- Text Size +

Close to midnight Stella finally made her way down to the second basement of the bizarrely built home she was renting with her roommates. She’d spent far longer in her impromptu glory hole than she’d originally planned, but she’d also underestimated how many guys she’d be able to lure in with a simple trail of clothes. Her stomach was squirming nicely as the tinies were slowly digested.

Her latest pet had also outperformed himself. Ben had spent half the day vibrating in her rectum during a college tour and shopping, then Stella had slipped him in and out of her holes for an hour in the gloryhole. For being only a couple of inches tall he was excellent at his new job. She could forgive him for being tired.

Him being so exhausted that she gave him some mercy had even been beneficial to her. After she had deposited him back into the cleaning jar in her room, she’d found two sophomores who were impressed with her place. So impressed, in fact, that they were eager to see the basement where they’d heard the party was a little more intense.

They weren’t wrong by any means. The first floor was mostly full of normies. The music was loud and the drinks were plentiful, so by any conventional standard it was a great party on its own. But downstairs the real party was roaring.

Neither of them noticed Stella dropping cryptic hints as they went downstairs. One of her favorite games to play with full-sized people involved giving them subtle signs and warnings that they were about to be in over their heads, quite literally. Only one person had ever heeded her foreshadowing, and he’d been delicious.

“Here we are!” Stella said to the two that had followed her downstairs. They exited the staircase into a surprisingly large room. It had been a wide open finished basement when the girls had moved in, but with some determination and trickery they’d turned it into a large party room with several areas concealed behind heavy red curtains for some semblance of privacy.

“Geez it’s huge down here!” the boy said as his girlfriend gasped. No one ever expected this much room.

“You’re not wrong at all!” Stella said happily as she saw Amy and Emma across the room playing beer pong with two older men that she didn’t recognize. Her friends noticed her too and waved. Briefly Stella put a hand on each of her two new friends and Emma laughed to herself as she turned back to the game.

“Um, she’s not wearing any pants!” the girl said while pointing at another young woman who was wearing only a skimpy pair of bikini briefs. Her statement was ignored by Stella while her boyfriend made a point of not looking.

Stella returned the wave as her companions each stuttered as though they’d missed a step. They each had enough time for a confused – “What?” before they felt themselves falling only to be caught by one of Stella’s now massive hands. The girl let out a scream as she felt the fingers surround her naked flesh. The young man was too drunk to even do that much.

With her two new friends in hand, Stella kicked their clothes into what was a growing pile around the corner, just carefully out of sight of the normies who didn’t know what they were getting into. The girls had finely-tuned the setup of their parties over the last two and now they weren’t in danger of running out of anything.

Their first party had been a disaster. All three of the girls had been new to shrinking, and partying, so soon their guests had run through the snacks they’d gotten from a football game and everyone had left early. Their second party had gone better, though half the guests that weren’t supposed to be shrank ended up tripping the front-door mechanism. Which was really too bad; not many people were ‘in’ on the shrinking fun so it was a little ironic that they ended up as snacks as a party they had brought snacks to themselves.

As she crossed the room Stella wove her way between the seven or eight people dancing. One downside of shrinking being an inside club was that even large parties for them tended to be fairly small. Of the forty full-sized people in their house, only twenty were involved in shrinking. Not that Stella minded; it meant more fun for her.

The boy in her right hand was popped into her mouth as she approached her friends. Amy made a shot right as Stella got to the table, despite her opponent trying to finger the ball out of the red cup before it could settle.

“Nice!” she said as she tucked her treat away in her right cheek. He fought wonderfully, making her giggle as she felt her cheek distort from his tiny fists. Idly she sucked the flavor from his naked body as she took in the scene on the table: Emma and Amy were far ahead of the boys.

“About time you made it down here, miss ‘vorey hole!’” Emma said with a laugh as the two boys across from her each did a shot of a clear liquid. Spread out on the table were a large number of shots, each containing someone who thought that this party would be fun for them. As one of the players would make a shot the opposing team would grab a shotglass and down the liquor and tiny.

