- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey, it's me, Tiny. I haven't written anything in quite awhile. Tonight felt like a good night to write though, so here I am. I hope you enjoy this one-off. I'm going to avoid doing chapter stories, I think, just because I know how quickly burnout hits me. Also, special thanks to Sheograth, who inspired me, even if only slightly, with his current story "Shrinking with the Boss". Big inspiration, and I'm a big fan.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, I really hope you enjoy!

Samantha Greene was a gorgeous woman. She stood at about 6’1, had a body that was curvy in a way that accentuated all of the right features. She wasn’t skinny, as she definitely knew how to eat, but she wasn’t heavy enough for it to ever be a major health concern. She also wore a men’s size 15, perhaps the only feature that she wasn’t completely confident about. What did that matter to her though, because on top of that she was also wealthy and successful. She was the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, and she had enough money to buy a small island. With all of these luxuries, you would believe that she would be happy, satisfied with her life. And yet, all of the business, all of the people, they all get to be too much for her. With all the resources she had, she could have travelled anywhere for a proper vacation. Yet, she chose to spend a weekend at her father’s old cabin. He had gifted it to her in his will, and it was a place she had spent so much time at as she was growing up. As such, she chose to stay there to remind herself of the good times.


It wasn’t long before she had left work, choosing to put one of her assistants in charge of all her meetings and appointments. She was the CEO after all, so she didn’t need to worry too much if she simply wanted to leave work. She knew that somebody would be there to pick up the slack, and take care of any issues if she had decided to take some time off… Sam stepped outside of the office building, taking one last look at it. It was all hers, and she knew it’d be there when she got back. Of course, this didn’t mean that she couldn’t admire all of her hard work, if only for a few seconds before she headed off. And, once she had finished her little moment, she pulled her car keys out of her pocket, and she headed on over to her beautiful Ferrari. Even if she was a businesswoman, that didn’t mean that she needed to be driven around. It also didn’t mean that she couldn’t enjoy a little luxury, a little style and taste when it came to what kind of car she drove. Not to mention, all the boys that worked for her could only stare in amazement any time they caught her ripping off the lot, just like she was doing right now.


~~~


Mark and his wife Julia had decided to go on a camping trip with their two teenage sons, Nathan and James. While they were out in the forest however, a massive rainstorm came through, threatening to sweep them away. While they managed to survive the storm, their tent did not, and their car was over five miles away. Seeing as there wasn’t really another option, the family needed to search for shelter. This was when Mark had come across a cabin, secluded, away from everybody else. Normally, he wouldn’t have even thought of going inside, but in desperate times, he decided to pick the lock on the front door. Once he had done so, he went back to collect the rest of his family… Julia and Nathan were nearby, trying to put together a nearby shelter, while James had just come back with some weird berries. Mark said to his family, “Alright everybody. I know this is morally gray, but in this situation, I think it’ll be okay. I found what I think is an abandoned cabin. I made my way inside, and it seems to have power, and a place for us to stay. I don’t know about food, but we can worry about that later.” That’s when James chimed in, “I found these really sweet berries, come on guys, try them.” While Julia was a little taken aback by what Mark had done, she knew she was cold and tired. And as for the berries, everybody was a little skeptical. Still, they all ate a few berries to satisfy their starving bellies.

After everybody had their fill, Mark led his family back to the house. Immediately, the boys went exploring, trying to see if they could get any wifi. Julia was scouring the cabinets, hoping to find some sort of food, and Mark, he decided to sit down in a rather comfortable recliner. This peace didn’t last long though, as everybody started to feel funny. And then, the berries took their effect, shrinking each family member. Mark looked around, now only ¼ of an inch tall, and he felt panic rising in his chest. He knew he was small, and he couldn’t see his wife. He had to assume everybody had shrunk, and it must have been the berries. Still, Mark tried to keep calm. The effect these berries had was probably temporary. Maybe if they just slept it off, they’d all wake up, returned to their normal sizes. Besides, what did they really have to fear. Mark made sure to close and lock the door, so no animals were likely to get inside. In fact, for the most part, everything was left just how it was found. He doubted that anybody would be coming back to this place, as it had seemed abandoned previously.


