming from the old television in behind the counter.  
A female news anchor was currently reporting the latest news.  "... still no leads on the 'Harvard Rapture' just two weeks ago.  Experts are adamant that claims of supernatural involvement in the disappearance of almost 20 000 students, 2 000 faculty and hundreds of visitors on the 13th lack any concrete evidence to support them, many believe the clothing of the missing people being left behind more than..."

"Wow Cass, they're still on about that."  The brunette sitting across from the black haired Witch commented, looking over at the broadcast.  "Like, they'll never find them, so why waste money to keep looking?"

"It's not their fault Belle.  How could they possibly figure out what I did with them?"  Cassandra giggled, wiggling her perfect, plump ass in the seat.  Picking up her cup she looked down to inspect the remaining contents, 1/3 of the cup in coffee and two of the 3 coffee shop staff members she had shrunken down after getting served.  "Oh?  What happened to your boss?  Did she not swim fast enough?"  She teased, bringing the rim of the cup to her lips.  "Well, if you don't want to join her, try and stay out of my mouth."

"Are you going to digest these ones, or let them experience the full tour?"  Isabelle asked, watching her best friend terrorize her latest victims with excitement.

"Definitely turning them into shit."  Cassandra confirmed, setting down the now completely empty cup and licking her lips.  "Gotta give those pretentious brats something to keep them busy."

"N-Need me to go lay down the law?"  She wondered eagerly, smiling broadly.

"Not just yet.  I still need to send you back to your parents today and if I start playing with you now I'll forget."  Cassandra replied, turning her attention back to the news broadcast.  Isabelle pouted at the unfavorable answer.

"There has never been a precedent for a mass disappearance like this before."  An older looking man in a brown argyle suit commented, pushing the large, round-rimmed glasses on his face back into a comfortable position as he continued his analysis.  "While unverifiable, the case of the 130 children disappearing from Hamelin in Germany is the closest approximation in all of the history of mankind, which is a mere 0.58% of the total people missing from the Harvard Estate.  Disregarding theories of some sort of 'supernatural' intervention, we can only surmise that this was the work of a large, well-organized group whose objective we are unable to identify."

"Thank you, Mr. Rattenfänger, for talking time to shed some light on this case."  The female new anchor responded from her half of the screen.  "I'm sure our viewers are eagerly waiting to learn more of your brilliant insights on this case, after a commercial break.  And to the ones responsible for this cowardly attack on our country and its citizens, if you are watching this, take a good look inside yourself and think about what kind of person you are to deprive so many of their family, friends and loved ones.  If there is any humanity left in you at all, do the right thing and release your hostages.  And now, a word from our sponsors."

"She's talking a lotta shit for a powerless bitch."  Isabelle stated once the paid advertisements began to play.

"You know, I was thinking the same thing."  Cassandra agreed with a devilish smile as she tilted her head back to look at the ceiling and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out straight up.  In an instant, a tanned woman appeared on the tip of Cassandra's outstretched oral muscle, naked and immediately tried to correct her balance to not fall into the dark abyss of the young woman's gullet before her.

The tiny woman was confused and terrified, one moment she was walking towards the restroom and now she was balancing over a hot and humid pit in her birthday suit!  Looking around after catching herself from falling, she could tell she wasn't in the studio anymore but the visual information her brain was receiving wasn't making any sense.  If she had to guess, she would currently be in some coffee shop only a few bad reviews away from being shut down, but everything was too big.

"And there's the tiny bitch now."  Isabelle commented, drawing the attention and subsequent horror, of the shrunken news anchor.

"T-T-This... This ca-c-c-can be real!"  She thought to herself.  "She HUGE!"

"No, she's not huge."  A voice corrected her from within her own mind.  "Belle is 1'3" subservient, 2'1" plaything and 2'0" my best friend for a total of 5'4" my bitch."

"Hey."  The colossal (to the news anchor) brunette objected.

"Am I wrong?"  The feminine voice asked.

"I'd say I'm at least 6 inches of tasty treat too."  She pouted.

"You are quite delicious... okay, 2'8" my property, 2'1" my plaything, 6" my favorite snack and 1 itty, bitty inch my best friend.  You're still my bitch though."  The voice re-evaluated the brunette's worth with a touch of sarcasm.

"Better."  The girl approved, sticking out her tongue.

"What's going on?!  Why is there a voice in my head?"  The tiny woman questioned.  "This has to be a dream... right?"

"You wish.  But let's see if I can show you your current predicament."  The voice offered.

The news reporter's vision became blurry and unfocused for a moment, though she felt no dizziness or discomfort, until she saw herself from a third-person perspective standing on the tongue of an equally gigantic girl in her early twenties with black hair dressed in a female magician's costume.

"N-N-No.  No, no, no... thi-this c-c-can't be real!"  The newscaster cried in denial.

"Oh, it's real alright and I need your help with something."  The voice stated.

"H-How could I be of any help to you?"  She asked, not entirely convinced what she was experiencing was reality but a foreboding sense of dread was making her uncomfortable nonetheless.

"Well I did as you suggested and I found a surprising lack of humanity in me."  The voice explained.  "I mean, the staff I just swallowed are 'food' not 'humans', so they don't count, and toys lodge/lost in my other holes don't count as parts of 'humanity' anymore either."

Before the voice, which the news woman assumed belonged to the girl whose tongue she was standing on, finished it's explanation the tiny woman realized who Cassandra had to been.  "Y-Y-YOU!?  You're... you're not..."

