- Text Size +

Dave was a clumsy man. He was clumsier than Lt. Frank Drebin from “Naked Gun”. He was clumsier than Homer Simpson. The only difference between him and those two nincompoops was that Dave wasn’t living within a scripted television show or movie. He didn’t have the luxury of having his mistakes magically fixed by the hand of a benevolent script writer. No, all he had was his own two feet and his limited ability to get out of bad situations.

Dave had a penchant for risky bets. Whenever he came into some money, he could be seen down at the local casino gambling it all away. This reckless behavior caught up with him eventually, and he had to skip town to evade all the people knocking on his door asking for the money he owed them.

He was homeless for a while, but after a while, he got a lucky break. He befriended a wealthy man who gave him the money to start his own business. Dave didn’t start a business of course, he gambled away all the money. Knowing his friend would be onto him soon enough, Dave stole money from him and ran away with it.

Situations resembling these prior ones repeated over and over again, until Dave had legions of livid people trying to find him and cause him harm. He was constantly on the move to avoid their furies.

One afternoon, he ambled into an internet café, in hopes of getting a flight out of the country. He searched for flights, but then saw a peculiar ad featuring a busty blonde woman. It read, Looking for a way out? BecomeAPet.com is your answer.

Dave thought for a second. He was looking for a way out. To him, it seemed like this was at least worth checking out.

He clicked and was brought to the site. It very intuitively directed him to click on the link that said, “More info”.

Do you have unpaid debts? Have you committed a crime? Are the cops or angry mobs after you? Don’t fear! We have the solution! Submit to a female guardian today and no one will ever be able to find you.

He was a bit perplexed. Especially the part about ‘submitting to a female guardian’. Still though, he was desperate, so he entered a chatroom.

He conversed a bit with a woman named Vanessa, who was supposedly one of the “female guardians”. They hit it off, and she suggested they meet at a secluded park not too far from where he was. He immediately left the café to walk over to the park.

He arrived right on time in their agreed upon meeting spot and was suddenly tapped on the shoulder.

He turned around and saw a woman who looked to be in her early forties. Her curly brown hair was short and healthy looking. But what popped more than anything were her huge tits.

“Vanessa?” He asked.

“Yeah, that’s me! Are you ready, Dave?” she asked him.

“For what?”

“To shrink for me, silly! Didn’t you read the info on the site?”

He was taken aback. What was she even talking about? He thought this whole thing was a witness protection program or something.

“Um, I think this might’ve been a mistake.”

He turned to leave. But she wasn’t about to let him go without a strong pitch.

“You barely have any money, and you owe hundreds of thousands of dollars to dozens of people, Dave. You know you can’t run forever. But you can hide.”

He stopped in his tracks. Once again, his interest was piqued. He knew that his enemies would find him eventually and do something heinous. And she knew it too.

“What do you mean, I can hide?” he asked.

“You can hide in my shirt. In my pocket. In my hand. You know, once you submit.”

“Submit?”

“I will give you a pill, and you will shrink down to half-an-inch tall. That’s the submission process.”

He scoffed. “This can’t be real!”

“Oh yeah?”

Vanessa peeled back her shirt, revealing her right breast. He ogled her, not seeing what she wanted him to see.

“Look at my nipple, sweetie. You’ll see what I’m talking about.”

He got closer and saw what looked like a super tiny action figure. Then, it moved its arm.

“Oh god, it moved!” he jumped with surprise.

“His name is Barry. He was an escaped fugitive. I’m trading him to a friend, which is why I was so eager to meet you. I always like to have a pet.”

He couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but the proof lay right in front of him. A naked tiny man was sucking at the teat of this woman.

“Is it, um, permanent?” Dave asked.

“Yes, honey. This is forever.”

He hemmed and hawed, racking his brain for any other options. He came up with nothing.

“Honey,” she said, “Just take the pill. You have no other options.”

She handed him the pill. He closed his hand on it, still hesitating.

“Is there any way you can help me without shrinking me?”

“No, sweetie. Although, if you pay $1000, I can give you a different pill that will allow you to have a maximum height of 1 foot tall. With that pill, I can control your height.”

“I don’t have $1000,” he said, hanging his head in despair.

She put a hand on his shoulder, trying to reassure him. “It’s ok, sweetie. Neither did Barry. And he turned out just fine.”

He was silent and frozen. He was so choked up with fear and anxiety that he literally couldn’t get words out.

Vanessa, sensing this, took the pill from Dave’s hand and touched it to his lips.

“Open,” she commanded.

He didn’t immediately acquiesce. His natural inclination to preserve his body as it was still stood in the way of him submitting to this woman he hardly knew. But he also could’ve ran away from Vanessa. He could’ve run away, and she wouldn’t have been able to do anything to stop him.