~~~


Sam’s Ferrari drove smoothly down the old dirt road. For being a sports car, it handled the terrain pretty well. A smile kept creeping across her face, as she had been wanting to come back to this cabin for some time. She had even stopped at the grocery store, picking up some snacks to help her get through the weekend. There wouldn’t be any sort of store nearby, so she had made sure to get enough food to last. Certainly, she knew she could get something delivered if she had really wanted to, but this trip was all about her getting away from the modern luxuries that she so often had to deal with. And so, as the car came to a stop, Sam got out, popped the trunk, and pulled out two bags full of groceries. Then, with only a slight bit of fumbling, she managed to lock her car doors and grab the key to the cabin. She had hoped that everything was okay in there, considering it had been left alone for so long, she was afraid that somebody might think it was abandoned, and try to squat in it. But, as she made her way to the front door, everything looked to be in order. Slipping her key into the lock, she unlocked the cabin, and made her way inside.


An even bigger smile covered Sam’s face as she looked around, all of her childhood memories flooding her. Placing the groceries on the counter, she couldn’t help but feel like a kid again. In fact, she even decided to let her dark red hair down, undoing the bun she had kept it in for so long. She felt it necessary to keep her hair up, in order to look professional. But really, it was just a pain more than anything. It was uncomfortable and constricting, and now she felt free. This weekend was all going to be about rest and relaxation for her. After letting her hair down, her next order of business was to kick off her heels. Her feet were killing her from wearing them all day, and while she almost wished to call somebody to massage her feet, she refrained, once again remembering how important this seclusion was to her. Besides, after walking around and sleeping enough, she was certain that all of the tension and pain that had built up in her feet would just melt away.


~~~


The sudden intrusion of a brand new person had shocked both Mark and Julia. They were not prepared to see what a gigantic person looked like, yet here she was, walking into the place where they were resting, like she owned the place. Little did either of them know that she did. As the thunderous footsteps of the giantess made their way across the cabin floor, Julia found herself running around in panic, looking for a place to hide. The grocery bags had come crashing down beside her, and if she had been just slightly slower, she would almost certainly have been crushed underneath the massive weight. She wasn’t in the clear yet, as after the sound of heels hitting the floor had finished, the giant woman had begun putting away the groceries. This only caused more stress for Julia, as she now had to dodge various boxes and cans. Suddenly though, an opportunity arose as the lady place down a tub of yogurt. The giant woman had peeled it open, an indication she was about to scarf it down. Before the yogurt could be taken back again however, Julia began scaling the massive tub, making her way to the lip in no time.


Certain that she’d be seen, Julia didn’t know how wrong she was. Five enormous fingers wrapped themselves around the tub, and as they lifted it up, the force of movement caused Julia to become unbalanced. Unable to steady herself, the small woman fell inside, now covered in Strawberry yogurt. Yet, she didn’t quite have it as bad as her husband. Mark had been sitting in the chair, still in shock and awe. A small part of him was hard, as he had to admit that this titaness was absolutely stunning. If he hadn’t had been married, and he was slightly more attractive, he thought about how he would try to hook up with her. However, Mark couldn’t stay inside his thoughts for long, as he saw the mega lady making her way straight towards him. A new wave of panic flooded him, as he realized what was about to happen. Many things raced through Mark’s mind, as he tried to figure out how he was going to escape. In the end though, he knew he had to accept his fate. He really did love his wife, but he had to admit, this wouldn’t be the worst way to go… With nothing left to do, Mark looked up, as the woman’s massive booty starting lowering towards him. Before long, he felt the pressure, and as he was about to pop, a rather loud fart blew him out of existence.


“Really, Sam? Well, at least nobody is here to hear you let one rip.” The giant woman, now identified as Sam, mused to herself. All the while, Julia cried, assuming the worst for her husband. Not only that, but she was afraid of her own fate. This was not the way she wanted to go, and she knew that if she wanted any chance of escaping, she would need to start swimming. This proved to be rather difficult however, as the yogurt was a pretty thick substance. To make matters worse, a spoon plunged itself into pool of yogurt. Julia narrowly evaded getting scooped up with the glob of yogurt. Foolishly, she took a moment’s pause, as she watched the spoonful disappear behind her captor’s ruby red lips. This would ultimately be her doom, as the spoon came back fast, and with a vengeance. Julia wasn’t so lucky, as she found herself right in the middle of another glob of yogurt. Yet, just as all hope was lost, something incredible happened. A small drop, containing Julia, fell onto Sam’s chest, right in her cleavage. While Julia was never particularly attracted to women, the experience was slightly arousing, although that was also partly because she believed that she had cheated death once more. This victory was short lived though, as Sam said, “Whoopsie,” and she swiped her finger through, picking up Julia and the dropped yogurt. In a blur, Julia was thrust into the woman’s mouth, as she sucked her finger clean. Julia was thrashed around by the massive tongue, swirling a mixture of yogurt and saliva. Hoping maybe she could swim to escape, Julia began paddling as fast as she could. Unfortunately, it was not enough, and the giantess gulped down the yogurt and her victim, all unknowingly. Julia would land in her stomach, where she’d be slowly digested alive, becoming nothing more than a tiny nutrient for the busy CEO.