"Good, you do understand.  Well, time to get some 'humanity' in me now."  Cassandra said, flicking her tongue out from under her tiny treats and slamming her mouth shut once she felt her slide down her tongue.  Swallowing without even savoring the taste of her treat, Cassandra licked her lips and touched her chin thoughtfully.  "Hmmm... No, still don't feel like letting my other toys go.  So why do you think she thought I would with a 'little humanity' in me?"

"Who knows or cares?"  Isabelle shrugged, getting up to stretch since they were done with their meals and beverages.  "Does her opinion even matter anymore?  She stuck in your stomach.  I'd say that proves your opinion is the only one that matters."

"Don't think just cause you flatter me I'll give you what you want, Belle."  Cassandra replied, patting her stomach as she stood up.  "But you are right.  Stomach fodder should only think of the kind of shit they'll be by the end of the day."  She added as the two girls left the diner and headed towards the stretch limousine in the parking lot.

"And here I thought flattery would get you anywhere."  Isabelle grumbled under her breathe.

"No, it won't."  Cassandra countered, opening the door to reveal 8 young adults sitting restrained by invisible bonds unable to move.  "At least, not somewhere you're already going."  She added with a wink as she got in.

This brightened Isabelle's mood considerably and she did a little happy dance before hopping in and closing the door behind her.

"We still got 4 hours til we get home."  Cassandra said, flicking her hand and the limo began driving itself.  "Think we can make these ones last that long?"



"What a boring bunch."  Cassandra bemoaned as she stepped out of the empty limo after pulling into the driveway of the house she grew up in.  Closing the door, she shrunk the vehicle and crushed it under her heel before heading inside.  "Should have just sent Belle to her house after I got here..."  Heaving a heavy, disappointed sigh, Cassandra headed into her house not even able to enjoy feel any lingering struggles from the people she 'shared' a limo with.  Closing the door behind her and ummaterializing her thigh-high boots she stared down at her fishnet clad feet.  "Morgan."  She commanded, transporting her mother to her only half an inch tall.  "My feet.  I'll be in my room."

"Yes, my Goddess."  The older woman replied, jumping onto her daughter's gigantic toe.

Smiling to herself, Cassandra went up to her room and flopped down on her bed.  "The finishing touches can wait until I'm at my peak, so in the meantime..."  She thought sitting up and crossing her legs.  She took a moment to appreciate the effort and devotion her obedient mother was putting into pampering her sweaty feet.  Wiggling her toes, she caught Morgan between the big and second toe of the foot she was massaging/licking and held her in place.  "You know what Mom, I don't think this is a proper scale to show the difference between us.  Try not to get lost on me, and if you make it to my nail before I grow you back I'll keep you as a pet for the next month!  How does that sound?"  She asked, smiling down to her tiny progenitor.

Morgan's eyes went wide in excitement but as she when to open her mouth to thank and praise her Goddess of a daughter she was shrunken instantly to a scale where she couldn't even see Cassandra's face in the distance.  She had no idea how small she had been reduced to, but it felt small enough for her to live off her beautiful daughter for the rest of her life and never be found.

"You're not too far off, Morgan my most faithful worshipper."  Cassandra's voice informed and praised.  "You're roughly 9 μm right now.  To put that into perspective for you that means you're roughly 1/5th the diameter of a human hair or almost twice as tall as the average sperm head.  That means I am currently over 180k times bigger than you, so if you were still your normal height I'd be over 182 miles tall!  Have fun getting to my toe nail."

For a moment Morgan didn't move, she was trying to try and grasp the scale she had just been reduced to.  The best frames of reference were human hair and sperm cells!  "I am but an insignificant speck on my Goddess' body.  I am unworthy of such and honor."  She said in prayer, looking around to figure out which direction she should go.  Her Goddess never used her for more than a single night before, so the prize of a month of being her plaything was very enticing.

"And now that Mom is out of the way for the night..."  Cassandra thought, holding out her hand palm up and summoning her brother, William, to it.  "Hey little Willy!  Miss me?"  She greeted as the shrunken boy looked around wildly to get his bearings.

Ever since the events of the previous Halloween, William had given up the chance to be restored to a normal height and instead chose to be treated as Cassandra's toy.  This decision wasn't because he derived some sort of pleasure being at his sister's mercy like his mother, he actually didn't want to be the slave of a family member, but to punish himself for letting Cassandra talk him into doing something horrible when he was desperate.  Over the past year, Cassandra had toyed and played with him in a myriad of different and creative ways but William was remaining strong and defiant.  He had to, after all this was supposed to be a punishment, if he started to enjoy it then what would be the point?

That didn't mean, however, that Cassandra wasn't trying to win him over.  She played with him far more gently than her other toys and tried to make sure he felt pleasure in her acts.  Could she still be sadistic and cruel towards him?  Sure, but as far as he saw it, as long as she didn't kill or maim him he was getting off easy... at least until last he could accurately recognize what date it was.

The last time Cassandra 'played' with Will, after a night of 'fun' and just before her powers waned she trapped William in a place that would nourish his body and keep him comfortable but robbed him of his five senses.  As far as he could tell, Will had spent the past month(?) apparently unable to see, hear, smell, taste or feel anything, which may sound not too bad but was taxing on his nerves and sanity.  There was an out, however.  If he thought of Cassandra, an illusion of her would appear before him and comfort him in a way she would.  This meant Will could escape from the torturous nothingless of having no senses, but was instead assaulted by his sisters temptations and conditioning.  His ears would hear her whisper softly and lovingly to him, encouraging him to give himself over to her, and her sweet, intoxicating scent would dominate his every breath.  She would gently squeeze him into her softest bits and her warmth would comfort him.  She always appeared naked and alluring, drawing him in for a passionate kiss in some cases, having him suck and lick her flesh in others or drink of her fluids.  For the first time in who knows how long, William was back in reality!

