- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for being late on this one, but I have a lot of free time thanks to Corona so I'll try not to be late on the next chapter. Also, due to Animal Crossing coming out this week, I'll probably be taking a short hiatus. Just to let you know!

Hope you enjoy!

      "Are you OK?" Soaking wet, with a kind smile on her face, she extended her arm out to Makoto. The look on her face was one of pure shock and anger. Apparently, a single day wasn't enough for her to completely get over her hatred for Megumi, nevertheless, that was never her plan in the first place. Megumi was at least smart enough to comprehend how grudges and hatred works, but she didn't care. Even if it took the entire school year she was gonna get on Makoto's good side and rid herself of every sliver of guilt she felt from seeing her in such a miserable state. 

 

      "Wait a minute, aren't you the girl who exposed her? Why the hell are you trying to save her?!" One of the haughty girls asked, glaring at Megumi with an angered expression. The girl she was with also seemed to hold the same angered confusion as her friend. But, despite what the two of them may have thought, Megumi's answer couldn't be more simple. 

 

      "I wanna be Makoto's friend!" She proclaimed loudly, grabbing her reluctant hand and running off while the two haughty girls stood there in confusion at the absolute stupidity of that statement. And since Makoto wanted to get away from that situation anyways she didn't necessarily resist Megumi, but once the two were in the clear she didn't hesitate to ditch her almost immediately. 

 

      Before she walked away from Megumi, she quickly grabbed her hand and thought of something that'd get her to stay and listen to what she had to say. Ignoring her intimidating scowl, Megumi stood there in silence nervously looking at her like a complete idiot. This was probably her punishment for going through such a brazen and simple plan. She had no idea what to say, but as Makoto struggled to break free from her grasp she decided to follow through and be completely honest with her. 

 

      "I'm sorry!! If there's anything I can do to make you not hate me, please tell me!!" She begged and prostrated herself. Despite criticizing Rentaro's plan for not being entirely thought out, she realized that the only way for her to correctly execute was to act exactly as Rentaro would in this kind of situation. So, aside from copying his kind and innocent nature, she made sure to imitate how over apologetic he was, to the best of her abilities. 

 

      This was it, after being humiliated by Megumi, she finally had her groveling on the floor, once again. But this time was different… She was all alone and vulnerable. Makoto could finally take her revenge and slowly claw her way up from the bottom. It was the perfect situation, and yet Makoto couldn't even think of a good way to vent her anger, and felt no satisfaction from seeing her in such a state. Her mind was so warped and molded from the humiliation she felt, that she couldn't bring herself to do anything to the pathetic Megumi who prostrated herself in front of her. Even in this situation, it was Makoto who felt pathetic.

 

      "J-Just leave me alone! You've already won, there's no point in throwing me some stupid pity party!" She said, turning away from her. “Plus this whole thing wasn’t even my idea in the first place…” She mumbled, then very hastily covered her mouth, as if she had just revealed some tightly kept, and classified information. This surely seemed to be the case, as soon after revealing the minor truth behind Megumi's unwarranted harassment, the despairful Makoto took off racing towards the opposite direction of Megumi. Running as fast as her legs could take, she felt both intense embarrassment at the inadvertent revelation of her true intentions, as well as the desire to escape the silver-haired maiden that had so desperately pursued her for the sake of unwanted companionship. 

 

       Meanwhile, as the naive Rentaro psyched himself up for his meeting with Sekira, he happily thought about how grateful he was to her. If not her, he'd probably still be in the lecherous grasp of the track team, and despite his earlier and most perilous interactions with the girl whose mental state had seemed to lean towards the edge psychopathic and who's demeanor emanated a violent sadistic nature, the young boy had held firm in his gratuity towards her, while retaining his optimism in the fact that Sekira still had a semblance of humanity left in her soul.

 

      As he struggled to keep up with her, he watched as Sekira suspiciously entered what was supposed to be an unused classroom in a very secluded part of the school. She seemed to be needlessly cautious about it, making sure that absolutely no one was following her. Though her gaze was most likely fixated upwards as Rentaro managed to miraculously evade her wary gaze. Without acknowledging the very ominous implications, Rentaro decided to follow suit and enter the room as well. 

