- Text Size +

 

Just big enough to care

By

Asukafan2001

© Copyright 2004. Giantess Planet, All Rights Reserved

 

            My eyes stared up at the sky as my heart stopped, sweat dripped off my forehead to the ground below me. I couldn’t think, I couldn’t move. My muscles tightened, as I looked up at her. She had to be a million feet tall as I started to back pedal my muscles locked as I tumbled to the ground. My head banged against the ground as I stared in awe while the ground shook violently.

 

            I struggled to my feet only to be knocked down to the ground again, this time the fall jarred one of my teeth loose. I watched my tooth bounce across the ground as I looked back up at her through the grass which towered above me like giant California redwoods.

 

            I gulped as her black tennis shoes rose into the air, I could see pebbles which looked like boulders plowed into the grooves of her shoe along with a piece of gum which mashed in between the tread.

 

            My body bounced off the ground this time as her shoe impacted the ground much closer. I knew I had to get out of her path or I would be crushed to death. I grabbed my makeshift machete and started swinging it haphazardly clearing a path for myself as I struggled to get out of the way, however I kept looking back and it almost appeared as if I wasn’t moving at all. The more I tried the closer she seemed to get.

 

            My heart was now pounding nearly out of my chest as my mind was in a frenzy about how this could be happening. People aren’t supposed to be this big, but I never thought anyone could be this small either.

 

            I turned around and looked up as darkness swelled over me as I ran faster then I ever had imagined, my adrenaline was pumping, my legs were burning with pain as the entire world shook as her foot slammed down into the ground flattening everything for seemingly miles. I turned my head slowly unable to believe that her foot landed beside me. The dark black rubber sole of her shoe was as tall as a house, it hurt my head to look past her ankles. I had survived, I thought to myself as I slumped down onto the ground laughing.

 

            “I’m alive!! I’m alive” I laughed as I dug my fingers into the ground and tossed the dirt up into the air.

 

            My body then froze as the world around me became darker then darkest black, a sky so midnight in black that a single star could not even shine, the darkness was everywhere as her I felt the rubber tread of her opposite press down me. She has two feet was all I could think as my ribs burst from my skin and shatter to dust, followed by my hips and skull.

 

            I never even saw her face was my last thought as my entire being gave out beneath her shoe.