Once he was able to confirm his senses were back and he wasn't in an illusion, William broke down in tears, bowing to his sister and kissing the palm of her hand!  Nothingness was terrifying, and the only way he stayed sane through it all was because Cassandra was nice enough to give him something to escape that hell.  Any other torment or torture he was confident he could endure, but if she did that to him again he knew he'd likely go insane.

"Aw, stop that you adorable little guy.  You're embarrassing me."  Cassandra giggled, happy with the results of his 'conditioning', though his tears did break her heart initially.  Again, despite everything she says and does to William, he's still her brother and she loves him very much, so she doesn't like making him cry.  "Sorry I left you like that for so long, it's actually Halloween today.  I was going release you from that last full moon, but I was busy and figured you could handle it a bit longer.  Sadly, I only just realized this means you didn't have time to get me a birthday present this year either, but spending the day with my little brother is more than enough for me!"  She said, bringing William to her lips and kissing him.  He didn't resist or struggle like he usually did, he didn't try to reciprocate either which Cassandra would have rathered but this was a welcome step in the right direction.  "So, wanna hear about what I did at Harvard a couple weeks ago?  It was pretty fun, if I do say so myself."  She asked after pulling him away and leaning against the wall to hold herself up.

William nodded almost immediately, sitting in a more comfortable position to hear her story.

"Okay, well I had just finished setting up for tonight's ritual when word started to get around that while people could still get in, nobody and nothing was getting out of the campus grounds anymore..."  She began with a wide smile.


 

October 13th, 2019



Surrounded by trees in the middle of Harvard Yard, Cassandra sat concentrating her magical power as she willed a formation of intricate and power spells to mark the area.  She had been doing all the calculations and minor adjustments for the past two hours and finished with a sigh of relief.

"Phew... and that's the last one.  Now all that's left is to wait for the best Halloween yet!"  The raven haired girl congratulated herself, standing up and dusting her semi-exposed rear, Cassandra headed to the closest walkway when she noticed a bunch of students heading in the same direction.  She saw a scrawny kid walking timidly by himself and approached him.  "Hey... uh, what's going on?  Is there a festival or something?"  She asked.  "Think I should read his mind too."

The young man stumbled to a halt as Cassandra stood in front of him and it took him a few seconds to collect his thoughts.  "H-Holy moley!  A girl is actually talking to me, and she didn't even insult me.  Oh... but she looks like one of those 'loose degenerate' girls."  Cassandra was not impressed with his initial thoughts.  "No.  No, shame on you Sebastian!  Judging a book by its cover.  People can have any number of reasons for dressing the way they do.  She could just be trying to match her friends' fashion or something, and there's nothing wrong with wanting to fit in."

"Okay, he's not going up my ass... hatefully anyway."  The Witch decided revising her opinion.  "He's kinda cute in that lost-puppy-that-you-just-want-to-protect sort of way."  "Uh, hello?  You don't have a creepy look in your eyes so I don't mind you staring, but do you know where everyone is going?"  She asked again, wanting to tease the awkward boy a bit.

"Oh shoot!  You're thinking too much Sebastian!  Introduce yourself and answer her question before she thinks your a creepo or something."  He admonished himself taking a deep breath.  "Um... H-Hi there, I-I'm Sebathion, it's nice to feet you."  He stuttered out nervously extending his hand only to realize his mistake once he finished.  "Smooth..."

Cassandra giggle at his adorable shyness.  "Sebathion huh?  Well if you want to touch my feet I don't entirely mind, though that's usually 3rd or 4th date territory."  She joked accepting his hand shake nonetheless.  "Cassandra.  I'm not entirely up to speed with how things work here, could you help me?"

"S-Su-Sure.  Sure, sure, sure.  I, ah, if there's anything you want to know, just ask."  Sebastian replied, still holding onto her hand.  "Okay, so she doesn't think you're a total dweeb, you're doing good.  Just remember what Grams always used to say, 'Show a girl your confident and she'll show you what she keeps confident'... actually, I think Mom was right and Grams is a bit too crude."

"Really?  I think I like her already."  Cassandra giggled internally.  Usually old people are such prudes, a fun-loving, easy-going grandmother is rare in any generation.  "Okay, well first, how long are you going to keep shaking my hand?  Or were you planning to drag me off?"  Again, she wanted to try to put the nervous guy at ease with a light-hearted joke.  "Also, everyone is going somewhere?  Why?"

"Oh... Oh!  Sorry, I... I, uh..."  Sebastian stammered, releasing his grip and bowing politely.  "R-Right!  The Common!  We need to get to the Cambridge Common.  The faculty are finally going to make some statement on what's going on."  Apparently the urgency of the situation overrode his shyness for a bit as Sebastian grabbed Cassandra's hand again and began leading her to away.

"What do you mean by 'what's going on?'  What's happening?"  Cassandra feigned ignorance.

"Haven't you noticed?  Nobody's got a signal inside campus grounds, we can't send or receive texts, calls or even access the internet.  Intranet still works a bit and from what I've heard it seems like we can't leave the Harvard estate property either."  Sebastian explained in a bit of an excited tone.

