- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! TODAY MARKS THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF HALF INCH HIGH: ALTERNATIVE!! AS A CELEBRATION, I'LL BE RELEASING A STORY, COMMISSION OR SPECIAL ART (ON MY TWITTER) EVERY DAY FOR THE NEXT WEEK! FOR TODAY, HERE'S THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 19 OF HALF INCH HIGH: ALTERNATIVE! 

 

I really hope you guys enjoy!! Stay tuned for more! <3

After quickly bouncing back, Sekira dusted herself off and took a seat at the living room's table. Her giant shadow beckoned Rentaro's tiny body, though, for better or for worse, he wasn’t afraid of her. After flashing a quick smile and wave, Rentaro got out tiny books and notes and placed them neatly on top of the table while Sekira admired each and every single one of his cute movements. While it may not have looked like it, Rentaro was quite a diligent student. Often placed at, or near the top of the class, the little guy loved studying and thanks to his family (mostly his maid) pressuring him to give his studies even more attention, he quickly became an A-student. However, none of this really mattered to Sekira. Whether he was dumb or smart, didn't concern her at all, because she loved every bit of Rentaro’s tiny body. 


"Well, let's get this over with. Studying sucks but it's whatever." Alice complained, tossing her school bag onto the table in which it landed a couple of inches away from Rentaro and its impact was enough to knock every other tiny off their feet. "Oops, sorry. You bugs are kinda hard to see. It's your fault, anyway, why would you even wanna study when you're so tiny and pathetic-" Alice commented rudely only to be quickly grabbed by the collar by an increasingly annoyed Furyu. 


"The hell's your problem?!" Furyu asked as a ticked-off expression started to form on her face. The two stared each other down and, as expected, the atmosphere quickly became tense. With the tinies still trying to recover from the sudden impact, and Fujo still awkwardly trying to comprehend the situation, it was up to the “powerhouses” of each group to finally speak up.


“H-Hey, she’s just messing around! There’s no need to get violent.” Said Bunny as she tried her best to escalate, however, this seemed to only piss Furyu off a little more.

“Messing around’ my ass!! I’ll mess this b**tches face around when I ram my fist down her throat-” She said, rearing her fist back as she winded up a punch which was then stopped by none other than Megumi, but something seemed different…


“Don’t!” Megumi ordered in a strangely serious voice as she held Furyu’s arm back. And as Furyu tried to throw the punch, she found that her arm had been stopped completely by Megumi’s surprisingly strong grip. And while this wasn’t exactly odd, Furyu never thought that Megumi would be able to hold her back like that. Furthermore, it seemed as if Megumi had other reasons for wanting to hold her back, and those reasons became clear to her Megumi shot a quick glance towards what was behind Alice. It was then she realized that punching Alice probably would’ve caused her to fall onto the living room table and right on top of the helpless micros who were standing on top of it.


“You really shouldn’t start fights with people… especially when micros are so close.” Megumi said, returning back to her bright and peppy voice. After going flushed with embarrassment and anger, Deciding it wasn’t worth her time to start fights this early on, Furyu relaxed her arm and glared at Alice before turning away with a rebellious click of her tongue.


"Ha! Imagine that! One of your own club members crushing your president like the bug she is, I don't think I'd be able to stop laughing if that happened. I guess this is what happens when you have a bug for a club president." Alice said, stifling a laugh and striking a nerve with Furyu, once again. However, unlike the previous time, Megumi had stepped in to defend her before things got violent.


“Who cares about that?” Megumi said, in that same oddly serious tone only to immediately switch back to her normal cheerful voice once again. “We came here to study right? And I’m sure out of everybody here… you’d need all the help  you can get.” She smiled, and while her smile looked exactly the same as all her other cheerful smiles, Alice felt oddly insulted by it. 


“What’s that supposed to mean…” Alice asked, starting to get slightly annoyed herself.

“Ehehe…” Placing her hand on Alice’s shoulder, Bunny let out a nervous giggle before looking her in the eye.

“What do you mean ‘ehehe’?!” 

“Well… originally, Megumi didn’t want me to invite you, but after I told her about how bad your grades were, she finally agreed.” Feeling a little guilty, Bunny pouted hoping Alice wouldn’t be too mad at her.


“Oh, right! I remember now!” A small snicker came from the living room table only to evolve into a straight-up cackle. “Hahaha!! If only your cup size reflected your grades, because I bet you’d probably be at the top of the class as opposed to being at the bottom!!” Grasping his stomach, Tomoya could barely contain himself as he laughed at Alice's shortcomings while also insulting her appearance. Truly the moves of a complete scumbag…


"What did you say, you little bug!?-" Before Alice got a chance to lash out in anger, she was interrupted by Rentaro, of all people. 


"You're no better yourself, right?" He said nonchalantly. "Since we wanted to help you guys out as much as possible, Megumi and I did some research to prepare for the study session."

"Yup! Sorry, if you wanted to keep private about your grades, but we just wanted to help~" Megumi smiled, and pulled out a piece of paper from her bag. Written on it were everyone at the study sessions' test scores as well as where they placed on last year's midterms from highest to lowest and the results were clear as day.


Rentaro, Furyu, Mai, Megumi, Bunny, Sekira, Fujo, and tied for bottom of the list was none other than Tomoya, and Alice, Much to his surprise it seemed as if all the tiny boy’s insults and bluster were shattered in an instant, and Alice’s once embarrassed expression turned into one of pure smugness. Turning towards the nerdy micro boy, she started to belt out laughing while mocking him.


