- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this is a setup chapter, no sexual content here.

 

suggesions welcome!

A large tanker ship was just charging overhead. The captain completely mad out of his senses pushing his rig to its absolute limits. “CMON YEH BASTARD!” He shouted to the Pitch black before him, his crew panicking behind as they tried their best to keep the tanker afloat. His madness mixed with the sheer chaos of the storm ended up being a terrible match, a singe lightning strike illuminating a wave many times the size of the lone tanker. With an expression of sheer determination and insanity, the captain shouted obscure profanities before it slammed into the tanker. The last thing anyone of them saw was the hull of the ship tearing open as the freezing water swallowed them whole.

 

located just 30 nautical miles from the nearest coastal city, a single mermaid swam freely. When most think of mermaids, its usually the kind with beautiful color scaled fish tails. This one, however, was far from what many would imagine.

Her tail was a light grey and appeared very smooth to the touch. At the end of it however, the tail ended in a menacing set of tailfins reminiscent to that of a shark. The long shark like tail stretched all the way to the mermaid’s bellybutton, before abruptly changing to more natural human looking skin.

Her human half to put simply was absolutely shredded in muscle. Her abs bulging out in a 6 pack that no doubt was tougher than leather. Above them was her well-proportioned breasts, had they been on a normal 5’8 woman, they would for sure be around a D-cup. The breasts while hefty, still had a perkiness many woman would kill for.

Her arms however seemed to diverge back into monster girl territory as from shoulder to finger was smooth grey skin ending in webbed hands. Like her ab muscles, her biceps and triceps bulged outward like a pro female body builder. Every miniscule twitch of her arm sending ripples throughout as it flexed to match the movement. The skin of her arms while similar to her tail, still possessed enough human traits to be considered humanlike. Her webbed hands however were a different story.

Like the type of hands you’d expect a fish-person to have, her hands looked more like claws and only numbered in 4 fingers. Capping each finger however was a short claw. The claws could be considered like overgrown nails and only extended an inch at most from her finger. They were a utility for gripping smooth surfaces and minor self-defense more than anything.

Her face on the other hand was quite the intriguing mix. While her face and hair were definitely human, her cheeks and eyes were more animal like. Similar to her arms and tail, her cheeks possessed a little more of the grey skinned hue that faded into her human like skin. Her eyes were more of a low amber yellow, the irises at the center a bit more narrower than a human.

This mermaid or should we say “this sharkgirl” only went by one name… Mako.

 

Mako had been out hunting for food one evening when a strong storm soon began to develop overhead. While not too much an issue for Mako, the same could not be said for anyone unlucky enough to be treading it above the surface. The currents were also rather brutal now, so most sea life had fled to the lower depths. This left Mako with little game to hunt and in a moment of annoyance, left her sighing.

She accepted that today she would just relax and wait for the next school of fish to return once the currents had slowed. However, just when she had given up, a strange shadow began to loom over her. Looking up, she caught sight of a massive man-made ship slowly descending towards the ocean floor. A myriad of debris and supplies bleeding out a massive gash in its center.

“WOAH!” she shouted in excitement as this was the first time, she had ever seen one so close before. Forgetting about her previous hunt entirely now, Mako began to quickly swim for the sinking shipwreck, taking care to avoid any dangerous debris.

“So cool!!! I wonder what it looks like inside!?” Mako’s eyes beamed with excitement, her curiosity bringing her closer and closer to the giant gash in the ships mid-section. Upon reaching it however, Mako was met by dozens of strange canister like compartments. Each one holding something rather securely, no doubt to prevent a leak or possible tampering. Unfortunately, it seemed that even with all the fail safes they incorporated into the design, 1 of the canisters had begun to leak. A strange green hued liquid leaking into the water and dispersing into the open sea as it left the confines of the torn hull.

“I wonder what the humans were transporting? I’ve never seen anything like this before!” Mako questioned as she put a finger to her chin, pondering the situation before her. Rather than take precaution though, Mako quickly dove into the torn hull, her sense of adventure ignoring the dangers of the strange liquid.

“AMAZING! THERES SO MUCH STUFF IN HERE!” Mako beamed once again as she ogled the interior of the midsection. “I wonder what they used this for?” she questioned in excitement as she grabbed a plunger that floated by. “OH! What could this have been used for!?” she beamed as she grabbed a ruined cellphone. “THERES SO MUCH COOL STUFF IN HERE!” Mako shouted, her mind somewhat overloaded from the strange and exciting things around her.

But that’s where the excitement seemed to end. When Mako took a moment to collect herself, she realized something felt off. Something about the area she was in was changing something within her being. When Mako looked once more upon the leaking canister, she suddenly began to feel a tinge of need, it was almost predatory in nature. “since nobody’s around, it should be fine if I open this right~?”

like a moth to a light, Mako absent mindedly swam towards the leak, taking a deep inhale of the green liquid through her gills. “mmmn, im not sure what this is, but for some reason, it makes me feel really, REALLY, goooood~”. Her voice rapidly changing from its cheery nature from earlier to one of need with a tinge of arousal.

While the canisters were made to be tamper proof, no one probably expected a mermaid with the strength of a shark to open it.

*CREAAAAK*

The canister roared as Mako’s muscular arms bulged, her hands nearly tearing the top off completely. “C’MON! Mako just wants a pea-“ *CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BOOM!* the canister exploded open, smothering her entire form in an impossible to see through cloud of green.

The last thing Mako saw, being the sight of her hands steadily increasing in size before her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

next chapter will have the sexual content everyone loves! however if there is anything youd be interested in seeing, please feel free to toss it out there ^^

 

dont have a definate ending yet, but il prob call it after 9-10 chapters.