 

     Squeezing himself under the gap in the door he scanned the dimly lit room only to see Sekira all alone with an antsy grimace on her face. She had her arms crossed and was repeatedly tapping her foot against the floor. It seemed as if she was impatiently waiting for someone and seeing how she was alone, Rentaro excitedly seized the opportunity and slowly approached the Sekira. As he got closer to her the constant tapping of her shoe increased exponentially in volume, and each and every tap felt like a miniature earthquake that shook the floor to such a degree, that Rentaro could feel the rapid vibration surge into his legs and reverberate throughout his entire body. He wanted to call out to her but the soft tapping of her foot completely masked all sounds made by his minuscule mouth. 

 

       Just when Rentaro had given up all hope on gaining her attention the normal, the previously ceaseless and constant tapping had subsided transitioning into a calm and relatively stationary motion that bobbed up in down at the rhythm of her breath. The reason behind the very sudden shift from impatient to calm could be explained upon examining what was plastered all across the screen of her phone. Rentaro may not have been able to see it, but displaying on her phone was a collage of more than a dozen different photos of him. Whether it was taken from afar or ripped right out of the yearbook, Sekira felt an intense and immeasurable pleasure from every little pixel of the photos spread across her screen. 

 

      She found it difficult to understand what the strange feeling was at first, but after following her love-stricken instincts she couldn't be more in love with the thought of making Rentaro hers. Just the very thought of seeing his most casual and innocent smile was enough to fill her body with a feeling of immeasurable pleasure and joy, but deep down she had her worries. After almost killing him and threatening to torture him after he apologized, she had a terrifying suspicion that maybe Rentaro didn't like her at all, and seeded even deeper in her anxiousness was the worry that Rentaro didn't just dislike her, but he also feared and despised her as well. And if that were the case she'd be truly heartbroken to the point of tears, and when she'd eventually kidnap him against his will, her face would be filled with the sorrow that tore her heart and soul apart. But luckily, she wouldn't have to worry about such an awful thing occurring as, thanks to Rentaro's newfound determination to get her attention, she'd soon learn his true feelings. 

 

      "Hello!!!" He yelled out, sporadically waving his arms. "Please, would you mind if I talked to you for a second!" Due to the dim lights and Sekira had not the faintest idea of who the yammering micro her ankles was, and was more than compelled to stomp it out of existence. However, Sekira wasn't exactly the type to just kill a micro without filling their entire soul with true despair through her many methods of torment. 

 

      Slowly lowering her foot onto him, Rentaro had neither the time nor the speed to evade it in time and he found himself sandwiched between the cold classroom floor and the dusty underside of Sekira's school shoe. Thinking it was an accident, Rentaro pounded and yelled against the immensely colossal, and all-encompassing rubber sole that was slowly compressing him into the ground. As she added more and more pressure, Rentaro found it hard to come to terms with his ever-approaching demise. He was feeling a minuscule fraction of the total weight of her shoe and yet, he found himself so hopelessly out of luck that he barely had time to think before the air was slowly pushed out of his lungs. However, just as he had fully embraced total hopelessness and despair, all the pressure was lifted off of him in a very sudden motion. 

 

      Gasping for air and covered in the dust and dirt that had transferred from her shoe to his school uniform, Rentaro was expectedly terrified when Sekira began reaching down towards him. Wrapping her fingers around his lower body, she opened her mouth, and like clockwork, exclaimed the terrifying reasoning behind her actions. 

 

      "You didn't think I'd let you die just like that-----" She said, but upon getting a closer look at the micro she had just tried to kill, her entire body froze and every fiber of her being was filled with regret and her face lit up with a hollow expression of deep and genuine remorse. The look on her face, as well as the nervous shaking of her palm, was enough to make the previously endangered Rentaro, forgive her completely. "I'm so sorry…" She repeated constantly trying to come up with some excuse that would make her seem less psychopathic to her one true love. 

 

      "You honestly don't have to apologize. It was an accident and nobody got hurt, so don't worry about it too much." Smiling nervously at her, he was astonished to see how fast Sekira's expression had changed after hearing that she was forgiven. Along with the nervous smile on his face, she was ecstatic and filled with a lustful ecstasy that shot straight through her heart and spread throughout her entire body. It was almost hard to maintain a simple conversation, but after almost crushing him, resisting her lustful urge was the least she could for him at the time. "And also, I should be the one apologizing to you…" 

 

      With a more serious and earnest expression on his face, Rentaro stared deeply into Sekira's eyes and despite his very minuscule size, she still felt completely entranced by this little bit of eye contact. 