Sam finished her yogurt and kicked her feet up on the coffee table. Taking a moment to look at her nails, she realized that her polish had chipped. Deciding she wanted a new color anyways, Samantha got up out of her chair. She had remembered bringing some polish last time, and it was her favorite color. She began to walk towards the bedroom. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to her, Nathan had been running across the floor, trying to make it to his parents and the living room. He didn’t know yet that he was too late. He had to find them and they had to figure this out. As Nathan had turned the corner out of the bedroom, he saw a massive pair of feet heading his way. He knew they weren’t his parents, and looking up, he saw an incredibly beautiful woman. Being a teenager full of hormones, it only made sense that this would cause him to have a raging boner. Enamored by the woman, he failed to notice the toes heading straight towards him. Luckily, depending on your definition, Nathan wasn’t flattened by these toes. Instead, they scooped him up in between them. Nathan gagged, as he smelled the strong lingering odor of feet, the kind of smell that emanated off of big feet that hadn’t been washed in awhile. That was true too, as while Sam did shower that morning, she had also been working all day, with a mid-afternoon jog.


The smell was overpowering the young man, and he thought he might pass out. Nathan needed to get this ladies attention, and he would’ve hoped she would feel something in between her toes. Sadly for him though, he was just too small to be all that noticeable. Not to mention, the sweat and toe-jam that surrounded Nathan had padded her toes, making it even less likely for him to be felt. At this point, Nathan began to break down crying. This wasn’t the way he had wanted to go, trapped by a sexy lady’s giant toes. Feeling as if all hope was lost, Nathan began thrashing and lashing out at the toes concealing him. While Sam didn’t feel this either, it did have somewhat of an effect. Her toes unconsciously noticed the slight irritation, and as she took another step, she scrunched her toes. If it weren’t for the toe jam, Nathan would have been obliterated by this simple act. However, her little toe scrunch served only to encase Nathan in toe-jam, leaving him unable to move. For the rest of his life, he would be trapped in between Samantha’s toes, his only chance for survival being if he chose to live off of the toejam which he had been imprisoned in.


Lastly, there was James. James was the freak, and the oddball of the family. While his brother and parents didn’t know the truth, James had a big foot fetish. As such, it wasn’t all that surprising that he had been looking through the shoes when he had shrunk. His fantasy of being trapped in a shoe would go unsatisfied though, as he landed inside a small box. Having spent some time in there, he had learned exactly where he was. This box was filled to the brim with various supplies for painting nails, and James felt his excitement grow. Again, being the oddball, James stripped down naked, and began to climb the bottle of nail polish. He had just about reached the lid when Sam had arrived, grabbing the entire box. For now, he had to cling on, in order to avoid falling back to the ground while the giantess made her way back to the living room. Before long though, she reached her chair, sitting down once again, on top of Mark’s blood and guts. James assumed his family had probably died, but he didn’t really care all that much. He had given everybody the berries, knowing about their shrinking properties, just in case somebody came back to the cabin. Admittedly, his plan was very half-baked, but it worked.

Samantha reached inside the box, pulling out the bottle of nail polish. It was a beautiful shade of neon aqua. Before she began painting though, Sam took about a minute or two to remove her previous, chipped nail polish. She had been wearing a scarlet red, as it was the choice of professionals. But for this weekend, she was going to enjoy herself the way she wanted to. And while she cleaned her nails, James continued climbing. He was halfway up the lid when she grabbed his bottle against, unscrewing it, and preparing the polish. James lost his grip, and he fell into the bottle filled with polish. His entire body was now covered in the substance. Instead of panicking though, James awaited the brush’s return. He couldn’t see outside the bottle all that well, but it looked like she had gotten all of the toes on her left foot in one go. James was impressed at how she had managed to stretch that. More importantly though, he braced himself for the brush, latching on as she lifted it out again. His penis was fully erected, as he watched the brush lower, before it finally collided with her big toe on her right foot. He fell off after a couple of strokes, and he now laid face down. He didn’t know how much longer his life would be, but he was going to spend every moment admiring his position, so close to her foot. He breathed in the smell, welcoming it, as it mixed with the smell of the nail polish.


Sam finished the last few toes on her right foot, before going back for a second coat, unwittingly burying a young man in nail polish. Sighing, and admiring her nail work, she said to herself, “This is definitely going to be a good weekend.”

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed, please leave a review, and I'll try and get back to you! Might even encourage me to write more :D