"Wait?  What!?  You mean we're stuck here?"  Cassandra forced a bit of panic into her voice, since any sane person would freak out that this sort of news.  "You're k-kidding, right?  That's too crazy to be real, like the premise of a bad apocalypse story or something."

"Good going moron!  Now you've made Cassandra scared!"  Hearing the frightful trepidation in her voice, Sebastian seemed to realize that not everyone might find this situation as novel as he did.  "Oh... um, I mean they're just rumors.  It's likely just exaggerations or something."  He said in an attempt to alleviate some of her apparent worries.

"I don't know anyone else here yet either...  At least you seem nice."  She sighed, holding onto his hand a bit tighter and walking a bit closer to him.

This clued Sebastian into what he was doing, naming holding the hand of a girl he had just met, and he tried to let go and pull his hand away, but Cassandra held on tight and smiled at him insistently.  "Th-this is f-f-fine, right?"  He began to worry as the concentration of people around them began to increase.  "I mean... she's not like Charlotte, at least I hope she isn't..."

Curious about this 'Charlotte' girl, Cassandra probed Sebastian's memories and found a few he was actively trying to not remember.  In them was a girl about his age with a pretty cute face clinging onto him with a smile, asking for his help with projects and inviting him to come eat lunch at her table even though her other friends were against the idea.  At first, Cassandra was beginning to think something tragic must have happened to her, but then she saw a memory of Charlotte looking down at Sebastian with a cold, arrogant smile as she stepped on his chest.  She had gotten him to let her come over to his place to study, but then tied him up and invited all her friends over for a party.  They trashed the place and used him in their 'party games', stripping him, beating him and writing cruel and humiliating things on him in permanent marker.  Some of the girls even went as are as to sexually abuse him while the others either laughed or ignored him.  It was a pretty terrible memory, with Charlotte threatening him at the end of it all with a haughty grin.

"Yeah, I can see why he'd be worried."  Cassandra thought, actually feeling a bit bad for Sebastian, which was odd for her since she barely knew him and had already decided she was going to have some fun with all the people she had trapped inside her barrier.  Maybe, if she had captured Charlotte, she'd give her a special treat for his sake.

It didn't take long for Sebastian to guide her to the Commons, in fact Cassandra could still see the building in front of the trees they had come from.  "W-well, here it is."  Sebastian said nervously.  "In any case, it was nice to meet you Cassandra, I-"

"You're just going to leave me all by myself?"  She cut him off in a slightly vulnerable sounding tone, gripping his hand a bit tighter.  "Am I an annoyance?"

"What?!  No.  No, no, not at all!"  He replied quickly.  "Who could be annoyed getting to hold hands with such a beautiful girl!?  I...  She'll be able to easily mingle with the people here.  Someone like me is more suited to blending into the background..."

"Then I guess you can be my escort for a little while longer."  Cassandra stated with a smile, moving towards the edges of the gathering masses.

Sebastian couldn't bring himself to argue with the raven haired beauty anymore, partially because of his passive/submissive nature and partially because he actually did want to spend more time with her, and let her take him to the tree line on the north side of the clearing most people were gathering in.  About a half an hour after they arrived and make-shift stage was quickly thrown together and a microphone with some speakers were set up.  Once the stage was set, a middle-aged man, of possibly Arabic descent, stepped up to address the gathered students.  

He explained the situation as best he had been made aware of, that somehow people were able to enter the Harvard estate ground but for invisible force prevented them from leaving.  Communication to the outside world were cut off, and it didn't seem like anyone outside could even perceive that anything was amiss.  The authorities have become aware of the situation and have made several attempts to contact the staff and students trapped in the estate, but that has only led to sending several officers to be trapped with them.  He continued to say that he and the faculty trusted the students to remain calm during this difficult time, assist the authorities as they continue to investigate the cause of this strange incident and more importantly support each other.

"Well I guess I shouldn't let them hope too much..."  Cassandra thought to herself, looking over to Sebastian who was doing his best to not freak out.  "I wasn't planning on taking everyone, but would it be better for him to be one of the survivors and have to deal with all the consequences that come with it or should I bring him with me?"

"There's no way this can be happening.  This has to be some sort of... no, the Dean wouldn't personally come up and address us all like this if it was."  Sebastian was lost in his own thoughts and worries, the news coming as quite a shock understandably.  "Dad, Genny... will I ever get to see them again?  I called Genny a spoiled brat last time I was home... the last thing she said to me was that she hated me.  Is that it?  I won't get to make up with my kid sister if we get trapped in here!"

The general panic was not his alone either.  Most every person was either dismissing the claim as some sort of joke, unable to fully process what these circumstances actually meant, or were similarly to Sebastian freaking out more and more.

"Don't worry Sebastian..."  Cassandra spoke softly as she stood up and brushed off her skirt.  "Just make sure you treat your sister a little better when you see her next.  Teasing is fine, but us older siblings need to make sure we do what's best for our younger kin."

The panicking man's breath caught when she spoke, his eyes looking towards her before his neck slowly turned to bring her into view.  Cassandra's calm was eerily reassuring despite the implications in her tone, and he hadn't told her he has a sister!  "Cassa-!?"  He began to ask but was met with the view of the well-developed girl's plump, round rear pointed in his direction.  Her skirt was lifted, the lightly tanned moons divided by a thin string of purple that vanished between them eclipsed his field of view and before he could do anything else she backed it into him.  Immediately, Sebastian felt a wave a fatigue overpower his consciousness.  "Ah... it smells... nice..."