At first they’d had the tinies and liquor in each of the red cups they used as targets, but the ping pong balls would knock out the tinies. Obviously it took some fun out of the game if the tinies went down without a fight.

Stella swallowed her snack with faux-guilt on her face. He screamed on the way down and struggled just like the rest.

“Excuse me for playing with my food,” she laughed as she grabbed one of the shots.

“Hey we made just the right amount!” one of the guys told her in protest.

“Oh, like you’re even gonna get that far!” Stella said, pointing at the two cups remaining on the boy’s side. “You didn’t need to make half of these!”

With that Stella tossed the vodka and former barista back. She wasn’t a huge fan of straight vodka, but she’d found that alcohol kept the tinies her stomach kicking for longer. Vodka would work until she made herself something fruitier.

Emma proved her right with her next shot. The guys groaned and tossed back a shot each. Then they recovered their balls and promptly missed each shot.

Amy quickly ended the game by draining her next shot. The guys were surprisingly good sports about losing to the two younger women, though that might’ve been the alcohol talking and making them too mellow to be angry. Or maybe the tinies had something to do with it. It was just impossible to stay mad about something when your belly was full of squirming goodness.

“Nice shot!” Stella said to Amy. She went to give her a high-five, but quickly changed hands when she remembered the other snack she’d brought down from upstairs. Their hands smashed the tiny between them and Amy snagged the stunned little girl out of Stella’s palm.

“Who’s this sweet little thing?” Amy asked her as she popped the tiny into her mouth.

Stella just shrugged as she gathered up the shot glasses. Even though it was a party she still felt compelled to do some cleaning.

“I don’t know,” she said dismissively, “Some normie who missed every ominous hint I gave her.”

As Amy swallowed down the tiny Emma and Stella turned their attention to the remaining tinies in shot glasses. Stella had gathered the remaining six into two rows and each of the tinies were once again trying futilely to climb the walls of their glass prisons.

“So, good news!” Emma said to the tinies who were up to their waists in the clear liquor, “We won really fast so a lot more of you survived!”

Some of the tinies stopped trying to escape when they heard this. One brunette started crying again while the only man left tried to get their attention by waving his arms.

“Now here’s the deal,” Stella said as she leaned forward to them. Amy just rolled her eyes and walked away while Emma leaned in closer. She was a fan of theatrics. “You’re gonna stay right here, and if any of you are left when we’re cleaning up you get to live. Sound fair?”

She didn’t wait to hear if they agreed with her idea of fairness or not. They were out of her mind by the time she’d straightened back up to keep talking with Emma.

“I need a drink!” Stella said to Emma over the music as the two walked over to the counter that had been designated the bar for the night. “And one that isn’t straight vodka.”

“One of the guys brought over some kind of lemon whiskey,” Emma said as she sipped her own rum and coke. “Mixes really well with cold Squeeze.”

Stella took her advice and poured a cup full of the orange flavored soda, then a double shot of the bright yellow liqueur.

“Where are the stirrers?” she asked Emma while looking on the counter. “Wait, never mind, I found them.”

Emma hadn’t heard her anyways, they were right next to the speakers blasting out some dance music that neither of them had heard yet. Daintily Stella picked out two blondes, their color matched her drink most closely, and she dropped them in. At one inch tall they were the perfect height to keep a drink well mixed, especially since their feet had been fused together with a heavy caramel that Amy kept on hand.

The two sunk to the bottom of her cup instantly and Stella was happy to see that their panicking immediately started her drink moving. They wouldn’t drown, but their reflexes wouldn’t let them realize that. And once her drink was empty she got a sweet bite afterward!

Stella and Emma made their way to a quiet corner and dragged over two chairs. The girls cheered each other with their cups and took a long drink. Stella did a double take as she realized how strong of a drink she’d poured herself and Emma just giggled.