 

      "I wanted to apologize for causing you so much trouble, and I also wanted to thank you for telling Megumi how to find me. If it wasn't for you I'd probably still be kidnapped by those girls in the track team, haha. I'm forever grateful to you." He smiled innocently at her. With how honest and genuine his smile was, Sekira felt all the restraint she had left crumble in an instant and she became even more infatuated with the small boy. After quietly admiring his smile from afar, seeing it up close and personal was way too stimulating. And in a fit of pure love and passion, she plunged Rentaro straight into her ample chest in a loving embrace. Even if it felt like she wasn't hugging anything, the thought alone of having Rentaro all to herself was so amazing that Sekira wanted this singular moment to last forever… however, things didn't exactly go to plan as the person (or persons) she was waiting for finally arrived. 

 

      "What's up, Sekira? Sorry to make you wait. We kinda got stopped on her way here, but none of that really matters. Are you excited for another exciting torture session?" The door slid open flooding the once dimly lit classroom with light. Standing in the doorway were two of Sekira's friends, Alice and Tsumi. Under normal circumstances, she would have been happy to torture some pathetic micro students, but these circumstances were far from normal. If the other two found out that she was hiding Rentaro in her loving embrace, she'd be undoubtedly ridiculed and made fun of. And as for Rentaro, he'd undoubtedly be brutally tortured and/or mercilessly killed. Not wanting either of those things to happen, Sekira pulled Rentaro out of her loving embrace and hastily hid him behind her back.

 

      Feeling a strange sense of Deja Vu, Rentaro thought about climbing into her sleeve but ultimately decided against it choosing to remain in her hands until something else happened. 

 

(btw, Rentaro didn't hear what Alice said because Sekira's bosom had muffled the sound).

 

      Seeing Sekira with her hands behind her back, filled Tsumi with a very similar feeling of Deja Vu, which eventually led to her being a little suspicious of her. 

 

      "What are you trying to hide?" Tsumi asked, with a bold and uncaring demeanor. As she slowly approached her, Sekira was forced to think fast if she wanted to hide Rentaro from Alice and Tsumi. With no bright ideas, she eventually just did the first thing that came to mind. 

 

      Sliding her foot forward so that there'd be a little space at the heel end of her shoe she placed Rentaro against her thigh, leaving him to slowly slide down into the tiny space she had made in her shoe. He wrapped his legs around the soft fabric (or rather he tried to wrap his legs around, think of it like trying to wrap your legs around a large tree trunk) of her thigh-high sock as daintily slid down into her shoe. Touching down at the slightly damp insole, he noticed a very apparent and glaring problem. Thanks to him trying to wrap his legs around her thigh, he found himself pinned in such a way that he was unable to move his legs at all, which meant Rentaro's 'little Rentaro' was pushed directly against her massive and imposing heel. The combination of moist humidity and the intensifying odor was perking Rentaro up in more ways than one. 

 

      'Calm down…' He thought, struggling to contain his vapid sexual urges. Rentaro, surprisingly, had no intention of taking advantage of this situation and pleasuring himself on her heel. Taking advantage of an unsuspecting girl was sorely against his morals and taking advantage of a girl he barely knew was absolutely unacceptable. But, as much as he’d like to believe that his integrity was the only thing that kept his sexual urges in check, his lingering fear of Sekira as a person largely contributed to his restraint. This restraint of his was put to the test as the fact that she could end his puny existence with a slight movement of her heel was both immensely terrifying and kinda arousing, nevertheless, he held firm against all the elements that sought to break his resolve.

 

      “I’m not trying to hide anything!!” She said, retaliating against her outrageous remark. The shakiness of her nervous voice did little to help her case, but as she revealed her hands to Tsumi, it seemed as if all the suspicion that had been previously targeted towards her had vanished, if only for a moment. 

