- Text Size +

Sadie Jones was a writer for the Daily Scoop. She was primarily tasked with human interest stories, and one day something came across her desk that piqued her interest. The pitch was “Who Wears the Pants in this Relationship?” Sadie always prided herself on being somewhat domineering, so she looked at the details. 

The woman’s name was Taylor and she was a whopping 6’9”! Her boyfriend was Eduardo, who stood at a diminutive 4’8”. The height difference was over two feet! Sadie immediately called Taylor to ask for an interview, and she immediately said yes. Sadie was overjoyed. This story was going to put her on the map.

When Sadie got to their house with the camera crew, she immediately noticed the doorknob was up to her chest. It was quite unnerving. When she rang the doorbell, she heard Taylor yelling at Eduardo.

“Don’t you hear the doorbell? Answer it!”

She could hear the pitter patter of tiny feet running to the door, and suddenly, it opened a crack. Then it opened slowly, and Sadie peered around the corner to see Eduardo pulling the door open with all his might. 

“The door is really heavy. Taylor like heavy things,” he said.

Sadie immediately noticed Eduardo’s accent and broken English. But what really stunned her was how utterly small he was. Sadie was a bit tall for a girl at 5’9”, but Eduardo barely even came up to her shoulder. He looked like a kid next to her. But she stifled these thoughts for the time being.

“Eduardo, how nice to finally meet you!” she bent down to address him. “May we come in?”

“Yes, yes. In,” he smiled.

He led Sadie and her camera man into the living room. As Sadie walked through the house, she noticed that everything was scaled up. The mirror was higher up on the wall, the ceilings were taller, and all the doorknobs were in the middle of Sadie’s chest. The counters were about as tall as Eduardo’s nose. She wondered how he managed in such a big house at his size.

The living room was quite large. And Taylor was sitting on the biggest couch Sadie had ever seen. It was double the height of a normal couch. When Taylor’s eyes left the TV screen and moved to Sadie, she immediately got up and greeted them.

“Sadie, hi! Can I just say? I love the Daily Scoop! I read your articles every day! They warm my heart!”

She outstretched her hand for a handshake, her hand completely engulfing Sadie’s. She had a strong grip too. And she shook for a while; Sadie’s hand actually started to hurt!

“Strong shake,” Eduardo said to Sadie. She nodded back at him, resisting the urge to cry from the pain.

When she finally let go, Sadie composed herself and told Taylor how much she appreciated her readership. Then the cameraman requested Taylor and Eduardo stand next to each other for a comparison shot. The height difference was unbelievable. His head was right in line with her massive boobs. He probably had a lot of fun with those. He was just so small compared to her. Her shoulders were more than twice as broad as his. Her waist was triple his waist. Her arms were bigger than his legs! In every regard, she dwarfed him.

Once the cameraman was done taking pictures, Taylor’s smile evaporated. She turned down to Eduardo and said, “Go upstairs, the news lady is going to talk to Mommy.”

Mommy? Sadie thought, there is a weird dynamic here.

Sadie interjected, “Actually Taylor, I was hoping I could interview you both. I want both of your perspectives on this relationship. You, as the provider, and he, as the giver of moral support.”

Taylor looked disappointed, clearly thinking this was all about her. “Fine,” she said, “sit down, Eduardo. 

Eduardo approached the couch first. The top of it was right at his chest, making it a bit of a struggle for him to climb up. Taylor walked up behind him and pushed him up. She used more force than necessary, catapulting up onto the couch where his head got lodged in between two cushions. Sadie held back a laugh.

Sadie actually had to hop onto the couch, and her feet were not even close to the ground. Taylor loved her big furniture, grinning as she was the only one who looked normal in this oversized house. 

Now it was finally time to get started with the interview. Sadie’s first question was: “So what’s the morning routine around here? Does someone need to get up before someone else, or do you both rise at similar times?”