“I’m gonna black out tonight, aren’t I?” Stella asked no one in particular as she looked at her cup with a surprised look.

“If you black out I’m gonna eat your latest pet,” Emma said as she took a delicate sip. Her tongue dipped into the top layer of her drink and failed to scoop up the tiny swimmer she’d dropped in earlier. Somehow she’d lucked out into an actual competitive swimmer; this one had survived two refills, though Emma hadn’t truly tried to consume her until this last cupful.

“Yeah, I already caught Amy trying to sneak into my room earlier,” Stella said, recalling how she’d caught Amy while she was heating the chocolate for the fondue fountain, “Luckily Ben was already busy.”

“Is he still busy?” Emma asked, giving Stella’s butt a pointed look.

Stella just gave her a stern look in response. Emma and Amy had eaten every pet Stella had tried to keep. Those she hadn’t eaten herself, of course. She had good intentions but her appetite often won out over her desire for a more consistent toy. At times she thought she should just get a dog.

“Can we just enjoy the night?” she asked as she looked across the room.

Two of the older girls had placed two bowls full of tinies in front of them as one of the boys held his phone up as though he were taking a picture. Moments later it was obvious he was recording an eating contest. Not far behind him on the worn-down couch two couples were tossing tinies back and forth like popcorn.

Emma leaned toward something Stella couldn’t see and came back with a squirming form covered in chocolate.

Stella smiled as she looked out at everyone having fun.

“I’ve had enough of a break,” she said as she took a deep breath and finished her drink in one gulp. The caramel sweets she kept in her mouth until she felt the candy dissolve. Then she swallowed her treats down.

*****

The following morning, Stella found herself waking up on the downstairs couch. From what she remembered, most of the partygoers had cleared out around three, and her and several others had decided to finish any alcohol they could find. Carefully she sat up, her head spinning slightly, but otherwise she didn’t feel very hungover.

She stumbled over to the sink and poured herself a glass of water. It was drained in a few gulps as Stella looked around the room. A few of her friends were passed out in various positions around the room, and someone’s bikini bottoms were dangling from the overhead light.

The brunette giggled at the sight, and started gathering up trash. After a moment, when it started to feel futile, she switched to grabbing shot glasses. She was always amazed at how many shot glasses they’d accumulated.

“Hey!” Brittany yelled as the short-haired giantess came closer. She was still up to her hips in vodka, yet somehow the fumes hadn’t made her drunk. Her cheerleader arms waved and she jumped up and down to get her attention.

“Hey, I’m still here!” she screamed. For a moment she feared the giantess wouldn’t see her, or keep her promise, then the giant eyes focused on her and a massive hand picked up her glass prison.

“Huh,” Stella said as she saw a full shot of vodka still on the table. Idly she picked it up, and was overwhelmed by the feeling that she was forgetting something. The tiny inside was trying to get her attention, and Stella decided she’d better not waste the booze.

“Down the hatch!” she said happily as she tossed back the shot. The liquor burned its way down her throat, accompanied by the pleasant struggles of—

“Oh damnit!” Stella told herself as she remembered her promise to let the survivors go. There were so rarely survivors at their parties that she’d flat out forgot! “Sorry little lady!” she said, aiming her voice down at her stomach as she patted it twice before resuming cleaning.

***

Upstairs, Stella’s door creaked open slowly. Amy peeked in to make sure Stella wasn’t there, then tiptoed lightly in. A pair of normies had slept together in Stella’s bed, but she didn’t spare them much more than a giggle.

Ben looked upward as he saw the door open, careful to stay balanced on the massive butt plug that was his island in this sea of toy cleaning solution. He had almost thought he’d be rescued the night before, but the giant couple hadn’t even noticed his presence before they’d leapt into bed together.

Amy looked to Stella’s bookshelf, saw the jar of cleaning solution, tiny secure inside, and smiled. Her stomach rumbled faintly.