“AHAHA!! Talk about pathetic! At first I thought you’d be a smart bug since you look like such a nerd, but it turns out you're just as bad!!” From there, the two of them continued to sling insults at each other for a couple minutes while the rest of the group got out all the stuff they needed to study. 


“Before we get started, I’m gonna go ask Tsukikage to bring us some drinks.” Rentaro exclaimed, sliding down a ladder attached to the living room table and heading towards the sliding door. Typically, delivering drinks for six normal sized people as a micro would be like carrying all the world's oceans on your back, but with the help of  a maid almost anything was possible… But, if Rentaro had it his way (and if the task weren't physically impossible) he'd definitely go out of his way to not cause trouble for his maid or anyone else in his family. Though, at the end of the day it'd seem as if Rentaro's family would end up being the ones who would cause trouble for him…


While Rentaro was never really the most cautious person, he still kept his wits about him while he was at school, however, in one's home, that caution may have gone completely out the window. With a caring mother and over protective maid, as well as a sister who’d always try her best to constantly avoid him, Rentaro felt completely safe within his house… despite that, as long as normal sized people were around, a micro should never let down their guard!


As the young boy walked towards the door he was shocked to find that the door had begun to slide open rapidly. Air from the hallway rushed into the living room knocking Rentaro off his feet and allowing him to look up at the person who had opened the door. She had dark brown hair tied into pigtails, and was wearing a slightly oversized hoodie, She looked to still be in junior high, and couldn’t be over 4’9. Much like her older brother, Rei Kitagawa seemed to have a pretty average air to her. Nothing about her screamed “daughter of the president of a huge tech company” and it was honestly pretty surprising just how low profile the Kitagawa’s seemed. Without the maid and luxurious house, it would be almost impossible to tell them apart from your average mixed size Japanese family.


Holding a tray of drinks Rei nonchalantly stepped into the room… and right on top of her tiny sized older brother. Trying to get back up, Rentaro finally noticed the immense shadow of Rei’s black high socks encompassed his entire vision before slowly coming down onto him. Noticing the apparent danger, Rentaro backed away and tried to run, however, his escape was quickly cut short as he was hit square in the face by some strange liquid. The liquid made its way into his mouth, filling his taste buds with an awful salty flavor. After realizing that he had just gotten a mouthful of his sister's sweat, Rentaro's face quickly became flushed with red as his mind filled with a lot of perverted thoughts, however, he had way more important things to think about. Trying to run from her foot, Rentaro was very close to escaping, but at the last second he was hit again by another, much larger, droplet of sweat. It's size was enough to wind him, knocking the tiny boy over and leaving him at the complete mercy of Rei's sweaty sock. 

 

The shadow of her foot grew larger and larger until, in just a moment his tiny body was completely buried under her toes and slightly damp sock. Seeing the whole thing take place the rest of the group could only stare in disbelief and silence.

 

“Ms.Tsukikage told me that Rentaro would probably be thirsty by now so I got some drinks... Huh? Why are you guys staring at me like that? Did my perv of a brother say something weird about me..?”


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed and happy anniversary to me~ :D 

(Render background by: https://www.deviantart.com/sakuramiz)

 

 

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

 

-@LabbaArt for inspiring me to make this story in the first place! Without them, I wouldn't have been able to write such amazing stories! From the bottom of my heart, thank you!(twitter.com/LabbaArt or labbacomics.com/ or ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on labbacomics.com/ Be sure to give them lots of praise. 

 

-@Dawger2 for being such an amazing friend and for creating so many amazing renders for my story! He's amazingly talented so PLEASE follow him and look at his work!! Follow him on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Dawger2) or DeviantArt (https://www.deviantart.com/dawger2).  

 

And another special thanks to all my equally amazing friends!!

 

-@Exosaur!! (https://twitter.com/ExosaurX) He's also a writer on Giantess World! Check him out!!! (

 

-@Damon (https://twitter.com/CooperAndreas1) Another amazing friend who also once did a Half Inch High story!

 

-@Elrum! (https://twitter.com/PlopThyCop) He made a cool story too!! Read it here: https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=9636 

 

-@MicroHuggles (AKA. Sefy)! She's an awesome gal, who's great at art and an amazing friend!! <3 She hasn't posted much but check her out anyways (https://twitter.com/MicroHuggles) 

 

-@JiroKatsu another awesome artist who you should definitely follow! (https://twitter.com/JiroKatsuu) He's helped me come up with a lot of story plots and I've had an awesome time talking to him! He's a great person and needs some more recognition!

 

-@Sheograth! One of my best friends and a major inspiration for me as a writer! I'm sure you already know him, but here's his twitter (https://twitter.com/sheograth10) He's great! His Shrunk at college story is really good!

 

-@Macro_Dinem another one of my friends, he's an awesome dude~

 

-@BenBoston! Another great friend of mine and an author! Check him out (https://twitter.com/benboston)

 

 

 

And an extra special thanks to YOU for sticking with Half Inch High and Half Inch High: Alternative! Thank you so much for reading and I hope to keep writing more amazing stories!!!

 

Follow me on Twitter:

 

 

 

RandomInterWeeb (twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)