“Oh yes, Eduardo gets up almost an hour before me to make me my breakfast,” she reached over Sadie who was sitting in the middle and patted Eduardo’s head, “He makes really great eggs, and I love waking up to the smell of bacon!”

Sensing that Taylor was done, Sadie turned her attention to Eduardo and asked, “I noticed the counters are basically as tall as you are Eduardo, is it hard to cook in Taylor’s kitchen?”

“Yes, sometimes. But I usually use step-stool.”

“Wow, very dedicated to your lady, I like that. So, you two eat together in the morning?”

Taylor responded, “No definitely not. I eat whatever he made me, and he eats cereal or something after I start my work.”

“You don’t let him share the eggs and the bacon,” Sadie said sarcastically.

“Nope! I’m a big lady, and I need a lot of food. He can survive on a lot less.”

Eduardo instinctually nodded.

Taylor added, “He also cleans up whatever mess I made the night before, and just straightens up in general while I’m working.”

“Now I did a little bit of research into what you do Taylor,” Sadie said, “Why don’t you explain your job and all the perks it has.”

“Well I am the proud owner of the blog ‘Taylor Lives’ in which I give fashion and life advice to large women like myself. I started the blog when I had a regular 9 to 5, but it caught on and actually began making me enough money to quit my job. Now I work from home and Eduardo is always there to tend to my needs. I’ll put my feet up in the air while I’m on the couch, and he immediately knows to crawl under to act as a footrest. Other times I just sit on his face. He’s only passed out three times. He had incredibly strong lungs.”

Sadie was dumbfounded. Eduardo was basically Taylor’s little slave. He did everything she asked in exchange for a roof over his head.

“So, I take it that Eduardo doesn’t work?”

“Of course not! I make more than enough money to support both of us. There’s no need for him to work. I really enjoy his company,” Taylor said.

Sadie decided to change the topic, “Now Eduardo, this might strike you as kind of a dumb question, but is Taylor always making you feel small?”

“Yes,” he answered, “She is the biggest lady I know. Mi Madre is shorter than me. Mi familia is tiny. All of us.”

“Where does your family come from Eduardo?”

“I from Puerto Rico.”

“If you don’t mind me asking,” Sadie said, “How did you two meet?" 

Taylor spoke up and said, “I went on vacation to Puerto Rico, and I met him in a bar. I thought he was cute, so I took him back to my hotel room. One thing led to another, and we soon were falling for each other. I was so enamored with his teensy-weensy little body, and he was obsessed with my chestacles that were constantly bouncing in his face. I think we both needed a change in our lives. I was dating tall, overconfident assholes who didn’t respect me, and he was dating petite women who were skin and bones compared to me. I think opposites really do attract.”

Sadie was genuinely fascinated by this couple’s story. It could be made into a romantic film, perhaps romantic comedy if the right person directed it. The two of the them next to each other was comical. She could pick him up by the scruff of his neck and hold him up for an eternity. She could throw him across the room. She could smother him with her tits. She could scissor his head until it exploded. The power imbalance was real and utterly fascinating.

“Now I think this is the question all our readers will want to know most, and we’ve been circling around it for a while now. In light of all this role reversal, who wears the pants in this relationship.”

Eduardo piped up, “She does.”

Sadie and Taylor laughed hysterically. He slinked away, reclining back in the couch as the two women laughed at his expense.

“Well he’s not lying,” Taylor said, still giggling. “I dominate the relationship and that’s how we like it. Mommy knows best right sweetheart?”

“Yes,” Eduardo said sheepishly.

“In fact, I literally wear the pants in this relationship because I have a rule that Eduardo must be naked inside the house if we don’t have company. And if it’s one of my best friends, then he remains naked when they’re over,” Taylor remarked.

Sadie’s mouth was hanging open, “You mean to tell me that he’s naked all the time?”