Giggling to herself as Sebastian disappeared, Cassandra took a moment to stretch.  "Sniffing my butt?  Usually that would cost you a trip up it, so you're lucky Sebastian.  Too bad that is all you'll remember about me, though I bet it'll stay a vivid one for you."  She thought smiling.

"Wh-What just happened to him?"  She heard one of the men around asked in disbelief.

"Oh, just one second you tasty looking mass of muscles you."  Cassandra answered as she also faded into thin air.  Few people witnessed this, but everyone noticed a giant shadow fall over the Commons.  "There we go.  Much better!"  She chirped, laying on her side on one of the roads that ran along side the clearing.  She was roughly 225 ft tall and smiled as she looked over her latest collection of toys.

The crowd before her was frozen in awe of her sheer size, not even sure if they could believe their eyes.  Her skimpy clothing hid almost nothing as she breasts were almost spilling out of her top and she was basically willfully displaying her thong.  Soon, reason began to return to the dumbstruck masses and many of them began to inhale to scream for their lives.

"Silence and don't move."  The black haired Goddess commanded with a stern stare, reaching over the crowd to the man she addressed before growing.  "None of you have any idea how tiring it is to have a bunch of you tiny things running around and screaming.  Like, seriously I sat on a whole crop of them a few months back but in my defense I had a wicked bad headache the day before and they were making it come back."  With deft precision, only crushing one of the girls next to him as she lowered her fingers, she pulled the man into the air and held him under her nose, inhaling deeply.  "Mmmm, I love the smell of a well-trained body.  You take good care of yourself, I'm sure the girls love you.  As for little Sebby, I've decided to spare him so I sent him away."  Bringing the man up the eye level, Cassandra tilted her head back, opened her mouth and dangled him over her open maw.

Without hesitation, she dropped him and slammed her mouth shut.  Humming in delight, Cassandra cradled her cheeks as she savored the flavor of her treat's sweat and played with him using her tongue before shoving him onto one of her molars.  Unable to even cry out, the man whimpered pathetically as she brought her teeth together.

There was a resounding 'CRUNCH' as she bit and a trickle of blood seeped out from the corner of her lips with she quickly licked up.  "Don't expect the same for you."  She added, sitting up and spreading her legs to either side of the Commons.  "So... You the Dean of this place?"  She asked, looking to the man that was speaking on the stage before.

The older man felt the force holding him still and silent relinquish him and had to take a moment to settle his nerves.  "Y-Yes, yes I am the Dean.  And who-"

"Not anymore."  Cassandra interrupted, lifting her gigantic butt in the air and transporting him and several other faculty members directly under it.  "Anything you want to ask?"

Like the Dean, everyone teleported under the shadow of Cassandra's rear with free to move and speak.  For a moment, they all stared up as the perfectly shaped globes of flesh before realizing the danger they were in.  Some dropped to their knees, others began to run, but they all started to say something along the lines of "Please spare us!", "I don't want to die!" or "Wait!".

She didn't bother waiting to listen however and before a single knee or foot settled on the ground Cassandra dropped her booty like a tonne of bricks, causing the ground to quake, a rush of air to blow over everyone watching, and the near deafening 'Boom!'  She then wiggled her butt to really grind them into the craters her cheeks just made and bounced a couple times.  "I'm sure they were going to waste they last words anyway.  Ok, next I need the representative of the student body.  I don't care what the actual title is, just that they have the most authority of all the students here."

One of the female students who were among the faculty stepped up onto the stage, though her unwillingness to do so was evident on her face.  Had she not just witnessed her Dean and several teacher just be reduced to paste under a strange, gigantic girl's rear so uncaringly the student council president, Sharron Yvette, would be the picture of a cool beauty.  Her long, silky black hair was tied back in a ponytail, her face flawless even without make-up and the thin framed glasses gave her a sense of maturity that surpassed even some of her teachers.  She was known for her nearly unflappable composure, gentle yet firm nature and outstanding academic achievements.  Sharron was in her senior year and was no stranger to speaking under pressure, but in the presence of Cassandra speaking to a room full of scrutinizing adults nothing!  Swallowing hard, Sharron opened her mouth to speak.

"I am the Student Council Pres-"  She began only to be cut off.

"Oh, one second.  My booty's still absorbing it's snack."  Cassandra said nonchalantly, clenching the muscles in her glutes.  "Ah, much better.  You wouldn't believe how uncomfortable sitting in blood and guts can get.  Now then, little one, you were saying?"

Sharron was thrown off by the callous  attitude the giantess had towards the people she had just crushed for seemingly no reason other than she had wanted to at that moment.  Now it was an inconvenience to be sitting in their remains?  "Then don't sit on them to begin with..."  She couldn't help but think, about to try introducing herself again.

"Oh, but I wanted to."  Cassandra replied with a chillingly serious tone.

This caused Sharron's heart rate to spike.  Her eyes opened wide and she broke out in a cold sweat.  "She... she can read..."

"Your thoughts?  Yes, so don't bother wasting time hoping for help either."  Cassandra answered, her mood now spoiled thanks to Sharron's earlier thoughts.  "You think you have the right to criticize my actions?  I could sit on you with as little effort as your former ass-stain of a Dean and you'd fare no better, so why do you believe you get to stand before me, as a representative of all these students gathered here, and judge me?"

"I... I-I... I..."  Too terrified to form proper thoughts, Sharron just looked up at Cassandra unhappy face and stuttered.  She could feel the warm stream running down her leg as her bladder emptied and her lungs almost stopped functioning just to save her the stress of bearing Cassandra's unamused glare.

