- Text Size +
Her bare feet slap down on the hard wood floor, just in front of you. You stand at a mere inch, nothing compared to the comparative size of this behemoth of a sister! Her foot heads straight for you, but you’re paralyzed in shock and fear. Her foot comes down on you like a rockslide, but just at the right moment, she jumps to the right and lands on her bed. You slowly move and face her. Her glorious brown and shiny hair flows, as she flicks it. You’ve always admired your sister as a rolemodel. Her name? Faith. She has deep blue eyes and full lips which compliment her glowing white teeth.

You look up at her, as she brushes her hair, while laying on her bed. She swings her foot of the side of the bed. You roll to the left and narrowly miss a collision. She shuts the door with the end of her toes, then continues brushing her hair. You need to find a way of getting her attention. Before you can do anything, she pulls off her towel to reveal her in her lingerie. You back into her dresser and crawl underneath. You poke your head out, while she gets changed into some casual clothes. She wears a pastel pink t-shirt and jacket, with a pair of ripped jeans and some pastel blue socks with pink hearts on the sides.

She walks over to her bed and sits down. She grabs her white and pink Adidas sneakers. She then lies down and proceeds to scroll through Instagram. This could be your chance! You pull your phone out of your pocket and try texting her. “HELP GOT SHRUNK, ON FLOOR NEXT TO DRESSER HELP PLZ xxx” You patiently wait for the message to go through. A few minutes later, nada. You look at your signal, 1 bar. You’ve got a 2% chance doing it that way, so you decide to crawl out from under the cabinet, and approach her left foot, lulling slowly off the side of her bed. You slowly walk underneath the bottom of her sneaker, which is plastered with gum, dirt and other gunk. You jump, as he foot lulls downwards, and grab onto the very front of her shoe. You dig your hand into the grooves in the foxing on the front. You pull yourself up, trying to avoid puking. You look down. From your perspective, you’ve climbed around a meter. As her foot bounces up and down, you lose balance.

You fall backwards onto the toe cap and slide up it. You land on the section with the laces. You look up. This is a hard task, but you’re determined to succeed. You slowly walk along the tightrope that is her laces. You reach the tongue of her shoe and grab it. You hug it, not letting go out of pure fear. You slowly crawl foreward onto her blue socks. You sit between her sock and the mouth of her shoe, just for a break. Suddenly, she pulls up her leg, onto the bed. You wobble in her shoe, then fall onto the bed.

You look up and just see denim. You run towards her and jump. You grab onto the stitching in her jeans and climb up to her t-shirt. She rolls to the side. You lose your grip in her shirt and fall onto the bed. She is now facing your general direction. You begin waving your arms frantically and shouting for her. She doesn’t notice. After a few minutes of trying to get her attention, she sits up. You quickly run to the bottom end of the bed and crawl onto her shoe.

She stands up. You lose balance and fall into her shoe. It smells rather pleasant, at first, considering she has just had a shower, but then you are hit by the odor of cheese from her insole. As she begins walking, you fly to the front of the shoe and bruise your face. You crawl under her sock in the toe section and grab on tight. As she steps again, you are flung backwards, further under her sock. You now lay under the ball of her foot. You hold tightly onto the fabric of her sock. She walks and this loop of flying forward and back continues for a while before she goes downstairs to the living room, where she stands still. When she stands still, you’re under the ball of her foot and you lay in pain. Your face is pushed into a pool of sweat.

You start to drown in it, before she releases all pressure and sits down. You pull out of the sweat and cough out lots of liquid. Her toes gently wriggle above you. You slowly push yourself out from under her foot. You leap atop her toes and crawl out of the shoe, which she has slightly open, as she wiggles it. You grab her laces and slide down the side of her shoe. You are about to let go, before you look down and see how high you are. You scream and climb back up. Her left knee is up, and her right foot is resting on top of it. You stand on the end of her shoe, in literal peril.

You slowly crawl up her shoe and back inside. After around 10 minutes of her watching TV, she stands up, which takes you by surprise, and you are held underneath an uncomfortable part of the foot. The sole of her foot gently pushes down on you as she steps into the kitchen. You are facing upwards and as she steps down, your face is crushed down, and when you try to scream, your mouth is filled with sweat and fibers. You flail your arms and legs wildly, trying to break free, but the pressure just increases. The sweat grows stronger, the pressure grows harder, the fibers choke you. You begin to wish for death, but your sister’s foot has other plans.

She reaches her destination, the fridge. She stands still, pushing extreme pressure on you. At least when she was walking, you had momentary breaks, but now, you just lay in pain as her foot slowly pushes down, more and more. You open your mouth to scream one more, just as she lifts her foot up, resting the front of her shoe on the ground, pointing her heel into the air. You puke up sock fibers and sweat, while gasping for air. You lay against the insole of her vertical shoe as you regain breath. She makes a decision that is beneficial to you, and slowly slips off her shoe.

Her foot is placed horizontally again, and you are under her heel. Her foot slowly pulls out of the shoe, with your grasping onto her heel. You are low on energy, so let go, by accident, and fall into the shoe. You land on the bouncy insole and in a puddle of sweat. You grab the inside fabric of her shoe and begin to climb out. Her sock-clad feet lay next to the two empty shoes. You pull yourself out of the shoe and land on the hard, cold tile floor. You look up and see your massive sister, pull out some milk. She must be making cereal. You run to a safe location, then pull out your phone. You retry the message from earlier. It sends.