“Yup! When he’s cooking my breakfast, when he’s cleaning up my messes, when his face is under my big fat booty. Always. But sometimes when I get tired of emasculating him that way, I’ll make him wear one of my shirts. That always makes me laugh. You see, most of my shirts go all the way down to his knees. My short sleeve shirts are long sleeve to him, and the neck hole can usually fit around his shoulders. One time I caught him sniffing my underwear, not that I care or anything, I just thought it would be funny to give him a little punishment like we weren’t a couple. So, for the next week, I made him wear my panties. I swear to god, his whole body fit in one leg hole, and there was room to spare! But I made him wear them anyway, and if they ever fell to the ground, I would give him a little wedgie. These little games spice up the romance.”

“So Eduardo, do you enjoy these things?”

“Yes, I like being hers. She is the boss."

His simple answers and her detailed answers left nothing to be desired. This interview was gold.

“Now how do you two resolve disagreements? Is there a way you kind of just put everything aside and talk about issues?”

Taylor answered, “We don’t have many disagreements because Eduardo defaults to my judgment, and for good reason. I pay for everything here and he is grateful for that.”

“But when there are disagreements,” Sadie reiterated her question, “How do you handle it?”

“He climbs over my knee for a spanking, and he never speaks of it again. But that almost never happens. He knows I love him and I’m always doing what’s best for him, so when he complains it makes me a bit angry. He knows what I’m talking about.”

Sadie turned to Eduardo and he nodded. Staying on the same topic, she turned to Taylor and asked, “I noticed you’ve called yourself Mommy a few times in our conversation. Would you mind explaining why you do that?”

“Well it’s simple really. All men want a mommy. This is something I write about frequently on my blog. Men desire a maternal figure after they leave their mother’s nest. And who better to fill that role than a giantess like me? While I am Eduardo’s girlfriend and soon to be wife, I am also filling that role of a maternal figure. I provide him with guidance and rules and occasional punishments. Men remain boys, but girls grow into women. That’s what I always say.”

“Very interesting, Taylor. Do you agree with that assessment, Eduardo?”

“Absolutely.”

Sadie laughed and patted Eduardo’s head just like Taylor did before. She questioned that move right after she did it, thinking, why did I just do that? But it was clear. Eduardo was nothing but a child, and Taylor had convinced Sadie of this, even though she was supposed to maintaining an air of objectivity.

It was time to finish the interview, so Sadie asked one last question.

“Taylor, since you make a living out of giving advice to large women, can you share some of that wisdom with our audience?”

“Of course! Ladies, the first thing you need to work on is your self-esteem and your confidence. You need to be comfortable in your own skin. Second, don’t be afraid to dominate a man who’s smaller and weaker than you. Men who are stronger than you dominate you, so why shouldn’t you do the same to someone weaker. Third, find something you love to do and do it passionately. This could be anything, skiing, writing, running, I don’t care. Whatever it is you love, do it. And finally, find a man like I have to support you through it all. Preferably a tiny one that adores you. That’s about it!

“Great advice! Thanks, so much Taylor and Eduardo, you’ve been so gracious to allow me to ask all these questions. The Daily Scoop and I greatly appreciate you inviting us into your home!”

The camera shut off and everyone got up from the couch. Sadie helped Eduardo down since his feet were so high off the ground. He nodded a thank you to her. 

Taylor brought Sadie in for a hug, and her face went right into her boobs. Taylor was smuggling a humungous pair underneath that shirt of hers. Sadie then went over to Eduardo for a hug, she had to lean down quite a bit, and when she hugged him, she accidentally lifted him of the ground.

“Hahaha, you’re pretty light,” Sadie laughed.

“I like to keep him limber,” Taylor said.

Sadie thanked the two of them once again, and before she left, Taylor extended an invitation to her for dinner next week. I must’ve really hit it off with her, Sadie thought. Taylor walked her and her cameraman to the door, and before she walked out, Taylor whispered in her ear, “I’ll consider you one of my best friends now.”

It took a second for what she said to register, but when it did, Sadie giggled. She was very excited for dinner next week.