 

      “Hmmm…” Tsumi pondered, staring at her hands with slight confusion. If she had nothing to hide then why was she acting so suspicious? That question plagued her mind for a short while before she finally concluded that maybe, her instincts were wrong, yet again, and that she may have been overly suspicious of Sekira. But still, unlike Megumi, if Sekira had been hiding a micro, she necessarily wouldn’t have a reason for being so secretive about it. She’s kidnapped and even killed many micros in the past without acting the least bit nervous or remorseful about her actions so it made no sense for her to be acting like such a nervous wreck. From the way she was acting, Tsumi deduced that she was probably being nervous about something else that wasn’t important. 

 

      With her suspicion of Sekira cleared, Tsumi sulked over to a nearby desk and promptly pulled out the latest issue of her favorite gts themed hentai magazine. She had been particularly excited to read this month’s issue as it had featured many illustrations drawn by her favorite artist. Flipping through the pages her eyes lit up with curiosity and enchantment (which wasn’t exactly a common occurrence for someone as cold as her). As she scanned through each and every page she was confronted with a myriad of different manga shorts, illustrations, and short stories that each shared a delectable and stimulating theme; Gore and brutality, which was by far her most favorite theme when it came to hentai and erotic. And with such a wide variety, Tsumi found herself unconsciously reaching towards her crotch, almost as if she didn’t care that people were watching her.

 

      “Woah, you should probably save that kinda stuff for when you get home, don’t ya think?” Alice suggested grabbing Tsumi’s arm before she started to pleasure herself in the middle of the school. Now snapped out of her trance, the tiny smile on Tsumi's face faded away as she decided to heed Alice's advice and read the rest of the h-mag when she got home. "Man, I bet there must be some crazy stuff in there…" Much to the dismay of Tsumi, Alice had gotten a hold of the magazine and began flipping through some of the pages herself. 

 

      As the two of them were distracted, Sekira took it upon herself to make sure that Rentaro wasn't crushed flat against her heel. Sliding her foot further into her shoe, she tried her best to give Rentaro a little extra room in the heel end of her shoe, however, this plan proved to be a little hard to execute as Sekira’s shoe had fit her almost perfectly and sliding her foot forward only provided Rentaro with a few millimeters of space. But, comparatively to the extremely tight and narrow crevice, that he was in earlier at least he finally had room to move his legs. Taking advantage of that privilege, Rentaro decided to just kick back and relax until this whole situation blew over.

 

      Using her insole as an impromptu futon, he decided to rest for a bit lying down on his side. Of course, now that his face was closer to the damp and worn insole of her shoe, Rentaro found his ‘you know what’ was now firmly nestled in the soft fabric of her sock. From the moistness of her socks, her nervous sweats were more than apparent and upon closer inspection, he found that his uniform was coated with a thin layer of her perspiration. However, much to the young boy's disappointment, the salty liquid was fresh and lacked the kind of odor that he had secretly hoped for. Dissatisfied with this result, Rentaro had unconsciously started to bury his face in both her socks as well as the worn insole of her shoe. But, he'd soon enough regret that decision. 

 

      "Wow, this magazine is… a lot." Alice said, trying to conceal her minor discomfort at the sight of such a vast array of gut-wrenching gore. Even if it was drawn, and even if most of the gore involved micros, seeing how detailed a vast majority of it was still kinda gross. "Well, no matter how graphic or detailed a magazine like that is, it'll never beat the real thing." She boasted, trying to change the subject. The feeling of awkwardness that came from trying to maintain a conversation with Tsumi dawned on Alice once again and upon giving her back the magazine she walked over to Sekira who was blatantly whispering something to Rentaro.

 

      “Sit tight Rentaro…” As she looked downwards trying to reassure him, she failed to notice that Alice was more than close enough to hear her whispering and by the time she did see Alice, it was far too late. Her secret was busted and the only thing that could protect Rentaro now was the whims of fate, and Sekira herself.

 

      “Who’s Rentaro…?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed reading this weeks chapter. Check out my Twitter and DeviantArt for exclusive content!!!

 

Special Thanks(as always) to:

@LabbaArt (https://twitter.com/LabbaArt or http://labbacomics.com/ or https://ko-fi.com/labbaart) or if you want to check out the original "source material" it's all up on http://labbacomics.com/

 

@McAssault_Rifle: (https://twitter.com/McAssault_Rifle) for allowing me to use one of their characters!

 

Follow me on Twitter & DeviantArt:

@RandomInterWeeb (https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)

RandomInterWeeb: https://www.deviantart.com/randominterweeb <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<