He didn’t run though. His reasonable half knew that he needed to take this pill. His emotional half didn’t want to give up something as crucial as his size.

“Open,” she repeated.

He still didn’t open. And she didn’t tolerate his disobedience for much longer.

“I won’t ask again, Dave. This is your last chance. If you don’t open your mouth and swallow this pill right now, I will put it back in my purse, and you will lose the only opportunity to escape from all your problems.”

He opened, and she immediately tossed the pill on his tongue and clamped his mouth shut with her hand.

“Now swallow,” she said.

He bounced the pill around in his mouth, hanging onto the last thread of his masculinity. Still, he wasn’t confident that he could live himself if went through with this.

“My hand isn’t coming off your mouth until you swallow that pill, Dave.”

“I can’t do it!” he said, his voice muffled by her hand.

“Yes, you can. Taking that pill makes all your problems disappear. It’s that easy. All you need to do is swallow it.”

Dave’s skin was littered with goosebumps, and tears began to run from the corners of his eyes. Vanessa was understanding, and instead of chastising him for crying, she wiped away his tears with her free hand.

“I know this is hard. But you can do this. What do you have to lose? Do you have a family?”

He shook his head.

“A girlfriend?”

He shook his head again.

“Friends?”

He shook his head slowly, understanding the point she was making.

“Nothing to lose. Just like I suspected. Swallow the pill, and you’ll be free.”

He still held out. He was paralyzed by fear, and he’d never felt this way before: so afraid that he could barely move.

“Do I need to count? Would that help?” she asked.

He nodded.

“Ok, sweetie. I’m gonna count down from 10. 10, 9, 8…”

He panicked. Now there was a time limit. In seconds, his life would never ever be the same. And there would be no going back.

“5, 4, 3…”

Dave was so encased in terror that he was transported back to his childhood days of wetting the bed. Right there, in front of Vanessa, he began peeing uncontrollably.

“Honey! You’re peeing yourself! Are you really that scared?”

“Yes!” he said through her hand.

The wet spot on the front of his pants spread until pee was dripping down into his shoes. A confluence of emotions was blending in his head. Extraordinary embarrassment was mixing with primal terror, which was mixing with sadness and regret.

“Dave, I know you’re having a difficult time with this, but you need to submit now. I’m going to resume the countdown now. 3, 2…”

Before Vanessa could say 1, Dave finally swallowed. She smiled and moved her hand off his mouth and grazed his cheek with her fingers.

“Now that wasn’t so hard, was it, pet?”

“Pet?”

“Oh, I keep forgetting that you didn’t read the info on the site. Once you submit to your goddess, as you’ve just done, you lose your name. You are no longer Dave. You are my pet, and I am your goddess, and you will refer to me as such.”

“I will do that…Goddess?”

She laughed, “Yes! Just like that! You’re a quick learner! Now let’s go back to my house. It’s where you’ll be living for the rest of your life, so hopefully you like it!”

 ********************

1 year later…

Dave woke up to what was undoubtedly Vanessa’s footsteps. He laid awake in his pitch-black surroundings, waiting for her to come and get him.

He listened to her shower, wash her face, and brush her teeth. She hummed whatever song was #1 on the Billboard Top 100. For some reason, she tried to stick with all the hot music trends.

He heard the faucet finally turn off, and the bathroom door open. Her footsteps came closer and closer, and he closed his eyes in anticipation.

Light flooded into his surroundings. Dave was in the top drawer of Vanessa’s dresser. It housed her undergarments, which included panties, socks, pantyhose, and him of course. She plucked him up out of the drawer with two fingers and gently placed him in the middle of her palm. She held her hand in front of her, so she could properly talk to him.

“Good morning, pet. Guess what day it is?”

“I have no idea, Goddess. I don’t have a calendar.”

“It’s our one-year anniversary! One year ago, today, I made you swallow the shrinking pill! Isn’t that crazy?!”

“Yeah, time flew, Goddess,” he said.

“We’ll celebrate over champagne tonight. Well, you can drink a thimble’s worth. But for now, I’m running late for work, so I’m going to throw you in my shirt. You can breastfeed on the way.”

“Yes, Goddess.”

“Still so obedient. I love you, my little pet!”

“I love you too, Goddess.”

She wedged him in between her shirt and her boob, and he wouldn’t be let out until she came home from work at 5 p.m. But at this point, it was part of the daily grind for Dave.

Before she let her shirt snap back onto her breasts, clamping Dave in place, she waved goodbye and said, “See you at five, pet!”

“See you at five, Goddess.”