"You what?!"  Cassandra snapped, shredding Sharron's uniform on the spot and leaving the terrified girl naked before her peers.

Sharron's body had been to object of affection of a lot of the students, both male and female.  She had a well balanced figure, C-cup breasts with not-too wide hips and the perfect amount of curve to her butt and waist to entice passing gazes.  Her skin was flawless except for the mole just inside her cleavage on her left breast and she kept herself clean shaven all over.  She could feel the crowd's eyes on her, inspecting every inch of her exposed flesh, stares violating her most private and intimate lady bits.  She hadn't taken a boyfriend her entire time studying, she wanted to focus on her grades, so there wasn't even speculation on how her body looked, but now the entire campus would know every detail she kept so well guarded.  But the embarrassment of being exposed in public didn't even register to Sharron, how could it when she saw the giantess who stripped her so thoroughly lick her lips when she saw her bare flesh!

Picking up the now naked girl, Cassandra smiled.  "Well aren't you a pretty little thing.  I could just eat you right up."  She teased, bringing the helpless girl to her lips and covering her head with a thick layer of saliva with a big, sloppy lick.

"N-No, no please, wait a moment!"  Sharron pleaded, wiping her face clean once Cassandra had finished.  "I don't want to die!"

"And?"  Cassandra asked plainly.  "You think not wanting to die is reason enough to save you?  Do you think the Dean and those teachers wanted to die?"

"N... No..."  She replied, defeated.

"Right.  They wanted to live and I wanted to crush them with my ass.  Only one side got what they wanted, didn't I?"  Cassandra continued, impassionately lecturing the girl.

"Yes..."  Sniffing, trying to hold back her tears, Sharron was smart enough to realize the futility of resisting.  This giant girl was holding her up like a piece of candy and could toss her into her mouth without a care in the world.  She'd disappear from the world as a snack and be forgotten before she was even fully digested.  "If I knew this is what all my hard work and sacrifice was going to lead to, I'd have at least had sex once..."

"No way!  You're a virgin!"  Cassandra exclaimed at the top of her lungs, which if her magical barrier wasn't cutting them off from the outside world would have been heard for miles.  "Oh, now I feel for you a bit.  A good fuck is amazing, especially when you shove the person inside of you just as you cum and crush the life out of them...  Ah, good times, good times."  She shared, patting her covered sex as she relived the dying struggles of partner past.  "Oh, but I'm not going to eat you, though your smooth skin does taste great.  No, I was just lubing you up."  Cassandra explained, lowering Sharron down between her legs and dematerializing her thong.

The scent of the giantess' exposed, aroused love tunnel filled the air of the Commons, mixing in and replacing about 40% of the air with her seductive scent.  Both the men and women felt their libidos burn with want, but were forced to watch as Cassandra played with Sharron.

"You're... you're not going to..."  Sharron apprehensively asked, staring straight into the drooling entrance to Cassandra's quim.

Reeling her hand back a bit in anticipation, Cassandra thrusted her toy forward without warning.  "Nope!"  She replied happily, feeling the girl get sucked up inside of her to the waist.  However, it wasn't her waiting pussy that so greedily consumed the Student Council President, but her quivering asshole!  "I'll let you be the Queen of my colon.  You'll have complete control over your subjects, when I send them to you, to use as you wish.  Try to find a good, strong King/dildo and make sure my shit is dealt with properly."  She explained, getting up to crouch over the assembled students.  They all were in the shadow of her ass with Sharron's legs dangling from her anus thrashing wildly.  "Oh yeah, you'll want to get use to that smell, but you never will.  Have a nice life and try not to get buried in my shit since this hole just became and entrance only!"  She taunted, shoving the newly appointed queen into her new domain.

After closing behind allowing it's immigrant to pass, the giant anus above the crowd puckered and bulged out for a moment before releasing a foul bellow of toxic air.  The sweet nectar laced atmosphere most of the people were enjoying was replaced by a chokingly thick miasma of bowel gas that had been stewing in the giantess' intestines for who knows how long.  Few people were able to remain conscious in the sweltering, disgustingly muggy cloud, but they stood a better chance for what came next.

Cassandra waited a few moments for her newest batch of toys to really appreciate the perfume she had cooked up in her ass before clearing the air and spreading her cheeks as far as she could.  "Alright, what's a Queen without her loyal subjects?  If you don't want to migrate to Shitsville, don't get sucked up!"

Suddenly, every single person began to rise up towards the giantess' waiting asshole.  She hadn't created a vacuum to suck them all up, but was levitating each person, shrinking and guiding them as they ascended until they vanished into the tight folds of her anus.  Unconscious people had to rely on luck to save them, getting caught on a tree branch or a close-by friend grabbing them after securing themselves.  Even then, the vast majority of the knocked out masses, as well as unlucky people who either couldn't grab on to something themselves or didn't secure themselves good enough and got dragged up with someone else, were lost to Cassandra's rectum and she squealed happily to all her anal immigrates successful migration.

"Oh wow, aren't you a lucky little Queen?  A Queendom of 20k+ on your first day."  The black haired Witch commented, slapping her ass a couple times to torment the insignificant microbes occupying her bowels.  "Rule well, or you'll be replaced."  Stretching, Cassandra stood up fully and scanned the enclosed space for the remaining total potential survivors.  "Hmm, that should be fine I guess, but..."  Looking at her feet, there were still plenty of people left.  Surely a few more couldn't hurt.

