- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

F

      "R-Rentaro? U-Uh why would I know who that is haha!!" With an intense shakiness in her voice, Sekira slowly backed away from Alice hoping that she wouldn't be too suspicious of her, but right as Alice was thoroughly convinced that she was just mumbling something unimportant, Tsumi stepped in at just right the time to completely crush Sekira's hopes of concealing Rentaro. 

 

      "Rentaro? I think he's a member of that pesky micro representative's group, though I’m not exactly sure." Even if she’s only heard about him through rumors and the occasional thirsty remark from the girls in class (which she mostly tuned out), she wanted to be somewhat helpful to Alice if it meant that they’d be able to take down the greatest threat to micro-injustice that the school’s ever seen.

 

      “Oh, I see… So if that’s the case, then why were you whispering to yourself about him?” She pried looking closely at Sekira’s currently panicked expression.

 

      After realizing that her cover was effectively blown, Sekira did the only sensible thing and high-tailed it towards the exit of the room while making sure that Rentaro wouldn’t be crushed by her heel. However, not only was this action extremely suspicious but, as it turns out, trying to run while anxiously worrying about a micro in your shoe wasn’t exactly best for Sekira’s balance and in less than a few steps she had fallen flat against the waxed wooden floor. As friends, Tsumi and Alice's first instinct was to help her.

 

      “Are you OK?” She asked, helping her up off the floor. As Sekira winced in pain, it was clear that when she tripped, she must have scraped her knee. However, other than some minor bleeding she seemed to be completely fine Rentaro, on the other hand, was in quite the troubling position.

 

      “Ugh…” Grasping his head in pain, Rentaro felt the cool air of the classroom wash over him. In a daze, he failed to notice that Sekira’s foot was no longer kept tightly contained within her shoe. Trying to regain his composure he was abruptly snapped out of his trance by the two figures that were currently standing overhead. It was Alice and Sekira, who both seemed to be completely oblivious of his whereabouts.

 

     “I’m fine really…” She said, wiping the blood off her knee. As she focused her attention on her shoe, which had fallen off during her little tussle with the classroom floor. It didn’t take long for Alice to follow suit and interpret that she was simply looking for her shoe.

 

      “Here, let me get that for you.” She said, reaching for Sekira’s shoe.

      “Wait!!” To the fruitless protest of Sekira, Alice got her hands on Sekira’s shoe and thus promptly laid her eyes upon Rentaro.

 

      “What do we have here?” Alice said, pinning him against the sole of Sekira’s shoe with her index finger. As she applied more and more pressure, Rentaro desperately tried to explain himself but he soon found that all the air in his lungs was forcefully pushed out by Alice’s imposing finger. With his face and body planted firmly onto the insole of Sekira's shoe, he was forced to breathe in all the musky and sweat-ridden odor that had accumulated in her shoe over her three years as a student at Hanichi. Within mere seconds of being pushed against Sekira’s insole, he felt a surge of arousal surge directly into the depths of his soul as well as another place hidden within the ‘depths’ of Rentaro’s adolescent body. “And I thought I was the only one who kept bugs in their shoes, what’s the story behind this little guy?” She said, picking him up by his waist. Her thumb firmly planted against Rentaro’s relatively above average and currently erect, ‘you know what,’ and Rentaro couldn’t help but feel a little embarrassed about this current ordeal.

 

      "U-Uh…" Trying to think of something that wasn't all too incriminating, Sekira sprung to her feet and said the first thing that came to mind. "He's just some bug that tried to confess to me the other day. Honestly, I'm surprised he's still alive." 

 

      "Eh? This little ant confessed to you?! I would find that hard to believe, but after feeling how hard his little pecker is, it seems like he has a thing for you." She teased, running her thumb up and down Rentaro's midsection. To maintain her cover, Sekira was forced to hide the massive amount of joy that was swelling up inside her after hearing that she made Rentaro feel that way. 

 

      "T-That's so g-gross. I don't want some pervert little bug getting off to me!!" She said, struggling to contain the smile that was currently forming on her face. Little did she know, this remark would put Rentaro in an even worse position than he already was. 

 

      “Do you want me to crush him for you?” Alice said, squeezing Rentaro tightly between her fingertips. Constantly adding on more and more pressure, Rentaro was pushed to his limits and felt his body painfully compress and all his bones creak audibly under the intense constraint. And most importantly, his **** was at its breaking point. If she squeezed any harder not only would his privates be flattened, but he’d probably be heavily injured and be sent into a world of unbelievably agonizing pain. Luckily, Alice didn’t want to steal Sekira’s prey, and thus waited patiently for her decision. 

 

      “Tch, I swear if someone other than me kills him there’ll be hell to pay…” She mumbled gritting her teeth while shooting a subtle menacing death glare towards Alice.

 

      “Did you say something?” Alice said, absent-mindedly twiddling with Rentaro’s body. “Dang, even in a situation like this he’s as hard as a rock. Now I’m starting to think that he’s just some kind of pervert, haha! Maybe he likes being treated like this by all girls, and not just you!” After being so excited by what Alice said earlier this simple remark was enough to make Sekira’s blood boil. But she couldn’t blow her cover just yet, she had to contain her emotions until she and Rentaro were completely in the clear.

 

      “Ha Ha Ha Ha!! That’s how all boys are so it’s not even a surprise. Even so, hearing that only makes me want to crush him. Hand him over, and I’ll make quick work of him myself.” She said, quickly stealing Rentaro from Alice. “But first, I’m gonna torture him in the nurse’s office while I get my knee patched up!” Walking leisurely out of the room, she hoped that she’d finally be able to save Rentaro, but much like the door in front of her, that hope was shut down right away by none other than Tsumi herself.

 

      “You might get caught by a teacher out there, I think it’d probably be best if you just crushed him in here…” Slamming the classroom door shut, Tsumi glared at her, still slightly suspicious of Sekira. 

 

      “Honestly Tsumi, you can be such a buzzkill sometimes. Well, if you’re that eager to see some rando bug bite the dust… then I’d be more than happy to oblige!!” In one swift movement, she held Rentaro in the palm of her hand and quickly closed her fist around him. Out of breath and fearing for his life, Rentaro could barely get a word out before his entire body was confined within Sekira’s tightening fist and crushed completely in her grasp. After wiping his remains off her hand, all that remained was a small red stain smeared across Sekira's.

 

      “Now if you’ll excuse me!” She said exiting the room and walking towards the nurse’s office. When she was far enough away, Sekira finally broke character and let all her emotions run loose, falling to her knees with a blank and sorrowful expression on her face. “I’m sorry…”

[BAD END ;-;]

 

Chapter End Notes:

Bit of shorter chapter than usual, but I still hope you guys enjoy! If you have any comments or concerns, please voice them in the comments.

"This was an April Fool's chapter posted on April 1st, 2020. This chapter is therefore non-canon to the storyline of HIH:A"