For the people on the ground, they were free from the magical forces holding them immobile and silent, but remained still and held their breath hoping the giantess would just leave or something.  For many of them, that hope was dashed as, in the next instant, they were held aloft in the air with hundreds of others like them, stripped naked and grouped together.

Cassandra smiled at the two phallus-shaped clusters of people she had formed and took one in each hand.  "Two hungers," she said, taking one of the groups of people and shoving them entirely up her dripping pussy before they could even cry out in terror... on the outside, inside her all the screaming tickled her delicate flesh and her muscles tightened up crushing plenty of the unlucky ones.  "...and two delicious meals!"  She finished, swallowing the other group in a single gulp, the sheer mass of her meal distending her stomach 4 or 5 (relative) inches.  "Mmm, tastes like eggheads."  She giggled, contracting her abdominal muscle to crush and compact her stomach back to a normal size.  "Phew... well that's enough fun for now.  Too bad I'm the only one who'll remember it."  She lamented, covering her leaking pussy with her purple thong again and vanishing from sight.

With her, the memories of the people left behind became fuzzy and hard to recall, leaving a few more than 10 thousand people confused as to why there were so many empty outfits lying around and where a bunch of their friends and teachers/students went.


 

October 31st, 2019



"... and so I left them with the mess to clean up.  My Shit Queen is still in my rectum, making all the girls clean/eat my shit, they don't poop so it's really the only way they can get rid of anything in there, while she had a harem of all the guys she could ever want."  Cassandra said, finishing up her happy story.  "But you want to know the funniest thing?"

William, for the most part, wasn't even paying attention to what his sister was saying, he was just happy to hear her speak at all!  He was enjoying feeling her warmth spread up through him, her gentle scent envelop him and her beautiful visage reflected in his eyes.  This was reality, he was sitting on the palm of his loving, powerful sister, right where he belonged.

"Hey, pay attention you little twerp, or I'll shove you up my ass to go visit them."  Cassandra teasingly threatened, realizing most of his attention was focused on praising her rather than listening to her.  "Well I suppose I can forgive you since you're thinking about me, but still you need to behave in the future or I'll have to punish you for longer next time."

That caught Williams attention as he quickly curled into a ball and started rocking back and forth trembling.  Just the thought of that void terrified him, since if he stopped thinking of Cassandra for even an instant he'd be stranded back in it immediately.

"Oh, no.  Don't worry little guy, once you're fully obedient to me, I promise to only use that drastic punishment if you're really bad, okay?"  She assured him, comforting him as much as she could.  "You're my sweet little brother.  I'll take care of you , don't you worry."  She hugged him into her bosom and laid down for a bit until he calmed down.  "Better?"  She asked, holding him up again.

William wiped his face and nodded, hugging her thumb tightly.

"Good.  So, about Shitsville, it's actually a tiny, little section of my colon that I folded over on itself to make them think there domain stretches to diameter of my rectum!  They're entire domain is only really about as wide as a credit card is thick!  When I get tired of them I'll let them get buried in an avalanche of shit, but until then they actually think they're serving me in some meaningful way."  She couldn't stop laughing, she had taken the majority of the student and faculty body at one of the most prestigious universities on the planet and reduced them to parasites living in her ass.  So much for all that knowledge and potential, it's literally waiting for her to flush down the toilet one day, whenever she gets bored or absentminded enough.

The rest of the day she played with William to pass the time.  Once again she needed to wait until the Witching Hour to finish her year-long project, so until then she just wanted to enjoy herself.  There was cake in the fridge that her mother got for her, which was thoughtful at least considering Cassandra could just as easily materialize some out of thin air, and a card on the coffee table in the living room wishing her a wonderful birthday with $125 cash in it.  Checking in with said mother, she saw that Morgan was about a tenth of the way to her objective and it was close to 4 already.  "At that rate, it'll take her another 2 days to get to my nail."  She thought, noting that after hours walking/running/climbing, Morgan was looking exhausted.  "Do your best Mom."

Entertaining William filled the time until Isabelle contacted Cassandra using a charm she had given her.  Snapping her fingers, the powerful Witch teleport her best friend into her grasp at 12 inches tall.  "So, how'd it go?"

"They more or less knew it was a long time coming.  We can get my stuff whenever but I officially move out from my parents today!"  Belle answered with a squeal of glee.

"Which officially makes you my bitch."  Cassandra added, also smiling.  "And you can start right now."

She then was about to raise Isabelle over her head so she could more easily swallow he but the doll-sized girl spoke up.  "Wait!  I thought we could hang out a bit more, maybe play with Will a bit."

"Nope.  Will's mine for the day and I want you in my gut."  The raven haired Witch denied.

"So what?  I don't get to play with any tiny people today?"  She whined, puffing out her cheeks like a spoiled child.

"A: Did you forget about the 5 customers from that diner I gave you?  B: And what about to 2 extra tinies you 'snuck' in the limo?  And finally, C: You belong to me, end of discussion.  I'm the boss now, so don't interrupt my skinship time with my little brother or I'll turn you into an XXXL thong and toss you into some fat chicks laundry for a month."  Cassandra stated back, and while it was playful in tone, there was a sternness in her voice that made Isabelle question if she was serious or not.  "I'll fuck you up my cunt tomorrow... maybe... we'll see, and after that I'll let you have some fun.  I promise."

"Fine, oh mighty and powerful Mistress."  The tiny brunette relented unhappily.  "Should have just stayed home if I was going to curl up in your stomach..."

"Yeah, you could have, but I want you in my belly."  Cassandra replied.  "Not your old home.  And it's 'Goddess'."

"More like 'bitch'..."  Isabelle swore bitterly under her breath as she was lowered into Cassandra's hungry maw.  It wasn't that she didn't like being toyed with by her best friend, quite the opposite actually.  She loved it, more so than sleeping with other guys, unless said guy was also shrunken with her and shoved into one of Cassandra's more 'fun' holes though the guy never does survive.  At least with her pussy or asshole Cassandra handles her and plays with her, but once she drops into her stomach it's like Cassandra forgets all about her until she comes out the other end!  It's boring.

Greedily and rapidly swallowing her friend whole, Cassandra licked her lips and patted her now visibly distended stomach.  "I'm going to pretend you said 'witch'."  She said with a small burp, lying down on the couch.

Eventually, inevitably, the time came and Cassandra felt her powers peak.  Hurrying up to her room, she threw her closet open to reveal standard sized globe of Earth with hundreds of pins stuck into various places, mostly areas of highly concentrated populations.  Atop each pin was a clear, spherical head with a smaller orb floating inside of it.  Pulling the globe out of her closet and setting it on her desk, Cassandra took a moment to reminisce of all the places she had visited over the past year.  There were no pins in most of Russia, Australia, Canada or Antarctica, and she sighed a bit dragging her finger over such large land masses.  "No... it wouldn't be worth the effort...  they were nice to visit, beautiful really, but there are just so few people."  She said, dissuading her current thought.  "I could just set up a few more in Europe or India and get more."  Spinning the globe a bit, she smiled and tightened the muscles in her butt when she saw the most recent pin in Cambridge, Massachusetts.  "Well, better get to it.  Wouldn't want to have to wait another year."

Closing her eyes, Cassandra began to meditate and levitate.  The globe floated up between her hands and the pinheads all began to glow a pale purple light.  After a few minutes, lines of magical energy began to appear on the globe's surface, connecting all the pins in an intricate pattern.


 

Later



The only indication to the microscopic Morgan of how long she had been traversing his Goddess of a daughter's divine toe was the fact that she hadn't been restored to a normal person's height yet so it must still be the 31st.  Time seemed to flow funny, she slept a couple of times already, but Cassandra hadn't informed her that her time was up, so she kept willing her tired body forward.  "A whole month of being with her, a whole month!"  The promised prize gave her all the energy she needed to keep motivated, though she couldn't be sure just how close she was to her actual goal.  Then suddenly, she was kneeling in front of her beautiful, naked daughter who was smiling down at her, back at her proper height!

"Congratulations Morgan.  You made it to my toenail, so as promised you get to be my pet for the next month."  She declared, turning around and shoving her perky butt in her mother's face.  "You're first task: be a good seat."  She added, spreading her cheeks apart to reveal her pulsing butthole and applying more pressure down on the top of Morgan's head.

Morgan didn't fight the act, instead she was elated when she felt the tight orifice spread over her face as her head was sucked into her daughter's rectum.  She felt Cassandra rest each of her hefty buns on her shoulders and reclined into a more relaxed position.

The form of Morgan's head bulged out from Cassandra's stomach and she petted the older woman affectionately as she acclimated to the sensation in her bowels.  "Mmmm, this was worth the wait Mom.  You realized it's already November 3rd, right?  It's poor form to keep your Goddess await that long."

"November 3rd!"  Morgan thought, hearing Cassandra perfectly well.  "Then how...?"

"I wasn't just seeing the sights and sampling the locals all year."  She replied, turning her attention back to the TV and sitting comfortably.  "Long story short, I've turned some hundreds of thousands of people into batteries for magical energy and 'charged' them on Halloween.  I can draw on their reserves whenever I want and get more each full moon."  She explained, twisting on Morgan's neck a bit.  "Now, I'm 'on' year round."

Once again the innovative ideas her daughter could come up with and capacity to manifest them surprised Morgan to no end.  A Witch's abilities are much like that of a water wheel, the mechanism is always there, but the 'river' is dammed most of the year.  Before the 'dam', the barrier between here and there, would allow a small flow of magic into their 'river', turning the wheel and letting them perform magic but Cassandra has upended that natural phenomenon twice.  First with her Hallowcite and now turning people into a sort of reservoir for when the 'dam' dries out the 'river'.  She couldn't be any more proud and awed by the feats that seemed to come so easily to her daughter.

"Thinking anything might be impossible for you feels so foolish."  Morgan thought, content to be used by such a powerful being.  She didn't mind if Cassandra stopped calling her 'Mom' all together and treated her like any other person she had witnessed end up in her grasp, if it pleased her Morgan would gladly give her life to her Goddess, to the daughter she loves so dearly.

Cassandra knew this too, but loves her mother too much.  She indulges both her mother's and her own fantasies, but would never discard or harm her.  Everything she does to or with her mother is more for Morgan's happiness than her own.  Just like soon, William's happiness will be being used by his big, powerful sister.  Isabelle is already more happy inside of her in one way or another than outside, and for now that is enough for Cassandra.

Sure, people have become her favorite treat, but there are over 7 billion on the planet currently so she doesn't have to worry about over indulging anytime soon and even if it were a problem for the human race, she doesn't need to concern herself with it.  She may not want the notoriety right now, but eventually humanity will learn it's place at the mercy of her whims and they'll just have to deal with it.  There will be those who will want to resist, stomach fodder to be sure, but what could they really do to her now?  She's definitely a world-class Witch!